The Alphas Human Mate

By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

"Your mine" He growled, slamming his fists into the tree that was currently behind me I swallowed hard and lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Groups
19
20
21
22
23
:)
24
25
27
28
29
30
Hate
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
The Alphas Human Mate

26

124K 3K 480
By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

EMILYS P.O.V

I felt my heart pace speed up as I felt like my head was spinning, it felt as though what I had just witness was fake, out of a movie but it happened clear as day.

A boy turned into a beast, it couldn't be possible? That only happened in bloody twilight not in real life. It had to be staged, they were trying to mess with me, play a sick cruel joke on me just to get me scared and get a reaction.

"Emily what you just seen it's normal alright? Well not normal for you, normal for us. Just take a minute and calm down, I will explain everything" Tom mumbled as I felt his hand on my shoulder attempting to calm me down.

Normal? What did he mean it was normal for him? Last time I looked humans were humans and that was that. There was no bloody breaking bones and turning into a werewolf all of a sudden.

I quickly jumped back out of his grasp, if that boy had just turned into that monster was he one as well? Is that what Four had been hiding from me? Was he one of these beasts as well.

"Calm down? You expect me to watch that and be calm? Stop messing with me I'm not joking. You said Four was a monster but your a sick wanker for showing me that and lying to me." I raged.

I didn't want to believe him, how could I even believe him? I think I would know if Four was a bloody dog after all I was with him for months.

"I want to help you understand, I knew if I didn't show you you would never believe me. It's not a joke you think I would joke about something like this?" Toms now slightly irrataied voice questioned as he took steps towards me.

"Stop! Stop talking stop coming near me" I screamed, I didn't want a monster to touch me never mind talk to me.

Tom stared at me, his eyes showing no remorse for what he had just showed me. It's almost like he wanted this to wreck me, he knew this would do this to me yet he still showed me. I thought he was bloody nice.

Tom nodded slowly saying nothing else before he dug his hand into his pocket pulling out his phone.

"Here, call your family. Talk to them but please don't tell them of what you just saw. I'll give you time to come to terms with that and when your ready I'll explain everything to you alright?" He mumbled as he leaned his hand out handing me his phone.

I stared at the phone, I hadn't talked to my family in months Four wouldn't even think of letting me see them never mind talk to them.

I looked at Tom before I stared at the phone, no matter how much I wanted to scream and hit him for what he had just exposed me to I wasn't going to miss the opportunity to talk to my family.

*****

I wiped the tear away that hadn't stopped flowing down my face as soon as I heard the familiar voice of my parents on the other side of the phone. After two hours of me mostly crying and my parents crying the call was over Toms phone had run out of battery. Suspiciously they didn't ask where I was they just wanted to know if I was alright if I'd been hurt, mentally yes, physically not really. That sparked the question in my mind did they know? My grandma must of knew something as she knew Dylan, did she tell them? Is that why they never got the police involved.

They both sounded so broken almost, I hadn't thought from their side what it would of been like to have their daughter ripped away from them in a blink in the eye and not being able to do a thing about it.

I still wanted to talk to so many people, my brother had been gone at the time I rang. If it wasn't for Toms phone dying I wouldn't of ended the call. I had so much stuff I wanted to say but yet my mind went blank when talking to them.

I pulled myself of the floor the previous events coming back into my mind, for two hours I had forgot, it was like I was escaping reality and now I was back with thousands of questions.

I was living amongst werewolves, how did I not know? How did four manage to keep that a secret from me? I slept in a bed with a werewolf, I kissed a werewolf, I kissed a dog.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Damon with a tray of food in his hands smiling but underneath that was a beast, someone that could easily rip me apart.

"You alright? I brought you some soup, thought you might be a bit Hungry you know after all that" He smiled, he looked so innocent as he placed the Gary before me and sitting down.

I eyed him up and down, how could such a thing be possible? Did that mean twilight was real? Vampires were real to? We're these people born like that or did someone have to bite them so they could become a werewolf.

"I'm not going to bite you, sorry to soon" He stopped joking after he realised I wasn't finding any of it funny. How could he joke knowing that my world had just been flipped upside down.

I looked down at the food, I couldn't trust anyone anymore. Not even Dylan, I thought he really cared for ,e but turns out he was a lying monster like everyone else.

