Ultraviolence

Par AmberLeeH13

{Completed} Bunny Face is a serial killer. When she kills a man in his home she is surprised and intrigued af... Plus

ONE+
TWO+
FOUR+
FIVE+
SIX+
SEVEN+
EIGHT+
NINE+
TEN+
ELEVEN+
TWELVE+
THIRTEEN+
FOURTEEN+
EPILOGUE+

THREE+

7.9K 478 64
Par AmberLeeH13

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song--------}

THREE+

The police questioned Levi and his mother for hours and he had given them all the information he could share. He had given them the card and a description of the serial killer they were all looking for, Bunny Face. Apparently two days before killing Levi’s father she had also killed a father and husband in the next town over. This didn’t surprise Levi, he had seen the news report but his mother had gone into another fit of tears at the revelation.

His mother, despite the abuse apparently still loved the man who had tortured them most of their lives making Levi feel disgust for the woman who bore him. Still he held her as she sobbed for a man he had prayed to meet some untimely demise for years now. His father, Jerry Newman, wasn’t a man most people would mourn. He was a bully, an instigator and a downright asshole in Levi’s opinion. He’d always been a mean son of a bitch and Levi no matter how much he tried, couldn’t feel any sense of grief. In fact he was happy the man was dead, nearly cut to piece by the strange creature in the rubber white rabbit mask.

When they had the funeral three days later Levi didn’t do much but chain smoke and hold back his smirks as the coffin lowered. His mother was a mess, sobbing and asking god why he had taken her husband. Levi fought the urge to flick his lit cigarettes at her as she carried on in her normally dramatic fashion.

A dark part of him, the one that seemed to fester under his morality regretted not letting Bunny Face kill her. Then he would be free to live a life without having to deal with the shitty mother fate had given him. No, he was seventeen, nearly eighteen and when he did graduate high school he’s be out of this town so fast he’s break necks.

That was his goal now, getting the hell out of this town.

Another two days after the funeral he was back at school, a place he hated as much as he had hated home. They say kids are cruel and with Levi that was true. People made fun of him for his bruises, his habit of wearing hoodies to try and cover them and his lack of money. He’d gotten in more fights than he bothered to count and on rare occasion even won. Making this worse when he had been caught digging food out of the trashcan because his father hadn’t let him eat for three days he was called ‘Raccoon Boy’. This was made worse by the black eyes he often sported as well.

Yeah, kids could be cruel and Levi knew that first hand.

The bastards.

Still, when he arrives at school, something seems different. He could feels eyes on him and since his father horrifically murdered he’s assumed it has to do with that. It doesn’t. Apparently there’s a new girl who has arrived that morning and if rumors were true she’s be caught staring…at him. He doesn’t know what the fuck that means but he doesn’t bother even worrying about it.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the murderer.” A voice taunts.

Levi rolls his eyes but doesn’t raise his head from his book. He really isn’t in the mood for this bullshit. He’s got better things to do, like smoking a cigarette and maybe listening to music in his room alone. Yeah, that sounds infinitely better this.

“Fuck off, Danny.” He sighs.

His book is suddenly ripped from his grasp and thrown down the hallway as two other guys yank him to his feet. Levi doesn’t even struggle against their hold as they pull him into the boy’s locker room, he knows better than that. Meeting the sneer of the local blockhead, Danny Stevens, Levi isn’t impressed. He’s seen worse, been beaten by worse and still lived to tell the tale. This idiotic jock isn’t anything Levi should worry about.

Still when Danny punches Levi in the gut he can’t help but feel a bit peeved.

Didn’t he at least get a small grieving period before getting jumped?

“Think you’re so tough because you killed your old man, huh Newman? Well guess what? Your nothing but a weak ass faggot.”

Levi internally snorts, how is ‘faggot’ even an insult?

“We all know you just blamed that freaky serial killer to cover it up, Newman.” Danny says with a smirk, “We’re not that stupid.”

“Your not?” Levi asks with fake astonishment, “That’s a surprise.”

Another punch to the gut lands and Levi groans.

“Think your such hot shit, don’t you?”

“Yup.” Levi rasps.

Danny’s fist swings across his face and Levi spits blood from his mouth onto the ground below. Danny’s fist rears back again and Levi shuts his eyes waiting for the hit but is surprised to hear him yell in pain. Popping open an eye open Levi nearly gasps in shock. Some girl has Danny on his back and is beating the shit out of him as she straddles his chest. His yells and shouts are echoing through the locker room and he’s even more surprised when they stop and she rises to her feet.

Looking at the two other boys holding him she sneers. “Let him go before I break your fucking hands.”

Her voice is low and dangerous but Levi can’t help but like the raspy quality to it. He stumbles forward a bit as the guys let him go and nearly sprit out of the room but her clearing her throat makes them freeze. Both turn towards her with wide eyes and she smirks.

“Take your friend with you and if you touch my friend again I’ll make sure you shit in a bag for the rest of your life, you hear me?”

Both nod hastily before grabbing Danny and running out.

When she turns back to Levi he can’t even breathe. She’s really pretty. Large brown eyes, innocent at first glance but he can see something else under the surface. Her hair is loose and a bit wild from the beating she’s just delivered. She’s petite too, only reaching his collarbone at the most in height with a small yet athletic build. Under her white cardigan he can see her ample cleavage also showing.

Fuck, a hot chick just saved him.

He doesn’t know whether to be happy or annoyed about this.

