I Will Always Return ~ (A Wil...

By CherryBlossomSky

The Dubois Manor, the home and family of Maid Marian had many servants within their walls. However a certain... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

1.8K 51 6
By CherryBlossomSky

~Chapter Fourteen~

Crystal Clear

A new day was bestowed to the great land of England. Two weary bodies laid close to one another, sharing a single blanket to keep warm. Autumn was approaching quickly and therefore the forest had a cooler chill in the air than usual.

One of the two, Will was wide awake and had been for an hour or so before the sun peered over the horizon. His arm had wrapped itself around the little woman's waist as she slept peacefully in the crook of his other arm. His hazel eyes never left Evemina's perfect face, admiring her beauty as slept just like the first night they reunited.

His thoughts than drifted to the happenings of last night.

~~~

Evemina had given the little infant back to John who happily took his son. Before leaving the two to his wife in the hut, the giant gave Will a small wink. The maiden did notice the gesture but shrugged it off, dismissing it for some memory of importance between John And Will.

Her emerald eyes glanced over to the young man, smiling brightly which sent Will's heart pounding against his chest. "What do you want to do now?"

A grin flashed across the man's face, "How about more dancing?"

"Dancing?" The maiden placed her hand along her chin in mock thought, before smiling up at Will. "I would love too!"

The young man gripped her hand and lead her into the crowd of people who danced along to the folk music. Evemina was surprised at this since Will was usually a very kept to himself and a secretive man, but went along with it.

Again the two spent an hour more dancing and laughing, enjoying each other's company. Once the two were utterly spent and hungry, they hurried to the banquet table and ate till they reached their fill.

Will and Evemina were standing by the table, watching the celebration rage on when the young man got an idea.

"Mina?"

Her eyes glanced over to him, "Yah?"

"Have you been in a tree house yet?"

A shimmer quickly came to her eyes, "No I haven't."

The two shared a sly grin before hurrying over to the nearest ladder. Will helped Evemina start her climb first before he quickly joins after her.

Once they reached the top, the maiden gasped at the sight below. Never had she been this high off the ground before since Will and her were children. At the pit of her stomach, a pinch of nervousness occurred as she remembered when she had almost fallen to her death from this height. Will saw this hesitant look in her eye and instinctively squeezed her hand. Her emerald eyes studied his face before a sheepish half smile spread across her face. Her little hand gripped his hand in return.

"Sit down, Mina." Will instructed with a kind smile.

The maiden nodded before following his instruction and Scarlet followed in pursuit.

A comfortable silence settled between them as the young man and the maiden watch the celebration below. Well... the woman was watching while Scarlet staring at her. He had a question that was nipping and rattling in his brain to be let out.

Finally he gave in, "Mina?"

Evemina shifted her gaze from the people below to the man at her side, "Yes?"

"When you were a servant for Maid Marian... did you..." Will trailed off trying to think of a good way to put his question without raising the question: whether or not she loved him back.

"Did I what?" Evemina questioned curiously, as her lips pursed in thought.

"Did you fancy anyone?"

The maiden blushed slightly at the personal question for it was something she would have never thought he'd asked. "Well... no actually. There were no boys around my age at the Dubois Manor nor did I care about liking any if they were."

Her emerald eyes studied his face as it lit right up at her answer, making the maiden curious. "Why did you ask that?"

Will's beam immediately crumbled into one of panic. His eyes bounced back and forth, scrambling to find an explanation and fast. As he freaked out silently, the maiden couldn't help but smirk at his condition.

"Were you worried that I was going to be taken away again?"

Her words made the frantic manner of Will instantly pause, than a defeated expression appeared on his face. "Yes."

Evemina squeezed his hand tighter with a kind smile. "Never will you lose me. Especially not to another man."

Suddenly a smirk spread across his face, "Mina, are you telling me that you would rather find that sort of comfort in me, rather than another man?"

The maiden blushed heavily at his words, "Wh-I-uh-na-"

"What was that, Mina?" His grin growing large.

"I hate you."

Will put a hand to his heart in fake pain, "That hurt me, little Mina."

"I'm not little!"

"Sweetheart, you are quite little and do not change the subject."

Evemina huffed and pouted childishly.

"Mi-na..."

Her emeralds met with hazel ones, "Yes?"

"Answer the question."

There was a huge smirk spread across his face, but his eyes held no laughter nor sparkles of teasing. They were dead serious and a yearn of knowing was flickering in them. It made a strange sensation go through her body... Why was he looking at her like that?

"I-" His eyes studied unwavering into hers, waiting for the finishing part of the sentence. "I do not know."

