Everything Happens For a Reas...

By StarburstsAreNice

Camila is spending the summer on tour with her cousin Zayn. Will Harry mess up the realationship between her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

291 16 7
By StarburstsAreNice

Okay, I finally finished writing this. YAY!!! I wanna dedicate this chaper to my wonderful older sister Paloma. One Direction has brought us closer together than ever. GO ONE DIRECTION!!!

Oh well I will Shut-up now, enjoy

- Camila :)

_________________________________________________________ 

**Harry’s POV**

I was stuck in time. She looked absolutely flawless in her blue bikini …Wait……what am I thinking…..I can’t have her, she I taken. The guys had already reminded me about that. I came back to earth. All the boys were looking at me.

“Harry, Close your mouth, you’ll catch a fly.” Louis said, poking me in the side with his elbow.

“Harry stop staring, she’s my cousin.” Zayn said with a smirk.

She came up out of the water to catch her breath. “What’s wrong?” She asked looking and us with a suspicious look. The boy just started laughing.

“Oh, nothing Cam.” Niall said still laughing and looked at me.

“Really?” She asked suspiciously.

“Really.” Zayn said.

“I still don’t believe you, but okay.” She said going back under. I paused and looked at the boys.

“Bro you got it bad,” Liam said, “You’re blushing.” All the boys started cracking up.

“Shut-up, Liam” I replied to his stupid statement. Was I really blushing? God, I’m a big fat idiot.

“I’m just stating the facts!” He said slashing me with water. I just ignored him. All of a sudden, I saw Niall being pulled under water.

“AHHH!” Niall screamed like a girl.

“Oh No, Cam’s on a rampage!” Zayn yelled.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Louis yelled getting out of the pool, “I will not be a victim!!”

Liam and I started laughing. “She’s not the strong!” Liam stated.

“Don’t be so sure Liam.” Zayn said.

“She will never get me to go und…..AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” He said as he was pulled down.

“I guess she did.” Louis said laughing.

“I guess it’s just you and I left. Eh Zayn?” I said.

“I think you right.” He said with a smile and started laughing. At that moment I was pulled by my ankle, I felt my head go under, she was strong. She smiled at me underwater and when up to catch her breathe. I went back up as well. I don’t know how she held her breath that long.

“How did you hold your breath that long?” Zayn asked.

“I swim a lot.” She said with a smile. Going back under and grabbing Zayn’s ankle.

“Oh no you don’t!” He yelled going under and picking Camila up out of the water.

“Zayn put me down!” She yelled.

“No you’re getting out of the pool now.” He said.

“Why?”

“Because, you nearly drowned the boys.”

“What they can’t handle a little water?” She asked laughing.

“No we can’t!” Louis said with a frown. She busted out laughing.

“Oh, I’m sorry you big babies.” She said as she got up and put the towel around her waist and walked inside, still laughing. She stuck her head out the door, “You guys need to Man-Up!”

“Go away!” Niall said laughing. He threw a towel at her.

“That was my towel!” Louis said with a frown.

**Camila’s POV**

I walked inside and went to my room and grabbed my phone. I had three text messages. They were from my BFF’s Krystah, Megan, and Paloma.

Paloma – Did you get the okay?

Krystah – How’s it going?

Megan – Whatcha doin’?

Oma was always the responsible one, yet not afraid to break rules when needed. Krystah was the smart one (as she say to everyone she meets). Megan was the funny one and I’m the crazy musical one (or so I’m told).

CtoP – Yeah, I’m in one piece. (:

CtoK – It’s going great, just got out of the pool.

CtoM – Just got out of the pool. Zayn got mad at me. He said “Cam, you nearly drowned the boys!” LOL

I clicked send and dug in my suitcase for my iPhone dock. After digging and digging I had finally found it, I hooked up my iPhone and played ‘Titanium’. My phone buzzed.

Krystah – The pool?!? Fun! Wanna Skype?

Paloma – I’m glad to hear that. Krystah said Skype. Eh?

Megan – They need to man up! LOL, I heard (or read) people said Skype. Group Skype?

I replied to all of them the same thing.

CtoP, K, M – Sure.

I opened my laptop and quickly opened Skype.

*Beep, Video Call from Krystah, Paloma, and Megan, Beep*

I accepted.

“Hey guys!” I said.

“Hey!” They said in unison.

“So…..” Krystah said.

“So, What?” I asked.

“Ugh…..So how are the boys?” Megan asked. I laughed.

“They’re fine.” I said smiling.

“That’s it fine?” Paloma asked. I knew what they had meant. They wanted to know every little thing they said.

“Obsessed much?” I asked.

“NO!” They all said.

“Yes!” I laughed.

“Whatever Mila.” Krystah said.

“Well let’s see…….Niall ate a sandwich……” I laughed.

“Really?” Paloma asked very seriously.

“Hahaha, you guys are totally obsessed.”

“We are not!” Krystah protested.

“Oh okay, whatever you say.” I heard someone walking out side of the door. “Wait I hear someone.”

“Who is it?” Megan asked quickly. I just laughed, and got up to see who it was.

“What are you doing out here?” I asked

“Nothing, What are you doing?”

“I’m Skyping with Paloma, Megan, and Krystah.”

“All at the same time?”

“Yeah.” I said sarcastically.

“I didn’t know you could do that!”

“You don’t know anything. Why are you outside my door anyways?”

“Um…….I…….Well you see….I was…..”

“You got nothing do you?”

“No.”

“Well, Goodbye now.” I walked into my room and started to close the door when he stopped me.

“Can’t I say hi to them?”

“You don’t even know them.”

“Well….I wanna say ‘Hi’.”

“Ugh….Fine.” I said letting him in.

“Say ‘Hi’ Harry.” I said pointing to the screen.

“Hello girls.” He said smiling and waving.

“Hi….H-Harry!” Krystah said.

“Hi there.” Paloma said. Megan just sat there.

“Well I am glad to finally see who Camila talks about all the time.” He chuckled. The girls just giggled.

“Well I gotta go now goodbye.” He said walking towards the door then he stopped, “Oh, Cam…”

“Yeah?” I said.

“We are going to Nandos in 5 minutes if you wanna come.”

“Okay I’ll be right down.” I said as he walked out of my room, “Sorry guys gotta go.”

“Okay you have fun.” Megan said.

“Not too much fun.” Paloma added.

“Yeah.” Krystah laughed.

“I won’t.” I laughed, “Looked after Jake for me will you guys?”

“Sure,” Krystah said, “Anything you say.”                     

“Thank you.” I Said. “Talk to you guys later, Bye.”

“Bye!” They all said in unison. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

“Yay she’s here!” Louis yelled.

“Yeah I’m here.”

“Finally!” Niall said, “I’m starving.” We all hopped into the car and drove down the road towards Nandos.

_______________________________________________________________

What did ya tink? Yay? Nay? Eh?

Please Comment, vote, and fan. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
250K 8.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC