The Objects Show Tickle

By ObjectFans

WARNING! This story is about some Tickles stuff, if you are Don't like it and uncomfortable, don't read it! I... More

Balloon and suitcase
Cupcake and Tune
Firey and Coiny
Tickle Yin-Yang Part 1
Tickle Yin-Yang part 2
Pickle and Taco
Pencil and Match
Bubble Ruby and Book
Kite and Fly Swat
Leafy and Evil Leafy
Firey and Leafy
Tune and Yin-Yang
Father and Son
Father and Son part 2
Yan-Yin and his Steps Siblings
Role Play!
Soap and Yin-Yang
Star And Cherry
Strawberry Blueberry and Yoyleberry
GolfBall and TennisBall
Heart and Yin-Yang
Yin-Yang And Taoism
Yin-Yang's Tickle Comic part 1
Yin-Yang Humans Tickle Story
Yin Ghost or Invisible?
Microphone and Soap
Tickle Tune, Yin and Yang
Yang Meditation (Human Version)
Magic Feather
Baseball And Nickel
Apple And Marshmallow
Me.Phone Inside Story
Tickling The Jokester

FanTube Experiment

2.6K 5 70
By ObjectFans

Hai everyone!This is another Object Tickle story, This time is FanXTube ship Story! So this is Inspired me by That_Icee_Hun enjoy it!

One day in the free time, Fan is bored because they not doing a challenge yet, he is just with his Egg and doing his blog. And  then He is thinking about the last episode he did with Test Tube.

Fan Pov.
I remember when we are look at the Stars in the night together, then Test Tube is help my Alien Egg from not get shattered by Paintbrush accidentally, and even in his Side when Steve Cob wanna take my Egg, the words I remember that Test Tube says "He Said, No!" And I was very appreciate that. Then I'm trusting her to protect my egg while I'm the maze even she get burned. And not just that, I and with her is even very closer at each other And I still wondering, if she like me?

Fan: "Uhh... There is nothing that I can do today, but with my Egg and Laptop... *Sigh*
Then I get up and close my Laptop, then I bring my Egg to walk.

I walking and walking until I find the Fending Machine.
Fan: "Hmm.... I remember that Test Tube has a secret Lab in here, maybe she don't mind if I come to visit her?" Good thing Test Tube Telling me a password.
I'm pressing Water, Soda, Water, Soda, Soda. And then the Machine make a sounds and I get sucked up in the Lab.
Fan: "WAAAH!" *Get in*

Test Tube Pov.
I just in my lab to making my new Invasion, and I wearing my Lab Coat this time, until I heard a noise that come to my Lab. And It is Fan.
Fan: "Woah!!"
Fan is in the Slide and His Egg get loss from his hand, good thing I have nice reflect and can get the Egg.
TT: "Fan?!"
Fan: "Wow... You really have a secret Lab?"
TT: *sigh* "Because you are know, it's not Secret anymore..."
Fan: "Wow... Cool Lab! You can making a new invasion everytime you want!"
Fan Taking back his egg.
TT: *fixing InvisiBow* "Glad you like it.... Everyone who come in here is just Touching my Stuff! There is many invasion that not done yet, and it can get broken easily"
Fan: "Oh yeah, I remember that you make Yin-Yang get Separated, and then you and Lightbulb in the Alternate Timeline"

Fan: "What is that you working on? If you don't mind answer..."
TT: "Oh, this is InvisiBow, last time is almost works but it's broken again"
And I done Fixing it.
TT: "Now I think it's done!"
Fan: *put the egg on the Table* "Can I try it? :)"
Fan is the only one who I trusting, and I like him too because we both loves Science. I think he not gonna making a trouble like Yin-Yang and Lightbulb, so I trust him.
TT: "Okay, maybe you can try"
Fan: "Really?"
TT: "Yes, You trusting me for take care of your Egg, so I trust you with my Invasion, and plus, I need you to be my Test Subject too! There is more that I wanna try to"
Fan: "Cool! It's will be wonderful! I bet my Egg will be happy looking this!"
Silly Fan, It can't see anything while it's just in inside, but Maybe it can hear.
TT: "Golly Gee weez! More better!Now we can be Close Toga....... I mean we can be a great Scientist! You can be my Assistant"
What I was thinking?!

