Gaia (hunter x hunter) ON HOLD

By XxLuciloveslokixX

(Y/n) was born with a remarkable gift. She can control nature. She can talk to animals and even shape shift a... More

Ch 1||Gaia
Characters
Ch 2||Pretty eyes
Ch 3||Identities and secrets
Ch 4||Perverts and towers
Authors note ♥️
Ch 6||The ending of phase 3
Ch 7||Zevil island part 1
Ch 8||Zevil island part 2
Ch 9||A golden cross
Ch 10|| Zoldycs Estate 1
Ch 11|| Killua's house 2
Ch 12|| The Zoldyck's estate
Ch 13|| Our own path
Ch 14|| my name is...
Ch 15|| Nen
UPDATE ♡
SAY THEIR NAMES! BLM

Ch 5||Nightmares

7.8K 259 403
By XxLuciloveslokixX

It's been a few hours and I was starting to get tired.

"Say Yuki San?" Kurapika started not looking away from his book.

"Yes." I answered while reading my book too.

"How come you never told us that you could shape shift?"Kurapika asked.

"Yes I also want to know!" Leorio shouted.

"Because it's the least I could do right now. You guys know too much. Showing my face already put you guys in danger." I answered nonchalantly.

"What do you mean Yuki chan? Who would hurt us?" Gon asked.

"I don't know who. But all I know is I'm all that's left and the only clue I have is a spider carved in wood." I shrugged. Kurapika flinched and quickly put his book down.

"Might I ask how many legs?" Kurapika nearly shouted.

"I think 6 on both sides so 12!" I nodded my head.

"I think what you're talking about is the Phantom Troupe." Kurapika explained while a shadow crossed his face.

"P-phantom troupe?!" Leorio yelled. I shushed him so he didn't wake up Tonpa. I didn't want that faker knowing too much about me or I was gonna have to kill him.

"There are famous thieves and murderers." I explained through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry Yuki." Kurapika looks down.

"I don't know what to think right now. We should all get some sleep." I responded coldly. My eyes glazed over as I put my book down and grabbed a blanket out of my bag.

"I want to sleep by Yuki!" Gon shouts while running towards me. But Killua trips him.

"Not if I get there first!" Killua smirks while running towards me and grabbing me.

"Hey! I called dibs first!" Gon yells while pulling towards him. I hit my head on his hard chest. Killua vein pops.

"Well finders keeper losers weepers!" Killua stuck out his tongue while pulling back and hugging me possessively.

"Oi oi! Why are you guys fighting over me! Just b the I'm wearing this girly outfit doesn't mean I'm not a dude!" I pout crossing my arms.

"Well you like a little brother and needs to be protected by perverted Killu!"Gon yells while pulling me away and hugging me protectively.

"PERVERT?!" Killua glared.

"Come on Gon, apologize Killua didn't do anything." Kurapika scolded.

"What are you talking about? Perverted Killua kissed my poor innocent Yuki chan!" Gon shouts while pouting.

"K-Kissed?!" Leorio and Kurapika yelled. I put my hands to cover my face red from embarrassment.

"Oi! Gon! It's not like that!"Killua yells while pointing at Gon while blushing.  

"Oh But there's more!" Gon yells.

"Yuki was straddling him and his hands were on his waist. That's when we saw his face and he had tears and slapped Killua."  Gon explained while smirking.

"G-Gon Kun! Stop it! It's embarrassing.." I pout.

"Eh! You're not the only who's embarrassed! That was my first kiss!" Killua yells.

"It was mine too! But you make it sound like it was gross!" I shout back.

"That's because it is! Who wants to kiss a GUY. and most importantly YOU!" Killua shouts back pointing at me.

"Well no one wants to kiss you either old man! Your hands weren't soft at all!!!" I shout back angered.

"Oh ho ho! So you were holding my hands!" Killua teased. That's when I lunged at him and started pulling his hair.

"You stupid Old man! I'm gonna rip your hair out!" I shout angrily.

"Ow! Ow! Let go! You crazy crossdressing pervert!" Killua yells. I still was pulling on his hair until He saw my tail wagging back and forth and he had an idea and smirked.

——
Killua's POV

I saw Yuki's tail wiggle back and forth while he was pulling my hair. Of course I let him. I could easily pin him to the ground but what's the fun in that.

I grabbed his tail causing him to stop what he's doing and jolt. I guessed I squeezed a bit too hard because his grip on my hair loosened and he fell on top me putting his hands on my chest and squeezing my shirt while looking at me with a red face. I gulped.

"Killua l-let go. You know my tail is sensitive!" He whimpered. Everyone looked at us shocked. I smirked and squeezed his tail tighter causing him to flinch and squeezing my shirt tighter.

"Hmm and what if I don't let go-" but before I could even finish my teasing Kurapika bopped me on the head resulting in me letting go of Yuki's tail.

"Ahem! It's getting late so go and get some rest." Kurapika announced, still flustered with the borderline flirting.

"Yeah but who's going to sleep by Yuki chan!"Gon pouts.

"How about I sit in the middle!" Yuki smiles.

"Ok!" Gon and I smile satisfied.

"Now that's all said and done i will be turning off the lights so please GO TO SLEEP." Kurapika glares.

"Yes ma'am."Everyone answers frightened.

——
Your POV
As I closed my eyes in the middle of Killua and Gon. I started to blush when I thought about what happened with Killua. I started to squirm and shake my head trying to get it out of my head.

"Yuki. Stop moving around idiot." Killua growled softly.

"Sorry!" I whispered. I started to shift around trying to get comfortable when a pale arm swung over me and pulled me closer.

"K-Killua!" I shout flustered.

"Shut up idiot! Do you want to wake up everyone!" He hissed in my ear causing me to shiver. He smirked and blew softly in my ear.

"Go to sleep." He grumbled then went back to sleep. I started to move around to get comfortable when his grip around my waist tightened telling me to sleep. I sigh and bury my face in the crook of his neck and fell asleep.

I started to slowly wake up so I opened my eyes and saw Killua smirking at me. Everyone else seemed to still be asleep.

"Someone's finally decided to wake up." Killua chuckled softly. His body was warm and was super comfortable.

"Morning Old man." I smiled.

"You know you snore really loud." Killua teased. And that's how the moment was ruined. I started to get up annoyed. But he pulled me back down.

"Let me go old man." I hissed in a cold voice. His arms snaked around my waist in the blanket.

"That's too bad. Because I don't want to." He  cooed while blowing on the back of my neck. I knew I should've slept with my cloak.

"I'll make you." I threatened.

"Oh! And how will you do that?" Killua taunted. Which made me angrier because I don't know how. Unless...

"Are you sure you want to test me?" I answered coldly.

"How will we know if we don't test it out?" Killua answered, getting closer. I flipped on top of him under the blanket and straddled him. I started leaning my face closer to his and I could see him smiling eagerly. And when we both closed our eyes I opened mine and pinched his nose, then got off.

"Aww Kilu chan! You wouldn't want me! Besides you said it yourself, a cross dressing pervert." I smirked already knowing that I've won. He opened his eyes and then glared at me while growling.

I smirked while slowly walking to the mini fridge and taking out some food.

'OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST DID THAT!!! WERE TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING STUFF LIKE THAT ANYWAYS!! AND WHAT WILL PAPA THINK OF THIS!!' I internally panic.

We waited for a long time after that. Killua was still mad at me. But I could only chuckle at him. Gon and Killua were practicing that thing Killua was doing with his skateboard, while Kurapika and Leorio were talking to each other. I was drinking tea with Tonpa. Tonpa began saying something to Leorio but I zoned out. It soon became time to go to sleep after a few more hours of reading. We all went to bed and I laid in the middle of Killua and Gon like usual drifting off to sleep.

