JJ Project Parents

Por IGot7andMonbebe

Jinyoung and Jb have always been known as the parents of Got7 Now they are literally parents.Got7 is now Got5... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Naughty JaeJae Pt.1
Naughty JaeJae Pt.2
"Youngjae do u still love us?"

Chapter 5

308 12 0
Por IGot7andMonbebe

(Two Months Later)

"Mark!!!!" Jb Called."Yes Appa?!"Mark yelled from downstairs."Come help me find Bambam and Yugyeom it's time for their shower and they are hiding "Jb said.

Mark searched the laundry room and in the dryer found Yugyeom.He kicked Bambam by accident.Bambam was under the bed."Found u"Mark said.The two got their baths and their hair brushed.Jb was soaked and Jinyoung was happily brushing the boys hair."U two need a haircut"Jinyoung said."JUST A TRIM!"The 2 yelled in Unison.

Sorry it's short I just feel I need to update -Luna/Moonlight

Word COUNT;88

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

357K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
826K 50.6K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
239K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...