Becoming HIS✅

By NowSoonMaybeNever

{#1 HIS Series} Fresh out of high school with a promising music career ahead, Saryah's life was on the right... More

Author's Note
Chapter:1 Suprise
Chapter2: Taken
Chapter3: The Dress
Chapter4: Free As A Bird
Chapter5: My World
Chapter6: Regret
Chapter7: Goodnight
Chapter8: The Wedding
Chapter 9: Les Escargots
Chapter10: Simple
Chapter11: Pourquoi
Chapter12: Whipped
Chapter13: Be The One
Chapter14: Not Fair
Chapter15: Golden Rays
Chapter16: On His Knees
Chapter17: Freedom
Chapter 18: Opening Up
Chapter19: Read Me
Chapter 20: The L Word
Chapter21: Starting Over
Chapter22: As They Seem
Book Cover
Chapter23: Tears and Alcohol
Chapter24: My Turn
Chapter25: Fire and Ice
Chapter26: Bellissima
Chapter27: Sweetcakes
New Story
Chapter28: Any Other Way
Chapter29: Beautiful
Chapter30: Speak
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter31: Fontaine
Chapter32: Losing Her
Chapter33: Needing Her
Chapter 34: Free As Clouds
Chapter35: The End
Chapter 36: Diciotto Anni
Chapter37: Numb P1
Chapter38: Numb P2
Chapter40: Checkmate
Chapter41: Nikolas
Chapter42: Stay
Chapter43: Goodbye
Chapter44: Becoming HIS
CHARACTERS
SEQUEL
Shoutouts

Chapter39: Your Place

3.4K 132 4
By NowSoonMaybeNever

"Peter, Peter,
Pumpkin eater,
Had a wife but could not keep her,
So he put her in a pumpkin shell,
And there he kept her very well".

I rocked back and forth in the corner slowly singing to myself in a high pitched voice. My hands wrapped around my knees as I more front and back on my bottom. My back was sore and it was until then that I realised I probably looked like a phsyco to Nikolas. At least we have one thing in common now.

"Peter, Pet-". My face flung to the side as I felt the blood in my face race to my right side. Stinging sensations started to cloud the area of my face and a slow smile crept onto it.

"Pumpkin eater,
Had a wif-".

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!"

Nikolas stared at me on frustration. His nose began to run and his face was a deep scarlet. His hazel eyes twitched in outrage. He looked livid.
I giggled lightly.

A small giggle turned into a laugh and finally an outburst of ecstasy. He stared at me horrifyingly before retracting his hand. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I calmed myself down before staring dead on into his piercing gaze 

"You don't scare me Nikolas. Not anymore". His hand reached to grip round my neck but my sharp movements slapped his arm away. "If you want to convince me you love me. You're going to have to show it".

I huffed slumping my shoulders down while the sweater clung to my skin. Nikolas fought with himself before deciding that I was infact , right. He let out a defeating sigh.

"You really want to make this work chaton?" He whispered lowly with a tint of darkness behind his words.

"Oui, monsieur". I sent him a weak smile before relaxing my body. The sweater clung onto me while my head betrayed me.

Tears sprung at the back of my eyes as I thought of the possibilities if Nick were to find out that I was faking.
But I needed to do this.

"I'm going to go have a shower". My wrist was tugged back. Nikolas stayed in his seated position facing me with his legs wide open. His grip on my hand remained unfazed and he stared into my eyes.

"Kiss me". I took a nervous gulp and blushed involuntarily. The only other person I had ever kissed was David. Placing my lips on Nikolas would just feel.....wrong.

The french giant closed his eyes awaiting on my kiss. His grip on me tightened showing his irritation. He didn't bother to open his eyes knowing I could read then easily. After feeling my skin start to lose its blood, I closed my eyes and began to lean in.

Nikolas let go of my hand indicating his approval. Slowly he placed his lips onto mine. My eyes shot open as his groan vibrated my mouth. I forced a gag down my throat when his fingers began to inch closer to me.

Something about kissing the person you have feelings for just made it special. Because with Nikolas I was trying my hardest not to vomit. His hand tried to reach up to my face but I rapidly pulled away.

I gulped slowly wiping my mouth aggressively with the back of my palm. Nikolas opened his eyes as if he was left in a trance. I turned my back and quickened my footsteps out of the room. Closing the door I heard Nikolas speak joyfully to himself .

He was rambling on about 'me kissing him' and 'how soft my lips felt against his'. That's was it, he was delusional. He began to battle if I was ready enough to have a shower with him. Hearing his buttons come undone I raced to the bathroom skipping a few steps.