The answer did not please Will but nor did it upset him. At least she did not reject him. After that he teased her and made the conversation more comfortable til she started to yawn frequently. Will Scarlet lead Evemina to the rope that had a part to place their feet.

"Here step into this like how I am."

Evemina stared at his feet and placed hers around where he stood. His hand was gripping the rope from above as the two get situated. "Okay now, wrap your arms around my neck."

The maiden did as she was told only hesitantly. Will than proceeded to wrap his arm around her waist. Than he hit another rope and slowly the pair descend down the tree's length to the ground.

Evemina held her breath as she was being pressed up against Will's body and he grew very curious on why she was acting this way. Once they reached the forest floor, Evemina leaped away causing the young man startled.

"Mina what's the matter?"

The maiden stared at the ground awkwardly, avoiding his concerned face.

"Mina?"

Evemina slowly rose her head to Will with a very shy expression. "I-I-I don't know... I just guess th-that the question you a-asked earlier was just something I would never think of." Her brows lowered in thought, "I never really thought why I did not fancy any one. I just did not want too."

Will's face crumbled in guilt, "I did not mean for you to be upset."

Her emerald eyes flickered up to the young man in surprise, "Will, you did not upset me... just got me thinking."

"Well thinking is no good either."

Evemina pouted and slapped the man on the arm, causing him to chuckle. "That was mean!"

"When am I ever nice?"

"Always." Evemina simply replied with a beam.

Will grinned at her words and patted her back gently. "Lets get you to bed before you hurt yourself for over thinking."

Evemina was too tired to say anything to his comment so she allowed him to guide her to his hut.

And that was the extent of his night.

Of course, he wanted to tell her that he loved her but the reaction she gave scared him out of it. Plus if he had he would not be holding her so dearly in his arms as she snuggled closer still in her dreamland.

Will mindlessly played with her soft hair as he sighed at the yearn for her to know. Never had he wanted to tell someone about his feelings more than he felt in this moment.

This morning he had heard Bull talking to Robin about the departure of Maid Marian and Duncan as they passed his hut. Will wanted to wake Evemina up but she looked so peaceful in his arms that he could not awaken her.

His hazel eyes glanced back to the door when he heard tired voices of people waking up for the new day. While he was distracted, there was movement in his arms. He glanced over to see Evemina slowly stretching her limps out like a sleepy kitten before her eyes slowly fluttered open.

Will Scarlet felt a large smile rise onto his lips under the sleepy gaze of the maiden, "Good morning, Mina."

"Morning, Will."

She forced a smile before she closed her eyes again.

"Mina."

She waved her hand slowly in his general direction to 'swat' him away.

"Mina, it's time to wake up."

"No..." Evemina whined childishly.

"Come on, Mina." The young man whispered before poking her in the side.

"No... I want to sleep."

"Alright then. If you want to sleep that's okay by me... But Lady Marian is leaving soon, I bet she would be disappointed."

With that Evemina sprung out of the bed, "She's leaving! Why didn't you wake me up!?"

"You would have reacted the same way you just had a moment ago only you would probably be more on the angry side. You love your sleep."

Evemina paused and nodded at his words since there was truth in it. "Will, please take me to my Lady." The young man nodded and immediately the two exited the hut to find the Lady Marian.

The morning was body-chillingly cold with a layer of fog that settled low to the ground, but just above Evemina's head. By this time the fog was thinning and lifting up slowly from the ground to the heavens. The pair made their way through the camp in a beeline toward a group people speaking to on another. The gathering was small but mostly men with serious expressions on their faces that included Robin of Locksley. In the midst of the masculinity stood Marian who was speaking quietly to Sarah at her side.

Before the maiden took any step toward her friend, she turned to Will. The young man who was standing beside her, had hidden himself on the opposite side of where the group stood. With a small smile, Evemina approached him. "Will, I'll be right back." She whispered softly to the young man.

He nodded down to her with a forced smile, biting back all the negativity of being in the presence of the rich boy.

Evemina squeezed his shoulder before leaving his side to see Marian.

The goodbye between the friends was a short one but nonetheless an endearing one. The maiden and the Lady took this as a ' we will see each other again but maybe not soon just someday'. With that mindset it made the farewells give hope to the women for another meeting.

The maiden quietly left the group, watching as Robin and Bull lead Marian, Sarah, and Duncan away from camp.

Will stepped out from his hiding spot and carefully studied the retreating group with hatred in his hazel eyes.

