Chapter 26: The Note

Robbie's POV

What's wrong with Calum?

He seems a bit sad tonight.

Omg Calum's crying during Amnesia

I bet it's that slut @TheRobbie

I groaned as I turned off my phone and slumped back in my bed.

I didn't go to tonight's concert which was a major mistake since I was left alone with my thoughts. And my thoughts were not pleasing at the time. Also no one was here to stop me from looking at my phone to read the tweets about the show.

Now I can literally feel the guilt emanating from me and spreading across our hotel room.

It was my fault.

Calum's not his usual self because of me.

I'm so stupid. What have I done?

I have to fix this. 

I just have to try.

******

Calum's POV

Yes, I saw the tweets.

I didn't respond to any of them but it's noce to see that the fans care. What I don't appreciate was the hostility towards Robbie. She doesn't deserve any of it. Even if we're in this situation right now.

I don't even know why I'm not talking to her. Why am I so upset about this?

I should be happy for her!

Robbie is finally achieving her dreams. And also because I gave it to her as a gift.

But why is the thought of her leaving makes my heart ache and my chest tighten?

Maybe it's because some part of me knows that when Robbie leaves and go to reach her goals she'll be out of reach. Robbie's the type of girl who wants to share her talents and thoughts with the world. Who am I to stop her? She's not even mine.

Maybe I wished she was.

Maybe I just simply don't want her to leave.

I love her.

I couldn't forget the look on Robbie's face when she stopped and faced me. I froze up when I saw her crying and it just pains me that I'm the reason for it. I never want to see her cry or be in pain. 

But then when I opened the door to my room, she was there.

"Robbie" I whispered.

I saw her red-rimmed eyes and swollen cheeks. She's been crying recently. And it just breaks my heart.

"Calum, please stay." she said. It was only then that I realized I was clutching hard on the door knob. So I released my grip and entered the room slowly.

Robbie walked over to me.

"I can't say....that I do not have to go."

"Then what are you here for?" I didn't mean it to sound mad and bitter. It just came out and I regretted it when she winced at my tone.

"I don't want leave knowing that things aren't okay between us."

"So you're really leaving?" I asked, with evident pain in my voice.

Her head went down as she nodded slowly. "Tomorrow."

That soon? I stayed quiet and let the horrible news sink in.

This is her last night on tour with us. With me.

"You should go to bed." I said. "You have to catch a flight tomorrow, after all."