Hug An Emo. They'll Love You...

Door Rosalie_69

I lay there.. thinking. What if I didn't agree to go with Chris to that party? What if I never got drunk? I... Meer

Hug an emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 1 - HUGS
Hug an emo. They'll Love You For It -Ch. 2- Drunken Brothers and Hobos with Broken Beer Bottels
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 3 - Microwaved Pizza And Bears Named Leo
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 4 - French Maid Outfits and Tequila
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 5 - Kisses and Three Girls Named Brittany
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 6 - Mothers And Brothers
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 7- Wigs And Picasso Better Than Picasso
Hug an emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 8 - Popcorn Skanks and Italian Mothers
'Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 8 - Popcorn Skanks and Italian Mothers
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Ch 9 - Bros And A Lot Of Smirking Teaser
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - Chapter 9 - Bros And A Lot Of Smirking
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-11-Time-Outs and Italian Boys Named Jasper
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-12-Rubber Ducks and Very Fluffy Pillows
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It - 13 - New Babies and Dad's Bamboo Plant
Hug an Emo. They'll Love You For it - Chapter 14 - Ashes and Black H2T
Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For It-15-North Pole Penguins and Angry Broccoli

Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it-10-Italy and Things That Will Make Us Cry

16.4K 215 69
Door Rosalie_69

Say ALOHA to Cain!! -----------------

Hug An Emo. They'll Love You For it - Chapter 10 - Avocado Juice and Bi Polarness That Will make Us All Cry

(Does anyone ever notice how weird the chapter's names are??)

P.S. Sorry guys! I had to add a little drama and tragedy..

Chapter 10

~~Isis~~

I sighed and walked inside, a smile on my face.

"Cain!" I shouted, hoping he would be home, but I got no answer. I haven't seen him since that day in the hall..

I trudged up to his room and pushed the door open.

This is strange, I thought. Where's all his stuff?

His shelves were barren, the closet door was open and most of his clothes were gone. The picture of him and I that was taken last year of us was also missing. I frowned. His pillow wasn't there. I walked over to his work desk and picked up a paper.

It read:

Isis, Mom:

I can't take it anymore. I had to do it. I just couldn't keep going. Mom you hated me, Isis you hated me too. I want to say I'm sorry, Isis. I'm sorry that I ruined your relationship. Isis, you're the best sister anyone could ever ask for, and I never meant to do what I did. I need you to be strong for me, I need you to face the world, grow some balls and stand up to your fears. Please don't be sad.

Mom, even though you didn't pay attention to me, you still took gave me food, shelter, and clothes. Please don't be so hard on Isis, she's a good person.

I'm sorry, both of you. I took most of my stuff with me, I wanted to be comfortable when I do it. I'm sorry, again.

Where to find me? There's an old abandoned hut at 2718 Geary St. I'll be there.

I love you so much, both of you. I'm sorry.

Cain

A tear slipped down my cheek. What the hell did he do? Run away? Oh Cain.. I had a feeling he was mental.

But now, all I could think of was finding him.

I dialed mom's number.

"What is it?"

"MOM! Cain left!" I screamed.

"Left? What do you mean left?" Her voice was now alarmed.

"I mean that I'm in his room, nothing is there, and there's a note!"

She was silent. "I'll be there in two minuets."

When she finally arrived, she burst through.

"What are you wearing?"

"Uh.." My boyfriend's boxers and wife beater.

"Never mind. We have to go find your brother." She demanded, "Give me the note."

I handed over to her. Her icy blue eyes skimmed over and her mouth dropped open.

The note fell to the ground by her feet and she gulped. "What do you think he did?" she said.

My eyes widened. "I don't know." She put her head in her hands.

"Oh, god, I hope he didn't do anything stupid.." she moaned.

"Well, what are you waiting for? We have to move and find him!" I screamed and dragged Meredith out the door.

I pushed her into the passenger's side and climbed into the Audi.

Speeding down the drive to Geary, I screeched to a stop in front of the yellow hut and climbed out, slamming the door shut.

I was numb. What did Cain do? Kill him self!?

I kicked the door open and stepped inside, looking at Cain, his eyes wide, back propped on the wall, pillow on his lap. In his hand was a black army knife that looked extremely freaky.

"Cain," I whispered. "What are you doing?"

"I can't Isis.. I can't," he looked relaxed, his voice had a cheery edge to it.

"What?"

"I can't stay on this world anymore," he said and grinned at me.

Mom stepped inside cautiously, stopping next to me, her eyes were also wide.

"Cain, Please don't," she whispered as he held the knife to his chest. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move and I wouldn't think.

"Mom.. I can't do it. I can't survive this.." he smiled a sad smile at her and fluffed his pillow with his free hand.

"Please?" her voice was choked with sobs. "Cain, don't do it, please, Cain, I can't have another one leave me."

Another tear leaked down my face. "Don't Cain.."

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" he burst, hazel eyes clouding with anger. "It's best this way."

A sob ripped through my chest. I wanted to go crawl over to him, sit on the dirty floor, and hug him, but I was afraid that I would make him plunge that knife into his chest before I would get there.

"Please," mom said yet again.

"I love you both. Don't miss me too much, Okay?"

"NO CAIN, DON'T!" I screamed, but it was too late, the blood was dripping on the white pillow on his lap, making my stomach whirl.

Mom fell on the floor, crying. I stood my ground.

"Why, Cain, why?" I whispered to his slumped corpse.

"Why?"

I walked over and touched his cold cheek, feeling the warm blood on my fingers.

I shook my head, pulling out my phone and calling 911.

He was dead, of course. The dagger had pierced right through his heart. I felt hollow, numb. Why would he kill him self?

