Wolf Blood: Return of the Vam...

By Hate_You__Love_You

(Sequel to Wolf Blood) The Alpha and Luna's twins, Kato and Kaylyn, are just now starting their journey of be... More

Wolf Blood: The Twins
Wolf Blood: Healing
Wolf Blood: Window
Wolf Blood: Stay Sharp
Wolf Blood: Zurie
Wolf Blood: Heat Pulse
Wolf Blood: We Need You
Wolf Blood: Overprotective
Wolf Blood: Pain
Wolf Blood: Patrol
Wolf Blood: Oh Dear
Wolf Blood: Fighting
Wolf Blood: Impatient

Wolf Blood: That was Quick

1.4K 83 4
By Hate_You__Love_You

POV: Kaylyn

"How are you feeling?" Kato asked me as he practically carried me up the stairs.

"I'm getting there." I sighed.

He had one of his arms wrapped around my waist and did his best to help me out.

"Your are is putting too much pressure on my side." I winced when he squeezed too tight going up one step.

He bent down, put his other arm behind my knees, and carried me up the stairs into my bedroom.

"That'll work." I chuckled.

Kato did his best to place me in my bed gently, but he isn't exactly the most gentle giant even though he tries to be.

I winced again when I took a deep breath. The vamp got me good.

"Let me know if you need me." Kato started to walk out of my bedroom, but not before saying, "I still hate you." And running to his room before I could shock him.

"Ass-wipe!" I growled.

"Language children!" Mom yelled from her and Momma's room that is right in between Kato and I's.

"Sorry!" I yelled through the walls.

"You have mind links you know!" Uncle Mike, who's room is down the hallway and to the left, yelled.

"Sorry!" Mom and I yelled in sync.

All of the big names stay in the pack-house. Like Uncle Mike, the head of patrol and territory security; Uncle Danny, the head of defense and offense; Aunt Emily, the head of pup protection services; Uncle Ray, the beta: of course Momma and Mom, the Alpha and Luna; Kato and I, the future Alpha and head of defense and offense.

—————————————————————

"I think they should though. Remember how you felt when we first met. It wasn't the best situation, but it was still an incredible feeling." Momma sighed.

'Should we go inside or stay out here and ease drop?' I asked Kato through our mind link so it wouldn't give us away. They could smell us if they wanted to, but I really want to know what they are talking about.

'Ease till the call us out.' Kato answered.

"They're going to be seventeen soon Luka." Momma spoke in a softer tone.

I could smell Mom's anxiety from here.

"I know they are, but she just got hurt from what is outside and he is very protective over his sister. If she found her mate he would be very aggressive towards her." Mom's voice was laced with worry.

"I promise Mike and I will personally escort them along our territory line when they turn seventeen. They deserve to meet their mates Luka. We didn't meet each other till I was nineteen and you were just then seventeen. I was wondering if I would ever meet my mate after the first two years. Most werewolves find their mates within the first year. I was losing hope. I don't want them to go through that feeling." Momma's voice was the softest I have ever heard it.

"I want Mike, Ray, and you escorting them. I know you can take ten vamps at once, but I don't want to take the risk of them getting hurt. If they get hurt they aren't going back out for a year and after a shit ton of training. Got it?" Mom gave in.

"The day after they turn seventeen Mike, Ray, and I will escort them around the line every other day." Momma reassured Mom. "We will not hesitate to kill any vamp either."

"You two can come in. It's obvious you two are out there." Mom sighed at Kato and I.

We looked at each other with fear before walking into Momma's office.

"You two know the way mate bonds work, and you two heard everything we said. Just so you don't worry, if your mate isn't seventeen yet it won't matter since one of the halves are grown. So if one of you two's mate's is fifteen for example, it is okay since you two are grown. If I hear anything about a vamp tracking you two, I want you two to have trackers imbedded in your skin." Mom pulled the both of us into a quick hug.

The thought of one of those painful ass things being injected into my arm made my skin crawl.

'I made you two this deal because I trust you two. Don't make me regret my decision.' Momma warned Kato and I before leaving the office with Mom's hand in hers.

"Don't be an ass to my mate if I meet her." I warned Kato with a growl and bared my K-9s.

"I can't promise that and you know it." Kato ruffled my hair before walking out of the office as well.