Fan Pov.
I can't believe she saying that, She is trust me! And want me to be her assistant.
Fan: "Oh Test Tube~ you should not~"
TT: *A little blush* "Uh... Yeah... Just try that Bow ..."
Then I get the InvisiBow.
Fan: "Wow, looks like my Blue Bow, but this one look great for me in Black, what do you think~?" *Blush*
TT: "Umm...! Look nice! ^///^ now just push that button"
Fan: *push the button on the Bow and He become invisible*
TT: "Oh Golly! It works!"
This is really amazing! I be invisible, but the Bow still can in see.
Fan: "It works! But... The Bow still can be in seen, you must make it invisible too and it gonna be more cool!"
TT: "I trying that later, at least it can be worked, now let's see another"
She is walk to her other invasion. And I wonder if She is Ticklish? I trying to tickle her while I still invisible.

Test Tube Pov.
I wanna try to add some Chemical. And then suddenly my sides Feel Ticklish, my sides is my worst Ticklish spot.
TT: "Ehehehe!! Oh Golly! Hahaha! Stop it!"
I trying to not make The Chemical drop.
TT: "Hahahaha! *Blush* FAN! AHAHA! Stop it! You can drop my Chemical!"
Fan: "You look that Egg~? She is actually Ticklish~"
Test Tube: "F-F-FAN! C-CUT IT OUT!" I said while gasping for air.
He shook his head and kept tickling.
Fan: "No mercy!" He shouted and continued.
Test Tube: *shaking and keep moving to make tickles away* "Y-YOU LI-LITTLE... HAHAHAHAHA!" I said while laughing.
FAN: "I wouldn't say that if I were you Testy, considering that I'm taller than you!"
Did he Just calling me by a Nickname?!
Test Tube: "B-BY T-TWO INCHES!" I said.

Then suddenly when I accidentally drop the Red Chemical to White Chemical, it's suddenly bubbling and changes Color. Then I feel Fan is already stop Tickling me and then I surprised.
TT: *gasp* "The Chemical!"
Fan: "Sorry! I didn't mean...!" *He become visible again*
TT: "No, no! I think that accident making this Chemical become a new Chemical!"
Fan: "Really?"
TT: "It's almost be coloured, maybe a little more laughing it's gonna make the vibration to change the color!"
Fan: "So that's mean~"
Fan is wiggling his fingers and then start tickling me again.
TT: "Hehehehehehe! NO! So ticklish~! Ehehe!"

Fan Pov.
I can't believe her laugh so cute, I never see her laughing like this.
Fan: "Looks like Your Sides are ticklish~? Testy?"
TT: "Haha!! Yeah hahaha! I have most ticklish there! Hehehe!!" *Blush*
Then I see the Chemical is turn Coloured to be Pink.
TT: "Okay! Haha! It's enough~ Hehehehe!"
I stopped and look at the chemical.

Test Tube Pov.
The Chemical is finished!
TT: "It worked! I think we just making a new Chemical"
Fan: "Ohh~ what is it?"
TT: "I didn't know, hmm... It's become like an Oil?"
I trying it a little if the chemical is burning or not, so I get some string and the string didn't get burn.
TT: "I think it's save to be In touch"
Some of the liquid is fall to my neck and I feelings something from the liquid is tickling my neck.
TT: *jolted* !!
I tried my best to not Laughing, but I failed.
TT: "Hehehe! Hahaha!"
Fan: "Are you okay?"
Then I just realized that the chemical is turn to be Tickling Potion, and it can make you laughing and ticklish. Then I gonna try it to Fan.
TT: "Hmhmhm! I... I gonna test to you to make sure what it can do, I think this is save~"
Fan: "Wh... What?!" *Nervous*

Fan Pov.
Test Tube gonna try the new Chemical to me, what if something bad is happening? How if the Chemical is failed and then I gonna get bad side Effect to it?!
But wait, why she suddenly so happy likes everything gonna be fine? Of course I trust her, but I'm too nervous what's gonna happen!
Fan: "Y... you think it's gonna save?!"
TT: "Come here, Fan Boy~ hehehee! I promise it will be F-fine!^ ^" *still feeling her neck Ticklish*
Why she is keep giggling?
Then she gets me and She rubs the Chemical on my Stomach.
Fan: "Hei!!" *Blush*

She get off of me, and in a few seconds, suddenly my stomach feel ticklish.
Fan: "W-What?! Ehehehe!! What's going on?! HAHAHAHA!! SO TICKLISH!"
I'm laughing so loud and holding my stomach, good thing I put My egg on the Table.
Fan: "AHAHA HAA!! STOP IT! AHAHAHA!'
TT: "This is Tickle Liquid! And it can make you feel ticklish even more! ^ ^"
Fan: "HAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT I WORRIED ABOUT!! HAHAHA! HOW IT CAN STOP?!"
TT: "That's what you get for tickle me!" *Rubs her sides*

