Detroit Become Human: One-sho...

By Dragonblade122

As the title suggests, any character, any plot (except smut probably) you want and I will make it, feel free... More

Unstable Markus x reader
Markus x reader 1/2
Markus x reader 2/2
Kara x reader- My Star
Request: RK900 x reader
Yandere RK900: Technical love
Yandere Markus 1/2: Homeless encounter
Yandere Markus 2/2: Confessions
Yandere Connor x Yandere RK900 x reader
Yandere Connor x Yandere RK900 x reader pt2
Yandere Kara x reader: Denial
RK800-60 x reader 1/2
RK800-60 x reader 2/2
Request: Connor x reader
Request: Kara x Male reader
Markus x Reader x Connor
Request: Daniel x Neko Reader
Request: Jerry/s x reader
Request: RK900 x reader

Yandere Connor- He remembers

8.1K 150 287
By Dragonblade122

Warning, mentions of blood, sorry if this looks rushed, I just made it on a whim. 

He remembers going for a walk to the station because he needed time to himself, trying to understand the new emotions swirling in his circuits after he became deviant.

He remembers walking past a coffee shop, stopping for a moment before proceeding to go inside to get a cup for Hank since he had forgotten to have one that morning and hated drinking the stuff from the office.

He remembers seeing you for the first time, you were humming something on the radio while cleaning up the tables and removing any leftover litter that was on the tables, he mentally admitted that you looked interesting for a human, but it wasn't until you looked at him that he was certain that his circuits were malfunctioning. But after running a diagnostic scan and not seeing anything wrong, he could only conclude that it might have been an emotion.

But what that emotion was, he wasn't sure yet.

He remembers how you noticed him after he cleared his throat, how you stopped what you were doing and looked at him looking nervous but still give him a warm smile, telling him to wait a moment before removing all rubbish from your hands into their respected places before going behind the counter and asking if there was anything he wanted to order. As if he was just a normal human being.

He still remembers the polite but warm smile he gave you as he ordered Hanks favorite coffee, he watched as you began the work of making coffee, the way you moved screamed that you could have made it blindfold with little difficulty.

And then as you finish the cup and hand it to him and he transfers the money for payment and walks away to leave, he remembers the second smile you give him while saying 'if your friend enjoys it, feel free to come back, androids are always welcome here'.

He really hoped he would see you again.

It became a routine after that, after Hank admitted that the coffee was better than any other coffee he had. Connor would walk to the shop, give you a polite 'hello' or 'good morning' before ordering coffee.

He also remembers the few times where you were in the back and he was stuck with another human, who was either bored, angry, or trying to flirt with him (and that was only when it was obvious).

But the one thing he noticed the most during those early mornings, was that when he looked at you, he could feel his pump regulator (or heart if you want human terms) skip a beat, his wires would flutter when you smiled at him.

You were the only one who gave him these feelings, and he loved every minute of it.

Not even Hank could ruin it when he asked what the 'what the f*ck was wrong with him' when he looked dazed when he took a trip down 'memory lane' as the humans would say.

He has a whole file in his mind about you as well as your records from the police files, it even had your name on it, he still wonders why. He's also surprised that he is still able to function properly while on the job.

He remembers the first time he saw you without your uniform on, he had been taking Sumo out for a walk and met you at the park he took Sumo to. You had a dog as well named Patches, your dog was a grey and white husky.

He loved dogs, and it warmed his pump regulator when he saw that you shared the same love as he did, especially when you asked him if the dogs could play with each other when you met up at the park.

He couldn't help but say yes.

He remembers how your smile seemed to brighten more when he agrees.

He doesn't regret making the decision after that.

You were absolutely perfect in his eyes, a rare gem in a sea of rocks and fake gems.

He remembers his first encounter with another negative emotion, jealousy. He had just entered the shop when he saw someone talking to you in front of the counter, the smile you had on was almost identical to you always gave him.

He didn't like it, he wanted that smile to be directed to him and him alone, it was clear that the person you were talking to only cared for one thing, a one night stand, one night of lust before they would throw you away like a toy. Like the androids before the revolution.

He remembered that it took all of his might to act like nothing was wrong, his smile was identical to the one he made when he was a machine. He was almost surprised that you never noticed anything wrong with him, although part of him had wanted you to ask him if there was anything wrong, even if he lied, he would have liked to know that you cared for his well being.

As he left the building with his cup in hand, he remembered the glare burning into his back from the person you had spoken to before he had arrived.

A few days after the encounter, he remembered how you looked even more happy with the human when they asked you out on a date, your heart rate had increased and your emotions looked like they were going to explode out of your chest.

Were you going to replace him? Was he going to be thrown away and be forgotten?