——
Killua's POV

Gon and Yuki were fast asleep. I laid awake staring at the ceiling. Yuki furrowed his brows and then moved closer to me and snuggled with me while I looked down at him and smirked.

"Can't sleep?" Kurapika asked.

"That's not it. I can go a day or two without sleeping." I answered nonchalantly.

"Ten hours have passed huh." Kurapika sighed.

"There aren't any windows so it's hard to tell. But it's probably morning." I answered while looking at the clock.

"Most likely." Kurapika responds.

I got up and looked towards a pillow near me and smirked at Gon. I threw the pillow but he catches it and throws it back catching me off guard. He smiles and I smile while throwing the pillow back. He catches it again and throws it back. He gets up and throws it while getting up too. We start throwing it back and forth.

"Hey! Keep it down!" Leorio grumbles. We both start laughing.

"Some Of is is trying to sleep!" He whines.
Tonpas' foot got closer to his face and he yelled 'it stinks' while getting up. Gon and I both start laughing harder. Kurapika softly giggles.

"Damn it, now I'm fully awake." Leorio complains.

——
Your POV (Issa dream)

I got up with the basket of herbs and walked back to my village. I called out but no one was there.

"Gramps! Brats! Anyone?!" I shout. I start to tear up.

"PLEASE ANYONE ANSWER ME?! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?" I scream. I turned around and the village was on fire and the dead bloody bodies started pulling at me.

"It's all your fault!" A man yells.

"You monster!" A child yells.

"You bring nothing but disaster." My dad yells.

"Papa!" I scream reaching out to him.

"Yuki chan!" I hear Gon's voice shout behind me. I turn around and see all of my friends.

"Why did we ever become friends with you." Gon asked coldly.

"You're useless Yuki, you're a burden. disappear." Kurapika turns to walk away.

"Wait, I can be useful please don't leave me!" I sob.

"Gosh! What was I thinking? Why would you be a hero?!" Leorio laughs while leaving with Gon and Kurapika. Killua just stood there.

"K-Killua?" I looked up.

"Don't talk to me MONSTER." Killua yells while running away. I felt my heart shatter like a broken vase. The dead villagers started attacking me and cursing, ripping away at my flesh.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I screamed.

"HELP ME! KILLUA! GON!" I sobbed.

"NII CHAN! PAPA!" I yell.

DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE! IT HURTS! I'M SCARED! KILLUA! HELP.

*****************************************
You's awakes ~

I started to cry and scream hysterically. I felt two pairs of arms holding and started squirming trying to escape. I scream. And kick crying uncontrollably.

"LET ME GO!" I scream hitting whatever's holding me.

"Yuki!" The voice called.

"It's just a dream! Wake up! You're ok!" The voice tries to calm me down.

"LET ME GO!" I continue to act hysterical, hitting the person holding me until I get  tired and my arms fall to my sides.

"You're ok, we're ok." Leorio soothed. I clenched his shirt and started crying until I fell back asleep.

——
Kurapikas POV

I was awakened by Killua and Gon's panicked faces.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I was suddenly jolted fully awake when I heard Yuki scream. I quickly got up and walked up to Leorio.

"Killua You better not be waking me up to play!" Leorio growls in his pillow.

"Leorio! Wake up, it's urgent! Yuki seems to be having a bad dream and he's screaming what do we do?!" I asked frantically. Both of his eyes snapped open and he rushed to Yuki's side. He held him soothing him and telling him that he's ok, and that it was just a dream. He started screaming for him to let him go and started to hit him. He kept soothing her and calming her down. He eventually stopped hitting him and started sobbing in his chest and fell asleep.

"Wow you're really good." I complimented him.

"Well if I want to be a doctor I gotta learn how to calm people down." Leorio shrugs.  Well now I'm up.

After a while Yuki woke up and apologized about the noise. We asked if he wanted to talk about it but he smiled and said he was fine. But after that he kept his hood up and his tail and ears disappeared. He was quiet. Everyone knew not to bring it, even Tonpa. When the time limit was done and we all exited the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...