Highly Addictive || Benny Rod...

By -jupiter-3

SLOW UPDATES&CURRENTLY EDITING เผบ" ๐’ฎ๐’ฝโ„ฏ'๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐’พโ„ฏ๐“‡๐’ธโ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐’ธ๐“€๐“โ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๏ผŒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ... More

โœงhighly addictive.เผ„
โœงmoodboards.เผ„
โœงepigraph.เผ„
โœงprt. 1เผ„
โœงone.เผ„
โœงtwo.เผ„
โœงthree.เผ„
โœงfour.เผ„
โœงfive.เผ„
โœงsix.เผ„
โœงseven.เผ„
โœงeight.เผ„
โœงnine.เผ„
โœงten.เผ„
โœงeleven.เผ„
โœงtwelve.เผ„
โœงthirteen.เผ„
โœงfourteen.เผ„
โœงfifteen.เผ„
โœงsixteen.เผ„
โœงseventeen.เผ„
โœงprt. 2เผ„
โœงnineteen.เผ„
โœงtwenty.เผ„
โœงtwenty one.เผ„
โœงtwenty two.เผ„
twenty three.
twenty four.
New Book Cover!!

โœงeighteen.เผ„

3.5K 59 43
By -jupiter-3

a/n: face claim for Ryker is down at the bottom!

getaway

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

It had been a few days since what had happened in that alley way with Jessica Lattson, Allison Wilson, and Scarlett Porter. It was unforgettable on Scarlett and Allison's part while it was unforgivable on Jessica's part, that girl was going to get a lot of karma coming up her way.

Scarlett had been mostly resting during those days, as well as Allison, who laid by her side. The two girls had caught up and now feel like they're closer than ever before, and no one could break their new bond by something a very toxic old friend had put them both through.

Scarlett and Jamie also have started to tolerate each other, even though Jamie did practically save Scarlett's life, they still have that close tough love/hate relationship.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

It was bright and early on a Thursday morning. Today the girls (Jamie, Ally, and Scarlett) and Tyler who was also bringing along one of his friends, were going out camping at a log cabin that Tyler rent out for the summer. He and his friends loved to go up there and do stuff that Scarlett knew their mother would freak about, but she'd never snitch cause then Helen would never let her go up there, and Scarlett wouldn't like that.

"Hey, did you grab the sunscreen?" Tyler asked his little sister, looking up at her as she was coming down the wooden stairs with lots of bags in each of her hands.

"Yeah, I think so." Scarlett grunted, using all of her strength to carry her bags, hopping down from the staircase and going out into the warm summer day, making her way to the loaded car, where all of the teenagers packed bags needed for their camping trip were settled in.

"Here, let me help you with that." Ryker said from behind her, taking half of her duffel bags from her hands. He was good friends with her brother and always went camping with him when Tyler wanted to. He was a pretty tall boy with honey golden skin and green eyes that girls would die for, and his hair was messily brushed and went in different directions, but he didn't seem to care which made him even more attractive.

Scarlett let out a breath, feeling relief as weight was being taken off of her arms, "Thank you so much, Ry." She had to crane her neck up to smile up at him, as he was like a tree compared to her.

Scarlett did have to admit it, she used to have a massive crush on the kid in middle school as he'd come over to their house everyday after school to chill with Tyler. He was always a charming guy, but her massive crush for him eventually went away, like it does with many of the other boys Scarlett would catch feelings for. Ryker had a girlfriend anyway and was graduating from high school next school year, and she was dating Benny now.

Jamie threw in a couple of her bags into the trunk before hopping into the car and rolling down the car window so she could wave bye to her dad, Helen, and Ham who didn't want to go on the camping trip because there weren't going to be any boys his age there and he wasn't really close with his brother, so he didn't find the need to go with them.

"Aright, we're all loaded. Let's get going!" Scarlett ran back into the house, going to grab her water bottle that she left in the fridge to stay cool, but was pulled back on the porch by her mothers skinny fingers.

"Scarlett, I want you to behave while you're with your brother. You hear me?" Helen ordered, looking down at her daughter as she kept a tight hand on her shoulder.

Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Moooomm, I've always been a good child." She smiled at Helen, putting both of her hands behind her back and looking at her innocently.

Helen scoffed but laughed, "Alright, Scarlett." Helen let go of Scarlett's shoulder which got Scarlett to zoom into the kitchen and quickly grab her awaiting water bottle.

