Innocent Boy// YugBam Smut [N...

By Yugyeoms_Rat

I am a child of god - Highest ranks: #1 - yugbam 8/11/18 and 11/10/19 #1- MarkBam 10/13/18 #3- KimYugyeom 1/0... More

01. Skirts
02. Stripper
03. Afterschool
04. Afterschool Pt 2
05. "P-Please! Mr. Kim!"
06. "P-Please! Mr. Kim!" Pt 2
07. Hide and seek
08. Blindfolds
09. Popsicles
10. Yugyeom + BamBam + Jaebum (1k Special)
11. Private driver
12. Sugar Daddy
13. Porn stars
14. Maid cafe
15. Oppa
16. Tinder date
17. I'll keep your secret
18. Kitten
19. Runaways
20. Punishment
21. Behind the scenes
23. "The happiest place on earth."
24. Let's play a little game
25. Put 'em up
26. Coffee mugs
27. Haunted video
28. "The List."
29. Waterboyy
30. Halloween Special: Vampire University
31. Halloween Special: Vampire University Pt. 2
32. Balcony
33. The Warehouse
34. Masked man
35. Masked man Pt 2
36. The recording room
37. Focus on me
38. The Librarian
39. He is Psychometric (Yugyeom + BamBam + Jinyoung)
40. Freezing Tents
41. Marshmallows and chocolate (Christmas Special)

22. Don't tell JYP (YugMarkBam)

4.7K 72 18
By Yugyeoms_Rat

Requested by: @dandelionyugbam

•Age switch•

A/N: Damn guys.. writing threesomes feels like workout. @wattpad should start paying me for this.
.
.
Sweaty strands of hair stuck to BamBam's forehead as he rode Mark's thick cock. His lips were red and swollen, a pink crop top with the word, "Daddy" written in bold letters in the center. The Thai boy had a black blindfold over his eyes and his wrists were cuffed in front of him. "You're doing amazing, Baby" Mark grunted, knowing a certain someone was going to walk in at that exact moment.

"Mark Hyung-" Yugyeom walked in without bothering to knock, squealing at the sight. He ran back out into the hallway, his cheeks getting redder by the second.

"Kim Yugyeom! Get over here now!" Mark yelled. The obedient younger male walked in, looking down at his shoes as he tried to avoid his Hyung's gaze. "Lock the door and come over here. Now." Yugyeom wanted to talk back, but Mark was his Hyung afterall. Mark continued to grunt, thrusting up into the wrecked Thai male on his lap.

"Y-Yuggie Hyung?" BamBam moaned, embarassed that Yugyeom had walked in on them.

"You're not going to tell anyone about this. You hear me?!"

"What if I do?" Yugyeom pulled his phone out, getting ready to call JYP.

"I'll let you in on it."

"W-What makes you think I-" Yugyeom shot back, not being able to keep his eyes off of his two members. The two were covered in loads of cum, signaling they had been fucking since after practice ended which was three hours ago.

"I've seen the way you look at BamBam. I know all about it" Mark gripped BamBam's hips tighter, slamming the youngest male down on his hard cock.

"D-Daddy!" BamBam whimpered. Yugyeom's jeans began to tighten at the sight of his clearly fucked-out crush. "Is Yuggie H-Hyung going to join u-us?"

"I'm not sure, Baby. Will you?" Mark's veiny hands went up BamBam's crop top, pulling it off. Yugyeom tried his best to not move in order to not hurt the obvious tent in his jeans.

"How about you go and suck Yuggie Hyung's cock? Hmm, Baby?"

"Yes, Daddy" The youngest male crawled off of Mark's lap. Mark removed the blindfold and cuffs, watching in amusement as the obedient petite male crawled over to Yugyeom. Almost immediately, BamBam's hands went to Yugyeom's belt. He traced his lips over Yugyeom's fully clothed bulge as he got rid of the belt. He unbuttoned Yugyeom's jeans, yanking his visibly hard cock out.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Baby" Yugyeom ruffled BamBam's hair.

"I'm a good boy for Daddy and I do what he says" Was all the Thai boy said as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft, pumping it slowly. Yugyeom's hands instinctively moved to the back of BamBam's head, guiding him up and down on his cock slowly.

