It's You | Rosekook

By pinkpunked

They stared into each other's eyes. Soft, yet intense their stare could break the glass between them. Her bro... More

Welcome Reader!
II. Drawn
III. Strawberry And Vanilla
IV. Baby Pink Roses
V. His Scar
VI. Helpless
🌸Hey My Bbys🌸
VII. To Win Him Back
VIII. To Love Again
IX. Caught
X. For You (Pt. 1)
XI. Just Go
XII. Day By Day
XIII. My Eternal Sunshine
🌸Little Bit of Sageuk🌸
XIV. In Between The Strings
XV. The Truth Untold
XVI. For You (Pt. 2)
XVII. A Perfect Storm
🌸Just Because🌸
XVIII. Price and Present
XIX. If It's You
XX. It's You
🌸Thank You, Next🌸
E1. Baby One More Time

I. Time and Its' Wings

14.7K 422 76
By pinkpunked

He's been ignoring  phone calls and messages for almost 3 weeks. According to him, he just not very fond with the idea of texting back. He prefers to have a direct conversation with a person. Except when his parents call or when she calls...

Well, it is not just about the texting or calling back idea that he's not very fond with. It is because he just wanted to be alone, with no single disturbance in the middle of his disappearance. He just really wanted to be by himself in his two stories condo. He even sent his dog to his brother's, Junghwan, house. Is he being too much? or overreacting?  he couldn't careless anymore about people judging him. He's too lazy to explain anyway.

His friends told him not to isolate himself for too long, because they sure will miss his rabbit smile so much. Well, that was Hoseok was telling him before he started to shut people down for this past few weeks. But his friends understand that he needed some space after what happened to him. Namjoon said that "time flies, let time heal you, bruh". Ah yes, time flies.... but what if he kept breaking its' wings? he couldn't believe himself when that thought flashed in his mind. He chuckled out of bitterness, she must have fucked with him so good that now he can't even feel anything as if he was numb.

He opened the cabinet above his head to find any coffee cup. His eyes met that lime green cup with several lily prints, rest inside of his kitchen cabinet after all this time. Wondering why he still kept that cup. He hurriedly grabbed any coffee cup he could find and shut the cabinet.

He grabbed the coffee jar from the coffee machine and started to poured it carefully to his cup. It's 8.00 o'clock in the morning , and he manage to woken up this early. He considered this as an achievement, because his sleeping schedule has been so messed up lately due to midnight contemplating he often did. He used to heard that when you find it so hard to sleep or having a sleeping disorder, is a symptoms of depression. But, hey, he's been sleeping and waking up on schedule (as most people did) for 3 days straight! at least he didn't have to see a shrink to get diagnosed if he that depressed or nah.

He took a sip of his morning coffee and decided to sat on the couch to check out what's happening on the tv today. He scanned all the channels and finally landed on MTV. Sam Smith's voice is the first thing to came out, and he realized that MTV Morning Fix program is playing Sam Smith's Too Good At Goodbye. He took another sip of his coffee as he felt a slight of pain because that song just hit him in the heart without warning.

But every time you hurt me, the less that I cried

And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry

And every time you walked out, the less I love you

Baby we don't stand a chance, it sad but it's true

I'm way too good at goobye

Just right when he started to sing along, he heard his door bell rang. He wonder who it is? he didn't expect any guest, I mean he still in the middle of his disappearance act until... he himself didn't know either when he'll be ready to be out there again. He approached his door and the door bell rang again. He peeked through the peeking hole at his door and found a man wearing a black cap holding a baby blue carton box. He couldn't see the man's face because the cap and the mask he was wearing covered almost of  his face

"A package for Jeon Jungkook" said the man.

Jungkook back away a little from the door. He was confused, because as he recall, he didn't buy anything online these past few days.

"Hmm, I think it is a mistake. I didn't order anything." he said shortly, hoping the man will go.

"But I'm afraid it is indeed for you, look, it even has your name on the card." the man showed him the card through the peeking hole. "See? it says to: Jungkookie from: Junghwan.

Junghwan sent him this? but his brother usually called him first whenever he wanted to sent him something. Making sure that he'll receive it. 

"Your brother wants you to receive this so much. So, please open the door so I can hand you this and I might need your autograph on the receipt." the man said again, sound a little bit eager.

Jungkook sighed, maybe his brother just being concerned of him. "Yah, I hope it is at least a finest cheese cake from his cake shop" he murmured.

He then surrendered, and began to unlock the door. After the sound of "click", as he opened the door, the man in black cap and mask rushed inside his apartment and was followed by other two men who was also rushing inside his place. It happened only in a split second and Jungkook was still dumbfounded by that. He was still at the door trying to figured out what the fuck just happened, until the man with  mochi cheeks attacked him with sudden hug.

"YAAHH! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU?!" He said in an almost shouting tone as he hugged Jungkook so tight as if he's about to squeeze the soul out of him.

"We, We missed you Kook." the tall man with dimples added.

Jungkook still can't believe what's happening before his eyes, as he slowly move his arm to pat Jimin's back who was still squeezing him.

