Star-Crossed

By synnicals

[FANFICTION] Nothing's wrong with her. She's pretty, nice and has an angelic voice but.. she's not Lisa. WARN... More

Operation: Star-Crossed
[GIRLS] The Alliance
[BOYS] The Fanboy
[MEDIA] The Website
[LISA] The Apology
[KOOK] The Bias
[MEDIA] The Beginning
[MEDIA] The Comment
[GIRLS] The Progress
[LISA] The Bestfriend
[KOOK] The Talk
[KOOK] The Maybe
[MEDIA] The Wrecker
[MEDIA] The Mishap
[KOOK] The Guardians
[LISA] The Drama
[FEAT] The Savior
[GIRLS] The Surprise Pt. 1
[BOYS] The Surprise Pt. 2
[BOYS] The Surprise Pt. 3
[KOOK] The Note
[LISA] The Visit Pt. 1
[KOOK] The Visit Pt. 2
[MEDIA] The Codes
[MEDIA] The Medicine
[MEDIA] The Unknown
[LISA] The Producer
[LISA] The Admirer
[KOOK] The Realizations Pt. 1
[KOOK] The Realizations Pt. 2
[MEDIA] The Offer
[MEDIA] The Outing
[LISA] The Heroine
[KOOK] The Trip Pt. 1
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 2
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 3
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 4
[LISA] The Trip Pt. 5
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 6
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 7
[LISA] The Date Pt. 1
[KOOK] The Date Pt. 2
[LISA] The Warning
[MEDIA] The Fans
[MEDIA] The Farewell Pt. 1
[MEDIA] The Farewell Pt. 2
[MEDIA] The Farewell Pt. 3
[KOOK] The Hunch
[LISA] The Help
[LISA] The Confrontation
[KOOK] The Decision
Written In The Stars
CREDITS

[BOYS] The Pre-concert

19.1K 1K 443
By synnicals

👦🏻
CHAPTER 08
🌟 JUNE 21, 2018 🌟

just came back from
a meeting with bangpd-
nim, he asked how are
we doing. i told him
what happened a few
days ago and the two
eating out with friends
this morning

choodalgom
did he agree with
our plan?

not really.. he believes
it's better to tell the
maknaes about what's
happening as soon as
possible

roseycheeks
should we?
what are we going
to do now oppa?

sajangnim also told
me that there are no
recent reports about
the sasaeng, he/she's
lying low these days..
and i think it's perfect,
jk and lisa could get
to know each other
better

yeontae
hyung, what about
sajangnim's suggestion
hyung?

i really don't know
what to do now tae..

agustd
we're going to see
each other tomorrow
right?
let's see how they
treat each other then,
they just started
chatting recently and
they probably are not
that close in person..
then let's decide after

hopinghobi
how are we gonna
meet?
let's eat out after the
concert!

realchim
isn't that too risky
hyung?

jennieblack
and i'm sorry, i have
another schedule
after the concert :(

wwseokjin
we're going to find a
way, just keep in touch
with us tomorrow

yeah, don't worry
about it girls :)

choodalgom
arasso
we'll see you guys
tomorrow then!

🌟 JUNE 22, 2018 🌟
LOTTE FAMILY CONCERT

Only an hour and a half was left before the concert starts and RM still hasn't come up with a plan to meet up with the girls - which was really stressing him out. He felt someone sit down beside him on the couch before a hand tapped his shoulder.

"Chill out, we don't have to meet them if we can't, let's just text them - I know they'll understand, besides we're the opening act," Seokjin whispered before glancing at Kook to check if he heard. The maknae fortunately didn't and resumed tapping on his phone, while his hair was being sprayed with temporary dye.

"Weird," the two heard Yoongi said on the other couch, "I remember Sejin-hyung telling us we're the closing act," he added with a frown.

Namjoon was about to respond when a knock resounded from the other side of their dressing room's door. One of their security staff opened it and was greeted by a familiar figure.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Blackpink's manager bowed, greeting everyone followed by the girls themselves. The members immediately stood up from their seats and bowed back with either shock or confusion on their faces.

What are they doing here?

A Lotte staff was the one who last stepped inside, doing the same greeting. Manager Sejin automatically went towards them while the boys just watched silently. After a few minutes of talking, one of BTS' managers gestured at the couch;

"Girls, you could take a seat first," he offered earning nods and grateful bows from the four.

"Hey," Jisoo smiled at Namjoon first as the latter gestured at the couch he just vacated.

"What's the matter? Is there a problem?" Yoongi asked once the four are seated and once his other members have joined them too.

"It's the programme Oppa, our manager clearly told the concert organizers beforehand that we have to be the opening act because of Jen-unnie's other schedule later. But when we got here, it was suddenly changed and we were just informed now," Chaeng answered.

"I'm really sorry about this guys, my sched later is really an important event that I can't cancel," Jen apologized.