Scarlett ran out of the kitchen, bumping into David when she had gotten out of the front door but ignored it and ran towards the car filled with waiting teens.

"Have fun you guys, and be safe!" Helen yelled, waving to her son and to the other teens in the car.

"We will, Mrs. Porter! I'll keep an eye on them for you!" Ryker winked and Helen looked down at her shoes, a wide smile on her face.

As Scarlett got closer to the car, out the corner of her eye, she could see a familiar boy on a bike riding towards her. It was Benny! He must of came down before practice!

"Benny!" Scarlett squealed and slammed herself into her boy once he had gotten off of his bike. "You came!"

"Yeah, I couldn't just not say goodbye to my beautiful girlfriend."Benny smiles and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him before pressing a kiss on her forehead. Scarlett looked up at him about to peck his lips when there was a sudden honk making Scarlett look over to see everyone in the car staring at them in annoyance, eager to leave. Scarlett huffed before looking back over to Benny and giving him a peck on the lips, staining his lips with her familiar red lipstick. Benny pulled away from their kiss and stared down at her with awe.

"I'll see you on Monday, okay?" Scarlett said, pulling away from him and making her way down to car.

"I'll see you Scar, I'll be here waiting." Benny winked, Scarlett let out a soft giggle and hopped into the car.

"Ugh, finally!" Jamie groaned, roughly putting on her seatbelt, watching Scarlett do the same.

"Oh, shut your trap Jamie! You don't even know what love feels like with your ice cold heart." Scarlett says before sticking her head out of the window, waving to Benny who stood at the same spot, but his smiling mouth covered with her lipstick.

Benny stood next to his bike, one hand on the handle bars while the other was waving at the dispersing car. Feeling slightly saddened as he watched his girlfriends head pop out of his view and back into the car. He sighed and turned his bike towards the Porter house to wait for Ham for their daily baseball practice, "What have you done to me, Scarlett Porter?"

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

The girls were jamming to some tunes that were on the radio as Tyler made his was down the road to Allison's house. Tyler then pulled up on the sidewalk that Ally was sitting on, honking to get her attention as she had her head stuck in a book she had gotten from her dad recently.

Ally smiled, pushing herself off the ground and waved excitedly at Scarlett who laughed and waved back, "Hey, little bit!"

Ryker has gotten out of the car to help Ally with her bags, and Ally couldn't help but think of how cute he was. Ally stared at him with wide eyes as he took some of her bags, a charming smile placed in his lips.

"Uh, thanks." Ally said sheepishly, looking down with a red face.

Ryker chuckled, "No problem, Ally." Ally started to freak out to herself, he knew her name! Ally let out an awkward chuckle and followed him to the back of the car before they threw her stuff in the filled trunk, Ryker pushed everything back before closing the trunk shut and the two entered the car.

"Hey Ally!" Jamie greeted as her short new friend entered the car, still red in the face.

"Hey Jams! Guys, this is so exciting! I've never been camping before!" Ally squealed as she put on her seatbelt. Tyler pulled out of park and they teens were off on the road.

Scarlett tilted her head and pushed her eyebrows together, "I thought we went camping together when we were younger."

Amy scoffed and let out a loud laugh, "Scarlett, that was in your backyard. It doesn't count as camping. Ugh, my dad would always say that he would be taking me camping but never got the chance, yunno, since everything that happened lately. He's just been a mess." Ally sighed, looking down slightly.

"Hey, this is not going to be a sappy and depressing trip! Just forget about everything and live in the moment! This is our trip." Scarlett said and hooked her pinky with Ally's, a thing they always did when they were young which caused Ally to smile and tighten her pinky around Scarlett's.

Ally looked over at Jamie who stared at them quietly, feeling left out. Ally reached over and took Jamie's pinky as well. Jamie smiled and tightened her pinky around Ally's, feeling glad to finally have a friend like Ally.

"Our trip."

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

It has been a couple hours since they had left Ally's and they all were hungry, it was lunchtime. Ryker suggested a diner that was on the way up to their cabin and everyone agreed, just wanting some food to fill their empty stomachs.

Tyler drove into the diners parking lot before parking and everyone came tumbling out, stretching and taking in the summer air. Tyler threw an arm around his sisters shoulders before the group of teens walked into the small diner that was a little busy but wasn't to bad.

