Long Live, Smash Warriors (Su...

By fadingfantasy

"Long I had dreamed of a place where fighters come together to build up their skills, face many challenges al... More

A Warm Welcome to Smash Academy
Nadir
The Incident of 2000
Kira
A Lone Daisy
The Rival Academy
Beyond the Veil
Samus
Playtime's Over
Pit and Palutena
A New Beginning
Sky Battles
Bearer of Bad News
'Hyrule's Finest Warrior'
Cruel Irony
The Beginning of the End
Unleashed
Queen of Wisdom
A Sacrifice
A Battle Cry
Annihilated
My Friends are What I Live For
Help Is Always Appreciated
Link & Sakurai VS. Palutena & Rosalina
The Smash Warrior
The Penultimate
The Ultimate Fate
Epilogue
An Author's Note
An Author's Note - 2
First Sequel - Long Live, Our Fabled Academy Wars
SECOND SEQUEL - Long Live, Our Fighting Spirit
Another smash fic

The Ultimate Weapon

2K 19 11
By fadingfantasy

"PIT!?" Zelda gasped. Pit's head hung low as he stepped out of the shadows. He clicked his fingers and the whole room went dark.

"What the heck is going on, Zelda?" Lucina's tone of voice had risen, "What is angel guy doing to us?"

"His name is Pit," Zelda snapped, "And I have no damn clue," Suddenly, the whole room had lit up. The capsules where all the kidnapped Smash students were being held had activated and they began floating. A whirring noise and the liquid began to bubble.

"Didn't Link tell you?" Pit looked up, "Aw, now Link-senpai didn't tell you the story. Looks like I have a bedtime story to tell you," Lucina and Zelda drew their sword, "But first, let me tuck you in for a goodnight's sleep," Pit pulled his Sacred Bow, "Forever."

Zelda blinked and he was gone,"ZELDA, 12 O'CLOCK!" Lucina shouted. Zelda looked up and Pit was doing a spin attack with his Sacred Bow. Zelda slashed her sword in midair and deflected Pit, causing hiim to go flying in the air and into another empty capsule which shatter into glass pieces, "GOSH. ZELDA! WHAT TRAINING DO YOU NEED?"

"Lucina... You are the daughter of Chrom... What are you saying?"

"I am say-"

"No time for history lessons," Zelda stuck her rapier out again. Pit got up and groaned.

"Damn, Zelda is powerful..." Pit said to himself, "STOP!" He shouted and clutched his head with both hands, "PLEASE. STOP." Pit screamed.

"ZELDA!?" But Zelda didn't budge.

"SHUT UP, YOU INCOMPETENT FOOL," Pit yelled at himself which confused and startled Zelda and Lucina. Pit's head sharply turned to Zelda, his eyes blood red, "I will rip you to pieces," And Pit did something she never knew he could do.

From his hands, emitted a red and black magic beam. Zelda barely avoided and she went skidding across the floor. Lucina scrambled over to Zelda's aid, "Queenie, don't do this to me." Lucina said. Lucina looked up and realised that something was pouring out onto the floor and the sounds of alarms had filled her ears. And someone stepped out. Lucina's eyes widened.

"NO." Pit(?) screamed and ran further into the room. Lucina got up and ran after him and they were now in a massive, what looked like control room which was illuminated red from the alarms. Lucina coughed, "HeheheHAHAHAHA," A menacing laugh echoed in the room which sent chills down my spine.

"PIT," Lucina called out, "OR IF THAT'S EVEN WHO YOU ARE. YOU ALMOST KILLED ZELDA."

"Zelda? Just because she deflected a move of mine, doesn't mean she's that good of a swordsman," Pit stepped put of the shadows, "And Pit is who I am... Lucina."

"How-How do you know my name when I called you angel guy, twice?"

"Do you believe in magic?" Pit said.

"Well, of course, I mea-"

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC OR NOT?" Lucina's breath hitched in her throat and she was struggling to breathe.

"YES, I DO," She screamed as she clawed at her throat, gasping for more breath. She began to go blue in the face. 

"Good, because what you are about to witness is something truly amazing. I managed to take very powerful magic within me, one that was induced in Link long ago and was passed onto me. Since you're a newbie, Lucina, I figured someone would tell you the story, if they are still alive when I am finished with them. And together, with a couple of Smash students, I was able to absorb their power and create the ultimate weapon." Lucina fell to the floor, gasping and coughing.

Smoke filled the room.

And out came a capsule. It was glowing bright with many colours, glowing bright as the sun... Pit's menacing laugh could be heard for miles.

