Touch me, Lick me, Damnit F*c...

By baeegirl

New girl + need for sex + Alpha Lord = really fun and rated R story to tell. As aaliyah-marie decides that s... More

Touch me, Lick me, Damnit F*ck me!
~.~ 2
~'~ 3
~.~ 4
~.~ 5!
Rejection?
You've got to be kidding me
Story behind me
Father?
That hoe! (comment and vote?):
Showing all my fears
Getting through with the past
Today!?!?!?!
Smooth Criminal
Why the h3ll would that be there!?
oh no she didn't
Finally we meet.
Crazy wolf say what now?
Calming down a wolf? Ha! Easy my tail
Precious Cargo

~*~ 1

52.5K 751 118
By baeegirl

Hey guys(: thanks for reading (: 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I shuddered as his deep green eyes looked into mine. i suddenly snapped out of it and smirked. i winked and turned around hitching my arm with my brothers. he laughed and walked with me. 

Damn that man was sexy. he had dark short hair with piercing green eyes. my body ached to be touched by him. i was already feeling the need to change my lacy new pair of underwear. he had on a grey v-neck that gave a hint of what hid underneath and i'd be lying if i said it wasn't drool-worthy. i smirked a little and i walked into the school and headed for the office. 

he had on dark jeans but was covered by women before i could see anything good. sigh. 

"Hi, i'm knew here and i was just wondering if me and my sisters could get our timetables." Beau asked the lady behind the desk. I chuckled. the lady looked to be blushing up at my brother. he was buff but not stupidly i rule the world buff. he was good looking, for my brother. 

"y-yes. Mr Mason?" we all nodded and she handed us our time tables. me and Allyna sighed and switched so our names were correct. i grinned. 

i had animal sciene, photography, lunch, geometry, P.E, and then i had a free period. i looked at my brothers and he had photography seeing as it was an elective. Allyna had P.E. with me due to it also being and elective. 

we all walked out laughing at the lady who kept googling my brother. he was blushed red but couldn't help laughing. A girl who obviously was the school slut walked up and sneered at me then turned to my brother. 

"Well hello there" she purred. i chuckled and my brother smiled. 

"Hey there babe." he replied and snaked an arm around her waist. 

"Alright," i laughed. "Before you get millions of STD's." i handed him a condom. "Remember how to put it on? well make sure you do so. me and Lana are going to class." we walked off as the girl gasped to my comment. we laughed again. i took her to her class and went to animal science. 

i walked in ten minutes late and everyone quited when i walked in. i smirked and looked over to the teacher. 

"I'm so sorry. i'm knew here." i said handing him my timetable, clearly not sorry. he shooed me to my seat. i sat in the back right beside hottie mr hot from earlier. i glanced at him and winked again. i saw him stiffen up some. i smirked. hell yeah. getting the player in the bag. i looked back to the teacher smiling as i listened to his ever so boring lecture. i loved animals but the teacher was teaching things i already knew about. 

Once the bell ran i jumped up from my sleep and accidently knocked down my books. Hands bent down to pick them up just as mine did. they collided and i felt tingles shoot up my arm. i gasped and snatched back to see him smirking. 

"Here" he said in the deepest sexiest voice. i chuckled. 

"Why thank you handsome. And you are?" i looked up at him. i was sadly 5'3'' and he was a towering 6'7''. i smiled. 

"Aiden." he smirked and i chuckled again. 

"hmm, Aiden, we shall meet again." i licked my lips and was pleased to see his eyes dart to the movement. 

i walked out swaying my hips a little knowing that he was still watching me. i walked to my photography class and started to get excited. i saw my brother already surrounded by girls and decided to be a bitch. 

i walked straight through the horde of wemon that were around him. i sat in his lap. he laughed at me. 

"Hey bubba!" i yelled and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. i heard mumbles from the girls and just chuckled. i sat back. i looked around a grinned when i saw aa girl sitting in the corner with a guy who both looked a bit shy. 

i laughed. "Off to be the scary woman that i am. " i chuckled as i got up accidently hitting my brother in the balls. i gasped but shrugged it off as all the girls offered to kiss it better. 

i skipped over to the two people in the corner and sat down. i was grinning. 

"Hi." i said cheerfully. The shy girl was absolutely beautiful and looked to have a dark side. She had dark red hair and silver eyes. kind of like mine but mine had blue speckles in it. i looked over to the boy and smirked. he had medium length hair and blue eyes with a black rim on the outside. 

"I'm Rain, and this is my friend Cameron." she said softly. i smiled. 

"well i am aaliyah-marie. i wanna be your friend." they glanced at each other then looked back at me. i frowned slighly. 

"We aren't good people to be hanging around. You're new here. you don't have to be looked at like you're a piece of dirt." i just laughed. 

"oh honey don't worry about me. i like y'all." they glanced at each other again then shrugged. 

"alright but it's your death." she chuckled and i smiled. 

"Yeah. making friends." we all laughed until the teacher came in and made us all quiet. He started teaching but i just kept talking to Rain and Cameron. they were pretty cool people. 

once the bell rang the teacher dismissed us. i jumped up and hooked my arms with Cameron and Rain. i skipped while they walking but were getting yanked a little. Suddenly Cameron grinned happily and clapped his hands. i looked a little confused until he ran and jumped in someones arms. am mans arms. my eyes widened. i glanced at Rain and she laughed. 

"Yes he's gay, and yes, you'll get use to him..of course if you stick around. thats his boyfriend Phoinex Marr. Trust me, you'll be sick in minutes. not because they are gross, no hell no, i totally support. but they are so totally in love its sickening." i laughed and glanced at him. Phoinex was pretty cute but he looked really feminine. weird that he was the 'guy' in the relationship by the looks of it. 

i shrugged and skipped over to Phoinex. i held out my hand. "Hi. i'm aaliyah-marie." i heard a slight growl but brushed it off when he shook my hand. he smiled politly. 