Evemina saw this and quietly sighed to herself, before gripping his hand. His attention immediately turned to her, "Lets go practice with weapons."

The young man made one last gaze over to the rich boy's group who had disappeared into the forest than lead Evemina to an open area with their hut full of weapons nearby.

For hours, the two battled each other with swords, daggers, and than their bare hands to outwit the other. Much like last night, they laughed and danced around each other in battle. Will won a lot of the duels with daggers but she would win most of the sword fights. She had not been practicing with daggers all her life... Evemina was busy doing archery and horseback including fencing with swords that she had not had the time to perfect the way of the dagger. However when it came to wit, both excelled at contesting against the other.

The next three days the two continued their training. More and more the maiden found new ways to catch the young man off guard. It was an accomplishment in her part, but Will grew stronger and gained a lot of speed with his attacks.

Will launched out to meet the maiden in battle with his dagger in his hand. Evemina quickly hurried out of his path with a sidestep and caught his blade with hers. Connected by their strength, the two tried using their muscles to break free uninjured in a theoretical fight if it were real.

To save her strength, Mina immediately jumped back away from the young man and out of his dagger's range. Her eyes flickered to the ground for a spilt second seeing something shiny underneath the foliage.

A huge mistake on her part.

When she was distracted, Will tackled her off her feet and flat onto her back with him on top with his dagger at her pale neck. Her emerald eyes flickered open to see Will Scarlet's masculine, handsome face just above hers only a few inches away. Their heavy, warm breaths mingled as their eyes stared unblinkingly into the endless pools of the other.

Will and her had been close to each other many times, but this...

This seemed different to her than the rest somehow. His hazel green eyes stared into hers with an unknown shimmer that made her heart race under the weight of the man on top of her. His brown shaggy hair was disheveled and slightly damp from the intensity of their battles. Up this close she could see the changes from the boy she used to know to the man above her. He had a defined jaw that liked to clench especially when he was thinking or angry. Just everything about the structure of Will's face screamed, 'male'. His Adam apple seemed to move slightly with every heavy breath he took.

His breath smelled of the sweetness of raspberries. The warmth of the raspberry breath was breathed upon her face, making her face a little more warm that normal. The one thing she knows that she had not noticed about his face was how enticing his tanned lips were. They looked very soft and plush like the pillow of the King would be.

I wonder how they really feel... Realizing her thoughts, a blush spread across her cheeks. Suddenly the cold metal against her neck was like the most coldest day of winter against her boiling hot skin.

Her womanly part of her was on her knees with her hands clasped together, pleading Evemina to kiss this man. The other side of her was frozen stiff with confusion and shock at the position she was in. There was a man... on top of her. The last one to do that was yesterday who wanted to bed her. It did send a few shocks of fear down her spine at the thought.

But... this was Will... Will Scarlet, her best friend. She did not feel fear from him in this position only bewilderment.

Why is he still on top of her staring into her eyes with those sparkling hazel eyes?

Is he teasing her in his silent ways?

Is he going to make fun of her for being caught off guard like he normally did?

Was he ever going to get up?

"Will?" She softly whispered to the young man.

Scarlet shook his head, shaking his trance away. However the shimmer in his eyes did not fade away. "Sorry." He replied bashfully as he quickly stood to his two feet, removing the weight of his body from her. Will lent out a hand to her and she immediately accepted, than the man heaved her up to her own feet. "Lets get back to training."

Evemina stared at Will, gaping. The young man went about his business not seeing the maiden's expression, grabbing two swords from the pile of weapons.

How can he be so nonchalant about what just happened?!

"Will?"

"Yes?" He answered with his back turned against the maiden examining each sword to see if they were the same so there would be no advantages.

Nothing!?

"Will!?"

This time, Will turned around to see her standing a few paces from him with a disbelieving, shocked face. From the look on her face, he immediately felt guilty and shy.

"I'm sorry for not getting up. I don't understand it well enough myself." Will explained truthfully.

He did not know what came over him when he stared into her eyes. Something in him told him to get up but... her eyes... they were extraordinarily breathtaking up close. Again the urge to kiss her appealed to him, almost winning when her voice broke every thought. Unlike his personality, he became extremely shy and embarrassed, trying to pretend like it did not happen.