Hobi instantly shook his head, "oh no no, you don't need to be sorry, it's fine. We don't have any other schedule today so it's okay."

"Though it seems like it's difficult to convince the organizers," Jimin uttered, looking at theirs and BP's managers' and the said event staff's direction. "It looks like they're having a heated argument," he added.

Jisoo sighed, "they've been insisting that we should've reminded them sooner cause everything was already prepared and it's hard to make changes."

"It's the system, I guess," Namjoon uttered, his eyes trailing at the two maknaes who were seated side-by-side, having a conversation of their own.

"You were wearing a bucket hat yesterday but I clearly saw it was lighter, I didn't know the pink-ness is this intense," Lisa laughingly noted, reaching up to touch Jungkook's bangs. But he immediately held Lisa's wrist, stopping him.

"Yah.. the dye might stain your fingers - it still hasn't completely dried yet," Kook playfully reprimanded, causing Namjoon's eyebrows to raise before looking away and catching Jimin's eyes. Chim was already smiling and even wiggled his eyebrows, making him chuckle. The others have conversations of their own but he knew they're not oblivious of the maknaes too.

"So it's red right?" Liz innocently asked.

Kook glared, "it's dark pink! I told you already, jinja.." he then whined earning fits of laughter from the girl.

"Yeah calm down I'm just kidding! It's obviously dark pink though.. like magenta?" she chuckled.

"That's right! It is, that's the right color!"

Lisa cockily spread her arms, "I'm the color master!"

"Ah no.. anyone can come up with that."

"Yah!" she playfully punched JK's abdomen earning a fake grunt from him, "you're supposed to hype me up!"

The latter laughed and did his favorite hand gesture, teasing Liz. "You gonna perform in a hoodie?" he then asked, glancing at her black oversized zipped-up jacket.

"Pabo, my outfit's inside."

Kook frowned, "how short was your outfit that that hoodie has been able hide it?"

"The hoodie's almost twice my size and my shorts is not that short, you're just exaggerating," Lisa countered.

"I don't believe you." Namjoon covered his smiling mouth hearing their maknae's words, he clearly knows what he's trying to do - ah.. this cheeky kid.

"It's not! Who are you? My stylist?" Lisa exclaimed before standing up and zipping the hoodie open, "see?"

"It's even partnered up with a crop top," JK commented pulling her down back to her seat.

"And it's shining, shimmering, splendid~" Liz sang and Kook scoffed at first but wasn't able to stop his smile.

"You're so thin," JK suddenly commented - oh what a big mistake that is.

"Yah! Stop skinny-shaming!"

"I'm not! I'm just saying!"

"No you do!"

"I'm clearly just casually saying, I'm not even judging you!"

"No you have this look on your face!"

"What?" he laughingly asked, finding the girl cute.

Liz absentmindedly scrunched her nose, "this.. like you're thinking you could snap me into two."

Kook laughed even more, "when did I even!? And actually, I could."

The girl slapped his arm repeatedly, "that's skinny-shaming! Paboya!"

"Yah! It's not!" the boy breathed out in between his laughter while trying to get a hold of Lisa's hands. "Hajima! You're just sensitive! Lisa!"

"KIDS!" The two froze before turning their heads to Seokjin. "You two, behave. And Liz, your unnies are already waiting for you," he pointed at the door's direction.

"Really? Oh! Thanks Oppa, I'll see you later then!" She stood up and smiled at each Bangtan member except Jungkook who earned a glare, "not you Jungoo," she uttered before turning and heading to her unnies.

Jungkook just chuckled before noticing the silence around him, he looked around and saw his hyungs smiling at him meaningfully. "What?"

Yoongi was the one who shrugged, "nothing Jungoo."

"Ugh hyung!"

"Jungoo! Kyeo!" Hoseok squealed, dancing around their youngest.

"Hyung stop!" he just whined before walking towards the table where the snacks are and stuffing his mouth with a burger - his face flustered and visibly blushing.

"Ahh.. young love~" RM softly sang. So this is how they are with each other now huh? What have Bambam done for them to be this close though?

"Hyung, you're only 24," Jimin suddenly said beside him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Jimin, you still got no jams."

the power of bambam 😂 here's our lovely royal maknae with the 'shining, shimmering, splendid~' crop top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7.4K 38
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jungkook will never forgive Lisa for what she did to him many years ago, no matter how stuck they are toget...
24.7K 1.5K 14
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jeon Jungkook thinks all it's just a push and pull game with the lively, beautiful girl by his side who dri...
248K 10.8K 50
『LISKOOK TEXT AU』 ❝@jaykay has sent you a video.❞ It all started when he sent her a video, of himself. Lisa wasn't really the type to text strangers...
823K 37.2K 48
[FANFICTION VERSION - ENG] I was thinking more of only protection but if you want to be mine, who am I to complain? WARNING: This is my first ever fa...