"If you say rude things to my babe, i'll find you." i laughed at his words. i mocked saluted to him. 

"yes sir." Cameron laughed at me and i smirked. we all walked to the lunch room and yes, i actually walked this time. we walked in and i followed them to their table. we were sitting there talking when everyone suddenly got quiet. i turned and saw Aiden and a group of sexy ass guys walking in. i grinned. hell yeah.

i saw them turn and start towards our table. everyone got stiff and frowned. they lowered their eyes. i frowned and looked up at Aiden. he was suddenly beside me. i smirked up at him. i stood up on the bench that i was just sitting on. i put my hands on my hips and looked at his  friends. 

"mm.mmm.mmm." i smiled. "Damn y'all are sexy." as if planned they all smirked. Aiden tensed. 

"well," one said. "you aren't too bad your self. I'd love to get to know you a little better. wanna talk a walk?" i grinned. he was sexy as fuck! i heard a low growl but ignored it. the guy looked as if he was going to change his mind. i raised an eyebrow and leaned forward putting my hands on his broad shoulders and my lips to his ears. 

"You are going to take me to the nearest classroom, bend me over a desk, and show me just what you're made of. i demand it." he shivered as i bit his earlobe gently. i heard a nother growl but this time the guy took my hand and lead me away from the people. i waved over my shoulder at my friend as they cheered for me. hell it was my first day and i was already about to get laid by one of the biggest players in school. 

The guy looked a bit stiff at first until i pulled him into an empty classroom and locked the door. i pushed him back against the wall and attacked his lips with my own. we both got excited at the contact. he pulled me against him by my waist and i felt a little, well i shouldn't say little, a big thing poking me in the stomach. i pulled away and looked down at it. i smirked. i undid his pants and gently pulled him out. 

he was already hard so i knew much bending would hurt mega bad. i kissed him once then started stroking him. if even possible he got harder and groaned closing his eyes. i dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip. his hands knotted in my hair encouraging me to keep going. i did taking all of it in. i let my teeth scrape him gently and he shuddered. a few minutes later her yanked me up and bent me over like i had demanded. he pushed my skirt up and yanked my thong down. he plunged himself in me and i almost screamed.

damn this dude was huge. i bent over further so we could both get the most of this position. one hand held me up while the other was grasping his arm as he pumped into me roughly. i knew i was going to be sore during the next period but damn if it didn't feel good. i could feel myself already tightening with the climax i was ensured with his size. 

he felt it too as he sped up and got harder. i screamed with my climax and felt him release as well. i collapsed against the desk with a sigh. 

"Alex." he whispered. i smiled. 

"aaliyah-marie." we rested a minute trying to catch our breaths. i stood up soon after and he slid out. we adjusted our pants or in my case a skirt and righted our hair. i smiled. "pleasure. maybe again sometime?" he nodded a little too excited about it. i laughed and we walked out and back to the lunch room. we still had half an hour. 

i sat down to see my brother had joined the goup. Aiden was still there with his friends. Me and Alex sat down and i smiled. i was sitting in Beau's lap. i hugged him. i loved my brother. he was my best friend. he was always there for me. 

"Hey sissy." he kissed the side of my forehead. "Where were you?" i grinned and nodded towards Alex. 

"Just having a little fun, getting to know the..size...of the school." we both laughed. he glanced at alex. 

"you break my sisters heart and i'll kill you." Alex froze. we busted out laughing. "dude chill, my sister doesn't 'love'. it's not in her dictionary much less vocabulary. i grinned and Alex relaxed. 

Aiden chuckled slightly. i looked over to him. hmmm. yummy. i climbed off my brother, over another friend of Aidens and into his lap. i smiled up at him. 

"hi there." he smiled down at me. 

"Hello again miss Mason." i raised an eyebrow. 

"Don't call me that. call me aaliy if anything. or." i leaned into him and whispered in his ear this time only so he could hear. "you don't have to say it at all, just scream it." he tensed and i felt a third party enter our equation. i smiled and pulled back. "good boy" i moved a little making it more comfortable for me. it obviously wasn't a good idea as he groaned quietly in my ear making my hormones go WILD. i swear he could feel how wet i was. 

suddenly the whole table got quiet as the guys, besides my brother, looked at me with lust in their eyes. i blushed a little.

"so anyways," i called out changing the subject cause i didn't know what we were talking about. "Bubs i wanna have another party! Can we?" he shrugged.

"Get dad to send some more money then hell yeah we can. you guys game?" they all nodded. Aiden pulled me slightly closer and i looked up at him confused until a throat was cleared. i looked up and my jaw dropped. a drop dead sexy blonde headed sex god was standing there. he didn't  match Aiden but damn if he wasn't sexy. 

"Lucifer." Aiden grubled. 

"aiden." 'lucifer' replied. "i need to speak with you about the pa-past." i yawned and got up. 

"and here i thought i was gonna have some fun." i growled getting up. Aiden almost didn't move, looking at me with a mixture of pain and lust in his eyes, until Lucifer growled again and he moved.

Jeez these growls were starting to sound a little animalistic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.9K 21
Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and treated right. But what if a female coul...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
85.9K 3.6K 25
Formerly Alpha and Omega A recently turned Arya finds herself in the midst of a new pack. They give her the lowly "title," if you can even call it t...
6.1K 424 27
Hunter Watson is just a normal 17 year old senior who just wants to finish the year unnoticed. When she moves to a new town and becomes the "New Girl...