Hard to say Anything! (Soarin...

By Catsrule2Forever

This ones about my new story book here, it's kinda like from the episode "hard to say anything" with Big Mac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - The truth comes true
Chapter 3 - another rival to defeat!
Chapter 4 - making the plan
Chapter 5 - Save the princess (or the pony) from the steel!
Chapter 6 - Flying show for a mare
Chapter 7 - Weather Dutie pain in the wings!!!
Sorry
Chapter 8 - The Truth About Dumbbells Plan!!!!
Chapter 9 - Waking a Sleeping Rainbow With a Magical Kiss........NOPE!!!!
Chapter 10 - A Song For a Mare.....Or a Disaster Happens
My deep apologies and an important announcement to make

β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œA Girt from the Heartβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

678 15 8
By Catsrule2Forever

For those who have been waiting for here is the chapter right now for you all to read and enjoy.

Meanwhile in ponyville

While everypony was going about they're daily lives the two Wonderbolts were flying in the air trying to find Soarin and we're really worried about what happened the Rainbows cloud house, and how upset he is right now. So we're the three crusaders filly's they looked for him down below.

"SOARIN WHERE ARE YOU?" Spitfire yelled in the sky looking "SOARIN??" Fleetfoot was looking in the clouds for him but no luck. "SOARIN WHERE'D YOU GO?!" Scootaloo looked under the tables and the hay stack. "SOARIN!?" Sweetie Belle looked from the other way "SOARIN!!" Applebloom look and called for him to but no luck at finding him any where.

"Aww man this is bad me and Fleetfoot can't find Soarin anywhere." Spitfire said as they came down the ground to where the filly's were.

"neither did we, we looked everywhere." Sweetie Belle says in a worried voice.

"This is terrible I've never seen Soarin look so upset like this." Fleetfoot said in sad and worried face. The others nodded with also worried and sad looks as they keep searching for him. "SOARIN!?" Scootaloo called and, as they walk past the house building they found Soarin sitting on the small hill side with a sad and hurtful look while looking at the picture of a fairy tale book of the Prince and Princess. "Soarin!" Spitfire called but he didn't hear her and was to depressed over what happened, closed the book and slide it aside, the others where very to him like this so they came up to him to see if they help him cheer up and see if he's OK.

Scootaloo asked first "hay Soarin are you feeling ok?" 

"No I'm not." he said depressed.

"hay I'm really sorry it didn't work out with Rainbow Dash" Applebloom apologized putting a comforting hoof on his side.

"yeah I didn't think it would have been THAT of a disaster in the end if Dumbbell and his friends hadn't been in the way at all." Fleetfoot said also.

"well it could have been any worse then that." Spitfire says.

"I done get it and don't understand, usually it always works in the fairy tail book." Sweetie Belle says and she picks up the book with her magic, and looks at it confused.

"well that's because Rainbow Dash is not a fairy tail Princess, she a real tuff pony and a true Wonderbolts to us." Spitfire says to Sweetie Belle.

Then Soarin spoke up "but Dash is more than just a tuff pony, she a real great one, the kind, the tomboyish, the greatest flyer, and sweetest, prettier and the most Loyalist pony I've ever met and seen in the sky's above."he says describing her looks and her personality with a smile.

"well I can see how much you really like her." Fleetfoot says put her hoof on his shoulder with a smile on her face too.

The others thought of something to do to make Rainbow Dash feel better, but what??? Cause they all know Dash is not the type of pony won with flowers, poetry, girly gifts or even any of that girly stuff she doesn't like. (of course we all know that) so what should they do for her?

"so what should we do about Crash here she is really upset about all this wining her thing so what now?" Fleetfoot asked them as they think about it for a sec, then Scootaloo popped up and had an idea.

"hay that's it I know now." she said as she tossed the book away."we don't need that book to help us with it, soarin you should do something for her, something genuine, and something that would mean alot to Rainbow Dash like a gift from the heart." The other thought on it and nodded in agreement.

"yeah that's a great idea, Soarin you should do something for her, what would mean alot to Rainbow?" Spitfire says and asked him. He thought about it for a second than remembered awhile ago what dash had said to him, and had an idea that could work.

"I have an idea, and im going to need your help." Soarin says with a determined look.

The others looked at one another then faced him." Really you want our help? Even after what we did."

"yes now come on!" Soarin said to them as they all run after him really determined that this idea could work for Rainbow Dash, they are sure on this plan can work this time.

---—-—-----------——————-------------—————----——————————---------------

Meanwhile in Rainbows cloud house.