Reaching the bathroom I locked the door and leaned against it letting out a sigh of relief. Just as I placed my hand on the faucet Nikolas' loud and obnoxious banging sounded through the bathroom.

Think, Saryah.Think.

I flushed the toilet and unlocked the door plastering on an artificial innocent look. Nikolas had a warm towel wrapped around his torso with a wide smile on his face. His head was cast slightly downwards but his eyes still faced me. My spine shook in fear.

His body relaxed as he observed my choice of clothing. "I thought you were having a shower?" his question came out as more of a demanding one than an inquiry.

"I realised it's getting late and I wanted to cook dinner tonight". He turned his analysing me before raising his brow and nodding. "Wait till I'm done".

I raised my hands out away from my body. "No! There's no need I can go start now". He pursed his lips still unsure is he should leave me alone. "I'm really hungry Nick. Please". He smiled lightly at me using his nickname and nodded his head towards the exit. As I smiled at him and turned rolling my eyes he called me again.

His steps inched closer to me before he held my can between two fingers. "If you try any funny business. Bella and Mason will be next". I gasped lightly and nodded softly.

He dropped his hands to the side. "No go to your place. I'm sick of cooking all the time anyways". I swivelled turning on him before skipping down the steps. My jaw was clenched and my fists balled in anger.

My place.

A frown implanted itself into my features. My eyes started to blur as I tried to calm myself down.

That son of a bit-

A soft knock sounded on the door of my office. I huffed heavily and pushed the pages aside. Nothing was bringing me any closer and I became frustrated. We searched everywhere around Italy, and now we moved onto to France just incase Nikolas switched his plans.

"Come in". The oak door swiped opposite was and Helga's frame held a tray in her hands with a cloche covering it. I rushed out of my chair and grabbed the tray from her hands placing it on my desk.

"When are you going to retire and enjoy yourself ma?" She smiled weakly before letting out strong words. "I'm will stay till I die". She held a hand on my face before turning to the tray.

"I cooked this yesterday and thought you would want some. The guys may not like it as much as Saryah's but it's food". She lifted the silver platter and I stared at the dish with tears prickling in my eyes...again.

A small drop fell from my eyes and Helga stared at me in shock. "Damn. I thought Claire was lying". She swiped the tear from my face and held my cheeks. "We will find her. Now eat your lasagna. You two have the same favourite food in which she never stops eating on Wednesdays for some odd reason".

Helga chuckled lightly letting some of her bright hair fell in front of her face. "If you tell me that isn't enough of a connection then I don't know what is". She laughed to herself as ideas sprung in my mind.

Every Wednesday.

I would die if I didn't have lasagna on Wednesdays.

"That's it! Helga you are a genius I love you!" I kissed her on her head and picked her up spinning her around. Taking a forkful of the lasagna I placed in on my mouth before running to the door. I swallowed the food and tried not to cry.

Saryah's was definitely better.

Everyone stared at me as I flung to doors of the tech base open. All work ceased and all eyes were on me including the Russians. After sorting everything with Ivan he promised to keep Dominic on a leash and away from my queen.

"Check every rural shop surveillance in Rome. I want receipt and stock of these ingredients. Minced meat, carrots, plum tomatoes-" I named Saryah's special recipe room the top of my head. Our lunch the day she met Nikolas was what saved me now.

Keyboards sounded through the room, clicks and shouts bounced off the walls. Within a couple minutes people were moving to different computers and comparing each others work or piecing things together.

I smiled seeing them make rapid proccess. At this point I was doubting whether they were human or robots. "Sir!" I jumped as Mario called from down the steps. Claire followed in suit even though he called me. Before I could argue Ivan stood behind me and Dominic beside Claire. His stare on her lingered and I glared at him.

Slut.

I perched over the desk and footage of Nikolas dressed in black with sunglasses replayed. His eyes held so much fear. He didn't have a team. Not in my country .

"Bingo".

***IMORTANT PLEASE READ***

I wanted to show my appreciation to you guys, so I decided to give shoutouts to everyone who voted ON EVERY CHAPTER. If you have please send me a message or comment 'i voted' because my notifications are kinda messing up.

I will be giving them out in the next chapter thank you.

{NowSoonMaybeNever}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 98 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
24.4K 1K 53
Disclaimer: Any edit used in this book is mine. The pictures, however, have been taken from Pinterest and does not belong to me. Credit for the book...
11.4K 260 71
Book 1: in The Secret Series 𝘈 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 �...
38.8K 1K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...