The Journey of Two Hearts | ✔

Door Ramzz005

Highest ranking #1 in chicklit and also #1 in realization many times. #2 in chicklit on 7th july Two people... Meer

1 | Aditi
2 | Let's Meet Vachan
3 | Phone Call
4 | Waiting For His Return
5 | U R A Player
6 | The Game Starts
7 | Scaring her..
8 | Realization hits
9 | I'm not going to ĞÍVÉ ÙP
10 | Fighting..
11 | Mutual Feelings Baby
Covers
12 | Fŕíèñďs??
13 | Hide & Seek
Important Note
14 | Are you an IĎIÓŤ??
15 | Try me
16 | You'll miss me right..
17 | Finding herself
18 | That's not my nick name
19 | Unknown Feelings
20 | Business party
21 | His Insecurities
22 | Heights Of Feelings
23 | In his arms
24 | Love is not my type
25 | Roller coaster
26 | "You Love What?"
27 | I Love You❤
28 | I need you
29 | "I like cute girls more than hot one's"
30 | You will be my teddy
31 | Seeing you in pain hurts me too
32 | "She's exclusively mine"
33 | "We are not done yet"
34 | "Do you love me, Twinkle?"
35 | "Kiss"
36 | "Kissing her is a hell dream"
37 | "You are the only one for me"
38 | "It's all about love,Twinkle"
40 | " It's complicated"
41| "This is what I was thinking"
42 | "Your's Freesia"
Opinion poll
43 | "Don't cry, Barbie"
44 | "Did anyone blocked you?"
45 | "Maybe yes! I fell in love"
46 | "Just stay here, cupcake"
Author's Surprise😉!!
47 | "A BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE"
48 | "Atleast unblock my number"
49 | "Love is pain"
📌Surprise📌
50 | "It's hurting me inside"
51 | "She taught me both love and pain"
52 | "I'm leaving you"
53 | "Get me back"
54 | Vachan!! My heart, my soul
📌Time for RESULTS📌
55 | "No one can separate us"
56 | "My love for her never dies"
57 | "Soulmates are even together in dreams"
Author's Note(Must Read)
58 | "It's our life❤"
59 | "Mr.Cute... Mr. Hot... Whatever"
Attention
60 | "You will be officially mine,baby"
61 | "Our kid will look more cute than him"
62 | "Love is a serious mental disease"
63 | "Your best friend is back"
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Acknowledgements
The Sequel is up

39 | "Even I can't take my eyes off"

5.5K 360 7
Door Ramzz005

Please do follow me❤

Siddharth pov:

I was at my dad's office but my thoughts were revolving around Twinkle.

I want to see her badly. I don't know when it happened but she is my life now. I'll confess her soon and she will be mine forever.

A part of me is very scared about her reaction. I love her but I'm not sure about her feelings. She has only one guy in her life and that's me.

I was in my thoughts and suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. It was my Dad.

"Dad!!" I said picking up the call.

"Where are you son?" he asked.

"I'm at the office" I said.

"Umm.. come fast. Your mom is asking you" he said.

"Is she fine?" I asked.

"Yup. Don't worry about her,son" he said and I hung the call.

In the evening, I was about to go and I heard a door knock.

"Come in" I said.

"Sir, you got this" the PA said showing me a bouquet of red roses.

"What for me?" I asked.

"Yes sir" he said keeping the flowers on the desk. Who the hell is sending flowers to me? I'm not a girl for God sake.

I walked towards the desk and I took the bouquet into my hands. Rose is my favourite flower. I smelled it and I felt amazing. They were looking so fresh. I saw a note and I opened it.

Hello Sid,
How are you? I hope you are fine. Umm... tell me how is your mother?

I know you might be surprised but you know I like flowers Sid. So I sent them. You may not like them but accept them please.

Your's Rose.

Who the hell is this girl? I looked at the bouquet and my eyes fell on the name of the store. Orrville Florist. This shop was at the corner of the street.

Immediately, I got up and went down. I took my car and went to the store. I got down and rushed in.

"What can I do for you?" the shopkeeper asked.

"Hey!! Did any girl purchased any red bouquet?" I asked.

"Sir, so many people will come?" he said.

