Chapter 6 - Flying show for a mare

"*Gulp* Ooohh no." Soarin said nervously while wearing his flight goggles.

The three pegasi's and the crusaders where on the next step to winning Rainbow's heart for Soarin, and to beat Dumbbell from it to.

They are now at the Ponyville park where almost everypony are in, some are sitting on the benches, some on the picnic table or having a picnic, and some foals fillys and colts the play in the fountain or just playing a game(s) everypony was having a fun time. Almost everypony is except for a rainbow Maine pegasus pony who is doing some flying Trix or just some flying seasons of hers something what she calls it, doing some lopes, spins, turns, dives, twirling around leaving a rainbow trail behind her, and.....mostly all kinds of daring stunts she's practicing on in the sky.

while the three Wonderbolts and three Crusaders are on the growned with a new idea that might get Rainbows attention of this, whatever it is what they have in mind.... if it might work....or not.

"Hay don't worry, this might be a good thing to get Rainbow cash's attention of your big Suprise stunts." Spitfire says to him with a nudge on his shoulder.

"Yeah theres nothing more amazing and romantic then giving your princess a amazing show or performance to put on for her." Sweetie Belle says as she flips throw the pages of the book and finds a picture of a prince giving his princess a wonderful show all for her, and the next page is the ones when they did it together. "See they even made there show more romantic together."

"This should be a peace of cake." Fleetfoot said.

"Actually I would prefer peace of pie." Soarin said to her, she looked at him annoyingly.

"That's not what I meant you idiot, I meant this should work sense we always do flying practice all the time maybe it will be fun to practice flying with her together would be fun." She sad at him.

"Oh.... but still I don't know about this." He said with sweat from his head nervous about the idea.

"Hay don't worry about a thing Soarin you'll be awesome out there. After all Rainbow Dash loves to fly alot and we all know her well enough that she would always fly around enough and also not like other mares that want to do....well...something." Scootaloo says this while thinking.

"Scootaloo's right Mr. Soarin, Dash would'a love to see it to if y'all woud'a give it a try." Applebloom said to.

"Well go on then, go up there and give her a awesome fly in just like how we practice remember the move the 'Electric Boom Beem' NOOOWW!!!" Spitfire yells at him in her own captain voice surprisingly startling them.

(author note: I made that up of a stunt for him to try)

*gulp* Soarin gulped pulled his flight goggles on and flew up in the sky. While Rainbow Dash was taking a brake from flying landed on a cloud, Soarin did his best to do the Trix he been practicing for.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the air.

He fly's higher and dives down, flew up again and did a few lop-De-lopes 6 times while spinning in to, adding a bit more daring in it he fly's to the left and the right and the.... I don't know hope that was but it looked big. He soared throw a storm cloud and lightning came out and came flying to him in his trail of clouds, he flew side to side and was about to do a 'Electric Boom Beem' stunt to finish the stunt.

Rainbow Dash turned and saw the pony who was doing an amazing stunt she had ever seen and watched with amazement, with a big smile on her face to. The others saw this and thinkers it is working until something came and interrupted it.

Just as Soarin came to a finish somepony came and took the flying moves to himself, and that pony was Dumbbell who came and stole the moves and did them in front of Rainbow Dash with a smiling smirk on his face, he furnished the flying moves with a flipping-flip slick slide in the storm cloud and BOOOM!!! It came and puffed the cloud away and lightning came out with a boom lightning rapidly everywhere and he posted in the air in font of her.

The other pony's mouths went open wide dropped on the ground at this, (and so did the Wonderbolts and Crusaders on the ground) even Rainbow Dash was Suprised at this and clapped her hooves together and smiles big from the show.

"That my friend is called the 'Electric Boom Beem' I have creates for myself, I hope the stunts where cool enough to your liking Rainbow Dash, cause the flying to the future, is flying to the beauty of flight." Dumbbell said with a cheeky smirked smile on his face as he did, Rainbow Dash says.

"All I have to say was.... That was so AWESOME!!! Did you make that stunt move by yourself? Cause I could totally use that for my part in the show." Rainbow said.

"Yeah I made it my self to show you the awesomeness of it for you and to all who loves it to." Dumbbell says to her.

"Well that was really cool of you dude but it looks like I have to meet up with my friend Twilight in the Friendship Castle for her arrival at the Wonderbolts show, got a go, Seya." As of this, Raindow Dash left to the castle for her other work to do for princess Twilight.

On the ground Spitfire Fleetfoot Applebloom Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo saw this whole thing and had mad faces on them, even Soarin was mad himself to for that Dumbbell steeling his moves and now he can't.

"Why that idiotic pony dude just stole our moves so he can let Rainbow think he made the moves himself, when we made it." Fleetfoot said while grinning her teeth madly.

"Yea the dude just won't stop will he, and that show totally would have worked if he hadn't gotten in the way of it." Scootaloo says mad of his to.

"Yeah he is so going DOWN!." Soarin said as he came back down glaring at Dumbbell.

"Looks like we're going to take it to the next level top. Time to do the next step of the plan. Wait what's the next plan again?" Applebloom says looking at Sweetie Belle for an answer.

"Well the next one is the prince helping his princess with her royal duties." She says as she shows them the picture of the prince helping his princess with the scrolls of her duties.

"Hay that might be something he can try." Scootaloo says as an idea came to her head.

"But Rainbow doesn't have any royal duties." Saorin said with and eyebrow up in confusion.

"NO! I mean that she always does her Weather duties here and it can be pretty tuffer to do for her, trust me, I've seen her tack napes from her work and she could use some help from somepony doing the work for her." She said.

"Yeah and she'll even thank the person who is it for her." Applebloom said liking the idea.

"Hmmm....yeah that might be a good idea there, im in on this one." Spitfire said agreeing to it.

" Yeah me to, Soarin your going to help Rainbow Dash work." Fleetfoot said to him.

"Yeah i guess that can work. Yeah i can do it. How bad can it be?" Soarin says.

Authors note: can he do it, or can he not do it? Cause Weather duties can be really hard work for other pegasi's to do.

Hope you all liked this one the next ones coming up. 😉😉😉