Test Tube Pov.
Oh Golly... I suddenly forget, I just rubs my sides which that I just put the Tickle liquid for rubbing Fan. And It's still can tickling me even I wear my Lab Coat.
TT: "Hahahahahaha!! OH NO! Aha! I forgot!! Hahaha! I rubbing my Sides with that liquid...!! Which I use to rubs you!!"
Fan: *on the floor laughing and hold his stomach* "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I HAVE SENSITIVE STOMACH! HAHAHA!! MAKE IT STOP TEST TUBE!"
Test Tube: "I JUST HEHEHE! Making this!! Hahahaa!! How do I know?!"
I start sit on floor while hugging my sides that tickling.
TT: "Ahahahaha! But! I gonna try! Hahaha! To figure it out!"

Nobody Pov.
They are just laughing there and try to do something, but then. Test Tube is bang to the table, and there is a bucket with water in it. The Water is fall to Test Tube and make her wet, but then Test Tube start stop Laughing and the tickles gone.

Test Tube Pov.
TT: *panting* "Oh.... My *pant* Golly... Thanks it stopped...." *Sigh*.
Finally, the tickles stop, I had enough in tickled today! But not just that, I find out how to make it stop! Now I gonna help Fan.
TT: "Hei, my Tickles gone! I think this water can get rid away the chemical"
Fan: "Gohohod!! XD but I don't think Water is good for me! Haha haha!"
TT: "Well, we didn't ever known if we're not Try"
Fan is made off of Paper, so maybe he can get Soggy and get rips Easily and then Die Slowly, but then I try my best to finding out how to help Fan.
TT: "Maybe I can do something then just a Water?"

Fan POV.
Oh I remember, I'm made of from the paper, and also I'm in made up by the Oil Liquid from the Chinese Product. So maybe The Oil can help to make the Tickle Chemical's gone.
Fan: "W-Wait!! Hahaha! I know! Hahaha! You can make it gone with the Oil!! Haha! Because I made Of from the Oil to be a Paper Fan! Probably I gonna be an Oil Proof!"
TT: "Wait! I think you right! I can try that!"
I see Test Tube try to finding something to help me.

Test Tube POV.
Of course! Oil proof! That's what he needs!Thanks goodness that I have the oil that related for the Peper without make it soggy.
And I bring that oil.

And I still See Fan Laughing. But Jeez! How does his laughs so cute?! He is looks so cute right now! Wait.... What's wrong with me?! This is not time for thinking that!
Fan: "AHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN'T... BREATH!!" *Coughing*
Okay, I can't keep him Laughing very long or He gonna out off Oxygen and died.
TT: "Here it is! I found it!"
My Leg is Slipped and make the Oil is Fall to Fan and make him wet.
Fan: "Mmm!"
TT: "Ouch! Oh my Golly..."
I'm so dumb! Why I must get slipped in a time like this?!
But then I suddenly really not notice that I almost fall at Fan, and Fan still laying on the Floor and I'm blushing a lot. Looks like He didn't feel ticklish anymore.
TT: *in mind* ("Oh this is so awkward!")

Fan POV.
Okay.... I thinking the tickles gone... And now this is happening?! I can feel my Face Blushing a lot and even redder then my color skin. I don't know what must to say.
Fan: "Uhhhh.... Thanks?" *Blushing*
Test Tube get up quickly.
TT: "Oh Gee!! I'm very sorry! That's was accident!" *Panic and Blushing*
Fan: "Hei hei~! It's fine! I think I get better now... Wet... But good! Thanks Testy! ^ ^"
I close my mouth and look that Test Tube face are red. Maybe I still early to calling her a nickname? AAHHH!
Fan: "Oh . . . Sorry, I think you didn't like I calling that to you?"
TT: "No no! It's fine! Well.... You're the only one saying that about my Nickname, so.... I don't mind at all~"
I glad she likes it. But looks like now She is have something really deep inside her, like she wanna saying something but it can't let it out. Well... I have a same thing right now... Does She.... Like me? Like I like her?

TT: "Okay Fan... Now I think it's time for using my other Invasion... And I gonna test it to you..."
Fan: "Okay? Sure"
Test Tube is walk away to finding something. And I waiting her.
TT: "Now can you get on that Table, Fan?"
Fan: "Sure"
I'm going on the Table near my egg and sitting on there. I wonder what she gonna do to me?

