Chapter 4

Cody's Pov

1 day before Brianna's Birthday

"BRI, BRI WAKEUP!!!!!" Alli and I snuck into Bri's room to wake her up.

"Guys, what do you want at 8:00 in the morning?" "Guess what day it is?" Alli screamed. "Friday." she mumbled back. "Well, yes but it's your last day being 14! So Cody and I wanted to do something special for your last day!" Alli jumped on Bri. "You guys make it sound like I'm dying." Bri laughed. I love her laugh. Wow does she look beautiful in the morning. "We will be back in 2 hours! You better be ready!" "Alright, alright!" She laughed again. "See you then!".

Brianna's Pov

I got up, put my music on shuffle, and got in the shower. When I got out I changed into white jean shorts, white tank top with a beach scene on it, and blue Pastry's. I put my hair into a side fishtail braid and put in a white beanie. Then I put on a little bit of makeup and went downstairs. Mom was making eggs and bacon.

"Good morning sweetie! Want some breakfast?" She asked cheerfully. I wonder why she's so happy. "Sure, thanks mom!" "So, what are you doing today?" She asked still smiling. "I'm going out with Alli and Cody. They said they wanted to do something special for my last day of being 14." "That's so sweet!" I laughed. "Ya." "When are they picking them up?" "In about a half an hour." "Okay honey! I love you! I'm going to got to the store and pick up a few things." "Great, love you too! See ya."

She left and I grabbed my computer and went on Twitter. Wow, I had a lot more followers. I mean I usually had a lot because of me being friends with Cody and Alli but they have been multiplying lately. Probably because of all the recent pics of Alli and me. I started scrolling threw some tweets, but one caught my eye. It was a picture of Cody and Kylie holding hands. But Cody hated Kylie, right? I mean they broke up almost a year ago. And Alli told me Cody liked me. I shook it off. Maybe they are just friends. Just then the limo driver honked twice and I knew it was time to leave. I closed the computer and skipped out the door.

"Hey Als! Hey Codes!" "Hey Bri!" Alli replied. "Well someone's very happy today!" Cody smirked. "That's because I get to spends the whole day with my best friends!" We all laughed. "So, where are we going?" I asked. Alli and Code looked at each other. "We are going to go meet up with a friend!" Alli had a mischievous look on her face. "Do I know her?" "Yes, you know him! But you've never met him!" "Who is he? Is he famous?" I was practically jumping out of my seat. "He is famous but I'm afraid I can't tell you who he is." I leaned on Cody's arm and made a pouty face. "Codes will you tell me? Pretty please!" "I'm sorry Angel I can't tell you. But we are almost there." "Fine."

We pulled up to a giant building and got out of the limo. Cody lead us into the building, down a long hall to a man. The man then lead us to a room down another hall.

"Here we are!" Cody practically shouted. Almost on que the door opened. Out walked a handsome boy about Cody's age with brown hair and brown eyes.

"You you're Austin Mahone!" I look up at him in amazement. "Indeed I am! Would you like to come inside?" I couldn't speak. I was to in shock. Cody took my hand. "Come on Bri!" He laughed at me. I looked at our hands the up at Cody. He didn't seem to notice and dragged me into Austin's dressing room.

"Have a seat Bri!" Austin winked at me. I almost fainted right then and there. He hugged Alli and Cody. "Good to see the Simpson's again." They smiled and nodded. "So, Bri I hear your birthday is tomorrow." He smiled. I nodded slowly. "Well I have something for you!" He ran out of the room and came back carrying a big box. "That's for me?" I asked still in shock. "It is!" He handed me the box. I tore off the wrapping paper and opened the box. My eyes got wide. "Oh my gosh Austin! Thank you so much!" I jumped up and hugged him. "You like it?" He asked. "I love it!" "I even signed the back for you!" "Thank you this is amazing! I've always wanted to learn how to play guitar!" "I'm glad you love it!" Austin smiled. We talked for a little while longer until Austin had to get ready for his show. "Nice meeting you Austin!" I gave him a hug. "Nice to meet you too!" He said. He said goodbye to Alli and Cody and we left. After we left we decided to go to Starbucks. We ordered our usuals and found a tabel.

"So, Bri tomorrow's your birthday!" Cody cheered. "What do you want to do?" "Umm I kind of wanted to go to the zoo." "The zoo?" Cody and Alli said in unison. "Ya I've only been to the zoo three times. I really want to go!" I giggled. "Alright then!" Cody laughed. "We will go to the zoo!" After we finished our drinks we went back to there house. Tom and I played video games while Cody and Alli talked in the kitchen. Soon they came out and said that Alli had promised Madison she would go to a party with her and she would be back by 10.

"Well, since Alli's leaving do you want me to start teaching you how to play your guitar?" Cody asked. "Oh my gosh Codes you would do that?" I smiled wildly. "Oh course Bri."

Once Alli left Cody and I played some board games with Tommy then went down to that basement so he could teach me how to play guitar. He placed my hand in the correct places then told me what note each string was. Once I figured out the strings he would teach me chords. By then it was 9:30 and Alli would be home soon. We decided to change into our pajamas. I changed and went into the kitchen and made some popcorn.

"What smells so good?" Cody asked. "Popcorn. You want some?" "Well duh!" He said. We sat down at the table and I decided to ask him about Kylie.

"So, Cody what's up with you and Kylie?" I asked trying to sound happy for him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "The pictures? You and Kylie holding hands?" "Oh, that. I was out shopping and she saw me so she came up to me and started talking. I was trying to be polite so I was laughing at her jokes and stuff but then a paparazzi came out of nowhere. Kylie saw so she grabbed my hand and started laughing too. The paparazzi must of caught it. Right away I let go of her hand and told her I didn't feel that way about her. She kind of got up set and walked away." "Oh Codes, I'm sorry I didn't know." "Bri, it's ok. don't worry about it." He smiled goofily. "So, tomorrow morning I'll pick you up at noon and we can go to the zoo!" "What about Alli?" I asked. "She has a photo shoot tomorrow morning." Right as he said that Alli walked in the door.

"Hey Als!" I hugged her. "How was the party?" "Oh, it was fun! But I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed." "Oh ok I will too so I don't wake you up later. Goodnight Codes!" "Goodnight Bri!"

We went upstairs, Alli changed into her pajamas and I set my alarm so I could get home and get ready before Cody came and got me. I can't wait for tomorrow.

---

I hope you like it. Please comment and vote! Xoxo