"My Baby is such a good cocksucker. Isn't that right?" Mark asked as he pumped his own cock on the king sized bed. Mark pulled out a cigarette and lit it up with his lighter, watching the grey smoke slip past his lips.

"Can we play now, Yuggie Hyung?"

"Now now, Baby. You address him as Daddy and Daddy only from now on too alright? Apologize to your second Daddy" Mark slipped the cigarette between his lips again, chuckling as he watched Yugyeom throw his clothes all over the room. He lifted BamBam in his arms, throwing him onto the bed. The Thai male got on all fours so Mark's cock slapped against his lips. He took the length into his mouth, nearly gagging due to the size.

"Fill me up, Daddy" BamBam spoke through his sore throat before taking the hard cock back into his mouth. Mark held the cigarette between his lips, his hands guiding BamBam up and down on his cock. Yugyeom teasingly slid his hard cock between BamBam's red ass cheeks, rubbing his precum between them. Mark removed the cigarette with one hand, holding it between two fingers, "He loves to get spanked" was all he said as he slid the cigarette back in-between his lips.

In one motion, Yugyeom thrusted in, causing BamBam to scream into Mark's cock and send vibrations up the shaft. Yugyeom could see loads of cum leaking out of BamBam's abused hole, assuming it was all Mark's. He brought his hand above BamBam's ass, bringing it down hard. The sound of the spank echoed around the room as he watched the already red mark get darker. "Yes Daddy!" Tears filled BamBam's eyes, loving how rough his second Daddy was being with him.

Yugyeom's arms wrapped around BamBams thin stomach, pounding him harder and harder by the second. The loud sound of skin slapping against skin could be mistaken for loud clapping. "M-More, D-Daddy!" At that point, BamBam had dry tear stains on his cheeks as his tongue swirled around Mark's tip, licking the precum away.

"Look at that" Yugyeom let a smirk curl onto his lips, watching his hard cock slam in and out of the clearly fucked-out younger male. Yugyeom spanked BamBam's ass harder this time, the Thai male knowing he wouldn't be able to walk the next morning, much less go to practice. "Mark Hyung, should we make him take both at the same time? I think he'd like it. What do you think?"

"Can you handle it, Baby?" Mark lifted BamBam's chin, playfully rubbing the tip of his cock on the youngest male's red and swollen lips.

"Yes Daddy" BamBam let Yugyeom lift him off of the bed. BamBam wrapped his legs around Yugyeom's waist while Mark put out the cigarette bud and got behind BamBam. The two older males pumped their cocks slowly before inserting their tips inside of the wrecked Thai male. BamBam suddely screamed in Thai, the two older males smirking in amusement eventhough they had no clue as to what he was saying. Both of their cocks didn't fit together so they had to prep BamBam more in-order to do so. Yugyeom shoved his cock inside while Mark added a few fingers from behind. BamBam's nails dug into Yugyeom's back, his sweaty face hidden in the crook of Yugyeom's neck. Mark continued to slowly prep the screaming Thai male until he could finally fit his whole hand inside, along with Yugyeom's hard cock.

"Are you ready, Baby?" Yugyeom asked the sweaty, trembling Thai male that was clinging onto his body like a koala. He nodded slowly in approval, hoping his ass wouldn't be completely torn apart by the end of it. Mark slowly thrusted in, feeling Yugyeom's hard cock sliding against his own. The two older males groaned as they continued to thrust up slowly into BamBam. BamBam screamed, the tears sliping down his cheeks faster than before. "Does it hurt?" The two asked softly as they touched BamBam's petite body tenderly. BamBam whimpered in response, but instead of telling them to stop, he began to bounce up and down on both of the hard cocks slowly with his eyes shut tightly as his bottom lip trembled.