Seeing the look on her face was the dagger into his heart. Maybe she did not have those kind of feelings for him. John was wrong this time. Evemina would never love someone like Will. She only saw him as a brother and a best friend. Nothing less or more. A gloomy cloud hung over Will Scarlet's face as his thoughts turned against his hopes.

Evemina saw this change and began to get worried.

Why was he sad, all of a sudden?

"Will?" Her voice was coated with concern.

His hazel eyes did not turn to the maiden, instead he stared at the swords in his hand. "I have to go help the men collect taxes."

The young man dropped the swords on the ground before striding away from the bewildered, confused Evemina. "Wait! Will!"

Will continued his retreat into the forest and soon disappeared, leaving a distraught Mina behind.

A sadness washed over her heavily, as her eyes began to water silently.

Did she do something wrong?

Evemina quietly and solemnly turned her back on the area where Will had disappeared than began to walk to the camp. She had not the strength or bravery to go find Will. He looked to upset in a way she hardly ever seen in their years of knowing one another. Her head hung low like a sad, lonely puppy as she made her way through the camp.

No matter if she was surrounded by a crowd, without Will she felt alone. She did not understand why she felt this way but she knew he meant a whole lot to her.

He made her smile when she was angry or sad.

He made her laugh when she was crying.

He made her feel safe and protected by simply hugging her close.

He made her blood boil sometimes but she would have it no other way.

He brought her to a place where she can be happy and be herself.

Did he not know how important he is to her? Was that way he ran off? Because of her shock and surprise of him not getting up off of her?

Maybe it was best if she did not sleep in his hut tonight.

Evemina frowned sadly at her thoughts. Of course she did not want to sleep somewhere else. She felt the safest as his side... but Will would need time. Something that went through his mind had made him look so depressed.

As the maiden was walking along, absorbed in her thoughts Fanny had studied the forlorn frown on her face. The woman knew something very bad had happened between Will and Evemina.

"Evemina!" The woman called replacing her concerned frown into a joyful smile.

When the emerald eyes met Fanny's, the older woman nearly lost her smile. Eyes are the windows to the soul, they say. Well... Evemina's soul was mixed with a lot of emotions: confusion, depression, and loneliness.

Whatever happened between the maiden and the young man teared every happiness from the heart of Evemina.

"Come inside, dear! It is dreadfully cold out there!" Fanny yelled to the maiden whose response was a mere nod.

Once Fanny ushered Evemina in the hut, the woman could finally talk to the maiden.

"Sit down and make yourself at home!"  Fanny exclaimed with a happy smile.

Mina hesitantly sat in a comfy chair and began to soak in her surroundings. Fanny had plundered a lot of exquisite furniture from the men raiding the rich folk who dared to take the forested path of Sherwood Forest. A table, a few chairs, a nice blanket, a cupboard, a bureau, and a tea cup set.

Fanny took a seat across from the maiden and for a moment carefully studied her sad frown before speaking. "Evemina, what is wrong?"

The maiden met the woman's gaze and mustered a fake smile, "Nothing I'm fine."

Fanny's eyebrow rose at this, "I have eight children, Evemina. I know when someone is upset and when they are lying."

At her words, Evemina's face crumbled back into her sad frown.

"It has something to do with Will, does it not?"

There was a flicker of surprise in her dreary emerald eyes, but soon it went away with a nod of her head.

"What happened?"

Than Evemina explained everything to Fanny about why Will and her are so close and almost everything leading up to this day. "I just... I do not understand why he was so upset. I never saw him lose his cocky, brave, confident esteem before. He looked... vulnerable."

Fanny grinned at the maiden's words, when she realized that Evemina had not know her own feelings for Will.

"Oh, sweetheart, you already know that answer."

Evemina immediately was confused, "No I do not. If I had known I would have went after Will and not be here talking with you."

"You do not know that you know."

"That made no sense."

Fanny sighed heavily and leaned forward, "The answer is inside you and what you see in Will's actions. If you reflect... you'll know."

Evemina pouted at such an answer, "Why can't you just tell me?"

"Because it is not my right and place to tell you."

The maiden stubbornly rolled her eyes, "You sound like an oracle."

Fanny grinned at Evemina's words, "And you sound like my children. Now go and find a quiet place to think."

"But!"

"No buts! If you want to know you need to think."

The maiden childishly frowned before leaving the Little house.

Fanny sat back in her plush chair with a smile touching every corner of her face. Oh Evemina, once you know... everything will make sense.

~~

Evemina made her way through the camp looking for a place she could think. Where she will be at peace. Immediately an image flew by her mind and made her smile, but fade quickly she was not sure how to get there. So she would have to get some help. Her eyes shifted through the camp, trying to find one face.

When she saw it, the maiden smiled.

"Wulf!"

