Dusk Till Dawn | Cheryl Bloss...

By itzlolojauregui

"You can't just leave me here" She said, with a tear running down her face. "Then come with me" He stated, "L... More

Casts & Sountracks
|| PROLOGUE ||
|| Don't worry about me ||
|| Welcome to Riverdale ||
|| Pop's Diner ||
|| Seriously? You're Crazy ||
|| Not In My Territory ||
|| How Psychotic Could You Be? ||
|| Everywhere I go I see him ||
|| Serpent Kings ||
|| Tony with the Y ||
|| You're Staring..Again||
|| Mad World ||
|| Endure Physical Punishment ||
|| I Love Making a Scene ||
|| It's not Jealousy ||
|| What The Hell ||
|| Say that you're okay ||
Note.
|| Rough Night ||
|| Welcome Back ||
|| Change ||

|| One Shot doesn't count ||

2.1K 61 2
By itzlolojauregui

"Uh.. grandpa? Where are we going? Town's this way" Theo pointed his right side of the road.  "Of course son, but we won't be going there yet" Grandpa SanJe replied back, as he steered the wheel to his left as they entered the woods. He looked around, he describe the woods as dark and eerie by the way it looks. Goosebumps is what he felt. "Where EXACTLY..are we going?" he stated, giving a glance to him. Grandpa gave a smile, which his eyes were focus on the road. "Meeting an old friend of mine" he said with a cheer tone. "I haven't seen her in years boy"

"And why only now would you visit her?" Theo furrowing his eyebrows. "Today's her birthday!" he exclaimed

Theo slowly nodded, while thinking in his mind: A friend living in the woods?  He started to feel uncomfortable for a few moments until His grandpa broke the silence. "So did you have the answer to your question last night?" he glanced up to him, "I got some I guess" Theo shrugged.

He nodded, without replying back to you. "what did he say?"

"Did dad really left Riverdale because of the Serpents?" Theo asked, quirking his eyebrows. Grandpa Sanje sighed, "I probably shouldn't asked" he mumbled but he could still hear what he said.

"Even though grandpa, I need the truth" Theo demanded. From this point all his inquisitive won't let him give up on his dad's murder case, even though that the investigation had stop 2 years ago. "I can't give you the answer you need, but I only know just a bit" he replied back.  "I never wanted Chancey to be part of the Serpents Son"

Theo didn't replied back, He listened to every word he's been saying to his next explanation. "You're Uncle dad's was one of the gang bangers and drug dealers in the past, he manipulate our family" Sanje said. "I just didn't know what he see in that roy boy, but what I've know that if he'd join the gang something bad might happened"

"Then why did you let Him-" cutting Theo off."Happened?" as soon he replied, they finally reached to his old friends house. The Thistlehouse. "I had no choice, he's old enough to know what's right and what's wrong, But that was his choice"

"So you let him run away from town without say goodbyes?" Theo asked. "It's not called 'running away' from my perspective," Grandpa Sanje replied back, while stopping the engine to the vehicle. "I would call it a.."Next time".

"Why?" Theo chuckled, "saying a goodbye means we won't see each other till the end, Without saying it means we'll see each other..Next time..Period..or possibly afterlife" he shrugged. As he could tell by the way he spoke, He felt his grandfather's pain.

"There's never a right time to say goodbye Theo" He sighed, "You miss him?" he nodded quietly while Theo nodded.

He glanced through the windows, as he looked inquisitive. The place looked Dingy. Large branches were against the walls, Bushes leaned near the windows, Mosses on rooftops. I felt like this place is haunted, feels haunted. "Alright! Let's go Boy!" As he got out of the vehicle which leaves Theo behind.

He sighs, he closed the door behind him as he walked toward his grandpa which he was waiting in front of the door. "So did he told you more than just your dad?" He nodded "Uh yeah...but it was actually a question" Theo replied back

"what did he say?" as he started to forced himself with a smile, with his hands were clasped together. "I got ask to join with the Serpents.." He slowly replied. Grandpa Sanje turned his smile into a frown, glancing to Theo "What?" He glared at him.

The door opened, Both of them face to the girl who's right behind the door. Theo looked at the familiar Red-head, which was certainly Cheryl blossom. Crossing her arms, with her signature frown on her face.

"Cheryl?" Theo raised his eyebrows. "Theodore" she nodded with a plain tone, He groaned silently. She Glanced to his grandfather which appears to have a smile on his face. "And what comes you forth to Thistlehouse Gentlemens?" she replied back with a superior look, as she was a princess. Which she hates being called a princess but likes the way people call her the queen.

