My Little Butterfly || H.S...

By TommoDelight

ReavenJei Cruz is just a ordinary girl, first year of high school. One day something unexpected happen to her... More

My little butterfly ||h.s.
Ch.1- First day of school
Ch.2- Bruises..
Ch.3- Expectation
Ch.4- Saying our good-byes
Ch.5- London β™₯
Ch.6- Daèġvu
Ch.7- Day with the Boys
Ch.8- The Secret is out
Ch.9- Company and More News
Ch.10- I knew it
Ch.11- Misunderstood
Ch.12- Cards :3
Ch.13- All my fault
Ch.14- I don't care
Ch.15- Secrets and more
Ch.16- Truth be told
Ch.18- Secret Surprise
Ch.19- Memories Made
Ch.20- I'm cured
Ch.21- Surprise!!
News :)
Haha Sorry Mix Up
Ch.22- Happy Ending?

Ch.17- Mistreated

137 14 2
By TommoDelight

Harry's POV

"Harry you bushy Monkey wake up!" Reaven said while shaking me I chuckled and looked at her.

"Your Monkey is awake!" I tackled her and went on top of her and she smiled while looking at me.

I smirked and my lips went against hers it was moving perfectly with mine the feeling from her kiss is beautiful.

I let go and looked at her

"I love you Reaven." she smiled and looked at me

"I love you too Harry." she hit me with the pillow and I snapped out.

"Harry wake the crap Up!" Niall shouted and hit me with the pillow once again.

"Im awake, and you ruined my dream!" he got down my bed and looked at me

"Oh, The dream with Reaven, try to handle waking up earlier." I rolled my eyes and he left my room, I took a quick shower. After that I wore my blue polo and a white shirt I put on my black skinny jeans then I put on my black boots.

I got down stairs and I saw Louis playing video games and Niall was eating eggs and bacon I went to the fridge and drank milk from the carton Liam always leaves early and Zayn also goes with him to pick up Perrie and Danille.

"So Harry, How was you and your Reaven Dream?" Niall teased I rolled my eyes and looked at him

"It was going fine till you ruin it." he chuckled and continued eating.

I threw the box away and got my bag and I got in my car and drove to Reaven's Aunt house.

Reaven and Ethel was outside I stopped in front of her house and Reaven looked so beautiful with her black leather jacket and a plain white crop top with her her denim button up skirt and black converse, she smiled and went in the front and as always Ethel was in the back.

"Hello love." I intwined my fingers with hers and she smiled

"Hey You." she said, I smiled and began to drive the silence was too quite but instead Reaven broke the silents.

"You know I forgot to tell you, Aunt Ameila freaked when she saw you say those things about me in TV yesterday, she was screaming so much Ethel had to calm her down" I looked at her and then the road

"She's really a funny Auntie." she chuckled

"She's funny in times, but try calming her down when she's fan girling man, impossible." I chuckled and we arrived at school I parked my car and I got down and opened it for Reaven and Ethel got down by herself.

Ethel nodded and walked away by her self leaving while I intwined Reaven's hand with mine, we walked through the parking lot and into the busy halls in school. Everyone was staring at us as we walked down, I felt happy knowing thats she's mine and no one can have her, she's all mine.

She went to her locker and I kissed her cheek as I went to my locker to get my books for my first period class. As I was grabbing my stuff, I saw feet under my locker door, I slammed the door and faced who it was.

"Hi, Bert." he was glaring at me and his friends were surrounding me.

"You and Reaven are together." I nodded with pride and he got closer and he was sorta taller than me.

"Listen, Styles I know all about you and your game and if you for say break Reavens heart and I hear it, You wish you were never famous." I chuckled and looked at him this guy must be really stupid.

"Why should I be worried about someone she simply doesn't even care about." he glared at me and they all walked away, I chuckled and I saw Reaven coming my way.

"Why was Bert and those boys surrounding you?" I looked at her and smiled

"Oh that was nothing, his thinking his relevant to you again." she smiled and the bell rang she looked at me and sighed

"Well, We gotta go to class, see you at Lunch?" I gave her a kiss in the cheek and looked at her

"Of course." she smiled and walked to class I smiled and walked down the empty halls and got to class.

Reaven's POV

I got to class and I saw everyone looking at me with a disgusting look I took my seat and the teacher began to teach. I was feeling this pit feeling in my stomach that these people hate me, I mean why would they hate me when it was Harry's decision to even date me.

When the teacher had to go do something at the office, it gave us time to rest from his boring lesson

"Hey!" I ignored the person calling me as I was looking in my phone. The person was in front of my desk, the feeling of their presence just annoyed me already her standing.

"Hi." I said with a fake smile, she glared at me.

"I really don't see why Harry's dating some one like you, I think your just dating him for his money, honestly do us all a favor and just stop trying to act like this is normal." She said with a smirk in her lip, I felt my anger build up in my fist.

