My Superhero // Boku No Hero...

By vrother

One shots for everyone's favorite BNHA character! //Request Are closed// Modern AU! Normal AU! Etc..... X Rea... More

Request!?!
Protective!Bakugo x Reader
Izuku x Reader x Fake!Todorki
Aizawa x Reader
Uraraka x Female!Reader
Hitoshi x Reader
Tenya x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.1)
Bakugo x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Present Mic x Reader
Sero x Blind!Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.1)
Kaminari x Reader
Aizawa x Student!Reader (pt.2)
Kirishima x Reader
Todoroki x BabySister!Reader
Izuku x Reader (pt.2)
Tenya x Reader
All Might x Reader
Izuku x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
All Might x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Bakugo x Reader
Shinsou x Reader
Dabi x Reader x Yandere!Tomura
All might x Reader (lemon)
Tenya x Reader
Kaminari x Reader
Todoroki x Reader
Momo x Female!Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Aizawa x Reader
Kirishima x Reader
Kirishima x reader

Bakugo x Reader

13.4K 319 200
By vrother

You and Bakugo have been dating for quiet a while. A solid six months you stood with the angry blonde. Katsuki never left your side, and for that he was your world. The only thing you bothered to care about.

Katsuki was everything you wanted and prayed for, occasionally funny, serious about the relationship and his future, knew what was a priority and wasn't, and lastly your favorite;

Handsome. One of the most handsome guys you've ever knew. To add to that he didn't even care about his looks, he just woke up and was just naturally gorgeous. He wasn't like the others, like Aoyama, focused on his looks and impression only. Katsuki didn't care about anyone's opinions, didn't care about how he looked. You always admired him for that.

Currently you and Bakugo were on the way to the state fair. Give Katsuki a little time to steam off, let out all the tension he had on him for the weak. By steaming off you meant him brutally abusing the machines and games.

"Aren't you excited Katsuki?! We waited a whole week but we're finally here!"

You exclaimed, jumping around the soon to be pro-hero. Katsuki was just as laid back as ever, he slowly entered the gates and shrugged his shoulders.

"Tch..... I guess"

He said briefly. Katsuki continued to walk, you caught up to him and grabbed his hand with yours, intertwining your fingers.

"Where do you wanna go?! We can go get prizes early while the sun is still setting! Or we can go on rides! Games! Lets do games—...... ah!"

You paused for a second. A boy passed right by, purposely nudging his shoulder against your whole body. Katsuki glared as he prevented you from falling face first into the ground.

No..... not him.

"Hey! Jackass you almost!—"

"Bakugo, it's okay" you pulled yourself up with the help of your wonderful boyfriend. You dusted your legs off from the imaginary dirt you attracted, not wanting to look back "forget about him let's have our good time"

Bakugo was co cited to either go after the son of a bitch and knock his shit out right in front of everyone, or listen to you. With your pleading eyes. Katsuki of course obeyed your wishes, for your word was law to him.

You remembered that guy, it was a matter of time before you bumped into him with Bakugo. Hell, you didn't know that the time was so near!

Katsuki lead the way to the games, holding your hand with his. You didn't look up at all, just thinking. Trapped in your thoughts about the man.

You see, we've all been in a relationship more than once haven't we? (Not me.... lol) well, that guy. That specific well rounded guy used to be one of those relationships. One of your first. It ended in a way you didn't want to end in. And you very much minded talking about it, not even Katsuki knew about it. You hated talking about it. Him.

"Right here will be fine"

Katsuki stopped in front of a small booth, where an older man in his thirties shook in fear. He remembered the last time Katsuki played at his old booth and let me tell you this. It. Was. Hell.

"S-Sir do you mind not—"

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Bakugo picked up a ball and used a single finger, his pointer finger to break down all three of the stacked cans. There individual balls.

"HOLY SHI—"

The man behind the counter ducked down before Katsuki could kill him where he stood. You slightly smiled, but didn't quiet fully showed Katsuki the same energy you had this morning. Bakugo noticed this at the corner of his eye, normally you would've been jumping up and down right now. Cheering and congratulating him.

When Katsuki stepped forth and grabbed his big ass prize, which was a big ass (f/a). He turned to you, just in time for you to put on a fake smile.