"Your grandmother's Birthday my dear" Grandpa replied back, with his forced smile on his face. "Farewell" she walked to the side, as Grandpa Sanje  walked inside.  Theo tried to walked in as Cheryl blocked him. "You" She said, glaring at him.

Theo gave a small smile with a nod. "Yes my dear?" Cheryl cringed, "Ugh.. don't even.." replied back as  her eyes were rolling  He chuckled. "So are you going to let me in or what?" Theo asked.

Cheryl opened her mouth, as words didn't come out. she sighed, "Sure.. i got nothing to say anyway" She stepped back giving Theo a way. He smirked, as he started to looked the whole interior of the house.

"Looks Old" He shrugged, Cheryl scoffed "no shit Sherlock, Burning thornhill was one the best things that ever happened to me" she retorted.

"As the Devil Queen speaks" He said, Cheryl smirked, Again..she loved to hear people calling her a queen. "Well What can i say?" Cheryl replied back. Theo looked at Cheryl with a small smile

"I love to play with fire" She shrugged, "Ha! Same smell of violence" He said, Theo likes her attitude, Technically their the same. "You burn things, I break things" He said.

"hmm.. so you're Harambe?" Cheryl asked, Theo burst out of laughter "Seriously? God no!" He exclaimed. Cheryl grinned, and it wasn't a malicious grinned. Both were amused how they interacted with each other. Cheryl showed her vulnerable side, Theo smiled genuinely. "I mean worth a shot" She slightly tilted her head, sending a small sweet smile.

"You're not as bad as i think Cherry" Cheryl hearing those words made her flattered, "Please..That was just nothing" She replied backed, "Yeah but you're trying to be nice" Theo chuckled. "Me being nice?" She sarcastically laughed. "C'mon Theodore" As she leaned against the walls. He rolled his eyes, "When are you just going to call me with my short name?"

She laughed, "What? why?" she whined. "It's funny because you were name after a chipmunk" She laughed hysterically. Theo only realized, Theodore from Alvin and the chipmunk "But the thing is you ain't chubby so" She shrugged, and laughed again.

"Alright! Alright!..just lend me were our grandparents are at" he asked, shaking his head. Cheryl was still laughing but silently. Theo and Cheryl walked inside the dining room which are big for 4 people.

They saw Nana Rose and Grandpa Sanje Laughing together, Cheryl and Theo glance each other for a few seconds, "Nana Rose?" Cheryl called her, They both looked at her. "Cheryl my dear" she started sing, as her hand were on the air. Nana Rose glance to Theo "O my child is this your boyfriend" She smiled.

Theo cleared his throat, "Um what?" he chuckled, "Boyfriend?" He smirked, looking at Cheryl rolling her eyes. "Nana Rose..He's just a friend" Cheryl sighed, sitting down near Nana Rose. Theo standing by Grandpa Sanje, "My Grandson Darling" He said introducing to Theo. "Mhm" She nodded while sipping  her tea, "Theodore Alejandro Marquez isn't it?" He nodded. "I have heard stories  about your dad, my condolences child" She bowed her head. Theo gave her a sweet small smile.

"Oh Rosalinda" Grandpa sanje sighed of relief."It has been a decade, since we've seen each other. yet thank god for giving us a time" he kisses her hand gently, which made Cheryl and Theo Cringe inside their souls.

"Cheryl Dear,  would like you to accompanied Theodore to town for me?" Grandpa Sanje asked, while Theo Furrowed his eyebrows. Um what the hell are you doing? "Um..as much as i love to" Cheryl paused looking at Theo, shaking her head "But I can't leave Nana Rose hanging.." She said, with a softly tone.

"No worries Child, I'll take of her" He said, sipping his tea.

"Oh grandpa you don't-"

"Your wish is command" Cheryl said, while interrupting Theo's sentences giving him a smirk. Cheryl stand up from her chair, as she frantically walked upstairs so she could change her outfit. Theo slowly, get up from his chair, as he was one step away from the dinning room until Sanje called his name.

"Theodore," He turned around facing in front of him. "Here take my keys" He throws his car keys on the air, as Theo reached them with his hands. "Your Serious?" Theo grinned, Sanje Nodded "Drive carefully boy, and Come back till dawn rise"

"Thanks grandpa" Theo heard steps coming down the stairs, as Cheryl was wearing her Purple Jacket wearing a spider brooch on her side. Which always look gorgeous. "See you till dawn" Cheryl said, as she head the door along with Theo trailed to her back. 