"Say what ever you think I'm doing, I'm not as low as you are because I'm sure he doesn't even know a person as basic as you."

She looked so offended as I said that, I looked down at my phone once again.

Then the teacher came back and he was looking at all of us. I didn't even care to listen about the lesson because that honestly did hurt a lot, but at least I did something, I am gonna stay strong I know Harry loves me and I know those words are not my intentions.

Then after that 2nd period came, I had to go to my locker and get my books. As the halls started to get empty, a few moments looking for my math book, I felt someones hand in my mouth. I had no strength to let go he was so strong I couldn't see who he was.

He dragged me in the janitor's closet and he threw me down I looked at who did that to me and it was Bert why the fuck did he do that?

"Bert?" he looked at me and sighed

"Look Im sorry I did that." I felt my anger building up

"Sorry?! Is that all you have to say?! I'm not a doll where you just grab and throw me-" he cut my sentence with his lips on mine, he was forcing the kiss, I pulled away and slapped him.

"What the Hell Bert!" he sighed looked at me

"I thought you love me Reaven, thats what you told me and now your with someone who would break you." I shook my head and I felt my anger in me

"You think Harry will break me after what you did? Bert you're so stupid to even think I would still love you! You broke me and now you're just standing in the way of me and someone who really loves me." he shook his head and he pinned me to the ground causing an aching feeling in my head.

"If I cant have you! no one can!" he roughly ripped my white crop top dress off, I screamed at the top of my lungs, wishing and hoping someone will help me.

He took off his shirt and he kept kissing me in other places, I tried pushing off with all the strength I have but his body pressed against mine, I screamed and screamed wishing someone would open the door, Gladly my prayer was answered.

"Get off her you stupid Prick!" The person pushed Bert to the other side other side of the room

Harry's POV

Bert was knocked out once I was done, I got up and picked Reaven up bridal styles and I dropped her to the nurse's office. All I could ever think about was how he almost raped Reaven I could just see the memory rewind as I see him.

~
I went to go to the bathroom and I heard screaming in the janitor's closet and I saw Bert on top of her with his shirt off I felt my anger got in me and I ran to him

"Get off her you stupid Prick!" I got him and punched him repeatingly and I felt blood on my hand when I heard a thump I saw Reaven knocked out in the floor.
~

We got in the office and the principal was looking at me and Bert.

"Bert, would you like to explain why you almost raped a innocent student?" he looked down and didn't answer I feel like killing him on how he mistreated Reaven. She has suffered enough.

"Mr. Styles how did you see him almost raped Ms. Cruz?" I looked at him and he looked down at the ground and looked at Mr. Jackson

"He was on top of her, and she was screaming and he continued his actions." he nodded and looked at Bert.

"Bert you are expelled from this school you are not allowed to be in this school ever again." he nodded and we left the office.

As we got out the office, He walked before me, I grabbed his hand and pushed him against the wall and lifted his shirt, "Listen you bastard, if you ever look, speak, or even breathe at Reaven I swear I'll kill you." I let go of his shirt and he walked away from me without even looking at me.

The bell rang making the halls fill with people everyone went to their lockers and get their books as I got in the Nurse and I saw Reaven sleeping in the bed.

"Is she gonna be okay?" she looked at me and nodded

"Yes, Harry she just has a cognition in her head, she will wake up in no time." I nodded and I saw her sleeping.

I held her hand and kissed it I hope she wakes up sooner I wanna hug her and never let go.

I don't know why will he do that to her I mean I heard screaming. I wonder is why did he do that? Rape her she didn't deserve that and in my class all they could ever talk about was Reaven in a bad way saying she wanted me for money and fame. Saying she's using me that not true none of those things are true.

I heard the door open and it was Ethel and she looked like she was crying as well.

"You okay?" She nodded and looked at Reaven and she burst into tears

"Harry, this is all my fault!" she shouted and I hugged her what is she talking about?

"What do you mean?" she looked at me and new tears came out more.

"The reason why she's in that bed.. I told Bert wheres her classes and he followed her and he almost raped her this is all my fault." I hugged her

"No its not don't worry, She's fine she'll wake up soon don't worry Ethel just calm down." she sniffled and sat next to Reaven.

I sighed and looked around and then I heard a whisper behind, it was Reaven.

"Harry?" I turned around

"Reaven, Im so sorry I came as soon as I hear you scream." she looked at me and a tear went down

"Please don't cry." she looked at me and sighed

"Why am I mistreated I didn't do anything." I hugged her and she hugged back and Ethel sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 72 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
27.8K 710 33
What happens when Harry is 8months pregnant and his husband leaves him? Will they get back together? Or will Harry have to raise their baby all alone...
39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
1.3K 61 21
Harry never thought he'd see her again. They were just so perfect. And I'm not taking about his ex girlfriend. Nope, I'm talking about his best frien...