Stuck with you for 24 hours o...

Od ZeeHavi

Beca and Chloe get handcuffed together for 24 hours, thanks to Fat Amy Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
Bonus
Thank you!

Chapter 7

5.6K 125 29
Od ZeeHavi

After a hectic evening spent together, complete with some interesting observations from the Bellas at dinner, a rare silence fell over the house. Everyone was in their respective rooms feeling like a child who had been reprimanded by their mother and was grounded as a punishment. Chloe and Beca's movie had finished a while ago, but neither girl made any attempt to change from their comfortable position. In fact, they were quite content to just fall asleep where they were. Which brought them to one last thing to worry about. Bed.

Now, Chloe and Beca were no strangers to sharing a bed, they did share a room after all. Their beds were in the middle of the room, sides separated by a small table between the two. Each girl's closets were on opposite sides of the room, although many of Chloe's outfits found their way on to Beca's side of the closet, because she had countless amounts clothes. Tank tops, flannels and skinny jeans didn't take up much space and Beca wasn't much into accessories, except her ear spikes and the occasional necklace.

Because of this layout, they both had a fair amount of space for their desks and other belongings. Beca's side was mostly filled with her favorite vinyl albums and posters of bands and a variety of musical instruments. Her desk, which was never actually used for doing anything remotely related to school, had her iMac desktop computer set up, along with her turntables and other mixing equipment. Her portable MacBook Pro laptop, was sitting next to it, softly piping out a Spotify Mood playlist called "Your Favorite Coffee House" through her Bluetooth speakers. Chloe's side was somewhat organized, filled with fluffy blankets, stuffed animals, decorative pillows and full of bright colors. The prevailing color was pink, in varying shades of course.

One would think Beca would hate this, but she found that she didn't really care. Chloe's side of the room was basically just an extension of Chloe herself. Clothes were strewn equally around the room, each girl borrowing the others clothes as they pleased, although it was mostly Chloe borrowing Beca's oversized hoodies than Beca daring to put anything pink or glittery on her body.

Chloe and Beca shared everything really so sharing a bed shouldn't be a problem for them, right? They were sharing one right now! But this was slightly different, since they were watching a movie, and not sleeping. Plus, normally weren't handcuffed together. Beca wanted this to be something Chloe wanted and chose to be an active part of, not one that she was unwillingly forced to comply with, due to the circumstances. Chloe on the other hand, was excited for a built in hugging buddy, and just laughed when Beca suggested she could sleep on the floor with her left hand hanging in the air to meet Chloe's on the bed. Usually Beca would have the bedside light on and do her own thing, passing out around 1am, while Chloe slipped on her pink sleep mask and listened to her sound soother.

Eventually, it was not so much decided that they would just fall asleep there than neither wanted to move. As they lay in bed, Beca found herself not wanting to make a mix, and just talk with Chloe. Even though they pretty much knew everything about each other since coming to college, and a bit of random stories from the past, Beca found herself curious about her best friend's childhood. And really, there's really no better way to get to know someone than being handcuffed to them.

"Chlo? Can we talk?" Beca questioned as they lay together on Chloe's bed, spooning in the dark after getting settled in for the night.

"About what? Is everything okay? What's wrong? Is it the cuffs? Am I hurting you?" Chloe rattled off in quick succession, shifting smoothly from their spooning position to lying on her other side to look at her friend.

"No, I'm fine" Beca said hastily. "I just wanted to get to know you."

"You already know me Becs. You know me better than anyone. Probably even more than Aubrey at this point."

"Yeah, but I mean, the REAL you. Not the front you put up all day." Beca said quietly.

When Chloe remained silent, Beca continued. "I know it sounds weird coming from the girl who shuts everyone out, but its true. I don't remember what my life was really like before you came barging into it, but I'd like to know how yours was. I'll even tell you about mine," Beca bargained. "It's pretty shitty, but I will."

"Okay," Chloe replied, as she gently began stroking the smaller girl's hair. "What do you want to know?"

"I want to know what your life was like before you met me." Beca responded, with a grin that could not be seen in the dark. "I want to know everything about you," she continued. Beca sincerely wanted to get to know her best friend even more. She needed to know what made Chloe, Chloe.

"Well. I guess I'll start with..." Chloe began.

Beca and Chloe stayed up talking until about 2am before they finally drifted off to sleep. They weren't asleep for long though, because suddenly 'Kookaburra' started blasting from the redhead's phone, echoing throughout the moonlit room.

"That must be Fat Amy!" Chloe said, a bit startled as she tried to suddenly sit up while attached to another human being. "She must have changed her message tone again. It used to be 'All I Do is Win'," she continued on distractedly, as she searched for her phone which was proving to be almost impossible in her sleep induced state.

1 MISSED CALL FROM FAT AMY (FAT PATRICIA) WILSON: 2:47am EST

1 TEXT FROM FAT AMY (FAT PATRICIA) WILSON: 2:48am EST

Why do I have 35 messages & calls from the Nazi? Call me bitch. Bye.

Chloe squinted at the screen before giving up and just tossed the phone at Beca and laid back down on the bed, her arm at an odd angle as Beca read the text message out loud. With a grunt, hit the brunette hit the 'redial' button on the phone, ready to tear Fat Amy a new one for waking her up from a really great dream, involving a certain red head.

"Hi Chloe!" Fat Amy began. "Guess wha-."

"No. It's Beca," she crossly. "Why the hell are you calling us at 3am, Amy?"

"What are you talking about? It's not even midnight. I've just returned from Benji's magic show!"

"There's a thing called a time zone, dumbass. You're 3 hours behind us," Beca spat out angrily. "I was sleeping, and I'm about 5 seconds away from hanging up on you and going back to bed."