“Are you okay?” she asks.

Levi nods before clearing his throat so he can talk, “Yeah, thanks for that.”

She smiles a little making his chest tighten, “No problem.”

He offers a hand, “I’m Levi.”

She eyes his hand for a few long seconds before taking it in her smaller pale hand, “Rosemary.”

“Are you the new girl?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like this new school?”

“No.”

He lets out a startled laugh and lets go of her hand, “Forced to come here by your parents?”

“Something like that.”

“Are you a senior?”

“Yes.”

“Why have you been staring at me?” He blurts and blushes.

Fuck, why does he have to be so stupid. She’ll probably think he’s a freak.

He’s surprised when she steps closer to him, “I find you very interesting.”

“Why?” he nearly whispers.

She shrugs and smirks, “I don’t know, yet.”

He just stares at her.

She smiles a little wider at him and nods. “I’ll see you around, Levi.”

“Uh, y-yeah.”

+

Rosemary leaves the locker room a little confused by her own behavior. She knew why she followed them to the locker room; she didn’t want anyone else but her to hurt the boy. He was, until further notice, hers. That meant no one touched him without her permission.

While she had beaten that kid she was fighting the urge to take out of her pocketknife and kill him. She wanted to, she wanted it so bad that her hands shook with the restraint to keep herself in check. After going back to Levi’s house while the police had been interrogating him and his mother she had broken into his room. She had found what school he went to, what he liked, even read some of his journal and found herself even more intrigued by him.

His words kept playing in her head like a sweet lullaby.

Thank you.

She fought the urge to take what she wanted in the locker room. The split flesh on her knuckles, the adrenaline in her veins and the blood on his face made her want to lay him on the floor and fuck him. She wanted to destroy him for anyone else, especially because she suspected he was a virgin. Something about him was pure, the kind of purity she wanted to destroy until there was nothing left but her destruction stamped all over him.

She wanted to cut his skin and lick his blood.

She wanted to bit his lips.

She wanted to scratch his flesh open with her nails.

She wanted to leave him ruined by her.

It was a raw and monstrous need building but one needing to be fed.

Needing to clear her head she ducked out of school early. She hadn’t gone to school since she was eight years old but she was smart, too smart and found the classes boring. She disliked the mediocrity everywhere and had to keep fighting the urge to slit throats at all times. Bunny was too close to the surface here.

She needed release.

Walking out of the school she made her way to the parking lot where she knew Danny’s car would be. He was a big shot on campus and had even hit on her earlier in the day much to her own disgust. He was nothing like Levi, he reminded her of him in the sick way he looked at her. Like she was something to be conquered and bent to his will.

It made her want to break his neck but she didn’t.

Instead she hid in the trunk of his car for half an hour until he heard his voice outside of the car. After that she listened to him listening to some obnoxious rap that made her body vibrate with the bass. She found herself gritting her teeth as she waited while her annoyance with him grew.

Oh she’d enjoy this.

When the car stopped she heard a garage door close she used the emergency trunk lever on the inside of his car before crawling out. She slipped on her mask and hoodie before looking around to see with satisfaction no other cars were there but his. Good. She wasn’t in the mood to do a whole family massacre, anyway.

Stalking into the house she found him in the kitchen eating a pop tart with his back to her. Grinning to herself she pulled out the hammer she had lifted from his garage and hit him across the back of his head. Hard enough to knock him out but not enough to kill. No, she had other plans for this Daniel Conner Stevens.

When Danny does wake up he finds himself tied up to the shower curtain rod in his bathroom. His hands are zip tied and so are his feet as his knees balance on the lip of his tub while a rope digs into his neck. When he feels his jean clad leg slip a bit he gasps for air before steadying it again.

His pale green eyes land on a figure sitting on his toilet with their legs crossed and their chin balanced on their small hand. Danny blinks a few times making sure he was really seeing what he thinks he is. Yeah, this person is wearing a rubber rabbit mask. What the fuck is going on? Is this a prank?

“Hello, Danny.”

He flinches at the low raspy voice that greets him.

“What do you want?” he spits, “I don’t have any money.”

“I know that.”

“What do you want? I can’t give you anything!”

The person rose to their feet, “Yes you can.”

“What can I give you please tell me! I’ll do it! Just don’t hurt me!” he pleads

The person pulls out a large switchblade from their hoodie pocket and he begins struggling against the ties in earnest gagging when the rope tightens around his neck. The freak in the mask comes closer, its emotionless painted blue eyes staring at him without mercy. What are they going to do to him?

“You’ve been naughty.”

And with those three words being said the blade slides into his flesh.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, Levi and Rosemary's first meeting? Is what you thought it would be? He's met Bunny but now he's meeting Rosemary. What do you think of her needs towards him? Her claim on him? 

TELL ME WHAT YOUR REACTIONS. THEY INTERESTING TO READ :}

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW :}

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

376K 14.8K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
22.3K 655 36
*Not edited, I'm doing this on my phone. I do not own any of the Creepypasta, I own the following characters: Emily, Micah, Tyler, Cole, Dylan & The...
659K 21.5K 45
"Oh, baby, you know you're mine, right? I can do whatever I want with you, whether it's whipping until you bleed or giving you the pleasure of the wo...
23.4K 376 57
A love story between Chloe, an extroverted introvert and Ethan, an introverted extrovert. Chloe moves to New York with her bestfriends and meets Etha...