My Life is a Silent Hurricane

By its_me_rhi_bruh

For Storm Grey, her name seems to fit the description of her and her life. Acting the part of a tough teen... More

Chapter Two- Stubborn.
Chapter Three- First Cut.
Chapter Four- First Attempt
Chapter Five- Hospital Horrors.
Chapter Six- Diagnosed
Chapter Seven- It hurts to eat...
Chapter Eight- iPhone!!
Chapter Nine- Tragedy... Can It Mean a Fresh Start?
Chapter Ten- Ready Set Go!
Chapter Eleven- School...
Chapter Twelve- Ugh.
Chapter Thirteen- Girls Day Out!!
Chapter Fourteen- Love in the Air.
Chapter Fifteen- Love Can Heal A Broken Heart.
Chapter Sixteen- the Truth Comes Out
Chapter Seventeen- Frozen Love.
Chapter Eighteen- Happy New Year?
Chapter Nineteen- Bullies.
Chapter Twenty- February Love.
Chapter Twenty-One- This Can not be Happening.
Chapter 22- So much more than just to the Moon and Back.
Chapter 23- In Between
Chapter 24- The Shopping Trip.
Chapter 25- Reveal the Room
Chapter 26- Blacking Out.
Chapter 27- Waking Up.
Chapter 28- Summer Love.
Chapter 29- Sometimes Goodbye is the Only Way.
Chapter 30- I Lost the Battle...
Chapter 31- Angels in Disguise
Sequel!!

Chapter One- The Fight.

1.7K 48 3
By its_me_rhi_bruh

"It isn't fair!!" I scream.

"Isn't fair? What about this isn't fair?" my mom wants to know.

"Mom, I'm not a baby!! Stop treating me like one!!" I yell back.

"Storm. This is a big thing. You asked for a CELL PHONE. I can't just give you one because you asked!! You're in 7th grade. I told you already, you aren't getting one until you're a freshman!" Mom says.

"But MOM!! Why can't I have one? I'm responsible!! I proved that! I get good grades, do my homework, take care of my chores without complaining, and I follow all your stupid rules!! So why can't I have one?" I shoot back.

"We've been over this already, Storm. You're not old enough. You're responsible, yes, but no cell until highschool. End of discussion." She says firmly, and I know there's no talking her out of it.

"Fine!! You never let me do anything or have anything I want!! I hate you!!" I scream, stomping up the stairs to my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 81.6K 37
My name is Jade. I was kidnapped and given as a gift. Like a pet. A gift meant to mend the bond between a father and son. But before his son knew I...
44.2K 1.4K 82
She was the angel and I was the devil. I knew better than to fall for a good girl like her but something about her lured me hard. Maybe because she...
86.3K 3.9K 56
XXXXXXTriggerWarningXXXXXX -self harm -PTSD -smut - swearing -past abuse -slight memory loss -anorexia -rape -major character...
100K 2.5K 30
Hello all you little shits, I wrote this way back when a was a little emo baby in 7th grade,, since then I have stopped following along with Johnnie...