Highly Addictive || Benny Rod...

By -jupiter-3

SLOW UPDATES&CURRENTLY EDITING เผบ" ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ฏ'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐’พโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ธโ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“€๐“โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๏ผŒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ... More

โœงhighly addictive.เผ„
โœงmoodboards.เผ„
โœงepigraph.เผ„
โœงprt. 1เผ„
โœงone.เผ„
โœงtwo.เผ„
โœงthree.เผ„
โœงfour.เผ„
โœงfive.เผ„
โœงsix.เผ„
โœงseven.เผ„
โœงeight.เผ„
โœงnine.เผ„
โœงten.เผ„
โœงeleven.เผ„
โœงtwelve.เผ„
โœงthirteen.เผ„
โœงfourteen.เผ„
โœงfifteen.เผ„
โœงsixteen.เผ„
โœงseventeen.เผ„
โœงprt. 2เผ„
โœงeighteen.เผ„
โœงnineteen.เผ„
โœงtwenty one.เผ„
โœงtwenty two.เผ„
twenty three.
twenty four.
New Book Cover!!

โœงtwenty.เผ„

2.5K 54 16
By -jupiter-3

teenager fun

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

"Soo... how do we start?" Jamie questioned, watching as Tyler took out a bag of the herb and a lighter while Ryker took out a glass object that none of the girls could name.

Scarlett eyes widened at the amount of the herb that was in the clear bag her brother held, she knew he had done it, but didn't know he was this deep into it. It was a wonder how he hid it from their mother who had a nose of a bloodhound.

Ryker spoke first, "Well, me and Ty will set everything up and demonstrate. Simple as that," Tyler was quiet, focused on grinding the herb in a grinder. Ally watched him intently, she was slightly excited but very nervous. What would her mother say to her right now?

Scarlett sat back into the foldable chair, bringing the fuzzy blanket closer to her chest, watching the swaying orange fire that provided heat for all of the teens.

It was silent between the teens but the crackling of the fire, the river water, small animals casually making a sound to be known, and Tyler's constant grind of the grinder. It was peaceful for Scarlett, she needed this to clear out her mind from everything that happened.

Scarlett slowly began to feel her eyes start to tug down as she laid her head back, the warmth of her blanket and the fire consumed her until Tyler yelled, "Done!" Which got her awake, making her sit up in her seat.

"Now, I know it seemed like you guys easily persuaded me into doing this, you didn't, but I want to make sure that all three of you girls learn how to properly and safely smoke weed, especially since it's all of your guys first times," Tyler grabbed his lighter and put the bong on his lap, "I'll demonstrate first, then pass it to Ryker and then Ryker will pass it to Scar, who will pass it to Jamie, and then to Ally, then to me. Got it?" All three girls nodded.

Tyler scraped the lighter a couple times before the flame submerged, "Let's get this party started." The girls watched closely as he placed his mouth on the top of the mouthpiece, bringing the lighter to the bowl and lighting the herb on fire before taking in a large breath.

Scarlett watched in amazement as a white cloud floated throughout the tube of the bong and into the mouth of Tyler Porter. Tyler sat there for a second before exhaling, the girls around him clapped. He laughed and handed the piece over to Ryker who took it gladly.

"Man, I haven't done this in awhile," Ryker chuckles before repeating the same actions as Tyler, the girls watching in amazement as well. When Ryker finished, he handed it over Scarlett who took it in hesitation.

"Do you want help with this Scar?" Ryker asked, making Scarlett shake her head and sit up in her seat as Ryker moved closer.

"Alright, put your mouth on this and when I say go, you need to inhale, got it?" Scarlett nodded, tightly holding onto the glass as Ryker did the rest.

She placed her mouth on the mouthpiece, getting a more intense smell of the burning herb. It definitely smelled better then cigarettes. Ryker lit up the lighter, burning the herb before telling her to go.

Scarlett never inhaled so hard in her life. The feeling of the smoke was so unfamiliar inside of her, but it dried her throat, already making her want to couch it all out but she managed to hold it down. As soon as the bong was pulled away from her she exhaled, causing her to cough loudly and giggle with everyone else who sat around the campfire.

Tyler smiled proudly at her, "Good job, baby sister! I honestly thought you would've been way worse," He let out a low laugh that Scarlett had never really heard before. The high was getting to him.

Scarlett could feel it too, her body was shaking and her eyes felt even more droopy then before, "I'm happy to make you proud of me," She could feel the high coming, and it felt amazing.

Everything felt like it was in slow motion as she watched as Tyler and Ryker helped Jamie and Ally with their first hit. Jamie didn't like the smell as much as Ally and Scarlett. Ally very much enjoyed this feeling like Scarlett, but probably a little more. It was something that she was never going to forget, and she wanted to feel like this forever.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

It was close to midnight when the teens had called it quits and munched on s'mores that they were making oven the burning fire wood, as the munchies were on. Ryker and Tyler had about six hits of the bong while Ally had five, Scarlett had four, and Jamie opted out after the third hit, throwing up and went to bed with the help of Scarlett and Ryker. Tyler and Ryker were both surprised that Ally was handling it well, assuming that she was a lightweight for how small she is.

Scarlett felt her stomach grumble again and she groaned, slumping into her seat as she shoved graham crackers into her mouth, "I'm so hungryyyy," Ally looked at the fire dazed as she slowly munched on a messy made s'more while the boys drank some alcohol that they had brought up.