The Wonderbolts and the Crusaders all where in Dash's house (the filly's still have that cloud walking spell on them so no nee to worry about that) they had a plan to make something special for her while Scootaloo distracts Rainbow on the ground, the others try to hurry and finish it till she gets here. While Rainbow Dash was finishing up some supplies for the routine of the air show she came across this filly with a weird silly goofy glasses on Her face as her cover to not be recognized and came out and walked in front of her, Dash looked down on this weird pony and Scootaloo says in a deep voice.

"uhum- um hello there I am new here in town and I was wondering if you could show me around this place if you don't mind me asking?" she asked.

Rainbow Dash looked at her suspicious then say to her "ooh we'll sorry but I in a hurry right now so why don't you find somepony else to give you a tour of ponyville, so bye." she says then left to her house.

Scootaloo panicked and tried to think of another idea and came up to her again."uh-umm hay why not you show me around mean I'm pretty sure you might be the pony to help me out hehehe."

"uuhh yeah sorry but I am really in a hurry to to my house so can you please step aside for to pass please?" Rainbow Dash says a bit annoyed at this stage pony, but Scootaloo still in her front of her walking back words trying to distract her for a bit.
While in the cloud house Soarin, Spitfire,Fleetfoot, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom were working on something and try to finish it before they know it Scootaloo came to let them know that she's coming closer, so they panic know and try to finish it faster.

"OK this is starting to get really weird here and why are you on my back in the first place!?" Rainbow asked looking at the filly on her back, Scootaloo looked smiling weirdly and says"uuh-um-uuhh I just wanted to see what your um cloud house like and uuuhh get use to it."

(seriously is that the best you can come up with?)

"OK step aside you acting really suspicious here." Rainbow said as she came closer to the door, but Scootaloo blocked it and came inside and yelled.

"AAAAHHH THE RAINBOW HAS LANDED REPEAT THE RAINBOW HAS LANDED!!" she rolled over and the Wonderbolts all walk the other way smiling nervously doing nothing, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle walked the other way nervously smiling at her, rainbow looked at them eyebrow raised in confusion until she turned and say Soarin on the other side."huh Soarin?!" she asked mad at him. Soarin stepped aside and presented her the messed up uniform into a new one the uniforms sleeves were fixed and sowed up, the turn up parts were stitched up perfectly the color was the same as the other bolts, and around the uniform was the food and stuff from before are now backed good and perfectly neat, everything was mad new.

Rainbow Dash looked at it surprised and them smiled at him for this."You...You fixed this whole place up and....and you mad me a new wonderbolts uniform too?"

Soarin blushed a little and nodded yes."yes I did, I wanted to make it up to you after what I did, so do you like it?" he asked her.

"like it? I LOVE IT!! This is so awesome of you Soarin it really what I hoped for, you remembered." Rainbow says to him smiling happy and grateful, he rubbed the back of his head nervously happy.

"I can't believe you fixed all of this and and now, it will give me enough time for the air show and the after party here, just like the Captain said, maybe when Captain Spitfire comes she will be pleased by this and maybe be proud of." she said as she looked around the foods decorations and everything good to go. She then walked up to Soarin who was blushing a little and looked at her came close to him and she said." wow Soarin, thank you, thank you so much for this, this is he coolest and sweetest thing any pony has ever done for me."

Soarin then blushed Big at this."oohh-uuh- it was nothing and uumm-i uhh wanted to say that I uuh-"he was cut off as she put her hoof to slice him, chuckled little and smiled half lidded eyes at him."hehehehe hay it's OK I know what your about to say and...well..to be honest, I really like you too."

As she said that he was really happy right now, and in that split second they moved closer to eachother and rubbed there muzzles together as a sine for love/like eachother.

"aaaaaaaawwwwwww." they were interrupted by Spitfire Fleetfoot and the three filly's who awed at this sweet Sean in front of them.

"now that is the most romantic thing ever." Sweetie Belle says at this.

"I agree well fine there Soarin I feel proud." spitfire said too.

"hay I remember you two and the filly's have they been with you this whole time?" Rainbow asked him from seeing them herein her house.

Soarin nodded yes at this, and Spitfire spoke up first."yes we were here with him the whole time on helping him try and impress you and try to win your heart too Crash."

"yeah it was mostly our idea to help him with this, we're really sorry about this Rainbow Dash." Scootaloo said apologies to her hero and Idol.

"yeah we learned our lesson before and we are doing it again too."Sweetie Belle said also.

