A Dream Come True: DDLC Sayor...

By MADBLUNTZ

When Jake (You) gets a game from Steam called Doki Doki Literature Club, he instantly falls for the peach-hai... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 5

2.4K 26 14
By MADBLUNTZ

Jake's POV
The annoying beep of my alarm clock woke us up. I jumped out of bed, and face-planted on the floor. "Ow..." I groaned, rubbing my forehead.
Chucking on my school uniform, I said, "Oh... Um, what will you do today?"
"I'll be going to school with you." Sayori said.
"Was not expecting that answer," I said, "How did you get into my school?"
"Your brother saw us last night," Sayori explained, "And called the school to enrol me in."
"Please don't say as my sister." I prayed, expecting the worse.
"Why would he do that?" Sayori asked.
"Oh, yeah," I remembered, "I'm thinking of Sammy, my little brother."
We both got dressed for school. On the train journey over, I told Sayori, "Uh, S-Sayori? THere's something I need to tell you."
"What?" she asked.
"There's a guy named Marcus at our school, real big meathead. A-And, most of the time, he mercilessly bullies me, a-and hits on t-the new girls. So, e-expect the worse."
"Don't worry, Jake," Sayori said, kissing me on the cheek, "I guarantee we'll be okay."
Unfortunately, exactly the opposite happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 52 4
A new line of toys are now available! But they all think that they're real. And when they escape into the real world, they believe that Bonnie's neig...
3.4K 152 12
In the Tamil Mahabharata, Alli was one of the wives of Arjuna. She was a legendary fierce Warrior Queen of the Pandyas. Similar to Draupadi, she was...
1.1M 19.4K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...