End Up Here (5 Seconds of Sum...

By emeraudefalls

"So go ahead and tell me that there's nothing between us. Because I would say that you're wrong." Robbie shoo... More

DISCLAIMER
End Up Here (5 Seconds of Summer: Calum Hood)
Chapter 1: The Wish
Chapter 2: The Start
Chapter 3: The Fake Pout
Chapter 4: The Coffees
Chapter 5: The Address
Chapter 6: The Tickets
Chapter 7: The Show
Chapter 8: The Memoir
Chapter 9: The Pizza
Chapter 10: The Tour
Chapter 12: The Solution
Chapter 13: The Photo
Chapter 14: The Smiles
Chapter 15: The Texts
Chapter 16: The Tattoo
Chapter 17: The Cards
Chapter 18: The Gown
Chapter 19: The Birthday
Chapter 20: The Confession
Chapter 21: The Zoo
Chapter 22: The Publication
Chapter 23: The Fight
Chapter 24: The Bond
Chapter 25: The Truth
Chapter 26: The Note
Chapter 27: The Manager
Chapter 28: The Interview
One Massive Author's Note
Pre-Ending Q&A: End Up Here
Chapter 29: The Gala
Chapter 30: The End
***Very Important Announcement + Credits

Chapter 11: The Incident

11.1K 226 146
By emeraudefalls

"Calum! Stop calling me and do your livestream!"

"It'll be on in a moment."

"Do you know how many fans are staring at their screen, waiting for almost 30 minutes? A lot, okay?" I said as I plopped down on my couch in front of my laptop and a cup of tea.

"Alright. Alright. I'll get in my costume." he said.

"NO SPOILERS!" I shouted as I hung up the phone.

The boys are doing another livestream and I'm gonna watch it just like a thousand other fans. Apparently, they have a big announcement. They were gonna tell me earlier but I refused to hear it.

I'm still a fan and I want to freak out over the news with my fellow 5sos fam.

Which leads me to watching 30 minutes of the actual livestream and 30 more minutes of gorilla and bunny dances. Then after that, I watched the bows abseil down a tall building. Then I had to watch the tear-jerking, sob-inducing Amnesia lyric video.

And yes.

I freaked out about everything.

That was quite a night.

But I guess the feeling in my heart is due to the pride and happiness I have for the boys. They've done so much. They deserve it all.

******

"Robbie? Rob? Hey!"

"What?" I said as I shot my head up and saw Calum.

"You look so concentrated in that book." he said as he leaned back into his chair and stretched his arms over his head. When they came down, he draped his arms behind me, landing on my shoulder.

"Sorry." I mumbled as I closed the book and stuff it in my carry-on luggage.

"Nah. You look adorable when you're reading."

What?

"Uhmm..." I mumbled again as my cheeks redden.

So did Calum's.

It was  extremely awkward.

"Hey Robbie!" Luke waved as he dropped his bag on the floor and took the seat opposite to me and Calum's

Calum, on the other hand, removed his arms from my shoulders and clasped them together. I was both relieved and devastated.

"Hey, Luke!" I smiled at him.

"You excited?" he asked.

 I nodded and said, "Very."

"Hey. Where's Michael and Ashton anyway?" Calum wondered.

"They're taking pictures in the bathroom." Luke answered.

"Oh God. Honestly?" I said as I giggled at their idiocy.

When Michael and Ashton came back to sit with us, we chatted for a bit.

After a moment, we were boarding the plane and I got to sit in between Calum and Michael. Ashton and Luke were in front of us.

It was a blast. We had fun on the plane and possibly made the most noise.

It was a short flight but they managed to sleep even in just an hour or two. They looked tired so they need to rest.

I cannot believe this.

I am literally on a plane with my favorite band going on tour with them.

I must have done something good because I do not deserve this much happiness.