Mark leaned over BamBam's shoulder, kissing Yugyeom's soft lips. The two made out as their hands roamed all over BamBam's petite body. After a while, Yugyeom's lips moved to BamBam's collar bone while Mark's lips lightly grazed over BamBam's neck. Mark slowly sank his teeth in while Yugyeom did the exact same on BamBam's collar bone. "D-Daddies! T-That feels so g-good!" BamBam whimpered, loving that he was the center of attention for both of his Daddies. Cum dripped all over the floor, causing both of the older males to get fully erect at the sight. "Y-Yes! OH FUCK! S-SHIT!" BamBam felt himself getting close once he felt both of the hard cocks slam into his prostate, causing him to scream. After a few seconds, BamBam went back to screaming in Thai, his petite body feeling now feeling completely drained even though he hadn't came yet.

"Is my Baby ready to cum?" Mark grunted, not stopping his fast thrusts. BamBam wrapped his arms tighter around his neck, feeling his body getting closer to losing conciousness. "Y-Yes D-Daddies" BamBam whimpered. The two older men sped up their thrusts, causing BamBam's petite body to jerk suddenly, squirting his cum all over Yugyeom's stomach. The two males pulled out, placing BamBam on the bed gently. Yugyeom and Mark laid down on the bed while making out sloppily as BamBam pulled both of their hips closer together to have better access to their cocks. He wrapped his fingers around both of the lengths, having one in each hand. He pumped both of them a the same time, spitting on them before rubbing them together. He brought both of them up to his lips, taking both of the cocks into his mouth, not before making sure to hollow his cheeks.

Mark and Yugyeom groaned against their kiss, now bucking their hips up for BamBam to go faster. However, BamBam went slower, taking his time to flick his tongue over every single inch of both of the cocks. Yugyeom and Mark both moaned as they felt every inch of each other's sweaty bodies, knowing they were close. "I want Daddies' cum" BamBam mumbled into the cocks, sending vibrations up both of the lengths. Mark suddenly hissed as his cum shot all over BamBam's face. Yugyeom felt closer at the sight, his body jerking suddenly as his cum mixed with Mark's all over BamBam's face.

"Has Baby been a good boy for Daddies?" BamBam looked up at the two older men innocently, his face completely soaked with sticky white cum.

"You've been a very good boy" Yugyeom grabbed a tissue from the desk, wiping the cum off of BamBam's face.

"Let me fuck you now" Mark crawled on top of Yugyeom, sloppily kissing down his neck. The Taiwanese-American male had no interest in fucking Yugyeom before today, but he just couldn't help himself. He craved to hear Yugyeom's high pitched moans as he pounded him roughly. Yugyeom didn't complain as Mark got behind him, forcefully bent him over so he was on all fours and positioned himself. He rubbed his previous cum around his entrance, pushing himself in deeply. Hearing Yugyeom's high pitched moans excited BamBam, so he crawled in front of his second Daddy's lap and grabbed Yugyeom's still-throbbing cock that rested on his stomach. He gave it a few pumps before pushing the throbbing length inside of himself.

Yugyeom ended up with BamBam under him and Mark behind him. Yugyeom grabbed BamBam's wrists, pinning them down on either side of BamBam's head, caging him in place. Yugyeom smiled cheekily, kissing BamBam tenderly, but that didn't mean his thrusts were going to be slow. Yugyeom spad up his pace, causing him to slam himself harder onto Mark's cock. "F-Fuck! H-Hyung!" Yugyeom whimpered, not knowing how BamBam could take two when he himself could barely handle taking Mark's.

"H-Harder, Daddy. P-Please" BamBam spoke in a tone which both of the older males found absolutely adorable. Yugyeom obeyed, thrusting harder and faster into the petite male. Mark grabbed a handful of Yugyeom's hair from behind as he slammed into him at an animalistic pace. Yugyeom felt overwhelmed with pleasure: the tight and warmness of BamBam's walls as well as the stinging yet pleasurable feeling of Mark pounding him from the back. Mark took hold of Yugyeom's waist as he gave the already sore ass no mercy. BamBam yelled and begged in Thai again- which both of the older males thought sounded even cuter for some reason.

Yugyeom hissed, clenching his walls around Mark's cock. "You like that, Gyeom?" Mark teased as his hands snaked up Yugyeom's torso. Somehow, Yugyeom was louder than BamBam at that exact moment. His high pitched moans somehow hypnotized both BamBam and Mark's ears, making them want to hear more. "Keep screaming like that, Baby. You sound beautiful" Mark trailed soft kisses down Yugyeom's shoulder.

