He Will Love Me

By AshiyaLim

The Great Ryziel Enchavez try to kill himself? Why? Known as a beauty in his generation, multi-talented, and... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
Beginning
ARC 1.0 Breeder
ARC 1.1 The Show Starts
ARC 1.2 He's Mine
ARC 1.4 Planned
ARC 1.5 Mating
ARC 1.6 Running Away
ARC 1.7 Regrets
ARC 1.8 New Mate
ARC 1.9 Pregnant
ARC 1.10 Finding Julian and a BABY?!!
ARC 1.11 Abduction
ARC 1.12 teaser (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

ARC 1.3 Claim

9.3K 485 77
By AshiyaLim

MARTIN'S POV

All this time I cannot focused my mind in this damn meeting. I feel like something is wrong, I can't calm down and like there's something out there calling me.

Finally the meeting is over. I need to get out of here.

"Is there anything wrong, Sir? " my secretary.

"I'm fine John. Let's go. "

"Senator Luther,  can I invite you with us drinking, there's a near by club here. " Governor Grande invited me.

"I'll take your offer Mr. Grande.  I think I need some drinks. " it may calm my nerves.  I thought.

When we came out of the room. I smelled something nice, LAVENDER. My heart suddenly pounds. This is crazy. What is happening?

The more I walked closer to the exit the more potent the smell goes  and the more my heart wanted to jump out of my chest.

And then I saw this amazing sight. The boy I saw this afternoon is sitting near at the entrance. So beautiful, like any time he may fade away. I felt fear.

Maybe he sensed my gaze and look up. His violet eyes meet mine.

I feel my body heat rises, like I am burning. My heart keeps on pounding. I can't calm down with this sweet scent coming from him.

I know he felt the same with that flushed face. I see him having a hard time  controlling himself, having that lusty face and panting. I can't take it anymore.

I saw his wariness and I know he planned to run away.

No! I'm not letting you go. You're mine!

I reacted fast before he turned around to run.

Having my arms around him. He look at me with fear. I lifted him...

"You're mine. " i got you, so I'm not letting you go. And I kiss him.

I feel complete having him in my arms and kissing him. Like it was meant to be.

His soft honeyed lips tasted so sweet. I don't know how long I've been kissing him and I don't care about where or what the people think.

This is not enough. I want to be inside of him and claim what is supposed to be mine.

Hesitantly I stopped. I chuckled when I see his "I-wanted-more" face.

"Don't worry My Love. We will continue this but not here. "

I look around us and I was satisfied of seeing others cowering in my gaze. No one will steal him if they knew he was mine.

"I am so sorry Gentlemen, I think I need to go. " I told the officials and they nodded then smiled knowingly.

"We understand Senator."

I look at John and smirked, seeing his dumb founded face for the first time.

"John, get the car ready and let's go to the nearest hotel. "

As he wake up in his daze state, John acted fast. "Yes Sir! "

As we get into the car and heading to the nearest hotel. I keep on claiming the lips of the weakened kitten in my arms.

Kissing him so hard with so much lust and desire, sucking his neck. Marking him here and there. I kiss him again and again he began to have a reaction. Smirking through our kisses I touch his cute brother, massaging it slowly. He shuddered.

"Aah... Ahmnn.. Ah!.. More... Touch me more. "

Ah he's moaning with my touch,  begging me for more.  I love seeing him like this.

"I will My Love.. But not in here. Wait for it, l will make love to you so much that I'll make you pregnant. " he trembled .

"Sir we're here." John said. The car stop and I carried him out.

Before we got in into the room I commanded John not to take any call and if it is important tell them I had an emergency and I'll call them back.

I lock the door in our room and I placed my cute kitten in the bed.

Finally I can claimed My beloved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 2.2K 24
"so i am gonna die like this" "please if there is any god up there please give my brother another chance where he could live happily" "poor child...
392 2 6
Death has been following me since the day I was born. You are losing loved ones. You're losing friends. It's scary when you start to lose yourself. L...
509 4 6
"You permanently ruined me that day. I was horrified of you. I could only imagine the things that you would do to me in the future, but I'm not going...
18.3K 364 19
Kade Noles has had it rough. Kade gets sent to a boys foster home after being caught by the police. He's been on his own for a while, growing up mov...