"Hey, I think I just put this cake on the kitchen counter first" said the man with the cap as he opened his mask a bit before he threw his boxy smile and placing the cake on the kitchen counter.

"Wa- wa- wait, you guys? oh, come on, how come I didn't knew this!" said Jungkook, as he broke Jimin's hug from him.

"Why? aren't you happy to finally see us again?" Jimin said with his widest smile. He looked so happy seeing Jungkook again after 3 weeks.

"I am, but I thought we are agree that you guys are giving me time to heal, right Namjoon Hyung?" said Jungkook

Namjoon sighs, it was kind of his idea too to give Jungkook some time to regain his old self and picking up pieces of his heart that was crushed so badly. "Y-yes, but it's been 3 weeks already Kook, I think it is enough for you to finally get back up again and be out there again! we missed you much. Every one was worried about you." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, I thought we have something more important here. Don't mess with the cake, yet." Jimin caught Taehyung, the guy with the cap, trying to laid his finger on the cake.

Taehyung, again, just smile innocently and leave the kitchen counter.

"Ah, yes, your brother sent the cake for you, he said it's your favorite." Jimin added.

Jungkook scoffed, "Well, at least I get to eat the special cheesecake from his cake shop. Did he sent you guys here? to check if I ended up hanging myself or dying or maybe suffocating?"

"Aish, don't joke about that kinda stuff , we were worried as hell you know." said Namjoon. 

"It's our idea to crashed into your place, yeah, to check if you're alright. We did call your brother tho, because he has been so damn worried and calling us too. When I told him about our plan, he was so happy that he decided to help us by sending this cake. To make it less suspicious, hehehe." Taehyung explained.

Jungkook chuckled, "Well, I can say that you guys got me off my guard."

"Oh, and, we also wanted to take you to Yoongi Hyung's Party today!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Come on, he always throw a party whenever he had the chance to. Beside, I'm not in the mood to socialized, BECAUSE, time hasn't heal me yet. Okay?" Jungkook replied, massaging his forehead.

Namjoon approached him, he put both of his palms on Jungkook's shoulder, "Hey, since when you're being such a bad friend?"

"Huh?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows, not getting what Namjoon means.

"IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY YOU IDIOT!" the other three men scream in disbelief.

-------------------------------

"Unnie, I guess I'll pass this one." The crimson red head girl flopped herself back to sofa. After having her weekly-apartment-cleaning routine, she guess she might needed a long nap this Sunday morning.

The cat eyed girl, turn to her, wiping the juice residue above her lips. "Come on Chaeng, it's my boyfriend's birthday today, beside, I already promise him to invite my girls to his party." She pouted, "Don't make him disappointed, the best thing you could ever do to make the birthday boy happy in his special day is to show up along side with me, Lisa, and Shoo Unnie." She plead her. 

Chaeyoung sighed, she couldn't said no to the pleading-mode-on Jennie. I guess she just have to forget about the Sunday morning long and relaxing nap she had in mind earlier. "Okay, okay, I'm coming. Where does the party held by the way? you didn't mention it before."

"It's at his family club house, 'The Min's Mansion', I'll give you a ride tho, don't worry!" Jennie answered.

"Ah, thank you Unnie, what time are you going to pick me up tonight?" Chaeyoung asked,finally agreeing on the idea of coming to Yoongi's party.

"Tonight? the party starts this afternoon girl, he's being extra on this one because he said he wants today to be more special than his previous birthdays, he wants his guests to have a whole package party and he said that he wants longer moments with me on his birthday. Gosh, he can be sooo cheesy sometimes but I still fall for him." Jennie giggled, thinking about those lines that her boyfriend said the night before.

Chaeyoung shook her head, she giggled a bit thinking that Yoongi really said that with his icy cold face. "You guys suit each other."

"And, Chaeng, bring your sexiest swimwear with you. It's been a long time, right? for us girls to chill by the pool getting a splish-splash, with tequila in our hand,"  Jennie reminded her. "Oh, and by the evening we'll have a mini Vegas time, so get your most breath-taking-look dress out from your wardrobe!" she added

"Wae? I kinda not feel confident about my body lately... beside, the only 'sexy' swimwear I got is my surfing suit. And I don't have the breath-taking-look dress you're talking about, so... you sure still want to take me to Yoongi Oppa's party?" Chaeyoung said, she felt unsure to go to the party. But she sure didn't want to embarrass Jennie and Yoongi by showing up with lousy swimwear and dress.

Jennie smiled, "If that's what you are worrying about, chill, you got me girl! like, I'm Kim Jennie for God Sake, I can get you any finest swimwear and dress!" She assured her.

"You don't have to Unnie, that's too much. I can't take those, I don't want to burden you by spending your money on me..." Chaeyoung looked down the floor. She knew that among the girls, she's the unfortunate one. Well that's not mean she's so poor, it's just she didn't live in a luxurious condo or a huge mansion, riding in a fast car, breakfast in a rooftop of Seoul's highest tower, golf in Jeju, have a walk in closet full of designer clothes and branded bags and shoes, owned some of the biggest company in Korea and etc. Well, she's not jealous of what her friends have, but being friend with her girls sometime makes her a little bit not confident of herself. She love her life so much, but in a moment like this, the anxiety came back.

