Request: Kara x Male reader

Request by https://www.wattpad.com/user/curlyboygb

Kara x human male

Scene: Recycling camp (SPOILERS AHEAD)

Also, sorry if it doesn't look much, it was actually tricky trying to think something up for this, that and I was not in the right state of mind.

I always knew that by helping the androids I would get a death sentence, or maybe thrown in jail, and I was willing to accept that. But now here I am, waking up in the back of a van with a bunch of other androids, Alice sitting next to me with Kara's hand on her right shoulder, both looking at me with scared faces followed by the hitting sensation of reality finally hitting me in the face.

I was afraid to die, I didn't want to die.

But one question still plagued me, why was I with the androids? Did they think I was an android too? That's ridiculous.

Then again, anyone hanging around an android would make them automatically assume I was an android too. Wow, humans really are stupid. This really sums up the whole 'shoot first and ask questions later'.

"Where are we going Kara?" I heard Alice speak softly to Kara "where are they taking us?"

"I don't know Alice" Kara replies in the same tone, but I could easily detect the hint of fear in her voice "but we're in this together, no matter what okay?"

As I lift myself up from my lying position, Alice clings herself closer to Karas side as if hoping to make herself invisible, I wish that could happen to all of us.

We stayed in silence for a while longer, I nearly slid into an androids legs as the van comes a sudden stop, I quickly stand up just as the doors are swung open and we are told to get out, I follow behind Alice and Kara, who are now holding their hands behind their heads, and waiting for the humans instructions.

"You will stay there until we say so" it was really difficult to hear him under his mask, but I think I got the jist of it.

But that didn't stop me from trying to do something stupid. Especially when I see what's bond the walls of the camp.

"Kara" I whispered behind her "whatever happens next, I need you to trust me, please" I wasn't much for begging, the only time I would do so was when I was seriously desperate "I will not abandon you or Alice"

And at this moment I really was desperate.

The only indication of Kara hearing me is her head twitching to the right and a small dip as she leans to talk to Alice again.

"Sir, there must be some mistake, I'm human" I cry out in protest as if they somehow offended me of being an android, which was half true.

"Stay where you are android" he pointed a gun at me but through fear and adrenaline, I pressed on.

"You have a heat scanner right? Use that, that will prove to you that I am human"

"I said 'SHUT UP' ANDROID" with that I was received a knock on the forehead by the guns handle.

Then I felt something dripping down my face. Perfect.

"Hold up, we've got a civilian here" red light shining over my eyes, I had to suppress a shiver "sir, we are sorry but you are going to have to leave the premises"

Are you freaking kidding me? F*cking b*stard "I understand perfectly, sir" I speak through gritted teeth but when I say 'sir' it comes out sarcastically.

As I move to leave, Alice reaches an arm out to me, but I look at her with an impassive face and a slight inch of shaking my head 'no' I tried to say with my eyes. Kara helps by tugging Alice with her when they get 'called' into the tent.