Oblivion (Jungkook X Rosè)

By Diamond_Fate

"Our love had sunken in complete oblivion. You were a total oblivious of who I am... Who we are...and what we... More

Prologue
LAWS and REMINDERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
PLAGIARISM (Must Read)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Fate (What will happen to Oblivion?)
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

7

2.5K 193 22
By Diamond_Fate

- Rosè

"Should we bring him to the hospital?"
       Jisoo eonnie asked.

"It seems like he is just tired."
        Lisa stated...

Few seconds of silence...
I

sobbed few times and I can feel.doubt from the three ladies I am with.

"Why, Chaeyoung?"
        Right...no one knows.

I remained quiet...
Maybe it's time to say it?

"I'll tell you later when he is okay."
        I answered with the most hoarse voice I have.

I wiped my tears off and had managed not to cry.
Again, for today, for the second time in my life, I have seen his unconscious state.

I am so afraid...
Really scared...
The image of him while we are in the car, bleeding, hugging me, having a lot of wounds, and unconscious flashed before me as I saw him lying on the floor.

The incident before happened in my mind again...
If it's not these three ladies with me woke my senses up, I might end up just watching him.

"Can we carry him at least to the sofa?"
         I asked and the three of them looked at me surprised yet they didn't refuse.

"One, two..."
         At the count of three, we lifted him with all out strength and carried him to the couch.

Once he landed on the couch, I covered him with my coat.

We are all panting...
Catching our breathes.

"I can't believe his house is just blocks away from yours."
        Lisa commented as she sat on the other couch.

"What I can't believe is that he has your number."
        Jisoo eonnie looked at me.

I looked at them...
I took a deep breathe and sat on the carpeted part of the floor, just beside the couch where he is lying.

I examined him...
He is still unconscious.
It will be fine to say it.

"He is my ex."
        Bluntly, directly, without any introductions, I declared.

Jisoo eonnie gasped.
Jennie eonnie looked at me blankly.
Lisa laughed and even clapped her hands.
They were just unable to believe it.

"I don't know how he got my number, but the reason why I kept on crying since the time we bumped to each other...is because he is my ex."
         I explained, not really sure about the number.

"We..."
        A weird chuckled escaped my lips.

And tears began to stream down again.

"We havem't broken up with each other..."
          I began the whole thing.

"But he can't recognize me anymore because..."
         My knees bent and my hands started to grip on my pants.

"We had a car accident."
         I sobbed and stopped myself from speaking for a little time.

"We both got unconscious. But he got damaged more than I had. He protected me before we had hit the other car and his head had hit the windshield, probably."
         I saw how their expressions being softened...

I clearly can see how tears are forming on their eyes as well while watching me being like this.

"And starting from that day, his parents didn't let me go near him."
        I had managed to catch up my breath and speak a little normal this time.

"And I blamed myself for everything. That night we are out, he is driving for us, going to his parents, going to try to convince his parents to accept for how many times already. But even before we got there, we had the accident and..."
         Again, I sobbed hashly.

Lisa walked towards me, sat beside me and rubbed my arms, trying to calm me down which I can't do.

"It's all my fault."
         Was the last thing I have said.

"It's not your fault, accidents are no one's fault."
         I heard Jisoo eonnie stated, motivating me yet not helping either.

"He will be fine. Just think of it, he got unconscious tonight, hat if is ks because he had retained a part of his memory? Think positive, Chaeyoung. Don't blame yourself."
        That was Jennie eonnie speaking.

"But where is his parents? I mean, sorry for the sudden question, a little irrelevant to our topic yet shouldn't he be with his parents? With this state, he should be observed everyday, ven if takes years."
        Jisoo eonnie asked.

They didn't take Neurobiology unlike what I did, but they are doctors who know things well too.

"He is always like that. He hates being around his parents. He is actually the son of the owner of the hospital, the other hospital that is competing with ours. And he kept on going out of their own hospital and finding a job that he would have to be satisfied on his own because his parents never get satisfied with his performance."
        I had managed to stop my tears and so as my shaking voice as I answered.

"One stubborn just like you."
        Jennie eonnie commented.

They know about my parents...
Who is having a hospital as well, not a competitor of ours but a huge hospital on other city.

"But...what will happen next?"
          The question came from Lisa...

A question that no one from us can answer.

All our eyes landed on him...
He is sweating and still unconscious.

"No one knows but will you introduce yourself?"
         Jisoo eonnie asked, questioning what I will do next.

My eyes glued at him...
My mind is floating a little...

"No."
      I answered...

"I don't want to."
        I added...

"I don't want him to feel burdened with it."
        In addition, I stated.

"I don't want to force him now that he is having a good life of his own."
        And that was the last thing I said...

They all felt broken with it...
And even my heart shattered into pieces as I answered that.

"But honestly...
I want him to remember...
I want him to remember at least the happy times with me. I won't force him to be with me again, but I want him to retain his memory about me...

About us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.8K 48
There is always someone that interrupt their relationship. Although it's about to happy ending but their faith want them to go through this cruel lif...
203K 4.6K 71
PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, like when we start. Don't HURT me AGAIN...
266K 13.1K 43
[Slow Edit / Rosekook ft. Taennie Fics] He left her, but now he finally realised how much he need her in his life especially when he found out about...
17.2K 1K 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...