When I Look At You ( Michaeng...

By MICHAENG3729

|04/20/18 to 04/21/19| β€’πŸ…’πŸ…žπŸ…œπŸ…ŸπŸ…›πŸ…”πŸ…£πŸ…”πŸ…“β€’ A girl named Son Chaeyoung. a fearless, Ruthless and a cold-heart... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author β‰–β€Ώβ‰–
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hwating!! MICHAENG!
Hwating!! MICHAENG! 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not an Update Mianhe!
Hwaiting!! MICHAENG! 3
Chapter 30
mianhe!! πŸ˜”
hwaiting!! MICHAENG! 4
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 24

8K 189 213
By MICHAENG3729

When Chaeyoung pick Mina to have a sexy dance💕💕😍🐯❤🐧

Mina thought: oh well I need to do this for my baby cub 💕🐯

OMG Michaeng is sailing again and I was thinking what will they do next 😂😁😏😭💕😍

Here comes the baby shark- wait im confused it is a baby shark or a baby tiger? Or a hybrid 😅😂😂😍

Chaeyoung P.O.V

We finish the mafia game and Momo was preparing the wine for the next game.

"guys it's done let's start!" Momo shout and all of us make a circle.

"So are you ready?" Momo said and grin.

"ne!" they answered.

Momo starts to spin the bottle it's still spinning then it stops at Sana.

"ok, truth or dare?" Momo asks.

"ahmm....dare?" Sana said and rub her nape.

"then... give Tzuyu three hickeys on her neck," Momo said and smiled mischievously.

"e-ehh? Is there-" Sana word gets cut.

"nope, you pick the dare so you need to do it and Jihyo im not corrupting their brains im just teaching them ok," Momo said and wink and Jihyo look at her defeated.

Then Sana drinks the wine and her face is really reddish she leans closer to Tzuyu's neck since they just sit next to each other and we heard some small moans from Tzuyu.

When they finish Tzuyu face is already reddish same with Sana's face, Momo just smiled and spin the bottle again and this time it was point at Nayeon.

"truth dare?" Momo said.

"dare!" nayeon said.

"then give jeongyeon a sexy lap dance," Momo said and smirked.

I saw that Jihyo cover her eyes already well it's ok because we're the only people here because I closed this place well im the owner that's why.

Then Nayeon sits on Jeongyeon lap and starts to grind her hips on Jeongyeon laps then she puts her hands. on Jeongyeon's neck and they just staring at each other.

When it finishes Momo spin the bottle again and its point on Dahyun.

"so... truth or dare?" momo smirk.

"ahm... dare," Dahyun said and it makes Momo smiled widely.

"then give me a hot kiss for 5 minutes," momo said and winked.

She drinks the wine and kisses Momo Immediately and yeah were watching their kissing scene and when its done Momo squeezed dahyun butt and hold the bottle again.

And she spins it and this time it was point at Jihyo.

"truth or dare?" Momo said and smile.

"Dare," Jihyo said.

"hmm... then pick one person make a hot kiss on each other for 2 minutes," Momo said and smirked.

Jihyo drinks the wine and stand and she goes to... Mina...

And I saw Mina's shock face when she gets kissed by Jihyo and then a felt that something shot my heart... but I remain my poker and cold expression...

When they are finished Mina's face is reddish and she's breathing heavily I just look at the bottle and it was spin again by Momo and this time it was point at Mina...

"dare or dare," Momo said and laugh.

"e-eehhh? Where's the truth?" Mina said.

"well its kinda boring so I make it dare or dare so it will have a thrill," Momo said and Mina sigh and drink the wine.

"good then pick a person then make her scream in pleasure it's up to you what will you do but don't stop until that person screams in pleasure now go," Momo said and smirk.

I saw Mina face getting reddish but yeah I just remove my eyes on her But my heart suddenly beat so hard when Mina pulls my neck and I ended up kissing her.

I can't think straight and my heart is going crazy but I didn't remove my poker and cold expression And I didn't response to her kisses it was so smooth and she snakes her hands on my waist. and pull my body closer to her and then she tackled me without breaking the kiss and it causes our fall to the ground.

My body gets stiff when mina starts to unbutton my coat and she pulls up my shirt and touches my stomach directly and she finally broke the kiss and she looks at me and her eyes are already clouded.

I was about to speak when she suddenly press my center using her knee she rub it in a circular motion but still I didn't let my expression came out.

But time by time she rubbing it roughly and shes been marking my neck. And then she found my weak spot on my neck and she sucks and bites it really hard.

And at the same time im in my peak and that's the time I gave in and scream loudly.

"AHHHH FUCK!!" I scream and all of my juices came out.

Mina look at me and look back I look back too and well all of them just watching us.

"woohh that's' freaking hot and sexy damn you make me wet," momo said.

"ahh, fuck can we just forget the stargazing and let's go back at the hotel im fucking turn on," Nayeon said and kiss jeongyeon neck.

Mina and I look at each other and she kisses me then smiles sweetly. We get up and we go to the van to go back oh well...yeah im freaking turn on too that's why I agree too.

When we were in the van im the who drives because I told our driver to go first. Were in the middle of the road when I heard a moan on the back I look at the rare mirror and I saw momo and dahyun are already making out and nayeon and jeonyeon too and sana was joining too with tzuyu while jihyo wear her headphone and close her eyes.

I look back at the road when I felt a hand on my thigh I look at mina whos now biting her lips and then she suddenly sits on my lap its enough for me to still see the road and she starts to grind on me.

And she focused on my neck. And bite my shoulder I close my one eye because of pain and pleasure shes giving me.

And then she gets back slightly and snake her hands on my short and unbutton it. And she entered her hand on my panty and rub my clit in a circular motion.

"wet for me hmm....babe" she whispered seductively and bite my ears.

I moan as she inserts her two fingers suddenly but I still manage to drive. And she pumps it so fast and her thumb found my clit and rub it roughly.

"ahhh fuck..m-mina i-im c-coming!" I shout.

"go on babe cum for me and scream my name," she said and make it faster than before.

"AHHHH SHIT MINA!!" I shout and I hold so tight on the steering wheel and then I finally reach heaven.

I breathe heavily and still, mina didn't remove her finger on me and she pump it again.

"a-ahhh m-mina s-stop i-" my word was cut when she suddenly make her pace faster than before and she adds one more finger and then I felt something again on my stomach.

"Ahhhh f-fuck M-minaaaa!" I shout and I cum again.

A: woohhhh that was soooo hot and intense scene 😮🔥💦

Sup guys sorry for not updating yesterday well I get busy on school plus I get busy too for streaming the TT and DTNA 😅😁😊😇

Wetnight- ahh ahmm I mean sweet dreams goodnight 😅😁😊😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 2.6K 44
Son chaeyoung a mysterious girl wakes up in a forest with no recollection of her past.
151K 4.6K 38
A girl with a thoughtful past and a girl who is being bullied. "will you really leave me? " -? "only if you are with me"-? Enjoyβ™‘ english is not m...
51.8K 1.6K 32
Son Chaeyoung, C.E.O of the famous Soul Music MV Brand, is an isolated, quiet woman. She devoted herself to music and her company. Her relationship w...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...