Reply Me Not || Taehyung x Re...

By ArmyArchives

"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texti... More

REPLY ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
πŸ’–
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
πŸ˜‘
66
67
68
69
Random notice
70
71
Final A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
-
THE SEQUEL

33

198K 9.3K 6.2K
By ArmyArchives

A/N: The test can screw itself, I love my readers more than my grades 💞

*

You had hurried out of your apartment earlier, hoping to avoid the girls who were usually lurking around your place since Minho had arrived. 

You didn't have any best friends at school, because that would mean introducing them to your family and letting them know that your brother is a rookie idol. Then you won't have a day of peace. That's why you just stayed away from all of that, studying hard so you can get that scholarship needed for med school.

At the cafeteria during lunch break, you pulled out your phone, checking the date when you read his message;

Friday, 11:45 pm

Yeontanxappa:  Hey 

How are you?

me:

Yeontanxappa:   Lol

Are you okay?

No, I need your attention dude. You thought. Jeez, what was happening to you and your heart? Why did it feel like your whole world depended on his texts? 

me:

Yeontanxappa:  What exactly is it?

me: 

Yeontanxappa: Friday

Smh

me: Aren't you in your precious class rn?

How come you're texting me in daylight?

Yeontanxappa: 'Cause I'll be missing you...

I gotta go.

Stay well.

me:

me: Alright pumpkin pie

TTYL

*

Taehyung smiled sadly at her text. It was going to be a tough weekend, he would be away from Korea and mostly out of contact with anyone. The meetings would be too stressful and demanding, and he wouldn't get enough rest if any at all. But thinking about meeting her on Monday was all the motivation he needed to get done with the bullshit he was facing. The thought of seeing her brought a sweet joy to his burdened heart and he knew he could go through everything, only if he had her. He closed his eyes, switching his phone off as his private jet took off.

*

You placed your phone on the table, smiling widely at the thought that he finally confessed he would be missing you and reached for your bag. But when you were done pulling out your book, the phone had disappeared.

"Omo! Isn't it Taetae Oppa?" it was one of Junmi's minions. She was holding your phone, staring at the screen.

"Gosh Junmi! She has Taetae Oppa's selfie as her wall paper!"

"What?" Junmi came dashing towards your table and snatched your phone from her friend's hands.

"Y/N, what is my boyfriend's face doing on your phone screen?" she asked in a serious tone. Her boyfriend ? Shit! You never signed up for this drama.

"I think Hoseok looks different?"

Junmi turned red while the rest of her friends giggled.

"It's my future boyfriend and husband. So, tell me, where did you get it? It's not one of those pics available online??"

"He... he sent it to me..." you murmured, barely audible, because you were utterly confused about everything going on.

All of them broke into hysterical laughter, while a few more students who had been enjoying  the spectacle joined in.

"She said he sent it to her!" Junmi said beating a table with her fists and laughing without an end. What exactly was so funny?

"Okay, if you're done, I'll like my phone back!" you reached out for it but she was taller, so she held it above you.

"No bitch. First let's get this thing clear. My Taetae isn't a guy who sends girls like you random selfies and stuff...A famous, hot billionaire like him sending you stuff? Does that make sense?"

"Famous?"

"You stalk him, don't you? You stole it out of his phone, didn't you? You are trying to steal my Taetae from me!" she said , grabbing your chin. 

"What are you on about?" you scoffed.

"That's my taetae! Kim Taehyung is my boyfriend! You can fangirl over him but never have him!" Junmi shrieked.

"I think someone has been trolling her with his identity!" one of her minions started going through the texts.

"Give it back here!" you tried your best, but no use.

"What's going on here?" you heard Hoseok's voice, and as you looked towards the  source, you saw him standing there.

"Jagiya..." she was back to her fake, sweet self.

"Give her her phone back" he snatched your phone from her clutches and gave it back to you. "Sorry about that,"

"It's... it's okay..." you managed.

As you looked around, everybody was sneering at you, passing mocking glances. It was more than you could take, and so you left there, holding back your tears.

You left the school right away and headed to your place, your tears falling over every step. Why would Taehyung, or whoever was pretending to be Taehyung do that?

"Hey, what's up with your face? It's uglier than usual?" Minho asked as he grabbed your shoulders and only then you realized you had reached your place.

"Get away from me!" you pushed him away and rushed inside, locking yourself up in your washroom while he banged on the door helplessly.

Friday, 1:45 pm

me: Taehyung?

But you got no reply. Minho threatened to break the door and you knew you had no money to get that fixed so you went out to face him

"What's wrong?" he asked, worried out of his mind.

"I just need some sleep" you told him and dropped on your bed. 

"Do... do you need something to eat? Anything else like... chocolate or something?" he asked.

"Just... just leave me alone please..."

Friday, 3:00 PM

me: you there?

please answer me?

It's really important!

Friday, 4:30 pm

me: I really need to talk to you

please text me back

Please it's important.

???

Since you were getting no replies, you decided to find out the truth yourself. Minho had gone out to get groceries and that meant you had the perfect chance to use his laptop.

You turned it on and with a beating heart, typed "Kim Taehyung" in the search box. However, you were never prepared for what met your eyes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.3K 33
Your average BTS groupchats and texts This is like bts crack - IM REALLY SORRY IF I OFFEND YOU I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS HYPER AND DIDNT GIVE A SHIT BO...
600K 17.7K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...
1.3M 61.9K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancΓ©e. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...