Tyler laid his drink on his thigh, his red eyes looking over to his sister, a cheeky smile placed on his lips, "You should slow down on the graham crackers, fat ass. We need those for the whole trip," Scarlett's red eyes show over to her smiling brother, throwing a gram cracker at his face but missing terribly. The redhead girl burst into laughter, her brother following while Ryker and Ally looked at each other confused but shaking it off.

Scarlett collected her messy self, picking up the box of graham crackers as well, "As much as I would to throw more of these prescious gram crackers at my dear old brother, I think I'm gonna head to bed, I feel like my head is floating and I need to sleep," Tyler laughed, getting up from his seat, stumbling his way over to his sister. When he got to her blanket covered figure, he threw his arms around her shoulders and pulled her into his chest.

Scarlett giggles but wrapped her arms around her cross-faded brother to keep him from falling to the dirt under them, "I love you, Scarleeeett!" Tyler slurred loudly causing Scarlett to smile and sway with him.

Tyler didn't wait for a reply back as he suddenly let go of his little sister and made his way back to the campfire, Ryker made sure that the boy didn't step into the fire.

Scarlett rolled her red eyes at her crazy brother before going into the cabin, going to get herself ready for bed. She made her way to the room the she, Jamie, and Ally were sharing. There were three rooms in the cabin, two which were occupied by Tyler and Ryker and the girls took the bigger one.

Scarlett lazily opened the door, to find Jamie on the ground fast asleep, just a pillow under her head but no blanket on her. Scarlett put the box of graham crackers down onto the nightstand before tossing the blanket on her shoulders gently over Jamie.

She sighed before going to her bag that was thrown into a corner and grabbed Pjs to change into. Since Jamie was heavily asleep and everyone was outside, she changed in the shared room.

After she finished putting on her Pj shirt, she began to grow a strong feeling. She missed Benny. It only has been hours since she saw him, but she thinks the high had made her really miss him right now. So, she went down into the living room and dialed his number.

Scarlett knew it was very late, but she was being selfish, she wanted to hear him. It wrung one more time before his groggy voice picked up on the other end.

"Benny, I miss you." Scarlett said sadly, her red eyes looking down at her fidgeting feet.

You could hear a bit of shuffling before Benny spoke, "Man, I miss you too Scarlett, but do you know what time it is?"

Scarlett frowned, "I know, I'm sorry. I just wanted to hear your voice! Your precious voice!" Tear rolled down her face as her hands held tightly onto the phone, she didn't know why she was crying. It was probably just the weed.

"Scarlett? Did you drink alcohol or something?" Benny asked stiffly, you could hear it in his voice.

Scarlett shook her head, forgetting for a second that he wasn't actually there to see, "No, but I smoked some weed," She giggled, wrapping her finger around the phone cord. "Don't tell my mommy." She whispered, as if she was a child telling a secret.

Benny stayed silent for what seemed like minutes for Scarlett, "Scarlett, I don't want you to do anymore of that, okay? I know it sounds controlling, but I just want you safe. Don't do anything stupid," He sighed into the phone.

Scarlett deeply frowned, "But Benny, it feels amazing, a-and I'm being safe with it, that's what my brother said. He doesn't me doing it wrong. You should try it with me!"

Benny had mixed emotions with drugs and alcohol since his father was a druggie and alcoholic. His father was dangerous when he was intoxicated, that's why he was kicked out.

"I-I don't know Scar, my dad was deep into all of that, which makes me want to stay away from it. I don't want to end up like him and disappoint my family." Benny spoke softly on the phone which cause Scarlett to stay quiet. She never heard about his dad before, it was an forbidden subject. She only knew his mother and brother but nothing of his father, she was now crossing never before seen territory.

"I'm sorry Benny, I'm so sorry. I didn't know or I wouldn't have done it! Please, don't leave me," Scarlett's mindset wasn't the best at the moment, she shouldn't have called Benny.

Benny knew this, "Scarlett, what makes you think I'm going to leave you? I'm never going to leave you and you'll never leave me, okay? How about you hang up the phone and get some of that beauty sleep of yours, alright? Can you do that for me, Scar?" Scarlett smiled, she didn't deserve a boy like Benny. Especially since with everything she's done, she was filled with toxins while he was pure.

Benny Rodriguez was just a boy that played baseball with his friends and loved his girlfriend. Scarlett Porter was a girl who had been with many other boys before Benny, she took that and shoplifting as a sport. She went to an all girls high school and was disrespectful towards her mother and stepfather. She's seen many things that other girls haven't. She's been through many things other girls haven't. Scarlett Porter was a ticking bomb, but Benny Rodriguez knew her code. He knew her inside and out.

She didn't deserve a boy like him.

Scarlett sniffed, "Okay. Goodnight, good-looking." She as her back connected with the wall that held up the phone.

His deep chuckle muffled through the phone, making her smile even wider, "Goodnight, beautiful."

Benny let her hang up the phone first, which was a couple of minutes but he didn't mind, he missed her as well. Even if it was 1am in the morning or 5pm in afternoon, he would be there for her anytime.

a/n:
I literally wrote all of this @ 2am😭

Anyways I love all of you who stayed with this book. I know it's taking me forever but I'm thankful for all of you who are being so patient with me❤️

Word count: 2078 pls pls plssss comment if there's some type of error I wrote this all very quickly and I feel bad for not updating so I wanted to get this out asap

hope you guys enjoyed

I love all of you💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
906K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one