Cheryl snatched the keys to Theo, "I'll drive" Theo shaking his head,"what? That's not fair!" He exclaimed, "I've hadn't drive this car since i got here" Cheryl scoffed. "Well too bad, Ladies first remember?" She smirked, stepping inside the vehicle. Theo groaned, as he seated on the passengers seat.

Cheryl starts the engine as the car starts to driven of to the road, "Why are you going to town again?" She asked while her eyes were focused on the road. "Actually it was suppose to be for a walk with my grandpa and I" She chuckled, "You do realize your grandpa can't walk far right?"

He nodded, "Obviously" in a duh tone. "I Told him about..yesterday" Theo said, "Oh.." Cheryl felt sorry about yesterday, and by that she meant the part about lying to Theo that she was fine all along which she wasn't. "Oh, Not the homecoming honestly just after recently" He clarified. Cheryl sighed in relief, "What happened?"

"It's a long story.." He replied back, "I have the whole day" She shrugged. After a Twenty minute Drive, He told her about Meeting his dad's best friend at the White Wyrm and the question he told. Cheryl looked disgusted, "ugh, I dislike Southsiders" Cheryl spat

"Why?" Theo asked, quirking his eyebrows

"I just do" She shrugged. "That can't be an explanation Princess" theo chuckled, "C'mon what's up?" She sighed, "Look, Southsiders aren't allowed to live in North"

"And who the fuck made the rules not to?" He retorted. "Everyone  individually" Cheryl replied back, as she continues "Southsiders scares people in the north, Thankfully Mayor Mccoy had made borders between The north and south side"

he scoffs, "You can't just make borders just because you're frightened of them" He continues "Never judge a book by it's cover"

"Geez, thanks for an inspirational quote" She mumbled, sarcastically.

Cheryl had arrive the town, wasn't busy as usual. She changes her mind, as she driven passed the town which made Theo confused, "Where we going?" He asked looking out through the window as he passed the woods. She ignored him, as few minutes passed. They have arrived Riverdale's graveyard.

"are we here to bury me alive or.." He said with a serious tone. Cheryl burst out of laughter, while shaking her head. "No silly, I come here once a week" She replied back. "Jason?" He asked. Cheryl glanced at theo, with a nod and smile.

Cheryl parked his car against the grass, as they both head out of the vehicle. Cheryl lead the way to Jason's Headstone which follows Theo on her back. The grave yard felt very uncomfortable for him, as his mind was reminded by his father's death and that he didn't attend to his funeral which made him remorseful. after few seconds, Cheryl had finally seen her brother's headstone as she kneel down, touching the stone. She felt Jason's appearance was there, was clearly wasn't yet.

"Morning JJ, Finally nice to see you again" She said, with a broken smile. Theo on the other hand, watch every move as she does. "As you can see i brought a visitor, Our rival who turns out to be not a bad person" Theo felt his heart-beating as he couldn't take it but to smile. All he wanted was just to hug the sad-heart broken red head. "I wish you would have thank him, I don't know why but just thank him that he's watching me" Theo silently laughed "Kay that's just weird You literally calling me a stalker" he smiled, shaking his head. "Shut up" she mumbled with a small smile.

"I wish things wouldn't be harder for me even if you were here" She continued, as Theo pursed his lips, as he listens carefully. "I wish you were here" She said, with a softly voice. Those words had triggered Theo, his smile had turned down into a frown. Cheryl tears were running down her faces.

Theo felt her pain, which made him had a heavy heart at the moment. Without saying goodbye to a family member was the hardest thing you could ever imagine, even when it comes to a funeral. Cheryl's last sentence made him want to go back in time and say those words in front of his dad's funeral.

Suddenly, Theo seen Jason again walking toward his headstone, looking down at Cheryl and look back at Theo. "Tell her I won't leave her side" The twin brother command, as Theo nodded.

"He won't leave your side" He said, Cheryl turned her head over his shoulder as she stand up from her knees. "I won't leave your side" Theo said, wiping Cheryl's tears with his thumb. Cheryl made the first move by wrapping her arms together around his neck, and his arms around her waist tightly. Her head was buried on his shoulder as her tears were running down, but Theo didn't care about the tears, he cared about Cheryl.

"Don't let me go" she mumbled, over his shoulder which He couldn't understand. "It's okay" He replied back, rubbing her back. "It's gonna okay" He whispered repeatedly. Cheryl sobbed heavily as she was letting the pain out for once. her arms were tightened for a few seconds as she starts to be vulnerable again. She stopped crying, but theo still hear the sniffles coming from her. soon she started to feel calm, while theo thinks of cheryl as a soulmate.

