Yes, Mr. Demon Boy? (BoyxBoy)

By koalak

Sam was your average beta. He had good friends, good grades, and great looks. To top it off, he had the world... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue

Chapter Two

48K 2K 495
By koalak

Chapter Two

Dallas

I shot Damien the dirtiest glare I could muster while still trying to comfort my beta as he upchucked the Monday meatloaf into the trashcan behind our seats. At least Damien wasn’t still smirking. For the first 30 seconds they were looking at each other, Damien wore this smug, patronizing grin and even dared to wink at him. He freaking winked at Sam. I remember watching the color drain from Sam’s terrified face before he jumped up out of his seat and vomited out his feelings. I rubbed his back some more. The poor kid.

Troye was furious. He was practically chewing off his tongue to keep himself from cursing out our new instructor--being the typical teachers pet he is. Me on the other hand let a couple of profound swear words out the second he turned around. The nerve he had showing up here after all he put Sam through. Long story short, the guy may have saved Sam’s life, but he was ruining it all over again.

“Dal, get him to the nurse,” Troye managed to say between his clenched teeth, obviously still fighting off his temper. I nodded and grabbed Sam’s shoulder, leading him out of the row and down to the door. He kept his head down and his eyes trained on his feet as we passed Damien whose indifference made me want to scream. He didn’t even say a word as we left the classroom…no one did.

“God fucking damnit, I swear to all things holy I will kill that man,” I seethed, my fist connecting with the tattered metal of some unlucky kids locker as Sam and I stood in the hallway.

Sam was still frighteningly pale and utterly speechless. His back hit the wall of lockers next to me and he slid down it, his face in his hands. I cursed again. I hated seeing Sam like this. Sam was a beta; he wasn’t supposed to be tossed around by some mediocre evil demon who didn’t know how to comb his hair. Sam was supposed to be untouchable, he was supposed to be my rock not some demon’s plaything.

I opened my mouth to say something else, but I was cut off.

“Don’t Dallas,” he said firmly, despite his shaking body. “Just don’t.”

I sighed. “I can’t help it! You’re my best friend, how am I supposed to watch you wallow in misery because some douche bag demon broke your heart!”

“He didn’t break my heart, Dallas,” Sam growled, pushing himself off the floor and facing me. “He… he just took it with him,” Sam finished, his voice drawing to a whisper.

I ran my hands over my face in frustration. After all this and Sam was still in love with the damn kid? Was he insane or just stupid?!

I sighed for what felt like the millionth time today and rubbed Sam’s shoulder as his lip began to tremble.

“Sammy, it’s gonna be—“

“DON’T. Don’t call me that. Don’t try to tell me it’s going to be okay. It’s not Dallas. It’s fucking not,” Sam growled, throwing my arm off him as he whipped around, his eyes glowing the ice blue of his wolf. I backed away from him, my hands held up in defeat. I didn’t know what else to do.

Boys, is there a problem here?”

The low soothing voice drawled out the first word, patronizing us yet again. I felt my entire body shake with fury as I whipped around to the sight of Mr. Freaking Rush.

                                                            ~~

Sam

“OH, you know there’s going to be a problem when I’m through with you,” Dallas snarled, his K9’s flashing as he lunged for Damien. But before Damien could do any damage to him, I yanked back Dallas’ shoulders and pulled him into my chest as he fought against my hold.

“Let me at him, Sam!” Dallas yelled, still struggling to get out of my hold while Damien watched us with amusement. God I wanted to punch him.

“Dallas he’ll kill you in four seconds flat, I’d rather not ‘let you at him,’” I responded quietly, trying not to fuel his fire.

Dallas stopped flailing, but hot gusts of air streamed out of his nose and his chest heaved as he narrowed his eyes at our new teacher. Just the thought of that made me shudder. I knew he was older than me, but old enough to be my teacher? That’s messed up.

Although he had stopped fighting me, I kept a strong hold on Dallas, his back pressing into my chest. Having my alpha get killed by my psychotic ex demon lover was not on my to-do list.

A brief look of something flashed across Damien’s eyes as he took in the sight of me clutching Dallas to my body like some desperate housewife. His smug expression was temporarily absent, the corners of his mouth almost turning into—dare I say it—a frown. I eyed him suspiciously and pulled Dallas closer to my chest.