"What the hell is wrong with you (y/n)? Why aren't you dancing in the blood of that stand dude? I JUST FRICKIN' WON! I PROVED MYSELF TO BE BETTER THAN THAT NERD DEKU IN ANY GAME THEY HAVE—"

"And we have a winner! Here's your big all night plush sir"

Katsuki turned around and groaned when he saw his cute innocent mortal enemy Deku, with a doll just as big as his. Bakugo gritted his teeth together and clenched his fists.

"DAMN DEKU! I'll be back for you (y/n), just give me a minute okay?"

And then he went off, chasing Izuku through whole fair, challenging him to every game he found. Izuku of course feeling his energy as well accepted each and every one of his challenges.

That left you alone.

All alone.

Without the safety and security of your dear Katsuki Bakugo.

You looked over your shoulder every second, watched a creeped through every corner of this face. That's until you found it, an isolated spot you could wait out until Bakugo came back.

Stupid idea. Just like the other horror movies, the dark place you thought was safe ended up being the monsters hiding place. The lions den. Akio's place for confrontation.

"My eyes mustn't be playing tricks on me right now, (y/n) (l/n). That's your name isn't it?"

"S-Stop it asshat! Sh-Show yourself coward!"

You backed into a wall and scanned your surroundings. You couldn't see him. How typical. Playing with your mind like he always did.

"Well that's rude....... I noticed you the second I saw you this morning. I thought, why not play with her head before the fun actually starts? Look, you already got yourself cornered. All by your own!"

You paused and looked to your left and right. Those walls haven't always been there?..... no way! They must've— he must've!

"Let's play a game, for old times sake shall we?"

"That's enough! I'm getting out of here, no more games! Not again!"

You rushed to the nearest wall to the left, placing your hand for impact. You rubbed them together quickly before looking up.

"Clap!"

(Y'all get yo own intro ;))
(Y/n) (l/n):.. !

Quirk: thunder clap!

Strength: able to knock down cities at full strength. Screech from normal slaps causes pains to the ears hundreds of miles away! Could break structures like the Eiffel tossed with a single clap!

Weakness: leaves a two second opening to opponent. If not used correctly under the right mindset could hurt citizens.

Hero name: Kiken (危険): danger

The wall tumbled down, right when you found your opening to go up and leave, it built its way right back up. You groaned annoyed and looked around to see nothing but darkness, you must've knocked out the lights or something.

"Come on (y/n), you don't wanna stay?"

"You're a sick fuck Akio! I'm gonna kick your ass when I find away you creep! I'll fucking kill you! You—You nerd!"

You screamed. Wow, you didn't know how much Bakugo had rubbed his influence on you. You looked around to your surrounding to see what he was trying to do. Build a damn box around you. Mocking you.

"An opening....."

You whispered under your breathe. As Akio busily a roof around you, you noticed that he wasn't quiet done yet. A small opening for you to leave.

You searched through your bag to find anything that could help, that's when you realized that your bag was the weapon that could help.

"Form!"

You called out, slamming your bag on the ground. In a matter of seconds the strap to your bag solidified and turned to a handle of a long mallet, the purse itself hardening to the top of a hammer.

"Thrash!"

You slammed the ground with your makeshift mallet and flew into the air through the tiny hole. Before you could run off and flee, the roof formed into an arm and grabbed you before takeoff.

"Ahh!!"

You screamed in pain, you were hundreds I'd feet into the air, looking down at the fair. The bright rides lit back up and the games all shone in the night. The moon above you shone, glistened against your scared face.

"You know, you didn't need to leave me"

He whispered. You thrashed around and kicked in his monstrous creation of a hand. You closed your eyes shut and avoided to look down. That— thing, squeezed your body, air could barley make it through to your lungs.

"Was it that I wasn't serious enough for you (y/n)? Was I not good enough!? Look at me now! You're in a serious situation with me you would never be in with childish ol' me!"

He exclaimed, a sadistic strain in his voice.

"Well, look at me now! Who's the dominant one now (y/n)!? Who's the one in charge now (y/n)?!"

You creeped your eyes open just to see no one other than Akio before you. He'd changed since the last time you were with him. Tired eyes ridden with bags underneath them, paler skin than how you left, hair which was unkept and looked gentle to the touch. Lastly the coldness and dead seriousness he had in his eyes. They were no longer their brighter brown, just pure black. No light in them.

