Part 15

Jake's POV
The day of the dance arrived. I got into my tuxedo and bow-tie, as Sayori got into a red-dress she owned. As she showed it off, I grabbed a jewel from my mum's jewellery box. It was a sapphire necklace, which shone as bright as Sayori's eyes. She put it on, and I almost fainted over how cute she was. "You look beautiful, Sayori." I told her.
"You look even better, Jake." she told me.
We then passionately locked lips and sat down on the bed. She got on my lap and separated from me. "Your family's out for the night. And school ends in a week. So, do you want to... Maybe..."
I grab Sayori and pick her up, pinning her to the wall. "I do, Sayori."
We kiss as she wraps her legs around my waist. As we saw the time, we quickly corrected ourselves and left for the dance. As we arrived, we saw there weren't that many couples, and that Todd had gone out with Sarah, the girl Marcus was hitting on. Chuckling silently, I looked down at Sayori, who kissed me on the cheek. "Relax, this night will go fine. And it'll end appropriately."
After Sayori said that, the night flew by. As the slow dance came on, we went into the centre of the auditorium and began to dance. She put her head on my chest, and I could feel her breathes. As the dance ended, we decided to leave to start our... 'activity.'