But in a second the look was gone, Damien’s trademark “I am better than you and I know it” smirk now playing at his lips. Figures.

Damien made a clucking sound with his tongue as he slowly advanced towards us. “Tsk, tsk. A teacher would never harm his student, Sammy.”

Now I was the one growling.

His condescending tone and his use of my little pet name sent my emotions into overdrive. I wanted to rip out his tongue and feed it to my pitbull, but at the same time, all I could think about was leaping forward and burring myself in his chest to kiss his neck over and over again, thanking him for coming back.

I barred my elongated teeth at him but Dallas’ body was holding me back from doing either of those things, and all too soon Damien’s annoyingly perfect voice entering my ears yet again.

“Oh, that’s right!” Damien began in a sarcastic tone, snapping his fingers as if he had just recalled something. “I forgot that you would do anything to get your hands back on me, Sam. It’s a pity I’m your teacher now, isn’t it? Well, I better get back to teaching my students. Run along to the nurse now kiddies!”

I couldn’t even get a word in edgewise before he winked again, turned on his heel and threw open his classroom door ending his performance.

“Hey Dallas?” I asked warily, my insides churning with the clear disgust dripping of Damien’s words.

He gulped. “Yeah bud?”

“I think I’m gonna puke again.”

                                                                        ~~

Toss, catch.

“Seriously?”

Toss, catch.

“You aren’t going to do anything?” he asked, a hint of annoyance playing at his words.

Toss, catch.

“Oh for Gods sake, Sam would you quit it with that ball and just answer me?!” he shouted, nicking the ball right out of the air. I sneered at him.

“Give it back,” I demanded, holding my hand out for him to throw it.

“Not until you tell me why you refuse to do anything about this!” Troye responded forcefully, holding my ball behind his head.

I groaned. “It’s not my place to do anything, Omega,” I grumbled with distaste. Dallas shot me a disapproving glare from across the table.

Troye,” I corrected myself, sending a prissy glare back at my alpha. Troye didn’t care about his rank, but Dallas always had to go freaking psycho whenever someone brought it up.

Troye sighed and tossed the ball back at me in defeat. “I just thought you might want to at least try and get him to quit…” Troye muttered as he stared down at his hands.

“And what makes you think I have that kind of influence on him anymore Troye?!” Troye’s eyes widened, his bottom lip falling open as he watched me leap out of my seat to growl in his face.

Dallas shot up and reached across the desk, pushing me back into my chair where I landed with a thud and “humph.” He was so damn protective. I snuck a peak back at Troye where, meanwhile, he was ogling Dallas like he was superman or something. I rolled my eyes. Love is stupid.

“Samuel Powers?”

I glanced up at the study hall teacher—I hadn’t bothered to learn her name—as she called my name uninterestedly. I raised my hand, indicating that I was indeed Samuel Powers, and she motioned me to the front of the classroom with pursued maroon lips. What was it with middle-aged women and their obsession with lipstick?!

Nonetheless, I trudged down to Miss Maroon and looked at her expectantly and I noticed her tiny purple spectacles resting on her nose seemed to match her very purple lips. How fitting.

“Mr. Rush would like to have a word with you, Samuel.”

I gaped at her. He wants a word?

“Don’t give me that look, run along now Mr. Powers; he’s waiting outside,” Maroon scolded, swatting my arm with her assignment book and practically pushing me out the classroom door. I didn’t even have time to exchange a desperate, pleading glance with Dallas before I tumbled outside and ran smack into the chest of Mr. Rush himself.

He grabbed my forearms, steadying me, as I heard the door latch behind me.

He glowered down at me; the familiar arrogant glint in his eyes causing my stomach to do somersaults all over again.

“Miss me already, Sammy?”

~~

As always, tell me what you think!! I hope you guys are still interested in reading this series... lol but seriously I need to know if I should keep going with it or not??

Love to all! Remember to vote if you loved it, comment if you hated (or loved) it, ect. ect. xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 6.8K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
1M 54.9K 40
On his first moon, Aden finds a white werewolf with red markings staring back at him in his reflection. He is definitely a sub but with a little extr...
5.1M 258K 72
-Demon Series: Book 1- Aden Perri has problems. The last day of school his girlfriend calls it quits. And proceeds to move on a little...
2.7M 124K 32
{Completed} Every year the future Alpha's get together in cities all over the world. This isn't a party, this is training. For five weeks the future...