"You were always so sick Akio! You were toxic! That's why I left! Threatening to kill yourself if I didn't stay with you! Saying you knew where I lived, how I was like and ignorant. How you thought your quirk could overpower mines any day!"

You yelled, his dark eyes peered into your (e/c) once's. He flinched but bit the bottom of his lip in anger. But stopped for a second to chuckle, than giggle, than laugh. In all stupidity.

"Think my quirk is better than yours? I know so! Look where we are! You lost. I won! Finishing this now is gonna end all of my sleepless nights today! End you today!"

With a hard pound to your head from a single finger from his hand you knocked out. Eyes closed and mouth open. Unconscious.

Akio Hirahara:

Quirk: earth and metals manipulation

Strength: easy to use and function. Straight to the point and works well in close range and far range combat. Can take the form of anything the user pleased.

Weakness: can be overpowered by other elements and broken down slowly. Doesn't work well with  lightning for it breaks down the structure.

̶𝐻̶𝑒̶𝑟̶𝑜 villain name: kio bandit

As Akio reached the ground he felt an uneasy energy in the air. It felt off, like he just dug his own grave. Like— like he couldn't put it on straight why it felt eery.

"Your a stupid little fuck you know that? I'm gonna have great fucking pleasure tearing your body to small tiny bloody parts. The fucking nerve"

Akio jumped up when he heard a voice from behind him, he could've sworn he saw a flash at the corner of his eye.

When he turned he was surprised to see a tiny hole through the wall......— a huge ass hole through the wall. He made eye contact with a group of guys he never seen before. The blonde he remembered being with (y/n) of course, but the others? Never seen them before.

"Oh, that's cool. Bye"

Akio said, turning his back on them. Bakugo buckled his quirk in his hand, angry as he could ever be than that stupid Deku (I don't mean that lord please forgive me).

"Me and my girlfriend were just in a...... argument. She knocked out and caused the outage, sorry"

Akio said with no pity. Bakugo gritted his teeth and burrowed his brows, Shoto and Izuku both noticed this. Making a telepathic plan, hold Bakugo back. They didn't know this dude, didn't know what he was capable of. He knocked out one of the most capable and strongest girl he knew in U. A.

But they knew they couldn't do anything, because by the time they could adjust to anything Bakugo went straight flying to the mysterious man.

"Akio's the name, mind tricks are the game!"

He exclaimed with a sadists voice. Bakugo thrashed his way, never going back, just advancing.

"Bakugo Katsuki's my name. Killing you personally and ending you right here for what you did to my girlfriend is gonna be my game!"

He yelled in all fury. As Bakugo went at it with the so called Akio. Izuku scrolled through his phone, finding anything he could use on the guy. Shoto stepped forward, prepared to help Bakugo in any way he could.

"No wait! Izuku" told the todoroki. The green haired teen showed him the phone and the current article and follow up statistics on the so profound villain.

"Get Kaminari-San now Todoroki—"

"But (y/n)'s in the crossfire—"

"TODOROKI GO!"

*** I'm just gonna resume when kaminari comes with shoto**

"Bakugo out of the way!"

Izuku called, Katsuki being Katsuki of course didn't listen. Continuing to go at Akio with everything he's got. Todoroki came back with reinforcements and intent to get you out of Bakugo's destructive ways.

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you!—"

"Bakugo stop! Out of the way!"

Kirishima pulled on the blonde, getting him out of Kaminari's way. Todoroki covered himself so he could retrieve you from Akio's grasps.

"Quit it you dork! I'll kill you! Let me go!"

Before Bakugo could finish a bright light struck through the ally, everyone shielded their eyes and hopped out of the way quickly before a way worst damage could be done.

"I'm calling the authorities, Kirishima help hold down that creep"

Said Izuku. As everyone left Bakugo and your unconscious self alone. Bakugo crouched down next to you and clenched his fists.

"Damn (y/n), damn. I-I—.... I'm sorry"

Part 2 soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
350K 8.8K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
1.1K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
4.4K 174 22
Having clashed at the recommendation exams both Todoroki and Izanami do not have the best opinions of each other, But after being in the same class a...