Test Tube POV
Okay, I never trying this to everybody yet... And I gonna use it to Fan. I'm using my own Invasion, it's The Lying Headband Detector with Heartbeats machine.
Fan: "What is that, Testy?"
TT: "This is Lying Headband Detector, the headband gonna making a sounds if you're lying. And this one is Heartbeat Machine, This machine gonna show your heartbeat that can beating very fast, Slow, or Normal"
Fan: *blush* "Oh.... Cool? You ever trying this before?"
TT: "Not yet, because there is no way I can testing it by my own. And now because you're here, I gonna try it to you too..." *Blush*
I'm whispering myself "Which maybe I can know much how long you know and Like me..."
Fan: *hear a little* "What was that...?"
TT: "Nothing! Let's try it!"

I'm wearing Fan Lying Headband and then I put some wires on his Chest and arm. The machine is start over.
TT: "Okay Fan, what you do is just telling what in your mind whatever I'm giving you a question. It's no matter if you Lying or not, because the Headband gonna knows"
Fan: *nod* "Okay...." *So nervous right now*

Nobody POV
Fan is so nervous right now.... He wonder what she gonna asked him? And Fan just see his own heartbeat on the computer screen become fast, then he need to be calm down before she find it out.
TT: "Okay.... Uh.... It is true... You're finding that egg? And not steal it?"
Fan: "Yes... Me, Apple, and Yin-Yang found it on Marsh. And if you talking about Steal... Tell that to that Stupid Cobs~"
TT: *laugh* "Right, and I think you telling the truth. Because the Headband didn't beeping,
Fan: "And what's gonna happen even I'm lying?"
TT: "Maybe you gonna get a little Electrocuted by the electric I'm that Headband"
Fan: "What?! O_o"
TT: "Oh Calm down, the power didn't that strong and it's low"
Fan: *sigh happily*
TT: "Okay, next question... Ever you be popular and do amazing job?"
Fan is trying to be lying this time, because why not? He gonna test if Test Tube creation is Works or not.
Fan: "Yeah~ I ever be popular before, and I have a Jobs to be the best Blogger ever!"

Then suddenly the Headband get beeping and make sounds. The Electricity is electrocuted Fan, but He didn't feel Pain, but Ticklish. He laughing so very hard.
Fan: "AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STOP IT!"
TT: "Oh yeah, that too! If you're Lying, that electricity not gonna hurting you, but tickling you, it's called Electric statics"
Fan: "HAHAHAHA! *The electric gone* Heh he.... Wow, Science can be Fun too sometimes, huh?"
TT: "Yup~!" *Blush* "But, that's mean you Lying, tell me the truth"
Fan: "Okay, I just wanna making sure if this things really works. And yeah... I'm lying.... My Job is actually to Delivery the food... And I'm not so popular.... Even I'm just a Fan"
TT: "Aww.... Fan? You are can be popular someday, and I'm sure. Even that too... I'm not a Favorite to anyone... Because I'm such a Nerd and Bland character.... I'm not a Fans Favorite" *Looks away sad*
Fan: "Aww Testy... You don't need to worry.... Because you are *blush* uhh... already My favorite...."

TT: *blush* "Re-Really?! You're not lie?"
Fan: *blush* "Uhh well... I still wear the Lying Headband... And nope, I'm not"
TT: *blushing and taking a long breath and let it out* "Okay Fan, this is a final question"
Fan: "Okay? What?" *Blushing*

Fan POV.
TT: "Uhhh.... Well... hehe.... Fan?... This is a Silly question.... Do.... Do you Like Me...- Uh!! I mean! Do you like Chinese Food?!" *blushing*

Oh no!! Did she just asking that I Like her?! I can't make my heartbeat stop to beating so fast! I'm blushing and I can feel the headband ready to beeping.
Fan: "Ummm..... Yes...?"
It's weird because the Headband didn't get electrocuted me, maybe because the both answer are just same.
TT: *see Fan Heartbeat on the Heartbeat machine, and it's very fast* "W... wow? You must be like a Chinese food, huh?"
Fan: "Y... Yes" *in mind* "I'M NOT BLUSHING BECAUSE OF THE CHINESE FOOD, OH MY..."
The Headband is start beeping and make a sounds again, but then I quick to changes my Mind!
Fan: "Because I'm work in the Chinese restaurant before! That's why I very like it ^^"
TT: "Oh wow..." *Still blush*