Ryker asked for a table of 5 and the host showed them to a round booth in the corner of the diner, windows surrounding them which brung in the noon sunlight. Ally, Jessica, and Scarlett sat in the middle of booth as Ryker and Tyler sat on the outside.

Scarlett hummed, looking over the list of things to have on the menu. She broke down between two meals she wanted, it was either a ham and cheese omelette or a stack of chocolate chip waffles. She was in a brunch kind of mood. Knowing that they were going to be in the car for a bit, she was getting the waffles, knowing that it would leave her stuffed for awhile.

The waitress came around and ordered everyone's drinks before asking if everyone was ready to order their food. Jamie and Ryker weren't ready yet so she just went back to get all of their drinks.

"So Ty, I know that you smoke up at the cabin with Ryker and all of your other friends." Scarlett said, loudly popping her bubble gum, leaning on her elbows while her hands were laced together and looking over at her brother who looked at her questionably. Jamie glanced up at the pair, interested on the topic.

"Yeah, so? Did you tell mom?!" Tyler asked, his heart jumping to his throat.

"No! If I did she wouldn't have let me come and your head would be on a pool stick by now!" Scarlett let out a loud laugh and Ryker let a low chuckle slip his pink lips. Tyler sighed in relief, the feeling to shit himself went away thankfully.

"Then why did you bring it up?" Tyler asked but then Scarlett gave him a knowing look, "No, Scarlett! I am not letting you smoke my stash!" Tyler looked at her as if she was crazy, and she was.

Scarlett looked at him with pleading eyes, "Please Tyyyyyyy, I just want a hit or something. It's almost the weekend and it's the middle of summerrrrr! I want to live a little!" Tyler kept shaking his head no.

"Come on man, I want to see what she's like when she's high." Ryker laughed, siding with Scarlett which she was thankful for. Scarlett smiled brightly at him from across the table. Tyler looked at him in disbelief and was about to say something when Jamie cut him off.

"Yo! I want a hit too!" Jamie said suddenly, raising her arms before putting them down. Scarlett laughed and nudged her with her elbow. Tyler sighed heavily, rubbing his head from a forming headache.

The waitress came with their drinks, causing all of them to quietly look at her which caused her to look at them weirdly. She left their table to give them a couple minutes to themselves, "Teenagers, I swear." She muttered to herself when she walked away from the table.

"No! Guys, if we get caught do how much trouble Ryker and I would be in?! Mom would have my ass! Scarlett, you know how Ally is! She doesn't like that stuff, right Ally?" Tyler questioned, looking at the girl who sat there in silence, a look on her face to show that she was deeply thinking.

Ally always stood by her rules of saying no to drugs, but it was summer and she wanted to try at least something in her life. Jessica always talked about how she smoked almost everyday and how amazing it made her feel. Jessica wanted Ally to smoke with her at Ally's house while her dad was there, and Ally immediately said no which got her called a 'major loser' by Jessica. Ally didn't care though, she didn't want to get in trouble and she didn't really have a lot of trust with Jessica, even though she was her only friend.

"I...I'll try..." Ally said, shrugging her shoulders. All of them turned to look at her surprised. Ryker sent her a wide smile which caused her to blush and tuck a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"A-Ally? You sure? I mean, we don't have to do it if you do-" Scarlett was saying until Ally cut her off.

Ally shook her head, looking at all of them with a serious look, "I know this is surprising, especially coming from me, but I want to do something life changing! It's summer and I'm turning 14 very soon which means that I'll be going up to the High School this year! I want to experience! I also want to relax and chill with my friends, especially being so stressed with my parents divorce." Ally stopped, looking at everyone around the table who were all staring at her with mixed emotions.

Tyler stared at the girl who he had known for his whole life as one of those "innocent" girls, the ones who didn't do drugs or cheat on a test or cause a fight, the girls who was always organized and prepared for what comes next, but that girl sitting in front of him had changed and grew up. Jessica Lattson had definitely changed Allison Wilson.

"Ally, I just never thought you would want to do shit like this. But if you really want to, we can." Tyler said softly looking at the blonde girl which caused Scarlett to smirk, she knew that Ally was one of Tyler's soft spots.

Ally smiled, looking at Scarlett who smiled back at her before nodding, "Alright, let's do this."

Cody Saintgnue as
RYKER SANTONIO
17

a/n:

I don't really know what to say other than thank you so much for all of your support and commenting, I love reading them!

Word count: 2637

ILYSM❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
286K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
428K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
905K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one