We turn seventeen in two days, and in three days I get to start looking for my mate.

———————————————————————
*birthday*

"Happy birthday twin!" Kato woke me up with his obnoxious yelling. I went to glare at him, but he jumped on my bed like every single birthday that I can remember.

"Get off me you little shit. Go back to bed." I groaned as I rolled over and put a pillow over my head.

"It's already noon. Get up." Kato grabbed my right ankle, so I swiveled my left foot around to kick him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain which made me laugh.

"You still haven't learned to never grab only one foot?" I teased him as I got out of bed.

"Fuck off." Kato groaned as he started to stand up straight.

"I will when I find my mate, and I'll make sure we're loud enough for you to hear." I smirked back at him before walking out of my room.

—————————————————————

Kato and I blew out the candles, and no sooner than we did Kato started acting weird.

"Do you smell that?" Kato yelled to me. The whole pack was here in the gym to celebrate our birthday with us, so he had to yell.

"Smell what?" I yelled back.

"It smells like strawberries." He put his nose up and a neon yellow ring surrounded the color in his eyes that weren't quickly turning black.

'Your mate is in here.' I told him, and as soon as I did his wolf took over.

He shifted right in the middle of the gym and the music stopped.

Kato's wolf stuck his nose in the air and took a deep breath.

The whole place went silent. The only sound was Kato's wolf's loud breathing.

'Where is she?' Kato asked me through our link.

'I don't know. Follow the scent.' I responded and his wolf nodded.

Mom and Momma walked to my side and watched as Kato wandered the gym, searching for his mate.

Kato's wolf bolted to the other side of the gym which made everyone over there scatter... other than one girl.

The fairy that we saved on the edge of our territory, Daisy.

Kato's wolf bowed in front of Daisy to show respect before slowly walking towards the very terrified fairy.

"Mike, Danny, Ray, and Emily, stay here. Everyone else, you are dismissed." Momma yelled to the pack and they all quickly followed her orders.

'Why are the strongest ones staying?' I asked Mom through our link so I didn't startle Daisy and or piss off Kato.

'Sometimes werewolves act out when they first meet their mates, and since Daisy is so skittish it's best to keep him on lockdown.' Mom responded quickly before putting an arm behind my back and leading me towards the back of the gym so Daisy wouldn't panic. Aunt Emily was the only one that didn't back up since Daisy finds comfort with her.

Kato's wolf slowly and carefully walked towards Daisy who was less than a foot away from the wall.

"H-hey," Daisy whispered.

Kato's wolf smiled.

Daisy slowly reached a hand out to run her fingers through Kato's wolf's coat which made me smile.

'I'll be back. I need clothes.' Kato spoke in our pack link before bolting into the gym bathroom that has several pieces of clothing, due to us training in wolf form at times.

In less than a minute Kato was running back out into the gym and stopped right in front of Daisy. He is at least two feet taller than her. He is about six foot, and since Daisy is a fairy she will stay four foot tall.

"Hey," Kato smiled at Daisy.

"Hi," Daisy was letting down her guard quickly with Kato.

"Hug?" Kato opened his arms up with a smile.

Daisy hugged him without hesitation and Kato bent down some so he could pick her up.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and he had his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Called it." Mom whispered to Momma beside me.

"Oh hush." Momma playfully nudged Mom.

"You owe me a massage." Mom looked up at her.

Momma winked back at Mom with a smirk on her face.

I gagged before turning my attention back to my twin who just found his mate on his birthday. Am I a little jealous? Yes, but I am happy for him more than anything.

Kato must've said something funny, because I heard Daisy laugh for the first time in my life.

"I ship it." Uncle Mike chuckled.

"That is about the girliest thing I have ever heard come out of your mouth." Momma laughed at Uncle Mike, but I was focused on how in the hell I was going to find my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.4K 31
[COMPLETED] Jackson Hale is a mythical werewolf that rules the school as the future Alpha. But when the current Alpha decides that the supernatural...
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...
1.5K 264 93
Alpha Kayden Dixon of the Moon shadow pack was thrown into it at a young age when his parents were killed. He was a strong wolf and fighter and he di...
900K 22.9K 30
Brooklynn Bradley, daughter of the alpha of the Crescent River pack. When people thought of the Crescent River pack, they thought of her. The wild, r...