Truth or dare and a question

By cbabyblue97

10/09 TW // Woojin: since the recent news where he is involved in sexual assault, I will edit him of this nov... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
A/N <<Redistributed parts>>
Part 5
Part 6
A/N <<I'm so sorry and thank you a whole lot!>>

Preview

626 20 0
By cbabyblue97

-Goodnight Channie. –He slowly loosened the hug, not wanting to go.The subtle moonlight allowed me to see the handsome features I had always admired.

-G-goodnight Min. –I said back, stuttering. I could feel my face and ears burning red. He winked and then approached the bus.

He got on, paid for one ticket and sat down near the window. While the bus was leaving, he waved at me, smiling brightly. I did the same.

-What in the Earth has just happened? –I asked to myself, running my hands through my hair. Then I smiled like an idiot all the way home. Feeling like the happiest kid ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
839K 51.5K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...