"See this note. Who wrote this?" I asked showing the note. He took the note and read it.

"Yes sir, A girl came and bought Red Roses" he said.

"Do you have any details about that girl?" I asked. 

"No sir" he said and I took a deep breath.

"Okay, if she comes again then inform me. Here is my number" I said and gave it to him.

Who is that girl? I have to find her at any cost.

Vachan pov:

I saw a tattoo on Preethi's wrist. It reminded me of my dream girl. God!! I should find her at any cost.

"Where did you craved it?" I asked Preethi.

"Last year we went to Goa and I got carved it" she said.

"Do you know any girl having a butterfly tattoo on their back shoulder?" I asked hiding my curiosity.

"Butter fly tattoo? This is so funny. Why are you so curious to know?" she asked me. How can I say that I got obsessed about a dream. She will laugh at me.

"Tell me, please" I asked her with pleaded eyes and my phone started ringing.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Twinkle.

"Hey!!" I said picking up the call.

"Are you free?" she asked me with a low voice.

"What happened?Are you okay?" I asked.

"Umm.. I need your help. I got stuck with a subject. I thought that you would help me" she said.

"What's the subject?" I asked.

"Data Analytics" she said.

"How can I help you with that subject? I'm not a computer science student" he said.

"But you can read and understand the concept right? Moreover our company deals Analytics why can't you help me?" she asked and a smile came on my face thinking about her cute expressions.

"Okay, I'm coming" I said and hung the call. I looked at Preethi and she was in her own thoughts.

"Hey!! I'm going" I said and got up.

"But Preethi if you know any girl with a butterfly tattoo then please inform me" I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"It's personal" I said and left the place. I rushed to my car and started the engine. I went to Twinkle's house and knocked the door. The maid came and opened the door.

"Where is Twinkle?" I asked her entering inside.

"Upstairs sir" she said.

"What about uncle and aunty?" I asked as I didn't find them in the hall.

"They went out" she said and I nodded. I made my way towards the stairs and shocked to see the scene.

My throat dried seeing her. My heart got jumped into my throat. God!! What's happening? I held the railing to control myself.

She was looking so hot in black knee length frock and her nerd spects enhanced her beauty. I can't even take my eyes off from her.

She sat on the floor with books around her. A smile came on my face seeing situation.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat and she lifted her head. She looked at me with a shock and moved her  dress down covering her tighs.

"When did you came?" she asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

"Just now" I said walking towards her. I sat next to her and leaned on the wall.

"So what do you want me to?" I asked.

"Here take this. Help me" she said giving me a text book.

"Okay" I said and started studying the book.

Karan pov:

I was at my office with some bunch of files. I was studying them and I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it brought smile on my face.

"Jhaan!!" I said picking up the call.

"I miss you" I heard her voice and smiled to myself. 

"Where are you now?" I asked.

"Starbucks" she said immediately

"I'm coming baby. Love you" I said and hung the call. I took my over coat and went to Starbucks.

I parked my car and went inside. I saw her talking to a guy and her hand was in his. How dare is he to touch my jhaan? Something started burning inside me. I walked towards them and cleared my throat.

"Hey!!" she said looking at me. I looked at her hand and it was till in that asshole's hand.

"Come, let's go" I said and took her hand into mine.

"What?" she asked giving me an annoying look.

"Are you both together?" that asshole asked and she nodded.

"You never told" he complained.

"There is no chance for me. Karan meet Virat my classmate from school. Virat meet Karan" she said.

"Her fiance" I added. He gave me hand shake and I looked at Deepika.

"We are leaving" I said and dragged her out of the place.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked her jerking my hand.

"Let's go" I said and pulled her hand.

"I'm not coming, okay. What happened to you?" she shouted. God!! This girl is getting on my nerves.

"Seriously? Do you really wanted to know what happened to me? Then listen, Virat happened. I hate that guy" I shouted.

"Are you crazy?" she asked.

"Hey!! He is flirting with you for God sake and you are laughing at his lame jokes"

"You are enjoying him. How could you allow him to touch you? I just want to break his fingers" I shouted and she flinched. 

"Don't ever talk to him" I said and she remained silent.

"Come let's go" I said.

