Two Hearts

By siyasarasaga

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... More

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
I Love being Loved
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

I can't live without you

3.4K 188 76
By siyasarasaga

👆This song... Meaning in English..

Don't even leave me for a second
Don't cry love, bcoz u r my life
I won't let your dream to scatter
Don't cry my love until I am alive

If you understand tamil, u can hear it.. It will be apt for their love..

Writer's pov

Yes Shekar promised me..Situ will marry Vidyan" her grandmother confirmed..

"Amma when did I promise you that"
Shekar asked her shocked..

"Shekar, don't lie in front of others.. u promised me to fulfil your father's last wish.." she told.

"Yeah amma I told to fulfil appa's last wish"

"This is your father's last wish... Situ should marry Vidyan" his mother confirmed..

"Noo noo this is not his last wish... No no" Shekar stammered as he can't process her words..

"Shekar u promised me... U should do it" again she yelled..

Situ stood freezing in her spot... Her dad promised to fulfil his father's last wish without knowing about the wish...

Tears started flowing from her eyes, she dropped the glass cup which she was holding in her right hand..

It scattered into pieces, making everyone flinch.. Situ's mom rushed to her side, realising her daughter's state..

"Amma we will talk about it afterwards, it is not the time to speak about it" Jagan told her..

"Jaga this is the right time to speak about it.. stop everything that Shekar had organised for her wedding as he made everything according to That Sharma family.. call priest to see good date for Situ&Vidyan's engagement" his mother told making everyone look at her in disbelief.

"Stopppp ittttttttt" Situ yelled...

"Don't tell to stop while discussing good things.. it will result in negative things" Kumutha told walking near Situ and touched her cheeks teasingly..

Situ shoved her aside. Situ was crying in anger as no one helped her to overcome this situation.

Shekar stood there dumbfounded. He was unable to console her daughter and at the time he started regretting what he had made.

"Jaga I told you to call the priest"

"Amma let's leave this for few days.. "

"Already Three days left, we should satisfy his last wish as soon as possible, then only his soul will rest in peace"

"Amma what will happen if we don't satisfy his last wish" Kumar asked.

"Kumar are you out of your senses..."

"Amma please tell me, what will happen"

"His soul won't rest in peace, he will be roaming as a ghost"

" Let appa do that...if he gets tired he himself will take rest " Jagan told.

"Jaga did you hit your head somewhere... How could you speak like that.. he is our dad and it's our duty to fulfil his wishes.. " Kumutha spoke.

"Last wish should be either burying his body near his father or dissolving the ash of his cremated body in River Ganga.. not like this" Jagan was fuming in anger as Situ is his favorite daughter as he has only one son.

Jagan is the one who speak boldly in their house and he will be ready to punch anyone at anytime if needed. If it's wrong he will oppose it, if it's right no one could be able to stop him.

Situ's mother went near Shekar and shaked his shoulder saying
"Tell something... Why r u standing like this, Situ is crying".

"Amma, see Situ is crying leave this now" Kumar tried to control his anger and asked his mother to stop her nonsense rant.

"Sitara nothing is going to change because of your cries.. u will marry Vidyan that's final" her grandmother told while Kumutha and Vidyan were looking at Situ smirking..

Situ saw both of them smirking at her.. She composed herself and made her mind to get out of that house at that moment itself..

"Ma I don't want to be here even for a minute, come let's go to our house.. " Situ told her mother's hand..

Situ went near her dad who was now looking at his mother in disbelief.

Situ called him, "Paaa.....Paaaaaaaaa"
She tugged his shirt to gain his attention..

Shekar turned and looked at his daughter whose eyes are red due to her tears and anger.. Tears started to welled up in his eyes..

"Pa let's go to our home now.. come" Situ told him holding his elbow..

"Shekar don't go"

"Anna"

"Situ"

"Anni"

Everyone tried to stop them. But there were not ready to even spare a second..

Shekar didn't look at anyone else, he just went with his wife and daughter.. He took the Car and three of them left for their home.

Sitara's pov

"Sitara nothing is going to change because of your cries.. u will marry Vidyan that's final" when my grandma told it, my blood boiled... Devil and her son was smirking at my crying face..

