Part 7

Jake's POV
Until break time, my day went smoothly. Although, I got some queer looks from other people when they saw me and Sayori. At break, when I went to fill up my water bottle, and returned to see Marcus pinning Sayori to a wall. "Hey, babe, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked, "Because, if not, you should be with me!"
"L-leave me alone, Marcus," Sayori stammered, trying to get away, "I-I'm already with someone..."
"Who?" Marcus asked, "That weakling, Jake?"
"Y-yeah..." she silently admitted.
"No, you're not!" Marcus yelled, "You WILL be with me!"
I'd had enough. I came out and said."Well, THAT didn't take long. Just four days ago, you were hitting on that girl, Sarah."
"Oh, it's the dweeb," Marcus sighed, "Look, the lady and I are busy, so p*ss off!"
"How about YOU p*ss off instead?" I yelled, not regretting anything.
He turned, and cracked his knuckles. "What did you say to me?"
"You heard me," I said, the courage slightly fading in my voice, "YOU P*SS OFF!"
Marcus then grabbed me and started to unleash a flurry of punches and kicks. A crowd gathered as I was beaten to a pulp. "Looks like you were born to take a beating, Jake." Marcus spat, kicking me into a car. The last thing I remembered before I blacked out was looking down at my bloody hands, hearing faculty yelling, and Sayori crying her eyes out, running towards me.