"Emily, please don't hate us for what we showed you. Four he kept you in the dark about these things he lied to you, he didn't tell you who he really was. We want your trust and we want you to know that we won't lie to you, if we were to fully gain your trust we had to show you who we really were." Damon sighed as he set the books he carried in beside the tray.

"Plus told tell Tom this but he can be a little intense sometimes. I could of just told you I'm sure you would have been less scared" He continued.

Damon seemed harmless as did Alli, but I thought that about Dylan as well. Damon could of been just trying to get on my good side until he decided when he was going to eat me.

"These books, they will tell you everything you need to know. Call me or Alli, wait no just call me if you need anything I'm sure I'll be about somewhere" Damon sighed before standing up to his full height.

I stared down at the books, I didn't know if I wanted to find out more but then again what could shock me more.

******

My eyes furiously scanned the pages as each page I read shocked me even more. In the werwolf community there are different packs, each pack has an Alpha who is the leader, a Beta who helps the Alpha and steps in when he's gone and a gamma who also helps. They are all in packs, like a pack of wolves only they are people.

Another thing that shocked me that I had to read the page twice to see if I was imagining it was that these wolves can community through their minds, they can mind link each other. Also majority of the people are born into it, they have their first shift at the age of eighteen.

If I didn't know any better it was like I reading a fiction book not a proper textbook with accurate information. The thing I was currently reading was about mates. Each werwolf had one somewhere, mates are paired together by the moon goddess whoever that was. Basically whoever your mate was you had to be with them weather you liked it or not.

I felt my eyes become heavy as I peered out the window it was now pitch black outside, God knows how long I have been reading from. The soup that Damon had brought me was now cold, I had forgot about it as soon as I pulled out one of the books he had left me. All this information was shocking me.

"Emily, you've been in here for hours love. Do you want to go on a walk?" Toms voice caused me to snap my head up to see him standing directly above me, I didn't even hear him come on.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this yet, I knew there was nothing I could do about it I was surrounded by wolves.

********

I pulled the jumper atom had handed me closer to my body as the wind began to pick up blowing my hair that I threw into a bun into my face, five minutes into the walk and none of us had spoken a word. I just enjoyed my surroundings, I hadn't been outside in so long I didn't want the werwolf thing to ruin it for me.

"I'm sorry if I scared you earlier" Tom broke the silence, I turned to see that he was looking down at his feet as we walked.

"Are you?" I questioned, by the sounds of if he didn't seem that sorry for showing me, if anything he thought he was doing me a favour and maybe he was, I probably wouldn't of believed him if he didn't.

He looked up at me before a small smile formed on his face and he began shaking his head. Tom seemed nice, he wasn't the average kidnapper that locked you in a room and kept you from your family instead he let me go anywhere and let me talk to my family, more than Four did.

"Okay so what are you in your pack?" I asked, it felt weird asking these types of questions that I never thought I'd be asking.

"I'm the Alpha, Damon is the beta and Alli is the gamma, Four he is the Alpha of his pack, you've probably never met his beta before" He explained, unlike four Tom told me the truth.

"Do you have a mate?" It felt wired asking that, I have used the word mate many times, it means friend where I'm from but here it literally means the person your meant to be with.

Tom remained silent for a few seconds and it see,ed like he was debating on whether he wanted to answer that one.

"I had one, she looked like you. Short, brown hair, looked like she was bloody made by the moon goddess herself." Toms voiced was laced with sadness, I wondered what happened for her but knowing that patience wasn't a trait a lot of werewolves had I decided it would be better to leave it alone.

"How do you know if you have one?" I asked, that it didn't say in the books how you know who's your mate. Do you suddenly look into someone's eyes and then it clicks in your head that's your mate.

"For me it was a soon as I laid eyes on her, thoughts of your mate just consume you, everything about them is perfect. Everything mates touch it's like a spark of electricity, you just realise" Tom explained, his words clicked in my head.

Four, every time he bloody touched me it would feel like I just got shocked, no matter how hard I try to hate him the feeling my stomach has tells my otherwise, eveytime I look into his eyes I forget about his shitty personality. That's when I realised Four and I were mates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
3.2M 75.3K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
92.9K 3K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
1.3M 43.2K 33
I couldn't ignore the tingles that ignited as he gripped my wrist and held them above my head. I felt the bark of the tree stab into my back as he ha...