Full of it - Harry Styles

De niall12334

Chloe Handle is a very popular actress from Hollywood. With millions of fans, great friends, and the perfect... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 - Final Chapter!
Important Note! Please read!

Chapter 7

31.6K 441 17
De niall12334

Before I could open and read the text I was being tackled to the floor with a loud ‘Thump’. 

“Ouch! Lou!” We laughed.

“The boys and I are all going out to dinner at the local bar, up for it?” He asked with a puppy face. To be honest, I did not really feel like having a hangover on the plane and I honestly did not want to go out tonight, it was cold. 

“Sorry boo bear, but im going to pass. Im going to bed early for a fresh start tomorrow” I replied sadly. He frowned and turned around to walk out. 

“Suit yourself lover boy” he smirked. 

Lover boy? Okay...

The boys picked up their jackets and jumped into the large hummer, leaving me and my thoughts to rest. I walked into my room grabbing the blankets off my bed and dragging them to the lounge. I made myself comfy and turned on the TV. Switching channels for almost five minutes now, I decided I would be a kid for the night and watch finding Nemo. Putting the disk in and once again making myself comfy on the lounge I was finally relaxed. 

*ANDDD IIIII WILLLL ALLWAAAYYYS LOVVEEE YOOOUU* My ring tone rung. I still hadn’t changed it from Whitney Houston, Lou decided it would be funny to set it up on my last date. Oh how embarrassed I was when it rung, my ex girlfriend Emma gave me the weirdest looks. By the time I got up and ran for my phone that was located in my room, the ringing had stopped. 

1 New message from Chloe Handle 

1 Missed call from Chloe Handle

What did this girl want! You are probably thinking how she has my number and how I have hers, well seeing as we had to work together, Antonio made us all exchange numbers. Picking up my phone I walked back to my comfy spot on the couch and unlocked my phone. 

Birtt, 

I need your help! Im at Westfield shopping mall in Frankston and some fans spotted me! I had my hoodie on but they still noticed! 

Can you get here ASAP to pick me up? PLEASE

Love Chloe xx

*Chloes P.O.V*

“Hi, Yes, No, excuse me!” I yelled pushing my way through the large crowd of about 100. Why did I have to come shopping! I tried moving from left to right, forward and backwards but nothing. I didn’t move one inch. 

“CHLOE CAN I HAVE A PICTURE” Girl one screamed

“CHLOE ARE YOU AND HARRY STYLES DATING?” Girl two screamed 

“No we are not dating!” I yelled. There where numerous flashes in my face and people trying to grip onto me. I dodged and tried once more to run. Just when I was about to give up I felt an arm snake around my waist and pull me close to whomever it was. I turned to face the person that was ‘Supposably’ saving me from this mess. 

“Harry?!” I yelled over the crowd 

He smirked down at me. It was kinda hot I have to admit, but if it were a different boy. We started running towards Harry’s overly expensive car. He opened the door for me and I had no choice but to get in. Putting my bags in the back seat then buckling my seatbelt was all I could really do now. Closing the door behind me harry slipped into the drivers seat. We sped off to what I was guessing, harry and louis apartment. It was an extremely awkward car ride I must say. 

“How long is the drive back to where ever we are going?” I asked frowning in annoyance.

“Like, ten minutes? What’s the rush?” He asked

“Nothing” I mumbled. 

How did harry even find me? What a stalker! I decided I must know.

“Erm, how did you find me?” I ask slightly blushing.

Without a word he unlocked his phone with one hand still on the wheel. He then passed it to me and I willing read what was shown on the screen. Woops.

“That was meant for Brittany” I said, slightly embarrassed. 

“I figured” He chuckled 

“Why did you come? You hate me” I replied, fiddling with a piece of sting I found on my shorts. 

“I don’t hate you Chloe, you hate me im pretty sure. I wasn’t just going to leave you there to be mauled by screaming fans. Im a bit nicer then that” he giggled. I noticed his face was turning into a slight pale pink. Is he blushing?

“I don’t hate you” I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. 

I wasn’t lying, I don’t hate him . I just find him really annoying. We pulled up at the apartment and it was HUGE. Why was it so big! It was only the two of them right? 

“Hi everyone” harry yelled shutting the door behind us. As we walked I dumped my stuff near the front door and continued to follow Harry to im guessing the living room. To our surprise there where at least 6 suit cases on the floor next an empty room and one of them was mine?!.

On the lounge wasn’t just the boys but sitting there was Brittany and our manager and director Antonio and SIMON COWELL? What is going on?!

“Where have you both been!” brittany yelled pulling me into a hug. I smiled weekly and looked at Harry to explain.

“She was meant to text you but it sent to me. Fans spotted chloe at the shops and then hundreds of paps and fans turned up. I just picked her up and brought her here is all” he said dumping himself on the couch. Well couldn’t had said it better myself?

“yeah, thanks again” I smiled sheepishly.

All eyebrows raised and eyes where on us. 

“When did you two become such good friends?” Zayn asked. Well this is awkward...

“Um” I started

“Anyway, we all have to tell you something and it makes it all the better that you are both here together” Simon started. I gave harry a “Whats going on” look and he shrugged.

“Brittany and you are going to move in with the boys until the movie is finished. We all think it would be a great bonding exercise and a good way for you all to get to know each other.”

What.The.Hell. 

___________________________

YAY, the next chapter is up! 

We are both trying to get a photo up of what the two girls look like! 

Enjoy this chapter! 

Oh and there will be some flirting and stuff in the next few chapter..wooooohhh. 

Byee xx 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2K 22 17
Chloe is a typical teenage girl. She loves One Direction and her friends, and has everything she could have ever wanted. Until news off her parents s...
67.9K 2K 51
After three years apart, circumstances keep bringing Niall and Chloé together. Can they work through their issues and find their way back together or...
32.6K 1.2K 52
Allison and her little brother Danny's worlds are about to be rocked when their father Peter gives them up for adoption. Who comes along at the train...
2.7K 110 53
Chloe is a 19 year old girl, with brown hair, brown eyes & a very slim figure. She is adopted. Her parents are rich & she has two siblings. She has a...