Test Tube POV.
The Test are done, I'm take off the Lying Headband at Fan and take off the wires from the Heartbeat Machine.
TT: "okay, I think that's it for now"
Fan: "Okay"
TT: "Umm.... *Blush* Hei...? Since you like Chinese food, why we not order it and eat together? And Plus, tonight is the bright moon and we can watch together while eating Chinese food together?"
Fan: "That's sounds nice! ^///^ I gonna order it right now!" Fan is get his Handphone and start order it. And I was happy and have fun a lot with him. I still wonder if He is Like me? But Gee... Why I'm so stupid and not just saying it?! Even I'm the Scientist, I still can't enough to asking and answer this stuff! Is this what is called in Love?! I still need to get more study!

No body POV.
After that, their Order is arrived and then they are eating the box of Chinese food and sitting near the Crappy Cliff together while watching the Stars.
TT: *sigh* "It's very beautiful tonight..."
Fan: "Yeah... It is just me... And you... And the Moon"
(Get this Joke? XD)
TT: "Look at That Stars, that's my favorite Stars"
Fan: "Wow! I like it too!"
TT: "Really? Cool! I'm very happy can look the Stars with you again" *blush*
Fan: "Me too... *Blush* and remember how we get rid that two evil Me.Phones?"
TT: "Yeah, hehe, that's silly"
Fan: "You are very good tricking them~"
TT: "No , You are~"
Fan: "No~ .... YOU!"

Fan start Tickling Test Tube Side.
TT: "Hei!! Aha!! Stop it!" *Blush*
Fan: "Nope~ I having fun here, Testy~"
Test Tube is already feel comfortable that Fan calling her by a Nickname.
TT: "You're Silly Fan Boy!! Hahahaha!! You asked for it!"

Test Tube is Tickling around Fans Neck and his Stomach.
Fan: "Hahahaha! Hei! Hahaha! Oh come on! Haha! No!!" *Start Blushing too*
They are tickle fighting at each other in the Night.
TT: "What~?! Hahahaha! I trying to make this Fair! Hahahahaha!! Stop tickling my Side!"
Fan: "Hahahahaha! And you Stop tickling my Stomach! Wahahaa!!"
After a long Time they're ticket Fight, they're stopped and still laughing a little. But they did have fun together.
TT: "Hehehe... We having much fun today, isn't it?"
Fan: "Yeah, Your right... Hahaha... Let's make this a secret for both of us"
TT: "I agree... ^///^
Fan: ^///^

Then they are quite for a second.
Fan: *sigh*
TT: "You okay?"
Fan: "After Paintbrush get eliminated.... Lightbulb is feeling down, I think She's very Like Paintbrush...."
TT: "Yeah... I feel bad for them, because they just get along now...."
Fan: "How if one of us get voted out? I'm.... I'm scared.... And all my theory of Pattern are wrong.... What's gonna be wrong next? And what's gonna be happen of this teams?"
TT: "Well... I know that we aren't teams anymore.... But, even that.... We gonna still be together, right? Even if one of us get eliminated, we never gonna forget of each other...."
Fan: "Yeah... I hope you're right..."
TT: "And I will be always on Your Side... And I still can tried to make Lightbulb keep be positive and keep her cheer up"
Fan: "Yeah... Me too..... And I gonna be always on your side too Testy..... I mean, me *show the Egg* and the Egg, always on your side~"
TT: *laugh* "True...."
They're finish their food and then they're get close at each other. They're blushing a lot and hugging at each other while still looking at the Moon.

Oh And Kiss too if you want! >:3

The end!

(Omg! This is the great Tickle story that I ever make! X3)

That's all for now, hope you like the story! And see you on the next story! Don't forget to Vote this chapter if you like it and for can continue to another story. And don't be shy to giving your opinion on the Comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 244 50
I decided to write this 'cause if not my head would explode with ideas I get in class... If you are Tommyinnit do not read this. Mostly ANGST but som...
3.4K 116 17
This is the tragic tale of 2 objects who just couldn't seem to figure out who they really were. Since they didn't feel like they had identities of th...
67.7K 1.2K 30
[Picture Day Book 2 is up! Book 2: Lockdown] Moving schools can be hard, Fan would know. He recently moved schools mid-year and found it a little har...
56.4K 998 35
This was my first fanfic ever so hope you like it -[Warnings below]- ‼️YES this does contain blood, maybe a bit of gore in some places but I'll put a...