When I glanced at my right side, my face broke into a smile. Calum had his eyes close and leaning slightly on my shoulder. I can't help but stare at his face. Those chiseled features and god-like appearance is enough to make even the strongest metal melt. This boy is HOT.

And he said I looked adorable.

Suddenly he woke up, again.

"Robbie?"

"Keep sleeping, Calum. We're not there yet." I whispered to him.

"M'kay" he mumbled and nuzzled his head on my shoulder. "You still smell like roses and coffee." Soon, soft snores came from his mouth and Calum fell asleep.

My heartbeat went crazy fast that I was afraid everyone around me could hear it thumping against my chest.

Ugh Calum. Why do you do this to me?

"You dummy." I whispered to myself. "Stop it."

Stop it now.

******

The first stop was Germany then Switzerland then Italy then Spain.

It all went by so fast that I could hardly remember all of it. We've had so much fun and I got to experience lots of things.

I even met One Direction!

They were nice lads and a really fun bunch. I've become quite close with Niall but no surprises there. That boy is a ray of sunshine to everyone he meets.

Charlotte even called me when we were in Switzerland as soon as I sent her a photo of me and Liam. I missed her so much. :)

 We also celebrated Ashton's birthday in Italy and I got him a talking stuffed kangaroo toy and a shirt (yeah I'm TERRIBLE at giving gifts). But he still loved it and thanked me. Knowing him, he'd probably grab the scissors and start cutting the shirt I gave him but that's okay. :)

Somehow, my aunt heard about my current situation from Martin and called me all the way from Brazil.

"Well, I'm glad you're finally out of that old place." my aunt told me.

"The boys made me go. And it's only for a few more days before they go to the States." I explained. Thank God she's not like a strict guardian. Otherwise I would be on the next flight to London. 

"They sound like nice fellows. Are you okay over there?"

"They are and yes, Aunt Marie, I'm fine."

After chatting for a while, she hung up because she has to watch the World Cup. Yes. She's a fan of football, too.

******

"Knock Knock!" a voice behind the door said.

I looked up from what I was doing and opened it. On the other side was Calum.

"You really have to stop staying inside your hotel room for the rest of the trip." he said as he jumped in my bed. I went back to my desk.

"We went out yesterday, Cal." I told him.

He grunted and rolled over so he's faced down the bed. I glanced over and his butt caught my eye. I was staring it for almost a minute when I willed myself to snap out of it and concentrate on my work.

Robbie, you pervert, I gave myself a mental slap on the forehead.

For this past few days, I've been helping the crew or anyone who needs help, I didn't want to be a hassle so I made myself useful. You know, so that I won't be just another baggage.

Right now, no one needs my help so I've been relaxing and writing down stuff in my laptop.

"What are you doing anyway?" Calum asked, suddenly behind me. I didn't even notice him move. And now he's like a mere inch close to me. I can literally feel his body heat.

Flustered, I said, "Uhmm... Nothing. Just writing."

"Writing what? Let me read it." he stepped back and sat on the chair next to mine.

So I let him read the first draft of my novel. At least, I hope it's going to be a novel. That's my dream, actually. To see my book on the shelves of book stores. Loved by all who read it. That would be so amazing.

Anyway, Calum stopped reading after he reached Chapter 2. He leaned back and looked at me.

"Wow. I didn't know you could write like that. That was great."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Those sound a lot like song lyrics. Do you mind of I use them sometime?" he asked.

I nodded and said, "Sure. Although I reckon you can do better."

I mean it. Calum was a song-writing force. He was great at what he does.

We were quiet for a moment. We just sat there doing nothing. 

Well, Calum was fiddling with the bull figurine on the desk but anyway.

After a while, it only dawned one me that we were alone. Alone in my hotel room.

Oh God. This is awkward.

It's not like this is the first time this happened. We were stuck in situations like this before and there's always someone who breaks the silence. It's either Luke, Michael or Ashton.

But this time, no one came.

It was just me and Calum.

