The Sound Of Silence

By Neha_Malik

What the hell happens when silence is the only response left? When fantasy collides with reality and beauty i... More

Silence.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Untitled Part 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 96
Untitled Part 100

Chapter 64

160 8 3
By Neha_Malik

Alices P.O.V

I couldn't move. My mouth was hung open in probably the most unattractive way and my eyes were popping out of my sockets.

She was standing infront of me. My idol was standing right infront of me and I couldn't believe it.

"You're gonna get some flies in that mouth sweetie." She said, a sweet smile on her face.

"Close your mouth." murmered Louis from beside me.

"Oh...umm...yeah, sorry." I stuttered, what was wrong with me?

"Are you a fan?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Haha, I could tell."

"Do you wanna take a selfie with me?" she offered politely.

"Sure - I mean, yes please." I replied, taking a bold step towards her, my hand was shaking as I fished in my pocket for my phone. Louis was still stood there with a smug, amused look on his face regarding my state.

She took my phone from my hands and I leaned into her, giving my best smile as the camera clicked. I said thank you before taking another step back and standing awkwardly in the doorway. Holy shit i was still freaking out.

"Lou, do you want some dinner babe?" she asked. Louis rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath, he looked really tired.

"Yeah, let me get changed first Taylor." he turned around quickly, giving me a weird glance before walking down the hallway to what must be his bedroom.

"Umm, I think I should go now." I said, feeling bad for disrupting their dinner.

"You think? You shouldn't have come in the first place." she remarked snidely. Okaay, maybe she's just on her period.

"So are you gonna go or not?" she asked, a frown on her face and her hands ruffling through her blonde curls.

" yeah, umm, im sorry I'll go."

"Good. And stay away from Louis." she said, making my head snap up.

"Oh. So I see you become concerned when I mention Louis name." she said sassily.

" I honestly dont know what your talking about, we're not even close friends." I reasoned back.

"Yeah you wish you were friends. I mean look at you. Disgusting. How much do you weigh? Honestly, you look about 8 stone, ewww."

Ouch. Okay that kinda hurt.

"And what's that behind your ear? Is it dirt? Okay that's just gross. Yep. No way in hell are you gonna have any chance. He's way out of your league."

I felt the tears well up in my eyes and tried not to show them. I'm pretty sure that im never gonna listen to a taylor swift song again.

I grabbed my phone and began to walk towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" I heard Louis tired voice from behind me.

"She doesn't feel well, look baby I made your favourite food." said her now annoyingly high pitched voice.

"Wait a minute." he said to her, I turned around to see him brushing her off.

"Alice, why are you going so early?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"I, ummm, need to get back now. I dont feel well." I could feel my eyes still burning with tears that were threatening to fall.

"I'll drop you off."

"No its fine."

"I said I'll drop you off." he said, already grabbing his car keys.

"Louis she said she'll go herself, let her go. She just wants your attention." said Taylor.

"What's your problem Taylor!!?? I know that she's not ill. Surely you've said something." he snapped.

"What!!?? Why are you blaming me?" she gaped.

Louis ignored her and walked out the door, me following closely behind. He walked over to the small, white Toyota and swiftly got into the drivers seat.

"How old are you?" I asked generally.

"19" he replied.

"19? Woah, you look younger."

"19 isn't old. How old are you?"

"16." I said.

"Yeah, thought so."

We started driving and after a few minutes he started to hum. My favourite song.

"You like that song too??!!" I asked, excited.

"Its my favourite one." he said, a half smile on his face.

"And here i thought i was the only one obsessed with them."

He threw me a quick glance and chuckled.

"Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby, and I'll look after you..." he belted out beautifully, his voice was different to other guys. It was much higher and strained. But at the same time it was also extremely harmonizing and melodious. It had a hoarseness about it that sent shivers down my spine.

"You should go on x factor." I said for the second time today.

"I will. I am going in 6 months."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13M 237K 39
*y'all DON'T READ THIS. i wrote this at thirteen. you've been warned.* "Harry, it's been rumored that if you have a daughter you would name her Dar...
59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...
44.6K 1.9K 114
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓! 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. Trapped. She was trapped for 5 years. At the age of partying and livi...
1.1M 39.5K 79
First Instalment Everyone goes through dark times. Times where your world is turned upside down, when everything seems to fall apart around you and t...