A Werewolf Mate in the Loup G...

By forest_freedom

Akela has to leave her home when she is attacked. She joins a pack a werewolves where she finds her true mate... More

{1} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{2} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{3} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{4} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{5} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{6} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{7} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{8} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{9} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{10} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{12} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{13} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{14} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{15} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{16} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{17} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{18} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{19} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{20} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{21} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{22} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{23} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{24} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{25} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{26} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{27} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{28} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{29} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{30} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{31} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{32} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{33} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{34} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest
{35} A Werewolf Mate
{36} A Werewolf Mate
{37} A Werewolf Mate
{38} A Werewolf Mate
{39} A Werewolf Mate
{40} A Werewolf Mate
{41} A Werewolf Mate
{42} A Werewolf Mate
{43} A Werewolf Mate
{44} A Werewolf Mate
{45} A Werewolf Mate
{46} A Werewolf Mate
{47} A Werewolf Mate
{48} A Werewolf Mate

{11} A Werewolf Mate in the Loup Garou Forest

36.2K 762 22
By forest_freedom

**Akela's POV**

I passed into unconsciousness after pulling my mom into my lap. Even in my unconscious state, I could feel myself being lifted into strong muscled arms. My body tingled at his touch. I could feel my naked body rubbing against his as he picked me up and began to walk. Normally, I would have been frightened and immediately pull away, but I could not seem to summon up the fear or to move in my semi-unconscious state.

My nipples immediately hardened as they rubbed against his chest and I couldn't stop my limp, swinging hand from rubbing against his hard erection when he moved. It was like my body was paralyzed, but I could still sense what was going on. I knew we were in the forest because I could smell the trees and animals surrounding us making sure to stay out of our way.

After a couple hours, I could feel my body being set onto the grass next to what sounded like a stream. I could hear the other man walking back into the forest. It wasn't particularly appealing for me to be with a man who was just carrying me while we were both naked, but my main fear was if the wolves came back. I tried to open my eyes to beg him not to leave me alone, but I was unable to move my body.

After a couple minutes, I could hear a rustling in the bushes. I could tell that the thing making the noises was not human. It sounded more like a large four legged animal; like a......... WOLF! My fear shocked me awake. I tried to yell for the man that walked off into the woods, but was unable to utter a sound. I stared in terror at the wolf standing a few feet from me. His teal eyes looked into my purple ones and his body began to shimmer. His bones cracked and popped under his skin and I could tell he was holding back moans of pain. The wolf faded away into the most handsome man I have ever seen. My body responded to his naked form being so close to mine, but my fear just grew. My terror took over my arousal, and I could feel my body explode again into a powerful tiger. I crouched low to the ground and backed away growling warning him to stay away. Something inside me told me he wasn't a threat, but my fear was controlling me. I looked into the familiar eyes of the man crouched opposite me and saw pain, awe, and....lust? The pain and awe confused me but the lust frightened me, so I ignored what I saw in his eyes and continued to back up.

I felt my hind paws touch the cool water of the stream. I paused to think about what to do, then took off in the water, following the stream. I looked behind me when I didn't sense him following, and saw him crouched in the same position as before, staring at me with a look of pain on his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 12.2K 37
A girl who is taken in by a werewolf shifter family at birth has just moved to a new town in a new state. Even though she can't be part of the pack s...
8.2M 248K 46
Charlotte has kept her wolf a secret her entire life. She knows she is the first born heir to an Alpha, but her mother refuses to tell her who her fa...
454 32 24
She is just a normal girl, until she is bitten one fateful night. The wolf who bit her, turns out to be her mate . . . and an Alpha.
508 32 11
Ebony has led a difficult life on her own as a rogue. On her mission to escape the burden of packs, she get ironically caught up with a pack. The Alp...