Yona's Personal Servant (Akat...

By JoyfulBangtan

Mayu, a 17 year-old girl, lived in the Hiryuu Castle her whole life. She was raised by the maids in the castl... More

Mayu's Profile
//Chapter 2//
//Chapter 3//
//Chapter 4//
//Chapter 4.5 : Lost Necklace(Short Bonus)//
//Chapter 5//
//Chapter 6//
//Chapter 7//
//Chapter 8//
//Chapter 9//
//Chapter 10//
//Chapter 11//
//Chapter 12//
//Chapter 13//
//Chapter 14//
//Chapter 15//
//Chapter 16//
//Chapter 17//
//Chapter 18//
//Chapter 19//
//Chapter 20//
//Chapter 21//
//Chapter 22//
//Chapter 23//
//Chapter 24//
//Chapter 25//
//Chapter 26//
//Chapter 27//
//Chapter 27.5: Flower Crowns//
//Chapter 28, part 1//
//Chapter 28, part 2//
//Chapter 28, part 3//
Chapter 28 part 4
Chapter 28 part 5
Chapter 28.5: Kosuke's past
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

//Chapter 1//

10.4K 277 190
By JoyfulBangtan

Mayu's P.O.V

As I was walking through the hall, I was lost in thoughts.

What should I do now? I am bored.....Hmmm....I should go see what Yona is doing...

Without noticing,I bumped into a broad chest of someone.

"You should really look where you're going Mayu" I look up and saw Hak.

" Yeah Yeah, whatever. Where is Yona?" I asked.

"Why should I tell you?"

"'Cause I want to go see her?" I look at him, confused.

"What is in it for me?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

He grabbed my chin gently and leans closer. 

I whispered in his ear: "How about nothing?" 

I chuckled and pushed him away.

"Anyway, where is she, my dear ?" I said sarcastically.

"She is with her beloved Soo-Won" He said.

"Jealous?" I snickered.

"Why should I be? If the one I want is right in front of me.." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer again.

"Jeez....What a flirt..." I smirked.

"Let's go see what Yona and Soo-Won are doing, Hak"

*********  ********  ********* ******** ****** ******* **********

"Why are you staring at Hak like that?" I said to Yona, who seemed to look at Hak and Soo-Won with pure jealousy while the boys were shooting arrows and riding their horses.

"No fair! Hak set me aside to go have fun with Soo-Won!!" Yona yelled.

"Are you catching feels for Hak???" I said jokingly.

"NO WAY! He is yours after all" She said bluntly.

"Eh? Since when?" I said, scratching my head.

"Now, now, girls, they haven't seen each other for a very long time too" King Il said to us.

"Father, I want to go train with them!" Yona exclaimed, filled with determination.

"No! You aren't handling weapons!" The king scolded, "I didn't even want Hak or Soo-Won to handle weapons!"

I look over and saw Hak shot an arrow and it hit bulls-eye. I went in the training ground.

"Oh? Are you here to give me a kiss?" Hak asked cockily.

"Dream on, you beast" I laughed.

"Yona! Want to ride with us? Soo-Won asked Yona, her eyes was filled with joy.

I mouthed her "You go girl!" and she giggled. I walked towards Soo-Won.

"Hello, Won-Won" I said with a grin as I hugged him.

"I missed that nickname, Yu-yu~" He said smiling.

"What is with my nickname?!" I asked with annoyance.

"What is wrong with it? I gave you that nickname." Hak said in the background.

Soo-Won laughed.

I went toward Hak's horse.

"Only I can call you Yu-yu" Hak whispered in my ears.

"Possessive much?" I chuckled.

"Only when it come to you" He said.

He help me up to sit on the horse.

"I am breaking my back bones because of your weight Mayu" He fake whined.

"Hmm...should I break some more?" I said and he chuckled in response.

Hak went to help Yona to get on Soo-Won's horse.

"You should lose some weight, princess Yona"  Hak complained.

