Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

By nekomotherfuker

God knows i was born in a wrong world ! More

[0]
[1] The Old Book
[2] Hero too
[3] God bless you
[4] Heroine
[5] Important to me
[6] The cupids
[7] The script
[8] Web them up
[9] Thor darling
[10] Bad at science
[11] Dangerously gorgeous
[12] Winter to spring
[13] No shit Sherlock
[14] Wong Hates Me
[15] Naughty Petey
[16] Oops
[17] Peeta not Peter
[18] Oh shit
[19] Hey! Ho!
[20] Hero wannabe
[21] Isn't it bromantic?
[22] No homo
[23] Spider...girl? Woman?
[24] Time
[25] Come what may
[26] Confusion
[27] First real world
[28] Are you hers?
[29] Try me stan
[30] Thanks, huntsman.
[31] homecoming
[32] You can't kill me
[33] Magical ass
Multiverse Us
[35] Bruh
[36] Star boy
[37] I could but I can't
[38] I'm sorry
Neko Talk ☆
MEMES
WRONG WORLD 2

[34] Why is Gamora?

22.6K 1.1K 1.9K
By nekomotherfuker

Why can't you be mine in this one too?
Think I'll never get a chance to fall for you.

|
|
|

"This ship is self-correcting its course. The thing's on autopilot." Stark said.

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Doctor asked.

Tony Stark paused, for a very long period of time, thinking hard. So you thought to.

Should you convince Tony to fly back to earth? Even though that could prevent Doctor from handing in the time stone, but Thanos could just teleport to earth and get it anyway.

   The only plan that sounds promising right now, seems to be the one in the movie still, but you have to make sure Star lord won't lose his shit and mess everything up.

   "Stark." Doc repeated. "Can you get us home?"

   "Yeah, I heard you." He let out a wry smile. "I'm not sure we should."

   "Under no circumstances can we bring the time stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here."

   "What? No. It's you who doesn't understand that Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York, and now he's back!"

   Their faces were so close to each other, and with the scene of thousand stars behind them, it was like watching a romantic broadway.

   "Kiss." You muttered.

   "What?" Peter asked.

   "It's just the vibes that they're giving, you know? Just look at them with starry night behind them."

   "Yeah..." Peter kinda agreed.

   Meanwhile Tony Stark continued.!"--And I don't know what to do. So, I'm not sure if it's better plan to fight him on our turf or his. But you saw what they did, what they can do."

   Intense stare.

   "So, I say we take the fight to him, Doctor. Do you concur?" He asked.

   "What do they mean?" Peter asked.

   "Wait, you didn't know they weren't heading back to earth." So he didn't know even in the movie that he was really not coming back.

   "I know we're not really going back to earth but I don't know how far we're going."

   "..."

   "No one really tell me anything."

   "That is true." Now you are even more sad that Peter doesn't really know how his first mission as the avengers with lead him to something so horrible.

   "Alright. Stark. We go to him." Strange said. "But you have to understand. If it comes to saving you or those kids, or the time stone, I will not hesitate to let the three of you die."

   "Ha. You thought." You shouted at Doctor.

   "I can't because the universe depends on it." Doc continued.

   "Nice. Good, moral compass." Tony said, then added. "We're straight."

   "Two bros~ chilling out in the space~ Five feet apart cause they're not gay~" You saw the chance and took it.

   "Alright, kids." Tony walked to you. You knew what you were going to say, but you wanted to here it from him. He put his hands on both sides of your shoulder like a sword for a knight, then announced. "You're an Avengers now."

   Peter Parker looked at Tony Stark excitedly, then he smiled, knowing about nothing that is coming, then he put on a war face, twisted his nose and eyebrows cutely once.

   You smiled at him softly, he was too soft for all of this.

   "Ugh... I know nothing about this part of the movie." You groaned, then sat down on the ground, laid your back against the space ship's metal wall. "I guess now we have to wait."

   Peter joined you, he sat right down, and put his head on your shoulder. "I wish we have more time, you know? I have so many things to talk about, when you were gone."

   "I know... I missed you so much."

   Then the two of you changed positions, he put his arms around your shoulder as you laid your back on his body, inside his arms. "How was it, how did you go back?" He asked.

   You sighed. "It turned out I became an actress for a movie, which this is a movie in that world."

   "Actress... you must be so famous."

   "Ah, yes. But I was scared. Everything changed, i just wanted to return, you know?"

   "Did you see him?"

   "Who?"

   "Tom Holland."

   "Holy shit you remember your other parallel universe's name?"

   "I never forget, kinda hate that guy, you like him." He pouted.

   You chuckled. "Aw, don't be. He's nice, but in that world... We were perfectly wrong for each other, I just quoted Shawn."

   "Who?"

   "A singer from that world."

   Peter reached out for your hand to touch, both Iron hands touched and so he hugged you even tighter, kissed your forehead a million times, whispering.

   "We deserves more time... why didn't they send you a week earlier... or at least an hours..."

   "I know... Pete... I know."

   You waited, and waited, and it got colder and colder, the heater in the suit barely help, so Peter asked Doc if you can borrow his cloak to stay warm.

   Like Cloak, like owner, they don't give a flying fuck.

   "Peter..." You muttered hesitantly. "I need to tell you something..."

   "What is it...?"

