dreams.

By a-writing-potato

it's chaos... but it's their family chaos. and they love it. ◈¨°◑¸»¯✺﹢°⇤∴∝∗ [[ D I S C O N T I N U E D ]] ◈¨°... More

letters from asshole aunts
penthouse life
finding out
planting love with lilies
i'm problematic lmao why did i start a book
meet the malfoys
crazy rich wizards
heartbreaks
unknown numbers
i'm sorry
glasses ; oneshot

surprise, bitch

5K 80 171
By a-writing-potato

"Sure, blood is thicker than water,
But true friendships are more solid than gold."

~

"Do we have to go to the bloody reunion? I wanna sleep all day and not care about the world." Scorpius groans into a pillow. Ara rolls her eyes.

"We're going there by Zoom." Ara smirks. Zoom was the family private jet. The Malfoys had three jets. One for them, one for Lucius and Narcissa, and one for business trips, which Draco is using right now going to Amsterdam then to Vegas.

Scorpius' head shots up, "I'm up, I'm up, when are we going again?" He asks groggily. Ara huffs and walks out.

Hermione walks in, as Scorpius went back to sleep. "Scorpius, wake up." She said tiredly.

"SCORPIUS HYPERION MALFOY GET UP!" Hermione screams. Scorpius sat up and grabbed a trunk from his walk-in closet with closed eyes and a sleeping brain.

Leo walks in and slaps Scorpius at the back of his head. "Leo! Ow!" Scorpius rubs the back of his head.

"Wake up or I will make you." Leo threatens. Seconds later, Scorpius is still sleeping and Leo scoffs and calls the last hope of waking Scorpius up.

A mad Hydra Malfoy stomps in and the look on her face can make someone cry. Her godmother, Ginny Potter, taught her well.

"SCORPIUS! GET UP! YOU LAZY TWAT, WE'RE LEAVING IN FIVE MINUTES. LAS VEGAS IS HOURS AWAY SO WAKE UP OR WE WILL LEAVE YOU WITH AUNTY PANSY AND UNCLE RON!" She bellows and walks out leaving a traumatized Scorpius shoving stuff into his trunk and Leo keeping his eyes on his sister as she makes her exit, a proud brother on the inside.

~

The family of five zooms past the boarding pass line and straight to the VIP section. They give their passports to the attendant and speeds to their jet.

"Oh, Zoom, missed you!" Scorpius hugs an airplane seat. Leo stares at him.

"You look pathetic, Scorp, get up." Leo sneers at his brother and sits down on a leather seat, putting on his headphones and eye mask. Hermione rolls her eyes. Too melodramatic, that one.

Scorpius pouts and sits on the chair leaning it all the way back and sipping his iced tea. "Oh, get a grip, you fool, I'm 2 years older than you and I don't remember you pouting since 10 years ago, grow up." Ara frowns at her brother.

"I'mma take a nap in my bed, kids. Good night." Hermione yawns and kisses her children's heads. Ara nods and follows her mother, planning on doing shut-eye for at least an hour or two.

Hydra sighs and looks around at her brothers who were already fast asleep. She takes out Little Women by Louisa May Alcott and starts reading where she left off.

~

"C'mon, hurry up! You girls are taking so bloody long. They'd be boarding by now." Uncle Chad rolls his eyes.

Starring John Carroll Lynch

"But daddy, if we're gonna sneak in some seats in first-class, we might as well look worthy of it." The high-pitched voice of Liz Granger whines.

Starring Rachel Sheen

"She's right, Chad, we need to look our best." Aunt Gladys tells her husband, adding what seemed to be a hundredth layer of lipstick.

Starring Helen Meeran

"Mum! Say stole my mascara!" Lindsey yells, pointing at her fraternal twin, Lindsay.

Starring Holliday Grainger

"Lin stole my highlighter!" Lindsay growls at Lindsey.

Starring Sophie McShera

"Enough! I got your mascara, Lin, and Say, I have your highlight. Now go! Shoo!" Gladys hurries them as the taxi honks impatiently at the family.

Chad sighs and loads their trunks in the back of the car, getting in the passenger seat. He was nothing like the rest of his family. He was honest and kind, unlike his wife and daughters.

Suddenly, Liz comes out in a pink bralette, a brown cardigan, and a white short flowy skirt that reaches her midthigh. She was wearing a Louis Vuitton belt that she got in the market, usually meaning it's fake.

Next comes Gladys in a long sleeved dress that reaches an inch below her knees, face caked in make up.