"F-Fuck! MARK HYUNG!" Yugyeom screamed suddenly as Mark sped up his pace, causing the bed to creak loudly. "HARDER! NGGHH! PLEASE! M-MORE!" Yugyeom felt tears slipping down his cheeks, but he quickly wiped them as he continued to thrust into BamBam. The Thai male had been rather quiet all of a sudden. "You okay, BamBam?" Yugyeom asked as he slowed down his thrusts, his right hand caressing the soft, tan porcelain-like skin.

"D-Daddy does sound beautiful" BamBam giggled to himself, letting the sweaty taller male connect their lips. "My other Daddy should go faster" BamBam looked at Mark with a cheeky smile. None of them said another word as Mark slammed in faster into Yugyeom, feeling as if his hips would break if he continued to thrust any longer, but the Taiwanese-American male couldn't seem to stop. He was compelled. Compelled to fuck Yugyeom's brains out and hear the younger male beg and scream for him.

"I want you to scream my name, Gyeom" Mark groaned as he continued to thrust. "I want the whole world to know who's fucking you this good, you slut" Mark smirked as he sped up his aggressive pace.

"Oh FUCK YES! MARK HYUNG! D-DEEPER!" Yugyeom let out a loud cry mixed with a whimper, satisfying the older male. Afterwards, he turned him attention to the Thai boy under him. BamBam's wrists rested on his chest, overwhelmed with pleasure. "You like getting fucked like a little whore. Huh?" Yugyeom caressed the porcelain-like skin once again.

"F-Faster, Daddy" BamBam spoke drowsily, the two older men knowing that the Thai boy would end up collapsing due to pleasure, so they had to hurry.

"I want you to cum for me, Baby. Be a good boy for Daddies" Yugyeom crashed his lips against BamBam's. When he pulled away, he noticed BamBam's hand was already going up and down on his own cock, unable to control his mewls and whimpers of pleasure.

"Ngghh! D-Daddies! I-I'm gonna c-" BamBam suddenly cried as he came all over his stomach. His body quickly becoming limp. Nonetheless, his walls continued to clench around his second Daddy's cock, causing a groan to escape past his lips. BamBam curled onto his side as his eyes began to close, not being able to keep himself awake any longer. Yugyeom pulled out of the petite male, replacing the pleasure with his hand as he wanted BamBam to rest.

"And you, Yugyeom are going to cum with me. Alright?" Mark groaned as he arched the younger male's back and slammed back in. "Look at how beautiful our Baby is, all covered in cum" Mark smirked at BamBam's clearly fucked out petite body, giving him more strength to continue to ram into Yugyeom. The youngest male was covered in nothing but dry tear stains, cum, and love bites all over his body, all of which turned the two older males on.

"M-MARK HYUNG! I'M C-CLOSE!" Yugyeom whimpered as he pushed himself farther onto Mark's cock. "Me too, Baby. Let's do this together" Mark added as he began to dig his nails into Yugyeom's waist as he pounded him from the back. He brought his hand up to Yugyeom's ass and brought it back down hard, leaving a red mark on his ass cheek. Yugyeom had never been spanked before and for some reason, he seemed to like it. Mark spanked the younger male again and watched as Yugyeom's body suddenly jerked, cumming all over BamBam's thighs. At the same time, Mark groaned, releasing his seed inside of Yugyeom. He pulled out and squirted the rest of his cum in between Yugyeom's red and sore ass cheeks before slamming back in one last time for the day.

Yugyeom collapsed next to BamBam and wrapped his arms around the Thai male's waist, so his chest was pressed against BamBam's back as he held him closely. Mark weakly crawled onto the other side of BamBam, doing the same action as Yugyeom had done. Their fingers accidentally touched each other's causing Yugyeom's cheeks to tint a light pink. Mark laced their fingers back together, causing Yugyeom to giggle. And just like that, the three males fell asleep with BamBam in the center, symbolizing he was the reason why everything that happened that night had happened in the first place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...