He remembers coming back the next day and felt a new emotion swell within him, it was concern, when he saw you with a bruise on your wrist and neck, he had asked if you were okay and you waved him off saying how you were helping someone and they had gripped you hard.

You were lying.

He remembers the look you made when you saw the rude human that had also been glaring daggers behind his back, your face looked scared to his trained eye, oh how he wished to remove that look and replace it with happiness.

He had been successful in keeping you distracted before he had to leave for work.

It was night time, and he did not need to recharge himself, so he decided to talk a little walk in no particular direction, enjoying the peace and quiet compared to the daily noise he was so used to hearing.

He remembers hearing a scream and seeing you being assaulted by your so-called 'other half' in an alleyway.

He remembers knocking the human out and taking you home to make sure you stayed safe, you had wanted him to stay the night as you were still in shock. He remembers promising you that he would after he made sure the attacker was taken into custody.

He remembers how the blood looked good on the walls as he tore out the heart from the human that tried to take you away from him.

He remembers how he felt happy when he got to share a bed with you, he could watch you all night, your big guardian angel.

He remembers giving you little gifts every now and again and noticed how you would give him that special smile he loved so much, he also noticed that you only gave it to him and no one else.

This made his circuits go all fuzzy inside of him, in a good way. He wanted to feel it more often.

He remembers taking out the human heart he had removed from that evil human and wrapping it in a box with a love poem he had written in his own hand, he had been researching ways on how to show you his affection by playing as a secret admirer.

H remembers placing it near your door, ringing it for 3 seconds before running off as fast as he could and hid within vision distance, he watched as you opened the door, looking around in confusion before looking down to see the box, he loved how your nose twitched at the smell emanating from the box.

He wished he could have removed it, but there was nothing he could do.

He remembers frowning when he heard you scream after opening the box before reading the paper with shaking hands, your stress levels were nearing 100% and your heart rate had increased.

Had he done something wrong? He had stated in the note that you owned his heart. Was this not the correct way to win you over?

He remembers how you couldn't speak properly after that, you barely had any sleep, you were close to falling asleep if you stood in one place for too long. But even though you looked like death itself, you were still perfect in his eyes, even with the dark rings under your eyes along with your pale lips.

He remembers asking you if you needed any help, whether it was emotional support or just needing someone to rant to, you politely declined but thanked him for the offer. He did not like being shut out like that but was somewhat happy that you noticed him.

He remembers watching you as you made your way home for the night, leaving after making sure you had entered your home safely and locking it.

He lost it after that, his software had become more unstable than anyone thought possible, no matter how hard he tried, he could never get you to admit your feelings for him, he had done everything he could to make you like him, so why wasn't it working?

He had locked you in your own house for your own safety, trying to find ways to make you see he cared for you.

He had made you, your favorite foods, gave you CDs of your favorite bands, heck he even gave you some toys for your dog before confessing his love to you, still with no result.

But then he remembered something through his hazy memories, your eyes held fright, you were scared and tears were threatening to ruin your perfect face.

Why though? Why were you crying at him? What had he done to make you scared of him?

Though he must admit, he is surprised that Hank is not suspicious of his 'nightly activities'.

And then something happened, you shouted something to him before managing to escape and ran out of the house, there was a screech, a bang and then a thud before everything went silent.

He remembers holding your limp and bloody body in his arms as he called for an ambulance.

You had died on your way to the hospital.

He refused to believe it even with the evidence in front of him, then he remembers getting an idea, one that would hopefully work, it was a long shot, but he was desperate.

It has been a year now since the incident happened, you were living with him in his own apartment, in the morning you would stay in the house and keep everything tidy and be doing your favourite hobbies, then later he would spend the nights cuddling up to you in bed even though he didn't feel warmth. But he still enjoyed it.

He knows that what he did was wrong, he kept the record of you as 'deceased' although technically it was true, you were dead, your human body was dead. But here you were, your memories/conscience were placed into an android body, you did as he instructed and never left the house.

But more importantly, you loved him, having no memory of what he had done to make you scared of him in the first place. It was perfect.

He remembers the first time he connected to you, allowing him to show you all the emotions he had for you while feeling yours in return.

He was happy, you were happy, everything was perfect.

He never saw you looking at him with hatred when he left for work every day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 471 23
There's a good amount of fluff and some smut. (rk900xfem!reader) but I don't use Y/N fair warning, i use mostly american terms. like fahrenheit for e...
124K 2.3K 80
If you clicked on this story thank you and sorry if these are short or they suck I really hope you enjoy them Highest ranking in fanfiction #617 High...
1.9K 64 7
My collection of Connor x Reader One Shots. They all contain light to explicit smut. General warning for canon-typical violence.
626 11 12
i do not own any of the characters in this story they belong to there rightful owners and you belong to you. i am not good with description's so i su...