August Alsina Imagines

By wantingwealthy

DM If you want a Imagine of your own ! Highly mature More

Late Nights
Rough โ˜บ๏ธ
Remember
CUFF
Whet ?!?
Rough โ˜บ๏ธ (Part2)
What?
What? [Part 2]

Untitled Part 11

1.4K 13 3
By wantingwealthy

SOOOOO.

NEW STORY ALERT.

this is my first time writing a story and i am going to try and make it real as possible especially in this day and age. its called 'it was supposed to be genuine' . consistency it something that i am working on , so hopefully updates twice a week. also, i'm looking for someone to design the front cover because i';m looking for some type of inspiration.  

btw, best friend applications are now open; 17+. if you guys have any questions you would like to ask, just comment and ill respond. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...