"I'm not coming with you. Sorry" she said and turned towards her car.

"Hey!! Don't do this to me. He is a  flirt Deepika" I said holding her hand.

"He may be a flirt. There is nothing wrong in thinking like that because I know that you are possessive about me" she said and closed her eyes.

"But you can't say that I'm enjoying him" she said with red eyes.

"How could you think like that? I called you because I wanted to enjoy with you, to spend some time with you but you know what? you spoiled everything" she said pulling her hand back.

"Jhaan listen, I'm sorry" I said walking behind her.

"I'm not in a mood Karan. Bye" she said wiping her tears.

Aditi pov:

I wanted to see him badly. Last night, I created a mess and now I should clear it.

I was thinking and I got an idea. I took my phone and dialed to him. I asked him to help with my studies and he agreed.

I took my books and went to the balcony. I sat on the floor and arranged books around me.

Suddenly, I heard a door knock and I know who it was. I started acting as if I was studying and I can feel his eyes on me. He was looking at me differently. It actually made me uncomfortable

He cleared his throat and I lifted my head. He was looking dashing in his casuals. He walked towards me and sat beside me.

I gave him a book and he started to refer it. I was looking at him and it brought a smile.

I don't know why I like this idiot but I can't even imagine my life without him.

"Stop staring at me" I heard his voice and I averted my gaze. Shit!! He caught me. I'm dead. I thought.

I tried to concentrate on my work but you know we can't do that when a handsome guy is sitting next to us.

"Again drooling" he said and I took a deep breath.

"I'll just come" I said and got up. God!! This is so embarrassing. How could you,Twinkle? You don't have any manners. How can you look at him like that?

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I took a water bottle and drank it in one gulp.

"Water won't help you" I heard Vachan's voice. God!! He will irritate me now. I thought.

"Look, I know that I'm handsome so it's not easy to take your eyes from me" he said and I closed my eyes. Idiot. I thought.

"I admit it. You look good today" I said and turned to leave. We both  went up and he started explaining the concepts.

God!! He is too good. He explained me each and every thing clearly.

"Did you understand?" he asked and I nodded.

"Just go through it once. If you have any doubts then I'll explain you again" he said and gave me the book. I looked at the book and tried to concentrate but my mind is not working.

Suddenly, I felt his hand on mine. I looked at him and he gave me a smile. I pulled my hand back and looked the book.

"Where are your parents?" he asked.

"They went out" I said without looking at him.

"Hey!!look at me,cupcake. You can stare at me" he said shocking me. I turned my head and he was smiling. God!!tell him to not to smile. I can't control myself.

I got up from my place and I walked towards the balcony.

"What happened to you?" he asked but I ignored.

Suddenly, I felt his hands on my waist. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him. My heart God!! it's raising.

He removed my spects and I turned my face towards him. He removed the strands from my face and rested his head on my shoulder. God!! What happened to him?

"You know what? Even I can't take my eyes off from you. I forgot to breathe when I saw you today. My heart got jumped into my throat. You are looking so different." he said shocking me. I can't even answer him as I felt gulp in my throat.

"What?" I said finally controlling my heart beat.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" he asked turning me completely towards him resting his hands on my waist.

"You have some kind of attraction yaar. You got stuck in my head. I can't even get rid of you" he said and I bit my lower lip.

"God!!don't do that" he said shocking me. I lifted my head and our eyes met again.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked averting my gaze from him.

"I don't know" he said and he turned my head towards him. He caressed my cheeks and was looking at my lips.

God!! I know what he will do next. I tried to get out of hand hold but he held me tightly. I just closed my eyes and clenched my fist digging my nails into my skin.

I can feel his breath on my lips. I don't know why but I have a strong urge to kiss him. But I'm not going to do that. Suddenly, I felt his lips on my cheek.

What? Did he kissed me on cheek. Arghh.. I thought he would give me my first kiss. Idiot he is really insane.

"Umm.. I have to go" he said taking few steps back. He left the place without giving me a chance to speak.

I missed it again.

How is the chapter? I hope you enjoyed it.

***unedited***

Please do vote and comment your views.

Happy Reading.

With love❤

Ramzz

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

905K 47.7K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
232K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
41.2K 3.6K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...