~~~

Evemina and Wulf strolled side by side in the forest, it was dusk now. She had not known that she was talking with Fanny for so long. Since it was dark, of course the maiden asked the boy's parents if it was alright and they were fine with it if they stayed together and had weapons.

She had a sword and her daggers at her side, while Wulf had his bow and arrow with a dagger just in case.

"Why did you need to be lead there?"

When she glanced down the boy was staring up at her, waiting for an answer.

"My parents are buried there and I need a place to think."

"Think about what?"

Evemina shrugged her shoulders sadly, "About what happened in the past to understand why..." The maiden gulped before continuing, "Why Will is upset."

Wulf's eyes blinked at the the last few words and began thinking himself, "Well if it helps any... I never saw Will smile so much since you came."

Her emerald eyes flickered down to the boy, curiously. "Really?"

The boy nodded with a smile, "He never smiled only grinned when we taxed the rich. He never let anyone know him in a deeper level. Besides  a few grins that was about it."

Evemina pondered his words, "Did he have any women?"

Wulf snorted into laughter, that bounced off every tree. "Will? No! He never wanted any woman. I asked him about it a year ago and he told me that everyone he cared about got hurt adding that women are a pain in the neck."

Evemina smirked at those words, "That does sound like him."

The boy nodded with a smirk of his own, "So I asked him who did he liked... and he got angry than stopped talking. Than the day you gave me the money, Will came home late. I ran to him and apologized to him for disappearing. I started talking about how you gave me the money, he seemed to believe me until I told him about your name. He got very mad and told me that it was a lie."

The maiden nodded understandably. She could see why Will would be upset it was like if someone said that her parents were still alive.

"But when you came, he just... changed. Changed in a good way, though!"

Evemina smiled at him and nodded.

"Yesterday was the most bizarre though!"

"How so?"

"Will asked Azeem about how to tell a girl that you love her."

The maiden halted in her tracks, shocked to hear such a thing. "He loves someone?"

Wulf glanced back to a shaken Evemina, he paused from his walk. "Yah apparently... I was listening carefully, pretending I was practicing with my sword. He wanted to tell her tonight."

A spur of jealousy raged through her veins and she was not paying attention to herself to question this sudden feeling, "Tonight? Wulf did you hear who?"

The boy wolfishly grinned, "I did not hear from that conversation but I asked my father."

"Wulf... who?" Evemina pressed almost hissing in anger.

These next words were absolutely nothing she would expect, "Will loves you, Mina."

Her emerald eyes broadened, her lips parted as she tries to speak. Her heart thumped wildly against her chest.

Will loves you. Those words echoed over and over in her head. Her whole body went into a frenzy of emotions ranging from shock and being taken off guard.

"M-me?"

Wulf grinned at her, crossing his arms across his chest with a proud stature. Than he suddenly lost his gusto, "You mean you did not know?"

She shook her head still in her state.

"It was so obvious after Father told me. I thought you of all people would have noticed."

Again she shook her head. "What you see is how he acted when..." The maiden stopped in her words, "When we were kids..." She finished breathlessly, "Did he love me then too?" The maiden questioned herself, than she took in a breath.

Everything ran through her mind faster than lightning, everything started to make sense. Every smile, every laugh, that look in his eyes, the way he held her, the way he protected her, the way he teased her, and the way he ran off in the forest looking so crestfallen. He, Will Scarlet, loved her more than a friend and more than a brother.

Why hadn't she noticed?! It was now so crystal clear.

He loved her.

A smile graced itself on her lips at the thought as a warm fuzzy feeling crept into her heart. As quickly as it came, a frown appeared on her face.

Will loved her... But did she love him back?

Evemina took in a deep breath of hair, realizing that this was the question Fanny wanted her to think about.

Wulf stared into the emeralds of the maiden, "Mina?"

"Yes, Wulf?"

"Do you love him?"

Her lips parted slowly, "I do not know. I guess that's what I'm hear to think about."

The boy's face was soon washed over with confusion, "You do not think about it. Mother told me that love is something that you know. When she met Father, it was not love at first sight but spending time with him. She found out that she did. She told me that everything he did made her happy. His smile, his laugh, his jokes, and others stuff... She went on and on about it."

"Well... Wulf... from what you have seen between Will and I... do you think I love him?"

Wulf took a good amount of time to think about the question, before answering. "I think you do."

"How do you know that?" She questioned curiously.

Wulf placed his hand into his pocket pulling out a piece of paper.

"What is that?"