   Before you tell him anything, the ship started to shaking.

   "This is it." You stood right up. "Tony! We need to land this thing manually! It won't self-park."

   You warned everyone earlier, so Tony put his hand inside the controller and Peter did the same.

   "You two have to be like a big guy, so make sure to move it at the same time!" You stole Tony's line and told them.

  "Okay. Okay." Peter muttered.

   You stared at the screen in front, heading down to Saturn, even though you warned them, it didn't seem to work, everything was about to end up a bad landing.

   "You might, Uh, wanna turn? Turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!!"

  Tony's, Peter's and yours mask automatically put on to prevent harm, Doctor Strange casted a protection spell. The ship torn to two and collapsed down the hard ground.

T I T A N

   "You alright?" Doctor asked, helping Tony to get up.

   "That was close. I owe you one."

   In the worst of time, Parker still managed to be the cutest nerd in the space by hanging down the wall, saying. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up, implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry."

   "You're so precious." You told Peter.

   "I don't want another. Single. Pop---"

   "C'mon, Sherlocks, references are great. We need a little laugh." You convinced.

   "Why are you always calling us Sherlocks?" Strange asked, he was really confused.

   "You both played Sherlock."

   "That's a movie reference again, I just told you not to quote--"

   "Guys. I'm just trying to say that something is coming." Peter said and you froze because you almost forgot the Guardians are coming in like right now.

   "Watch out! A grenade--"

   Before you could warn them anything, every one blew apart to different directions. Your head without a protection hits the wall, you groaned painfully.

   "Baby-- are you okay?" Peter asked.

   "They're here!"

   Most of the Guardians walked in and Drax yelled aggressively. "THANOS!!!"

   Doctor made a shield but Drax roared at him, his cloak went instant kill mode. Iron man and Star lord fought awesomely, you watched everything and screamed.

   "GUYS!! STOP FIGHTING, WE'RE IN THE SAME TEAM!!" But no one heard a thing.

   Before you knew it Mantis was in front of you.

   "Wahhhh!!" Peter yelled. He fall back. "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa Whoa. Please don't put your eggs in me."

   "She won't! She's nice! Mantis don't hurt him!" You tried to stop her so now she's onto you.

   But then Peter just webbed her and she was down.

   Then Peter quill, out of the blue, super jump kick Peter Parker.

   "Stay down. Clown!" He protecc, he attacc, most importantly he disrespecc.

   "YOU KICKED MY BABY!!" You yelled, and kicked him too.

   From trying to keep the two group an ally, you fought them too. Star lord hit you hard in the chin.

   "THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU ASSHOLE ALIENS!"

   "Peter! Watch out!"

   Star lord webbed Spider man with an electric gadget, now he rolled down the spaceship. Meanwhile Drax was still fighting the cloak. "Die! Blanket of death!"

   Tony finally pulled himself off and float in and reached out his hand to Drax's head. Peter caught Peter (very confusing) and took him hostage.

   "Everyone... Stay where you are. Chill the F out." Quill said.

   "Just say fuck, man." You told him.

   He unmasked himself, then put his gun on--- wait, not Tony, but to you. "I'm gonna ask you this one time... where is Gamora?"

   "Yeah. I'll do you one better." Tony unmasked his too. "Who is Gamora?"

   Drax. On the ground. "I'll do you one better... Why is Gamora?"

   "I'll do you all better, When is Gamora? Which is Gamora? Whose is Gamora? Whom is Gamora? God, I could go one all day, you guys need to stop and listen to me, you are allies!" You yelled.

   "Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French fry this little freak."

   "Both of you hate Thanos--" You tried to speak, but these people just kept fighting.

   "Let's do it!" Tony challenged. "Just shoot my guy and I'll shoot him. Let's go!"

   Your heart bloom a little at my guy, what a protective dad.

   His hand blasted out a very scary looking weapon, but Drax is Drax. "Do it! Quill! I can take it!"

   "No you poetic dummy!" You tried to get them all to stop.

   "No! He can't take it!" Mantis yelled.

   "See? She knows! Stop fight---"

   "She's right. You can't." Doc agreed.

   "He knows too! Now listen to me--"

   "Oh yeah, you don't wanna tell me where she is?" Peter quill cut you again. "That's fine. I'll kill all four of you and I'll beat it out of Thanos myself!"

   "We. Are. Not. Thanos's people--" No one listened to you at all.

   "Starting with you." Big Peter threatened to harm small Peter.

   "You hurt my cinnamon roll star lord and your sorry ass better know I'm out to get you." You pointed at Peter quill.

   "Ha! Sure!"

   "Yes! Sure!"

   "Wait, did you call me Star Lord?"

   In the middle of an intense fight. Star lord grinned because you called him right. Wow, it rhymed.

______________

Neko : Aw thanks for the feedback of the song. I guess every of my fanfic will have an ost now lol.

Love yall Depressed potatoes so much❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 3.8K 35
Just a book full of imagines for yourself!
1.1M 40.9K 50
❝Whatever doesn't kill me had better start running.❞ [across the marvel cinematic universe] [ant-man - spider-man:homecoming] [book two of ?]
616K 13.7K 147
𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 ©𝚍𝚡𝚡𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 #𝟷 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚛𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚘 𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟸𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
256K 7.1K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...