"If my tears give you that happiness then I won't show it.. Something is missing.. To figure it out we should move from here... Be strong Situ.. I am Arjun's... I am Sitara Arjun"

I told to myself and went near my ma.. she didn't show any emotion.. her face was blank..

"Ma I don't want to be here even for a minute, come let's go to our house.. "

I held her hand and moved to my pa's face was like he got hit by the ghost.. I went near him and called him.

But he didn't even budge.. I again called and tugged his shirt to gain his attention.

He looked at me after few mins his eyes started to form tears..

"I don't want my pa to cry before this evil people... I will handle this situation..."
My mind chanted.

"Pa let's go to our home now.. come"

I caught his elbow and slightly dragged towards our car..

Everyone called us, but I didn't leave my pa's hand..

We started towards our home, and the ride was silent..

After 20 mins we reached our home. I opened the door.. we r coming to our house after 3 days.. our pets are at dogs day care..

"Pa, ma u both go and pick them"

"Situ, we will go after few hours"

"No ma, I am telling it for a reason.. so u go pick them now"

"Okkkk " my ma sighed... Still then pa didn't even utter a single word, which made me afraid..

"Pa say something"

"Why r you like this" ma asked him

"Hmm" was the thing which came from his mouth.. Only way to bring him back to reality is our pets..

"Ma we will talk about this later, now u go and get them"

"Ok situ" with that they left to get our pets from daycare.

I went to take a shower, as I need to relax myself first... Then only I can think about what to do next..

After I came out of shower, my ma and pa came with my cute pets..

Arjun called me...

"Arjun"

"Situ"

As soon as he said my name, I couldn't control my tears... hearing my sobs he asked

"Situ what happened baby... Why r you crying..."

"Nothing Arr...Arjun"

"Don't lie to me darling.."

"Really nothing Arjun"

"For nothing my wife won't cry this much"

"Arjun that death view came into my mind... So only" I lied to him..

"Situ I told you na... He lived well and left well... Don't cry again and again on that"

"Hmm"

"Do you want me to come now... Shall I take you somewhere Situ"

"No no Arjun.. my head is paining.. I will take a nap and call you later Arjun"

"Ok darling no problem.. I Love you so much baby"

"I love you Arjun"

"Bye dear"

"Bye Arjun"

I hang the call soon because I can't control my cries anymore..

My mind was screaming with thoughts...

My life was moving smooth with my Arjun, now all of a sudden what is happening now.. how will I live without him.. will pa force me to marry Vidyan.. what will do then.. Should I evade from home If I face such situation...

No no pa won't force me to do that.. he will support me to marry Arjun..I should This Vidyan... Because of that ___ I face these problems god please help me... Go to hell you bastard Vidyan...

"Situuuu Situuuu"

"Am coming maaaaaaaaa"

I went down... My pa was sitting helpless in the couch..

"Paaaaaaaaa"

He lifted his face and saw me but as soon as his eyes met mine he turned aside...

"Why pa is not seeing my face.. is he guilty... But for what.. will pa tell me to fulfil his promise.. no way in the Earth..I am Arjun's wife..." I thought to myself..

"Pa we can solve this"

"Situ u think that solving this so easy..." Ma asked

"Every problem has a solution ma.."

"Yeah but first think exactly what has happened"

"Ma, nothing has happened.. pa promised grandma that he will fulfil grandpa's last wish"

"Situ I can't understand what do you mean"

"Ma I too don't know what to do... But one thing I can't and I won't marry anyone else other than my Arjun ma.. "

"Situ I understand that.. but"

"No ma whatever may be the circumstance, If not Arjun I won't marry anyone else... Either I will live as Sitara Arjun or die as Sitara Shekar.."

I can't control my tears so I went to my room without waiting for their reply..

Arjun's pov

"No no Arjun.. my head is paining.. I will take a nap and call you later Arjun"

Situ won't tell like this. Something is wrong somewhere..

"Ok darling no problem.. I Love you so much baby" I told her.

"I love you Arjun"

"Bye dear"

"Bye Arjun"

I hang the call and thoughts started wandering inside my brain..