"Azeem wrote this for Will because Will wanted to put his feelings into words. You can read right?"

Evemina nodded, that was another thing that Lord Dubois did for the servant girl. The knowledge to read and write.

She took the paper and stepped over to a moonbeam that was able to the trickle through the treetops. Evemina held the note under the moonlight and began to read,

Being at peace with her every single day, knowing she would stand by me no matter what. Holding her hand gives me a feeling of happiness that no other can. I look to her and I frequently watch her laugh. Her laughter, it became to my realization, that it made me want to smile and laugh along with her. When I watch her sleep. It was peaceful and she likes so beautiful curled up close to me. No matter what I would protect her and the light that sparkles in her eye when I do something special for her. When I look at her, she's all I ever wanted and I see myself in her with every little thing she does. She was there for me when no other wasn't. I owe her so much but I can only give her a little. She's my Mina... I will always love her till the day I die... or... if she does not return my feelings. If that ever happened... than I would never know what to do, but wait. Wait till she changes her mind.

One single tear spilled onto the paper, as many more soon followed after. Evemina was touched on every level. His words reminded her of what she had thought earlier that day...

No matter if she was surrounded by a crowd, without Will she felt alone. She did not understand why she felt this way but she knew he meant a whole lot to her.

He made her smile when she was angry or sad.

He made her laugh when she was crying.

He made her feel safe and protected by simply hugging her close.

He made her blood boil sometimes but she would have it no other way.

He brought her to a place where she can be happy and be herself.

Did he not know how important he is to her?

Did her words mean that she felt the same for Will? Did she actually love him all along?

She needed to find him. She needed to see Will.

The maiden wiped away her tears with her arm, "Wulf... We need to find Will."

The two traveled to their destination: the graveyard. However Will was not there.

For the rest of the night the maiden and the boy searched for Will. When there was no sign of the young man in the countless number of places they searched in the forest the higher Evemina's anxiety rose.

"Will!?"

Her holler echoed through the pitch black forest, without an answer to her call.

~~~~~

~A Few Days Earlier~

In a dark room, the pitch black haired man with dark eyes stared at the darkness around him with a scowl. "In ten days time the barons are coming. Robin Hood has stolen what I was to pay for their alliance. I'm surrounded by fools, who do not realise my obligations! Tell me, Mortianna. Am I thwarted?"

The person or rather thing he addressed the question to was an creepy old woman. Her long thin white hair moved as her terrifying eyes went to him to a dish.

Mortianna pulls over a nearby plate in front of her. With her hideously long nail makes a cut on her arm so that some of her blood drips on the plate, making a weird sound almost like a moan. She then spits onto the dish, causing an unnatural sizzling sound.

She mixes the blood and spit with a her ugly, filthy fingernail, creating long screeches that hurt the man's ear. "Recruit the beasts that share our God."

The man peered over to her curiously, "Animals?"

"From the North."

"Celts?" The man spat in disgust, "They drink the blood of their dead."

Mortianna grinned darkly over to the man, "Yoke their strength."

"Hired lugs!" The man chuckled before smirking evilly. "Ah, brilliant!"

She suddenly scrapped her finger across the plate, "Put thine own issue on the throne?"

The man again sent a confused look over to the witch, "A child? How?"

"Lay with Royal blood."

"Who?" The man had leaned over to the witch with an even darker smirk.

"Lady Marian Dubois, of course."

As the man chuckled darkly, the witch gasped. "What is it, Madame?"

"The maiden with long black hair... and green eyes."

"Evemina Levaincois, yes... What does she have to do with anything?"

"She's in Sherwood Forest... with Robin of the Hood."

The man stroked his bearded chin thoughtfully, "Two fugitives in one place?"

"Time to send them... my own gift."

The two fiends grinned with dark sinister dripping from their lips.

Their plan is now set in place...

death to Robin Hood and Evemina the Traitor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I gots the feels! D:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 657 63
(Completed ) "Something is still there I know it is." Ella is back from Wonderland but she can never get a break in Storybrooke as per usual there...
1.3K 43 12
"So what, I don't get a nickname?" "Technically you have one, it's just not something the public calls you." ARABELLA LUCIEN a skilled archer and a w...
2.6K 51 1
Henry was assigned to be Maid Marian's personal bodyguard, as he was requested to spend the summer with her in a manor house. He thought there was no...
5.3K 1.1K 60
[WATTYS2023 - GERMAN WINNER/Most Engaging World] ** Marian, a thieving nobleman's daughter with too big a heart, meets Robin Hood, a daring thief wit...