"also Rainbow Crash, I hope you don't mind I'm here at such short notice bus I am rightfully grateful for your hard work on this for the air show, so I am proudly to say that the Wonderbolts shoe will go on tomorrow and the party there too, and you can invite your friends to come too." Captain Spitfire said to her with the same Captain look on her face. The other pony's looked at eachother really happy at this news and cheered.

"YEAH WE'RE GOING TO THE SHOW TOMORROW YYEEAAAAAHHH!!" Scootaloo cheered jumped up and down while flapping her wings.

"YEEHHHAAA I can't wait to tel Applejack about this." Applebloom said.

"I'm just so excited I could BURN!!" Sweetie Belle said jumped and light a magic spark on her horn.

"OK OK everypony I know you are all excited but can you maybe give me and Soarin some time alone please?"Rainbow says this as she looked at her new coltfriend smiling and he smiled back at her.

"Hhmm Yeah we should leave these two some time alone for eachother." Fleetfoot said and they all node agreeing to this and left at the front door. Closed it and went down to the ground the two Wonderbolts then thanked the Crusaders.

"hay thank you three alot for all your help on Soarin to this."Spitfire thanks them.

"yeah thanks a lot for this and I hope to see you three at the air show and the after party too." Fleetfoot also thanked the crusaders too.

"Aww y'all are welcome, the crusaders are always happy to help a friend in need, even a wonderbolts needs help too." Applebloom said happy.

"yeah I can't wait to see you guys perform, and I am also really happy for me big sister Rainbow Dash on finding her own Special somepony too." Scootaloo say and looks up to the cloud house to see them two happy together. So did the others.

"well I guess it's time for us to go now, we have get back the headquarters for practice soon." Fleetfoot said to them.

"yeah and we have to get back to the clubhouse to help some of the blank-flank pony's there to."Sweetie Belle said to her friends.

"yeah Cutie Mark Crusaders job well done and on the next one YEAH!!" The three filly's said and went to there clubhouse now and waved goodbye to the bolts.

The bolt waved back at them and fly up to the sky and left, then out of nowhere Dumbbell came and was about to get in the cloud house to try and have Rainbow to himself, but was stopped by Spitfire and Fleetfoot."hay what are you doing I'm going to win her once and for all." he said and tried to move hem aside but they didn't.

"well sorry to.disappoint you but Rainbow Dash already has her special somepony now." Fleetfoot said and points at them in the window to see Soarin and Rainbow Dash rubbing they're noses together happy.

Dumbbells saw this and got mad at it and was about to break it off but was stopped by Spitfire."hay don't even think about barging in on them alone time and ruin it again, they are happy and you should leave them alone and go find somepony else to bother, and if I catch you trying to break them sport I will zap you with a storm cloud GOT IT!?!?" Spitfire yes the last part and he got a little scared at that, Fleetfoot came with a storm cloud and zapped in him with it, he dogged it and fly away."FINE ALRIGHT you win I'll leave but don't do that again AAAAHHH." and that he flew off to cloudsdale.

The two Wonderbolts High hoof and laughed while leaving to the Wonderbolts headquarters, inside the closed house Rainbow Dash and Soarin where talking laughing having a good time together and even still rubbing noses together too, they were now happy and that's all that matters. Love can be hard, challenging, hurtful, and even difficult to understand, but sometimes you just someone to help you find it, and to have a helping friend/friends to help you in advice and something special in there own way. That is why love can be found and made by the gift from the Heart.

Authors note:

And that's the end of this story, I know I said two chapters coming up but I thought that making the second will take a while I don't have enough ideas for it so I was thinking about on ending it with this long last chapter of this book. To all you readers who read this I hope that you all liked it and please leave a comment to what you all think of this, I will also be making the new So a finds shook probably a while now, and to all who are waiting for it to come just be patient it will come out soon.

Again thank you all so much for sporting me and this book. And thank you all for the 1k votes on this, I am really happy right now, so thank you and have an awesome day and a happy 4tth of July 🎆🎆🎆🎉🍾🍨🎉🍾🍨 seya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 420 35
its about a highschool love story. Dash's life in CHS is really grate cuz when princess twilight came to the human world things just got more interes...
You. By Chai

Fanfiction

67.4K 2.6K 41
Past. That's all there is. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just a blurred memory that can't be change or returned to, For Rainbow Dash's opinion. A...
27.6K 719 13
Dash looks at him and sees her childhood friend, he looks at her and sees a stranger. The one where Twilight needs a favour and Rainbow ends up housi...
4.8K 74 10
Rainbow Dash is Leaving to go to the Wonderbolts Academy, the best College for Athletics. 12 of her teammates from CHS are joining her and have obtai...