It wasn't fair! Why would he just give up like that!?

I sat at home, with my phone in my hand, silent tears leaking down my face. When the police arrived, they asked questions. Questions that couldn't be answered. I only said, 'he killed himself.'

So, they took him to the morgue. A few hours later, we finally made it home. Mom and I sat on the couch, hugging and crying hysterically. Finally, she groaned and said, "I'm going to sleep. You should too."

"Wait, Mom!" I cried.

"What?" her voice was exhausted.

"This means that we're not going to Italy right?" I whispered.

She sighed. "Your dad called when we were at the station. He said that Cain will be buried in Milan." Mom's eyes were sad.

"Why!?"

"Don't ask me! Ask your bastard of a dad." She trudged upstairs.

I dialed Tre. It was about 5 in the morning on Sunday. He'll probably still be asleep.

"Hey, babe.." he yawned. "It's 5 in the morning.. Is everything alright."

I didn't trust my voice. Sniffling, I whispered, "Could you come over?" somehow, my voice still cracked.

"Isis? What's wrong?" he sounded more awake now, alert.

"It's Cain.." I cried.

"I'm coming." I heard the monotone of the dead line.

A few minuets later, the dark room was flooded with light from Tre's headlights.

He pushed the door open and ran over to me, folding me in his arms.

"What happened, baby girl?" he whispered quietly as I sobbed.

"Cain.." I started. My voice was really shaky. "He killed him self."

Tre's hold loosened around me. "He's dead?" he strangled out.

I nodded and let out another sob.

"I'm so sorry.."

"It wasn't your fault, Tre.." I looked at him, my vision clouded with tears. His face was pained, blue eyes distressed and tiered.

"What can I do?" he insisted.

I took a deep breath. "Come with me to Italy."

"Your still going?" he asked.

"My dad, said, no DEMANDED that Cain gets buried in Milan."

"So their going to ship his body to Milan?" he asked.

I sighed and nodded. I really didn't like the use of 'his body'. I felt as if my dead brother was a rag doll being thrown around from country to country.

"Sick," he muttered.

"I know."

He lifted my chin up and kissed me tenderly for a second.

"I really am sorry, Isis.." he said again and kissed my chin.

I smiled at him. "You have nothing to be sorry for," I said and kissed his neck lightly.

Tre nodded.

"I'M sorry that I woke you up this late," I said.

"It's fine," he said and yawned. I started noticing that he was only in Reeboks sweat pants, giving me a peek of the waist band of his boxers. How did I-

My brother just died and I'm here lusting after my boyfriend? I groaned and moved away from him, resting my head on the back of the couch.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

My voice was thick. "Tre, my brother just died! And I sit there, checking you out? Its wrong," I snapped.

He laughed humorlessly. "You sound tiered, girlfriend. Let's get you to bed." Tre picked me up and walked upstairs, I clung to him and shivered.

My back hit the covers and I pulled them around me, patting the place next to me.

Tre laid down next to me and encircled me in his arms.

"I love you," I reminded him, closing my eyes.

"I love you too, baby," he whispered, kissing my head.

I started drifting into a peaceful sleep, putting all of the day's emotional and physical stress behind me.

~~~~

I woke up to my mother yelling next to my ear.

"Isis!"

My eyes flung open, remembering last night. Oh shizz.

"Wha--" I screamed and fell off the bed, landing at her feet.

She was smiling slightly at me, bags under her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, I.." I was interrupted by Tre's voice.

"Isis?" he moaned.

I sucked in a sharp breath. I was in deep shit.

"Uh, mom, it's not what it looks like."

"Don't worry, Isis. I really don't care anymore," she said and shook her head. I stood up and sat on my bed, Tre sitting next to me.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to pick up your brother's ashes." Her voice cracked.

My eyes bulged. "He was cremated!?"

"Yeah.. Your dad thought it would be easier to just cremate him and scatter his ashes in Milan."

"Oh," I looked down.

Tre rubbed his hands up and down my arms, trying to calm me down.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Ms. Fox," he said politely, his voice thick.

"Call me Meredith. And thank you," she said and smoothed her slicked back pony tail.

Tre nodded stiffly.

"Well, Isis, Tre. There's some money on the counter if you two would like to order some lunch," she said and walked out the door.

"Well, that wasn't really expected.. but it went better than I hoped.." I muttered.

Tre gently kissed both my eyelids. "Yeah."

"Let's go get something to eat."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Riccki?" I said.

"What's wrong, Ice?"

"My brother.. committed suicide yesterday."

"WHAT!?"

"Could you and everybody else come down? And tell them all to pack for two weeks."

"Where are we going?"

"Italy. To scatter my brother's ashes."

She sucked in a sharp breath. "Alright.. we'll be there in a bit."

She hung up.

I walked over to Tre and hugged him tightly.

"Every one else should be coming with us," I said, smiling.

"That's good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, GOD, this was CRAP!

I am soooooooo sorry!

I will be posting some more soon, kay?

Well, PEACE!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2K 45 21
A triangle love Part 1 of 2 *************** I suddenly pecked his lips and smiled confidently. He just looked at me and didn't say anything. I smile...
82.4K 2.7K 70
I sit up in bed next to him and watch as he breathes, "You'll never know how much I love you." I whisper breathlessly. His back goes up and down as t...
72.8K 4.1K 46
*EDITORS' CHOICE 2021*After falling for her senior year teacher, Louise learns a harsh lesson on what adulthood isn't. Louise has some trauma to unp...
138 0 27
{"The first time I met that person I felt this natural connection. It has become bigger and deeper now. I can be more myself with that person and the...