"Situ is behaving weird.. she is crying. But what happened.. Does she still feel for her grandfather's death.. no no that is not the reason.. after sometime I should ask her about this again.. she will tell then"

"Papu papu.... "

"Haaann.. Mamma"

I went down and saw her sitting in the couch and looking at her mobile.

"What mamma"

"Did you speak with Situ.. she did even call me since morning papu"

Her face was worried.. even I am also worried because of Situ.. but I can't tell her without knowing the exact reason.. so I made up a story and told her.

"Mamma, Situ had gone to her Uncle's house which is far away from city.. she called me morning and informed that there will be network problem so she will call you when she returns"

"Oh ok papu.. u should have informed me na.. I was worried"

"Sorry mamma.. I forgot to tell"

"U tell it to ur pappa also.. he atleast asked me for 20 times"

"Ok mamma I will tell.. I have some work in office I will come late at night.. u both don't wait for me to join dinner.. I will eat at office.. bye mamma..."

"Ok papu take care.. eat soon... Bye"

With that I came Out of the house and took my car and drove towards my office.

At night

Its been 4 hours since I talked with Situ.. usually she would have called me atleast two times in this four hours, but what is going on with her today...

I called her..
.
.
.
.

"The number you are calling is either switched off or not reachable..."

Something is wrong definitely.. Situ won't switch off her mobile without informing me..

I tried again and again.. no use..

I tried her mother's number...

"The number you are calling is either switched off or not reachable..."

I tried her father's number...

"The number you are calling is either "

Before it could finish I hang the call..

What happened to her whole family..

my phone rang... I highly hoped that it would be Situ.. but no it's my mamma..

"Mamma I am on the way to home"

"Papu I didn't call you to ask that.. did Situ called you..I called her now, its switched off"

"Mamma I am your son.. she has her own parents.. They will take care mamma.. its too much" I fake chuckled to reduce her worry and to not show my worry..

"Papu she is my daughter too.. U first answer my question"

"Mamma nothing to worry, her mobile didn't had charge. She told me that, it will switch off in no time and also told that they will return home only in the morning mamma... "

"Ok papu.. did you eat"

"Mamma it took nearly 5 mins to ask you whether your son had ate or not..."

"Papu u should not use mobile while driving bye bye"

She hung the call..

Next day....

I didn't even sleep for a minute whole night.. Situ's crying voice, her tear stained face, everything was coming front again and again.. To solve this I should talk with her and know about her problem.. I could not lie repeatedly about her unmade calls..

I tried again, still it is switched off..

To clear it, I should visit her..

I hurriedly went down.. Mamma came with coffee..

"Mamma, I will be back in an hour "

"Where are you going this early Arjun" Pappa asked..

"To see... Um... Situ pappa"

"Do you miss ur wife that much...u see her daily it seems"

"Not like that pappa"

"Then why my son is going out with bare chest" he laughed...

"Shit"

"That pappa it is to seduce other girls with my bare chest..."

"Ohh then I should tell this to Situ"

"Pappa I was kidding, I will wear and come"

I hurried to my room and put on a tshirt..

"Ok mamma pappa bye"

"Here, Arjun give this chocolate to Situ and tell her that I gave this.. If you lie, I will throw you out" Pappa laughed..

"Ok ok I will give her"

I took my car and rushed to Situ's house..

After 20 mins I reached her home..

Inside Her house, there was so many vehicles...

"Why is here so many vehicles... Hey I had seen these already somewhere.. .........I saw these in her grandfather's death.. why all of them are at her house this early.. what is going on.."

I reached the door..

There were so much people.. Yelling sound of her devil aunt was earspiercing...

I hide myself behind the wall and peeped inside it.. That sight what I saw made my blood boil...

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter...

How is it... Good, bad, poor, worst..

Whatever let me know..

Please do vote, comment and share...

Thank you so much all of you for your support...

With lots of love

Yours siyasarasaga....❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 23.5K 34
Well, needless to say the concept of arranged marriage is fascinating. This is a collection revolving around the story of two people who are brought...
1.3M 51.8K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
333K 12.9K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
1.5M 107K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...