I'm Sorry, I Lied.

Von Spear_

[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 3

6.3K 283 41
Von Spear_

Jennie

I woke up feeling light headed. I groan when the sunlight coming from the window blinded me. I squint my eyes and turn to the other side.

What just had happened? I reach for my phone but I frown when there's no phone on my bedside table. I lightly get up to check it, but none. I sigh and finally get up. I shuffle my pillows and blanket but I can't still find my phone. Where the hell is it!?

"You're awake."

"Fuck!" I blurted out in surprise.

Oh God. She's really fucking real. She's still here and only God knows if I'm still sane. Seeing this girl in unexplainable happening.

"You are really easy to startled." She chuckled.

I just glared at her who's sitting on my couch with my phone on her hand!

"Yah! That's my phone!" I huff and hop off my bed.

"I'm bored, here." She handed me the phone back.

I snatch it on her hand harshly. I don't really understand it! If she's a ghost or whatever she is, then why on earth she can touch anything!? Including me! But no one can see her or even touch her except me.

"Next time don't touch my things." I hissed jumping back to my bed.

She didn't respond, instead she just stare at me. At first I try to ignore her but her stare is disturbing me!

"Can you stop staring!?" I growl and shoot her with my death glare.

She crack a smile and ignore what I've said. Ugh! This girl is getting into my nerves! She's not doing anything but I'm getting annoyed. I throw her with one of my pillow and it landed square on her face.

"Hey! What was that for?" She whine putting the pillow aside.

I didn't bother to answer her and walks out of my room. I'm hungry and I need to feed my rambling stomach. While getting food from the fridge, I feel her presence entering the kitchen.

"You really have a nice place." She nod while roaming her eyes around. "You leave alone here?" She asks but again, I didn't answer.

I get the tub of ice cream and walks pass through her. I settle on the living room turning on the television. Maybe if I keep on ignoring her, she will just disappear and poof! I'm having my peaceful life again without this girl being around.

She sit across mine and again, she's just staring at me again. I sigh in irritation and narrow my eyes at her.

"Can you just disappear?" I groan full of frustration.

Well who wants this kind of situation, where someone will stare you like a creep. Of course, she's a creep!

She sigh and stood up. Good, maybe she's leaving now. For good. I smile for myself but frown when she's not walking to where is the exit.

"Hey! The door is over there!" I half shout pointing the right direction.

"I know." She just shrug and continue walking.

"Why you!" I gritted and quickly follows her.

She enters one of the rooms which is the game room.

"You're not allowed there!" I stop her by grabbing her arm.

It gives me shiver of fear when I touch her skin. It feels like I'm holding a dead body, a cold body.

"You feels so warm." She whisper and stare into my hand that still holding her arm.

I gulp and pull back my hand but she capture it and touch with her both hands. She's weird!

"I like it." She gave me a warm smile and lightly squeeze my hand.

"L-let go." I stutter as I tried to pull back my hand.

"Just one more second." She say.

I stare at our hands as she feels the warmth coming from mine. It's like our temperature is mixing and it's giving me a weird feeling. Before I could even figure it out, she already let go of my hand.

"Your warmth is amazing." She say with amusement.

I raised my brow at her.

"Never feels something warm in your entire life?" I say in a sarcastic way.

It quickly change her mood, she lower down her head and rub her arm uncomfortably. She lightly shake her head while looking down at her feet. I chew my inner cheek and stare at her.

"Can you really not remember anything?" I asks.

She shake her head before sitting on the floor, she grab one of the controller placed on the table then look up to me.

"What?"

"Hmm, how do you use this?" She asks referring to the controller.

"It is use to play games." I say.

"Like games on your phone?" She suddenly creep a small smile, like a kid who knew a thing for the first time.

"Yeah." I didn't notice that I'm smiling back at her which makes her smile more wider.

I quickly chew my inner cheek and clears my throat to form my face in a poker one.

"Can you like, teach me how to do this?" She asks pressing the controller.

"How the hell I'm still talking to you." I murmur but enough for her to heard.

"Because you can hear me, see me and feel me?" She say watching me turning on the big screen.

"And that's the most fucking weird thing that is happening to me right now." I say still in disbelief.

"Well? I'm not bad being a ghost or whatever you call me. I'm a pretty one." She tries to wink but it ended up closing both of her eyes.

I stiffle my laughter when she groan and tries again.

"Why can't I wink? I know it's easy but I can't do it!" She whined and tries again.

That's when I burst out laughing. I can't help it, she looks so adorable and funny at the same time.

"Whatever." She roll her eyes at me and started to figure out how to use the controller.

Later on she's squealing out of excitement when she already knows how to use it. I sit on the beanbag and just watch her play. Never in my entire living I would let someone enter this room. Even Lisa can't go here, I'm strictly prohibiting her. I was never fond of playing games. I just thought it was cool having a game room.

"This is really easy!" She say with her eyes focused on the screen. Her hands are expertly pressing the controller.

I sigh as thoughts runs into my head again. I don't know if this is good that I'm seeing an unexplainable human/ghost in my house. Does this mean I have a third eye? Omygod. No please. I can't handle seeing another ghost or spirit. Like those scary ghost I'm seeing in television. I'm gonna kill myself if I ever seen one! Well, this girl is different. She's...beautiful. You wouldn't believe that she's actually an extraordinary living spirit. Because hey, I never knew a spirit could this be beautiful. She looks so real, like a living creature. Except that if you touch her, you will know the difference. She's so cold like those dead bodies.

"Aren't you gonna go away?" I blurted out.

I saw her fingers stop pressing but seconds after, it's moving again.

"I don't know. I really don't have a place to stay."

"So are you saying indirectly that you should stay here?" I scoff.

"If that's it, then yes." She shrug.

Wow! She has no shame!

"Excuse me! I'm not just a random person who will accept a stranger to live with me."

"You're so bad, but whatever." She shrug and continues to play.

"You should leave, really. You're freaking me out. A spirit living with me is fucking insane!" I say.

"I'm not harming you." She says.

"But you're disturbing me, even my sanity." I groan and blow my fringe that is covering my eyes.

"How about you help me? Find what is really happening. Why am I ended up being with you here." She say turning her face on me.

"I have lots of work to do and helping others is not on my list." I huff.

"Just a month. If there's still no progress, I'll leave. For real."

"And if there's a progress?"

"I'll leave."

"Are you making a deal?"

"Guess so." She extended her hand towards me.

I stare at it for a moment but accept it anyway.

"Fuck! You're really cold!" I say pulling back my hand quickly as I could.

She just chuckled. I don't know if she's really happy because her eyes still the same. Empty. Is this really the eyes of a spirit? But most spirit that I'm seeing on TV are scary or sad.

"That's a deal then." She nod.

But one thing hits me. How am I supposed to help her? God! I enter myself in a most stupid situation!
...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

109K 5.2K 31
texting au kim jisoo, an art student, transfers to the kim jennie's room. completely contrasting to jisoo's sly, and troublesome personality, jennie...
125K 5.1K 32
Hi All. This is based from my Fanfic in asianfanfics. I wrote something for SooFany coz I was a fan of them before. So remaking this for JenSoo :)
9.3K 574 12
Jensoo x Jenlisa Short fic. 12 chapters.
197K 7.3K 26
In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22, 2018 Ended : August 27, 2018 Edited: Jun...