"And now. The Smash Academy has been frozen in time. I took out Viridi's 'children' with the help of my assissant, Tabuu. An 8 year old as a Goddess? Unreal. But, with this power, I will be able to destroy everyone who has set foot in the academy. Including Sakurai and everyone else who crosses my path!" 

"You sick ba-" Lucina was cut off when a hand touched her shoulders.

"Words won't hurt him. Will they, Dante?" Lucina turned around to find an elegant woman with flowing green hair in a long dress with one sock on and sandals which wraipped up around her legs.

"Dante?" Lucina asked.

"Yes, daughter of the great Chrom. Who you are looking at is not Pit. I know my angel from anywhere."

"Are you two like...?" Lucina was cut short of her intervention. 

"NO oh my gosh!" Pit said.

"Oh dear God, no!" Palutena gasped, "He's the captain of my guards."

"Oh right..." Lucina began to wonder if Palutena was with someone. She couldn't help but think of Sakurai but... 

Pit (Dante) groaned, "Women, let's get on here. World domination and all that." Palutena held her hand out.

"I cannot let you do this," Palutena said. She didn't have her staff with her. Pit laughed at her, "I will not let you proceed!" Her voice was wavering slightly. 

"Goddess Palutena... After all, you can't bare to hurt your little Pitty-Pat, huh?" 

"I swear to God, if I get my hands o-" Lucina growled. Palutena stopped Lucina. 

"He's right. I don't have the heart to hurt Pit. Even though I know I will hurt Dante, the person will actually experience the wounds is Pit himself. If at all, I might kill him..." 

"PALUTENA!" Lucina protested but Palutena wasn't deterred by her. Pit laughed even more. 

"Good, Lady Palutena," Pit said, "Good choice... I'm very proud of you."

"You may speak as Pit but your heart and soul scream Dante. Pure evil. What would President Hirai say?"

"DO NOT SPEAK TO ME OF PRESIDENT HIRAI. HE KNEW I WAS MORE POWERFUL THAN HIM." Pit screamed at her.

 Palutena said in utter disgust, "And I can assure you that your pathetic attempt at world domination will be foiled."

"Palutena," He mocked-gasped as he pretended to almost faint, "Your words just threw me. Whatever shall I do? WELL HERE'S WHAT I'LL DO." He flew up to the capsule, "Now, watch and fear as I unleash the power! Bow down to your new ruler, KIRA II!" And with one last loud laugh, Lucina and Palutena's shielded their eyes as the light spread out into the room. As the light died down, Lucina and Palutena looked up. 

And there was Pit. In a more God-like form... He had 6 scarves which acted as hair with 6 all-seeing eyes. Wearing impenetrable armour, Pit looked like an invincible God, one that made even Palutena tremble in her boots. 

"And now," Pit's voice had become distorted, "I AM AN ALL-POWERFUL, ALL-SEEING BEING!" And with a loud crash. Light shone in from the skies. The dust was clearing up. Pit was gone. Lucina coughed and fanned away the dust. Footsteps were heard coming into the room followed by more footsteps. 

"I managed to get the others out. Damn, that was some security system," Zelda's voice echoed from behind, "We heard the whole thing with Pit but we didn't see what he looked like... Now what?" Zelda asked. 

"I say, we go back to the Smash Academy and pummel them." Fox added on. Samus walked in along with Mario, Luigi and Kirby. 

"My head... Ow... What is it with everyone and head injuries today?" She asked. 

"Fox, it won't be that easy..." Mario stated, "The fact that Dante... Well, Dante-In-Pit's-Body is out to destroy them with this all-powerful weapon of his plus, he has an entire army AND TABUU!"

"Oh no," Luigi said, covering his face, "There must be something we can do...." 

"Well..." Lucina took a couple of steps forward, "The only thing we can do now is get back to the others and plan something out. Kira won't attack and he probably will take the others hostage. But you know who I'm most worried for?" 

"Who?" Mario asked. 

"President Sakurai." Palutena said but Lucina continued. 

"Link... He's the one who got it all... And I have a very bad feeling... That Link will end it all..." Zelda also said, "Kira, more than likely, will use President Sakurai as bait to lure Link in. He knows how attached Link is to President Sakurai that Link will do anything to save him..." 

"And we need to go. Because I have a feeling... That Kira may have begun that plan already..."

---------

A/N: If you want to see the ultimate weapon, search up Jubilues, the Creator. If you're on the actual Wattpad site, check the side or if you're using the app, check the top:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
832K 38.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
19.8K 484 19
Pidge/katie is 17 Starts before episode 5 Shiro is 20 He broke a promise he doesn't even remember. He doesn't even remember her. Let's see if she wil...