Then suddenly, he spoke.

"Isn't there someone who usually comes in and breaks the silence?" he smiled at me.

Oh

He practically read my mind.

"Well, yes." I said, as I feel my cheeks turn red. "But it seems that no one is coming today."

"Good."

And with that, he leaned forward, grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to his lips and kissed me.

Oh God.

Calum took my lips like a man in desperate need. He thrust his tongue into my mouth and bit gently at my lips. He crawled his fingers through my hair and kissed me.

I gasped and gasped again, trying to think when all I could do was.......feel.

Eventually all thoughts left my mind and I gave in. I opened my mouth wider and welcomed his warmth. It was ecstasy. It was a dream. 

But I have to wake up.

As if a reflex, I pulled away from the kiss and jumped back. I stoop up and walked away from Calum.

This cannot be happening.

Calum grabbed my arm and stopped me. He turned me around to face him. I can see desire in his eyes and I can't bear it.

"Robbie wait!"

"I'm sorry, Calum. Uhmm.. That.... That was...." I stumbled trying to find the words to say.

I looked up at Calum and my feelings for him got worse every second those brilliant eyes glance at me. I cannot do this.

I pulled my arm away from his firm grasp and did what I had to do.

I ran.

******

******

******

******

The guys went to the venue where they would have their signing in Madrid. A lot of fans came to see them. At least that's what Luke told me.

That boy is so sweet. He calls me to ask me if I'm okay or if I need anything for the headaches. I feel so guilty.

Yeah.

That's right.

I'm in my hotel room. Alone. Faking headaches. Just so I could...uhh...avoid a talk with Calum.

It's not just today. I've been avoiding his company since yesterday's incident. That means last night's show was hell for me.

I had to make myself busy and run to a place where the boys, specifically Calum, won't go.

The others seemed to have no idea.

Hence, The guilt that I feel.

Urghh

I wish I can call Charlotte. She would know what to do. But she's really busy and I don't want to bother her or anyone else.

Then suddenly, my mom came to mind.

I remember how she always made a big fuss whenever I feel out of sorts.

My mom will make me a fresh cup of earl grey because she knows it's my favorite. And then we'll sit beside the window and she'll tell me stories about her adventures, about Hawaii, about how she was studying anthropology and met my dad, who was a professor at the time. And then afterwards, she'll hug me and say "No keia la, no keia po, a mau loa 'O ku'u aloha no 'oe" which basically means "From this day, From this night, For all eternity, You are my love" in Hawaiian.

After that, my dad will barge in and see us. He'll laugh then he'll tell me to grab my coat because we'll go out to get dinner. All of us. We always eat at this little restaurant with great piles of steaming and scrumptious food and candle lights. I remember thinking of it as heaven  as a child. I felt my happiest whenever I'm with my parents.

But I guess I have to find another source of happiness since they're not here anymore.

Which brings my thoughts back to Calum.

Really, Robbie? Really?

I cannot help it. Somehow the thought of yesterday's kiss always finds it's way back into my brain. This is madness.

The feel and warmth of his soft lips against mine and how he touched me so gently yet full of longing.

Fuck! It's driving me insane.

But that's not even my biggest problem now.

I have to find a way to not make it awkward between Calum and me. You know, whenever I stop avoiding him.

I have to stop avoiding Calum.

Urgghhh.

Why am I such a cowardly sissy?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I don't know why but I have this strange obsession with cliff hangers. so forgive me if i use it a lot. :D 

ANyway, let me know if you like this chapter and leave comments if you want to. My readers are the best! :D

ヽ(゚▽゚*)乂(*゚▽゚)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3.8K 69
• title pretty much explains it • © : copyright 2017 | @jetblakcal • cover by 5SOSx1DxSM •
121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!
2.1K 43 40
"We can at least try. You know, us. Just us."
13.7K 164 27
Imagines from Tumblr for 5sosfam ♡