-----

After Cheryl's breakdown, She'd agree to let Theo drive for once. They both had arrive from Pop's, as the door bells were jingling. Cheryl took a booth which was near the leon lights and a window view.
Theo was sitting opposite side of her.

"This one's on me" He said, with a soft tone. Cheryl lift her head up just to give him a sweet smile The waiter had went up to their booth, "One strawberry smoothie please" The waiter nodded, as he walked out making his order.

Cheryl Scoffed, "I didn't think you'd drink That," He chuckled "Trying something new" he replied back. Cheryl raised her eyebrows, "Something new huh? Does that mean i should too?"

"That's if you want to?" He shrugged, "I mean you don't need to"

"I've always wanted to drink alcohol" She noted, which cut Theo off guard.

"Seriously?" He Furrowed his eyebrows, "dead Serious" She nodded. "Alcohol taste bitter Cherry" He replied back as he was trying to stop her from drinking.
"I've done research" The waiter had come back, as he puts the strawberry milkshake on the table and headed off.

"I don't know Red.." Shaking his head, "C'mon Harambe, Haven't you done it before?" She asked. "Yeah, but I've become sober" he continues "I only drink when my life gets fucked up or i do something that i do that's really fucked up" he said, slurping his milkshake. He actually enjoys it.

"You drink for your problems, I drink for fun" She noted. "It's not that easy Cheryl you could get a hangover" He said. Theo dislikes drinking alcohol. It reminded of his mom.

"C'mon theo," she whined "Pretty Please?" she pout her lips, giving him those puppy's eyes. Ugh why do you have to be so fucking adorable? Like why?

Theo groaned, "All right..but in one condition" She nodded, listening carefully. "Don't go beyond 4 drinks"

"Makes you go fucking crazy" He noted, "Yay!" She grinned. Cheryl brought out 2 shot glass and a bottle of the whiskey on the table. Theo's eye were wide opened, "I didn't think you would start now," He said.

"It's not or never" She starts to pour the whiskey on the shots of glass, While Theo just kept looking to Cheryl, down to  drink and back to her. "Remember what i said" He replied back.

"Would you chillax? You're going to watch me anyways" She retorted, as Theo surrender with his hands up in the air. "Okay then" he mumbled, and sighed.

As he watches Cheryl, she started drink the 1st shot of whiskey and swallowing the liquid. Theo smirked, "how was it?"

"Taste bitter" She said, Scrunching her nose, "I told you" He replied back, pursing his lips. "And i love it!"

Theo rolled his eyes, And just continue drinking his milkshake but his eyes were still locked on cheryl, while she's still drinking Whiskey on her 2nd shot.

"Wow, That's fucking strong" She said, as she stops putting the shot glass down.
"Mhm" Theo nodded. As both started to gazed each other's eyes. Theo could tell for a fact that Cheryl's cheeks were turning red, as he laughed silently shaking his head.

"C'mon sit with me" She said, giving him a pout. "Good idea" he grinned, as he move out and sits near with Cheryl.
Theo wrapped his arm around Cheryl's shoulder as her head was leaning on his jaw.

"After this we should go back, It's almost dawn" he said. "We don't have to" She replied. "I need someone to hold me right now" she said with a softly voice.

He smiled, as he knew she needed him for a moment. "Whenever you're ready" Cheryl didn't want this to end.

After a few hours of silence, They already passed from dawn. "Hey" He nudges cheryl. "Hmm?" She mumbled. "It's already Eight, we've been here for hours" He said, "we probably should head back".

Cheryl lifted her head up away from his jaw, and nodded with a sighed. They both headed out to the doors as the bells were jingling. Cheryl snatched the keys from Theo once again.

"Oh hell no Cherry, I ain't gonna let you drive this baby" He said in a serious tone. Cheryl rolled her eyes, "I ain't drunk"

"even though, I need a chance" He pleaded, "I'm not buying any of it" She said shaking her head. Theo stormed off a little "you know what? Fine." He said. "Just take my car, I'll walk"

"Pfft like to see you try" She retorted, with a smirk. Cheryl was sitting inside, as she watches Theo walks. She didn't think he was serious, as she started to miss his appearance which made her frown and texted him.

HBIC🍒: Come back, I miss you 😕

Theo read the message from his phone. He turned his head over his shoulder, giving Her a smirked, as Cheryl smirked along as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 53.8K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
936K 21.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
4.4M 244K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
421K 11.8K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?