The Things I Would Do For You

By xxLuckyCharmedxx

"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I... More

☥ Prologue ☥
☥Chapter One☥
☥Chapter Two☥
☥Chapter Three☥
☥Chapter Four☥
☥Chapter Five☥
☥Chapter Six☥
☥Chapter Seven☥
☥Chapter Eight☥
☥Chapter Nine☥
☥Chapter Ten☥
☥Chapter Eleven☥
☥Chapter Twelve☥
☥Chapter Thirteen☥
☥Chapter Fourteen☥
☥Chapter Fifteen☥
A/N: New Book!
☥Chapter Sixteen☥
☥Chapter Seventeen☥
☥Chapter Eighteen☥
☥Chapter Ninteen☥
☥Chapter Twenty☥
☥Chapter Twenty-One☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Two☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Three☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Four☥
☥Chapter Twenty-Five☥
A/N: Sequel
☥Epilogue☥
Sequel Time!

STARTING FRESH

1.7K 17 0
By xxLuckyCharmedxx

Wow look at me writing on a book that's completed!

But I wanted to let you guys know that I'm starting fresh and creating a new page to start writing books on. This page has grown and created an adorable family.

I really hope that when I start this new page, y'all can follow what I'm trying to do which is better myself, time, and space to help me organize for my Journalism major/dream.

Please don't take this to heart when I say that I'm discontinuing some of my books because I lost interest and I have writers block on what to do. Everything fell out of place and I kept uploading too much on those books much causing me to fall out of love and move on to other book ideas.

I should've stuck with one. One book at a time. But nope! I kept saying, "MY READERS WANT THIS! IT'LL MAKE THEM HAPPY!!!" I wasn't happy. The content started to lack and I couldn't keep up with everything, soon making all these books with basically no end.

I'm finally coming clean and I would love for you to follow my new page.

Please give me feedback and I would love for y'all to follow my journey! Follow me on IG and Snapchat! I love you guys so much!!!

New Page: CharmingCasper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 16 12
My face could have gone up in flames at that moment with the rate at which I was blushing, because literally everyone was shouting and cheering. "As...
7.6K 254 35
"Leave me alone, I made it clear that I don't ever wanna see you again!" She yelled in my face, tears dripping from her eyes unto her beautiful skin...
63.9K 2.6K 7
"Jaan(an endearment used by lovers) you are looking so beautiful."he complimented her. Indeed she was looking like a nymph,straight from heaven, onl...