That's The Thing About Love (...

By Crs_simpson143

When a young girl, Brianna, falls for her best friend, Cody Simpson they get stuck on the emotional rollercos... More

That's The Thing About Love (A Cody Simpson Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Omg

Chapter 9

146 4 0
By Crs_simpson143

Cody's Pov

There were only 2 hours before we left for tour. This was my first big headline tour. I more nervous than ever before. No, wait I take that back. I was more nervous about asking out Brianna. She means so much to me. I should probably go over and see if she ready.

At Bri's house

I stood there leaning against the doorway of her room. She had headphones in and was singing to what sounds like my song Paradise. Her back was turned to me and she was looking out the window. Swiftly, almost ninja like, I grabbed her in my arms. She screamed but relax when she found out it was me. She places her hand on her heart and took out her headphones. "Dang it, Cody I swear you're trying to kill me." "Now why would I want that?" I smirked. She just shook her head. "Oh gosh." she looked down at her feet. "You heard me singing didn't you?" She looked really nervous. I nodded. "I'm so sorry. I know I'm terrible. Please just forget it." She rambled on. I just stood there until she finished. When I was sure she was done I pulled her into my arms and kissed her forehead. "Why are you apologizing. Bri you have gift. How come you never told me you could sing like that?" "Because.." she had said it so faintly I wasn't even sure she had said it. "Your voice is amazing!" "My dad." she said suddenly. "Only my dad knew I could sing. My mom doesn't even know." I hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry. But you have an amazing voice and it's sad that nobody gets to hear it." She had a faint smile in her face. "Thank you Cody." "Now can you please pretty please sing me something?" I got down on my knees and stick out my bottom lip. She laughed. "Cody," I knew she was going to say no. "Please Bri for me?" "Fine! Pick a song." I was quite shocked that she said yes so easily but I was even more shocked she let me pick the song. "A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope." I smiled knowing it was one of her favorite songs. She just giggled. She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. When she was ready, she began.

"A drop in the ocean, a change in the weather

I was praying that you and me might end up together

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert

But I'm holding you closer then most cause you are my heaven."

She stopped. I was probably smiling like an idiot. Her hands instantly covered her face. I pulled them and help them in mine. She still wouldn't look at me. "Look at me Bri." She did as I said. "You have a gift and you need to share it." She smiled and shook her head. "You're funny Codes. It's not that easy." "But it is Bri. For you at least. I could get Matt to call up some people and.." "That's nice Cody. But I'm not so sure." "You're amazing. I'm serious. I'm not just saying that." "Okay." she sighed. "You can talk to Matt if you want to. I'll give it one shot." "This is great! I jumped up and started dancing around. She just giggled at me until I pulled her up and made her dance with me. "We should probably start saying our goodbyes since our flight leaves in an hour." She shook her head and we went to say goodbye to everyone who wasn't going to be with us at the airport.

---

FILLER, FILLER, FILLER! I'm so sorry for this sucky chapter. The next chapter will be better. I'm going to say 3 votes for the next chapter. Thank you guys so much. IMPORTANT NOTE. Cody and Brianna aren't going to be 15 any more. Just thank they are both 17 now. Please vote and comment. Xoxo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 515 36
A young girl Kiara goes to America to finish her masters degree, unfortunately she meets with an accident by a car of ruthless business tycoon Will...
3K 60 12
Jessica had grown up on the beaches of Florida. All she wants is to be normal, blend in. It's hard when you're the crazy random friend everyone has...
179K 3.8K 33
In which a girl fall in love with her bully who bullies her for being gay. And her bully fall in love with her.
3.5K 431 19
in which two careless teens fall in and out of love