"Excuse me bitch, there's no need to shout," Amy said. "Besides, you'll want to know why I'm calling."

"Unless you're calling because you express mailed us the keys to the handcuffs, I don't want to hear it." Beca said testily. "Chloe and I are both pissed at you."

"Chloe, don't worry, its just God punishing you cuz you're a ginger. And Beca, just think of this like training for if you ever end up getting arrested some day," the large Australian placated.

"5 seconds, Amy," Beca warned. "Get to the point. And fast."

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you all about my Vegas experience later. I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming home a bit earlier, due to Aubrey's commands."

Apparently, the blonde dictator had bombarded Amy with incessant calls and texts that apparently started as soon as she left the Bellas house. Beca had never felt more grateful for Aubrey than in that moment.

"Great. Text me your flight details, and I'll make sure someone picks you up," Beca said sleepily, too tired to properly emote how happy she was to hear the news.

"No need. Posen's gonna do it, since she arranged the flight and set up the details and stuff for me."

"Cool. G'nite, Ames."

"Night, Shawshawnk!" Amy said, "Toodle-oo til tomorrow mate!"

"Yeah, okay, whatever. Bye." Beca mumbled, as she hung up the phone and tossed it to the foot of the bed, slightly waking Chloe up in the process.

"Whaaas happnin?" Chloe whispered sleepily.

"Shhh," Beca said comfortingly as she settled back in next to Chloe's warm body, "Everythings fine. I'll tell you in the morning."

Satisfied with the answer, Chloe began to drift off to sleep, Beca not far behind her.

The next morning, Chloe's alarm clock woke them up at 7:00am. The girls were exhausted from their night of little sleep, but Beca was in such a good mood anyway, that she allowed Chloe to brush her teeth for her, like she had wanted to do last night. When the girls returned from the bathroom, they saw they had another missed message from Amy.

1 MESSAGE FROM FAT AMY (FAT PATRICIA) WILSON

FWD: AUBREY POSEN

RE: YOUR DELTA 1431 FLIGHT INFORMATION

Amy, attached to this message, please find a PDF of your one way digital ticket to Atlanta from Las Vegas. Your approximately 4 hour flight leaves the LAS airport at 7:00am and will arrive at ATL at 1:44pm. Make sure you are at the Vegas airport no later than 6:30 so you can go through the security checks. Whatever you do, do NOT miss this flight. Or get yourself thrown off of the flight. While you are in the air, please work on writing an explanation to Chloe and Beca for the massive inconvenience that you have caused them. You can practice your apology when I pick you up from the Atlanta airport around, or shortly after 2pm. Don't be late.

~Aubrey

PS. You owe me $236 and you have to actually participate in cardio for the next 2 weeks for pulling this stunt.

"Look Becs! According to this, we should be free around 3pm today! Thank god," Chloe yelled excitedly, even though Beca, being connected to her, had read it at the same time.

"Volume Chloe," Beca reminded gently. "I'm here. Literally standing right next to you. Couldn't leave, even if I wanted to."

"Whoops. Sorry Beca," Chloe said, even though she did not look the least bit sorry at all.

"Since going to any classes isn't an option today, thanks to your stunt yesterday, what do you want to do to kill time this morning, until Aubrey and Amy come back with the keys this afternoon?"

"You remember that favorite spot you found when you first came to Barden that you told me about last night? Let's go there. We can pack a picnic." Beca said with a grin.

"Oh that sounds like so much fun! That's a great idea," Chloe agreed. "Oh, but wait. We'll have to drive a bit to get to it though. It's not that far of a drive but it will take too long to walk there, and I don't think it would be very safe to drive with both of our dominate hands connected," she said dejectedly.

"Let's just get an Uber or something. It'll be worth it. Please?" Beca begged. "I need to get away from the Bellas. I can already hear them whispering and giggling their heads off downstairs, waiting for us to show up for breakfast."

"I—" Chloe began.

"Chlo, PLEASE?!" Beca wheedled. "I need a break. I miss my personal space. I just want to get away from here for a while." When Chloe just raised an eyebrow at Beca's statement, she amended it quickly.

"Uh. What I mean to say is that uh... Your special spot sounded amazing and I really want to experience that with you. I didn't mean that I'd like, be taking over your spot. You totally have first dibs. But I'd like to be alone. Alone, but with you. I don't mind being with you. Obviously, I'd be going with you, since it's your spot. You could go be by yourself without me, if you need to be alone and I can go somewhere else. But you're handcuffed to me so that can't happen. Well, not today at least," Beca rambled." "God dammit. That doesn't even make sense," she trailed off as she looked at Chloe's bemused expression.

"Breathe Beca. I'd love to go be by myself with you." Chloe reassured her. "I was just trying to figure out what to pack for our picnic."

"Oh. Cool," Beca said lamely.

"Cool," Chloe confirmed.

Beca and Chloe decided they'd rather buy some food than try and make anything, so after a quick walk to Stanley's to get some sandwiches to go, the girls called an Uber to take them to Chloe's spot. The Uber did not take long to pick them up, and when bit did, Chloe just handed him her phone and said, "Can you take us to 3300 Peachtree Road please?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.7K 908 39
This story isn't mine, I got the fantastic idea from a wonderful account on Instagram @/bechloecup. Beca Mitchell works as a private investigato...
107K 2.4K 45
Beca is working as a DJ in a small but popular club in downtown LA. Chloe is her manager helping her to break into the music business properly as a p...
99.8K 2.9K 17
Chloe has a secret that nobody knows, until now.
8.7K 358 20
Sequel to Arms. Please read that story first. I mean you could read this it just wouldn't make a lot of sense. Beca and Chloe did get married af...