Maybe you guys wonder why can Chaeyoung ended up being so close to Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo. She was so lucky to get a full scholarship to Suran School of Business and Management, the highest rate Business School in Korea. It is also known as the place where all the heirs of Korean Chaebol went for higher education. It is also where Chaeyoung met the girls for the first time and they became inseparable since day one.

"Come onnnn, Chae, don't do that to me... It's not that I was buying our friendship with money, I just want to make my dearest friend look ravishing at the party, it's not a sin you know?" Said Jennie, she pouted cutely as she landed her butt on the sofa.

"Yeah, but--" 

"A-ah, no but Chaengie." Jennie cut Chaeyoung off, and placed her finger on her lips. "I tell you what, take this as my gratitude for helping me on my make up last week when I was about to go on my first date with Yoongi Oppa! sounds fair, right?"

Chaeyoung shrugged, "I don't know, I did that because I just want to help you to look gorgeous, it's nothing actually..."

"And, I want to make you look hot too sister." Jennie give her a comeback with sass. Just like she always did to everybody.

Chaeyoung was running out of excuses. Damn, Jennie's comeback always work on her. "Uhmm, I guess I'm going to the party anyways... I don't know what to say no more..." She bit her bottom lip.

"How about thank you my pretty Jennie Unnie?" Jennie teased her.

"Yes, yes, thank you so much my pretty Jennie Unnie." Chaeyoung immediately hug the cat eyed girl next to her. She must have done something noble in the past to ever deserve such nice girlfriends like Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo.

"By the way do you wonder why I'm insisting on making you look ravishing today?" Jennie asked her.

Chaeyoung shook her head, wondering why.

"Because, I wanna show you off to Yoongi's friends! they'll go crazy when they see you!" Jennie said proudly. "And, this is about time I guess for you be on the market and to see other man. After--"

"Ah, Unnie, going to this party with you girls itself makes me happy already, I don't even think about seeing the guys, hehe." Chaeyoung cut Jennie before she finished.

Jennie immediately understand. Chaeyoung might not have completely moved on and letting go of what happened to her yet. Maybe she needed some time, like people always said right? time flies, time heals and stuff like that. 

"I'm sorry about that Chaeng, I didn't mean to bring back the--" Jennie didn't even finish again this time,

"Yah, yah, let's just think about how fun it would be to finally hang out again with you girls after the tiring week of exams and paperworks!" Chaeyoung cut her again, trying to distract the conversation that she knew where it ended up to. She knew that she hasn't fully and genuinely moved on from it. But since that day, she's been striving to make herself calm, and collected each and everyday. It's hard, she won't lie to herself about how hard it is to get by. But then again, the never-ending crying, being desperate, and drowning herself in sorrow wouldn't change anything right? So she decided to leave it to time, she's trying to believe that time will heal her, and with her girls by her side it's been such a strongest source of support she can ever get. 

"Okay, okay, let's just get ready for the party shall we!" Jennie said, standing up dragging Chaeyoung in one arm.

"It's 10.00 am in the morning Unnie, isn't it too early to get ready?" Chaeyoung was confused while standing up.

"Believe me, we got a lot of stuffs to do, honey, it's my boyfriend's birthday, shouldn't we make those jaw drop when we walked into the room?" Jennie raised her eyebrows. "That's why I showed up at your door early in the morning."

"But, I haven't---" 

Jennie cut her off this time, and dragged her to the door, "Aish, just leave it to me okay? do as I say and you'll be fine and look hella gorgeous." 

She guessed she can't do anything except to surrender, didn't she?

--AUTHOR'S NOTE--

Huwaaa!!! I'm beyond nervous to post this first chapter *crying inside* sorry for the lame plot, grammar error, typos and etc:(( I don't have an editor, yet:( and I don't know if I ever find one:(. But we are here now, and I feel happy enough to finally channel my inner creative side and pour some of my idea to this baby ehehehe. 

I'm not that good with words, as you can see in this lousy chapter tho. Hehehehe. I'll update in anytime soon!! I hope u guys at least enjoy this one:(( see u loves! :*

*this chapter is very raw and please kindly vote my chapters hehehe it somehow help to boost my confident :"))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 1K 12
10 | This is a story about Chaeyoung's single daydream where she get lost in thought of Jungkook for a minute and then snap out of it. © 2021, YORI...
35.8K 2.4K 22
❝You will fall in love many times in your life, but the best one will be falling in love with your best friend.❞ A Rosekook Fanfiction
299K 13.7K 47
She opened her eyes, it was dark she couldn't see anything.Y/n felt someone is staring at her. She felt a warm breath hitting on the side of her neck...
120K 7.9K 20
Chaeyoung is invited to her ex's wedding and there's no way she's showing up alone. When Jungkook receives an offer to be Chaeyoung's fake boyfriend...