"SHUT UP YOU FOOL" Yona screamed at him while I was laughing at the scene.

******* ******** ******** ******** ******** ******** *******

"You can lean on me, Mayu~ Don't resist~" Hak said. 

"Okay then" I leaned on his muscular body.

"Just don't drool on me~" He grinned.

"In your dreams, Hak" I said, smiling.

"Why don't you call me by the nicknames you gave me when we were little?" He asked.

"Like?" I asked curiously.

"You used to call me 'Cutie' or 'Hakkie'." Hak smirked as I was blushing, embarrassed of the nicknames I gave him before.

"'Cause you ain't a cutie anymore" I responded, trying to hide my blushing face.

"Oh~ So I am more of a hottie then?" He smirked again.

I slapped his chest playfully as he chuckled.

"Shut up" I said looking away.

******* ****** ****** ****** ****** *******

After riding our horses, I jumped off, trying to look cool but failed, since being the clumsy butt I am, somehow I tripped and almost fell flat on my face, but Hak wrapped his arms around my waist before I could.

"Be careful, Mayu" He whispered in my ears "You wouldn't want to damage that pretty face of yours"

He lets go of me as I turn around to look at him.

"Thanks Hak" I said with a smile.

He chuckles as we look at Yona and Soo-Won.

"It looks like princess Yona is having a great time with Lord Soo-Won." Hak said.

"Yeah" I said with a smile.

Suddenly I heard Yona yelling: "I've received many marriage proposals too!"

"Really? With who?" Soo-Won asked with surprise.

This is gonna be good

"With Hak!" She said with a smirk on her face while Hak stood there, frozen.

"My my, having an "affair" with me when you asked Yona, my best friend, to marry you?" I said jokingly, only to earn a glare from Hak.

"W-wait I-I meant-" Yona stuttered but Soo-Won cuts her off.

"Well that's great! I am happy for both of you~" Soo-Won said with seems like a nervous smile.

******* ******* ****** ****** ******* ******* ****** ******* *****

"Soo-Won is so mean! How did he fall for that stupid lie!?" Yona said, annoyed, while I was munching on my apple.

"You're the mean one to make such a lie, and also annoying" Hak responded.

"Come on, she isn't annoying" I said.

"See??" Yona said to Hak with a victorious smile.

"More like a pain in the ass" I said jokingly while Yona was calling me names like "traitor".

"But that wasn't a pretty bad lie" I said, still munching on my apple.

"It was 100% bad" Yona and Hak said in sync.

Yona came towards me and whispered: "I will go convince my father about the fact that I want to marry Soo-Won" I nodded while Hak was eyeing us suspiciously.

Yona seemed to be lost in thoughts and she suddenly pouted.

"I wish I was like you Mayu" She said with envy.

"Eh? Why? I know I am amazing but why?" I questioned her.

"'Cause you can have Hak whenever you want to" She said. 

My jaw dropped.

" While I can't have Soo-Won when I want to" she whispered to herself but I clearly heard her saying it.

Yona left like as if nothing happened.

I look over to Hak and saw him smirking.

"Well...you see...I have nothing to say, so bye!" I said walking away super fast.

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: Well sorry, for the kinda bad chapter I guess.....And yes as you readers can see, it is a Hak x oc fanfic, I kinda ship Yona with Kija (Without my oc I do ship Yona with Hak, but since my oc is here, my second ship will come true) so yeahhhhhh~ Hope you like it and sorry if there is some grammar mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.3K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
9.1K 286 34
This is my first ff hope you all like it . The other characters you will see between story. No hate for characters If you will read my story like...
75.4K 2K 22
Cleo Duran 17 & half year old teenager who lost her dear mother at age 7 is now living with her stupid alcoholic father. On the last day before sprin...
30.8K 1.1K 10
Jae-ha x reader [COMPLETED] You were saved by him years ago, joining him as a pirate on Captain Gi-gan's ship. There, you learn how to fight, and how...