The twins come out in tight identical neon shirts and denim short shorts with fishnet tights except Lin's shirt is a sickening green and Say's is a blinding orange. Both wore a black jacket over it.

"We're ready!" Gladys calls and hurries in the taxi. The driver coughs to cover his snort and they drive to the airport.

~

"Dan, hurry up. Narcissa said we can borrow their jet so we can go through the VIPs." Jean Granger calls out to her husband as she checks if they got everything packed.

Starring Michelle Fairley

"Jean, calm down, we're four hours early." Dan Granger tells his wife.

Starring Ian Kelly

"Yeah, well, I miss my grandchildren, so we are going right now. Get up, you're driving." Jean says, tossing him the keys to their Tesla Model X.

"You do realize that the car can drive itself, right?" Dan says.

"Better safe than sorry." Jean opens the door and sits inside.

~

"How long is this trip, Mum?" 11 and 9 year olds, Cy and Reine ask their mother.

"About 10 hours if you add up going to the airport then the plane ride." Jazz Kyrr nee Granger answers her daughters. "Mom! Are you guys ready yet?"

Starring Emilia Clarke

"Coming, dear, calm down won't you?" Aunt Mary tells her daughter.

Starring Sally Field

"But she can't. We can't! Hermione's going! This is once in a blue moon, Mum, Hermione's going!" Alex exclaims, defending his sister.

Starring Ivan Vuckovic

"Right, and where is your date, Al?" Mary asks her son.

"Um, he had a family thing to attend to." His face flushed and he rubbed the back of his neck.

Aunt Mary's eyes widen, "He?"

"Surprise, your boy's gay. One of them, at least." Alex fumbles with his hands and looks on the ground.

Mary looks at her daughter, "How long have you known this?"

"He's 25 right? About 6 years." Jazz smiles knowingly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mary takes his hands.

"I wasn't sure how you'd react." He mumbles, wiping away the tears.

"Well if you're happy," Mary says bravely, "and you know what you want, I will- me and your father will- support you through everything you go through."

"Thanks, Mum." Alex smiles. Then Belle Adams nee Granger comes in with her newborn son, Wesley, and their brother, Ced.

"Wait a minute. Jazz is smiling, Mum is weeping, and Alex is sniffing. Hold on- you already told them!" Belle squeals, handing Wesley to her Mom and hugging her youngest brother.

Starring Lily James(A/N: Tbh, I love her name. It's literally, Lily and James.)

"We're happy for you." Ced said and gave his brother an affectionate pat on the back.

Starring Fransisco Lachowski

"Oh my gosh! I can believe you told them!" Belle smiled and took her son back to feed him with her husband, Brady. Just then, their dad, Uncle John, comes in.

"Who told who what?" John asks.

Starring Dan Butler

"I'll tell you on the way." Mary smiles and they hop on their jeep.

~

"Oh. A message from Dan. His daughter is coming!" Gladys gapes at her phone.

"What?! That ugly, bushy haired, bucktoothed know-it-all is coming?" Liz frowns in disappointment.

"But she's such a weirdo." Lin groans.

"And a freak." Say pouts.

"Now, now, girls. You must not use those words, you know Hermione isn't like that. Besides, blame your mum, she sent her the invite, forcing Hermione to come." Chad states, checking his boarding pass for the gate.

The girls turned disbelievingly to their mother, "Mum! Why did you do that?" Liz whines.

"Oh, quiet you. I need to see how she's coping with the small allowance her parents give her." Gladys smirks.

"You are so evil, Mum! We know where we got it." The twins winked.

"I bet she's a librarian and dropped out of school cause the teachers were too annoyed by her being so loud." Liz sniggered.

"I bet she has twelve kids from twelve different fathers who she doesn't even know. And one of them is from one of that old boring professors at our college." Lin grins.

"And they live in a flat the size of our bathroom." Say laughs.

"We don't know that." Chad frowns.

Gladys glares at her husband and shrugs, "Guess we'll have to wait and see."

~

BELATED HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! 🌈

i was careful to add that part of Alex being gay.

i understand that i'm young but this is a part of my life where i'm more aware of the world and is searching for who I am.

anyway hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.6K 49
Hermione spends the summer before her last year at Hogwarts in the hospital battling a deadly sickness. To her horror, she discovers her mysterious i...
84.6K 2K 62
„𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞. 𝐁�...
9.9K 255 46
A cruel bind. She doesn't know why. He doesn't know why. Will she be HIS Gryffindor? Will he be HER Slytherin? Find out in His Gryffindor and Her Sly...
16.5K 486 15
A surprising reunion is formed, turning Hermione Granger's life around forever.